Trials (Entry 18 - 19)

Story Info
Cherish settles into ownership of high-maintenance pets.
7.2k words
4.2
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

---Entry 18/Intermission 4/Some Rest For the Wicked---

Dear Gretel,

It's been a few days since I cemented enough control over my new coven, and now it's a bit of a girl's outing today. Sitting in the tattoo parlor now, I've got Esther in the chair, getting 催眠的 (cui mian de, or hypnotized) tattooed on her breasts, characters written between each nipple so it looks like a barbell piercing which is so fucking hot to me. I nearly opted for their ass-cheeks like normal, but the thought of pinching nipples to trigger that feeling of "hypnotized" just...gets to me. Despite their age, all my girls have pretty firm breasts that are now itching to be branded like I wanted.

I'm watching my tattoo artist Gracie mark 催眠的 onto Esther, knowing they can feel that on her own ass-cheek as she writes it, burning it more into her own mind. That plus my witchy rhyme keeps them deeply entranced in my power where they belong.

"Cherish my spellbinding magic,

That which leaves you smitten.

Feel symbols become your edict, your purpose,

That which is written."

I've been using those words on Gracie and her husband and assistant Todd since day one, and it never fails to leave a cute wet spot on her jeans, while her hands always stay appropriately steady. Todd's hard-on rages in his pants as he's between my legs, giving me incentive to work G-Concilium on Esther as Gracie works. Streaming into my brunette, her feelings are nearly identical to Gracie's, how the constructed Chinese characters on her body serve as a roadmap to renewing her feelings about me and her own self worth. They symbolize who she is, just like 催眠師 (cui mian shi) symbolizes who I am. From the chair, Esther bends her eyes to look at me and my tattoo, even as I'm writing. Inbetween paragraphs, I give her a good look at my tattoo, and she swoons from her reclined position.

"I love Cherish, and obey," she tells me unprompted, making everyone else echo the sentiment in the parlor, even Todd between my legs trying to mouth it while his tongue is busy. Would much rather have jeremy beneath me right now, but he's visiting his own family, and no matter how much enthusiasm he has, Todd needs the practice.

As I spend time with them today, I'm thinking of how to work around Esther, Connie, and Esmeraude's usual schedules. Just like with jeremy, I don't want to create any missing person's cases that would cause more minds to manipulate and authorities to deal with, so their lives are going to relatively stay the same for the time being. The childhood dream of world domination seemed severely demolished now more than ever, though my ego is only slightly-dented, so keeping investigations from happening, I'm going to have to learn more about their lives, and even plan some escape plan in case things get too heavy; I never like the idea of giving up any slaves, especially not the kind I tattoo, but I've never been one to ignore realities and avoid contingency plans. Planning for just in-cases has gotten even stronger since the Esmeraude revelations; I'll only admit to you the fear that left me with, how I'd only been half-enjoying my toys since, knowing it comes with a hefty cost down the line. As time passes, the fear subsides a bit, but it never completely leaves.

For the record, I fucking hate fatalism and things tied around futures I have no control over, which is pretty logical for a Concilium witch in my opinion. I'd put no stock into Esmeraude's premonitions if she wasn't the witch she is. But I don't doubt how formidable my coven is, nor their skills which I intend to put to good use; they seem eager about that too, which makes me smile. Esmeraude keeps wanting to explore the premonitions too, which doesn't make me smile. Even through the ocean of Concilium I've dunked her into, insistent flashes of her personality, and her premonition requests keep coming up. I'd never intended to completely erase any personalities and makes them Stepford slaves or anything, but Esmeraude is tempting me into doing so with her.

It's weird that I can sense that she feels my feelings on that through the G-Concilium streaming. It keeps her reserved when she feels she's gone too far with me.

But anyway, I just stepped away from Todd's practicing and gave a deep kiss to Gracie, and used some phantom control to have a mouth suckle at Esther's breast, the tongue exiting her with gentle flicks.

"Good girls," I praise them, which brings them both to the edge of orgasms they patiently wait for me to acknowledge. Examining Gracie's good works, finding myself very pleased with the details, I extend my left hand and feel Gracie graciously take it and kiss the symbol she gave me my first time coming in.

"Cherish the climax," I utter lustily, setting off Gracie and Esther's hard orgasms as they writhe, Gracie on her knees still worshiping my hand, and Esther in the chair, phantom hands keeping her fixed. Orgasmic waves traveling on my phrasing spread out to an edging Todd, and Connie and Esmeraude whose arousals were slowly building to higher depths, awaiting their branding.

***

Shopping at the local mall was a fun exercise. I walked around the mall seemingly by myself while my trio trailed about twenty feet behind, the alpha leading the pack from a distance. I would've happily walked alongside them in public, hell I would've happily held literal leashes around collared necks in public if I wanted (I love Southern California, btw). But just in-case some other witches would be walking around and notice a strange addition to the sisterhood, it would be better to maintain some anonymity.

Our first stop was the mall's Victoria's Secret, and a few other clothing boutiques. Getting a sense of their wardrobes at Esther's place, there was very little in the way of clothing screaming "sex appeal" in their closets, so I opted to give my girls some clothes they'd proudly wear to show me how much they "love Cherish, and obey." Every shop I walked into, the trio walked in ten minutes later. I smiled from a distance, listening to them chat each other up like a mean girl clique in high school, the kind I hated and often fucked with back in grade school. They couldn't help but steal glances at me, the opposite of mean. When they modeled clothes to one another, they made sure that I could see them from a distance, and my expressions told them what definitely worked for me, and what didn't. I bought a few items myself just to keep up appearances, and modeled a few things out in the open to make some or all of them salivate a little.

In one of the fancier boutiques, Esmeraude found a beige-tan, floor-length dress called a kaftan. Admittedly, dresses like that, or dresses in-general aren't my style, but that one was exceptionally-gorgeous to me. Flowy, pristine, and a few shades lighter than my skin tone, Esmeraude held it up to show Connie and Esther, and then looked at me pointedly, almost focused. I relented a little, but her look remained insistent. Still walking around stores at a distance, I made my way to the kaftan they were talking about. I held it up to me, and Esther and Connie normally showed interest while Esmeraude practically swooned. She nearly fell out and I had to use some normal Concilium on a clerk who almost rushed over to see what was going on, making her mind her own business. Strange as the reaction was, I bought the dress, to the utmost glee of Esmeraude.

Once clothes shopping was finished, we made our way to the food court. It had been a good haul, with my favorites being camisoles for each coven member, black for my brunette Esther, white for my greyish-blonde Connie, and red for my ginger Esmeraude. Their collective favorite from me was the kaftan, their reasoning I would probe for later. We enjoyed our meals at a distance when someone unexpected ran into me, jeremy and his little sister Kathie.

"Auntie Cherish!" she literally beamed as she saw me, dragging her big brother along to my seat. I rose to give her a big hug; though I wasn't keen on having my name broadcasted and wouldn't shot daggers at those doing so at best, Kathie was an exception. Of the family jeremy has that I met, his little sister was the nicest surprise. Raised in a house with a deceased father who was never above abusing his wife (lucky for him he was already dead by the time I met jeremy) and a wife who capitulated to it (both of which supplied where jeremy got his former bad habits from), Kathie hated the men in her immediate family for what they did, especially her brother as she felt he could've been better.

She sat jeremy down alongside herself and me at the food court, he was all smiles being close to his kid sister and his owner sitting nearby while we chatted things up like he wasn't even there.

"I can't wait to have a boyfriend like that," she always says.

"Only if they start out bad," I keep trying to dissuade her of being my brand of hedonistic bitch. "Appreciate and go for the good ones, but don't hesitate to tease them a little. Send the bad ones to me."

"But I wanna have the same kind of fun," I'm paraphrasing the response she always gives. Hanging out with the current version of her brother was both a combination of enjoying the updated family dynamic, and analyzing all the submissive traits he has she tries capitalizing on every so often, hence the multiple bags of new clothes he lugged around for her.

Once I turned him around, Kathie immediately noticed the difference of his respect and near-deference to women, making up for the man he was; she also immediately attributed the change in her brother to his new "girlfriend." I could've made Kathie just accepting of the change and left it at that, but she was wide-eyed, curious, and eager around me; how refreshing it was to have someone looking up to me without being forced on their knees. Put that together with her possibly having a control fetish and being the only girl in her family like me independent-minded, self-respecting, and going to college, and she's basically she another variation of me, down to someone worth looking up to; I had Aunt Maggie, and Kathie claimed me as her Auntie. I never expected to be any kind of role model for anyone, but far be it from me to leave a girl who grew up in that kind of environment without a shining example of a better option.

Smart, painfully-intuitive girl that she is, she figured out that it took some hypnosis to make changes she liked to see, so now her freshman major is psychology, and she desperately wants to be an apprentice of mine. I know she mainly wants to avoid being like her ex-sister in law (whom she also realizes I changed for the better), but I can tell she wants to be a veritable hypnodomme, or someone dangerously-potent if she ever got into witchcraft. Funny enough, she's also a reminder that any scheme involving world domination means one particular mind is off-limits; in-fact, she might be the only one I authorize to read you if circumstances allow, Gretel.

I lost myself in thought and in the meal I ordered before it got cold, as Kathie tapped me got my attention and kept her gaze purposefully on me.

"You know, there are some women at the other end of the food court looking at you. Trouble?"

An uncontrolled grin crossed my face as I realized which direction Kathie was gesturing. "No, no trouble at all," I simply said.

"Wait, are they..." her tone trailed off as she looked at them, and then at jeremy, making the connection before I could say anything else. Then she looked squarely at me.

"Sensei, teach me."

I laughed a little, and fortunately no food went down the wrong pipe.

"You have to be a witch because it looks like you took some witches. A rainbow of them," she said, and I tried my damnedest not to pay her any attention, which pretty much gives it away. The next time I looked up at her, she looked bewitched, then the smile grew on the precipice of evil.

"Headmistress, teach me."

"That better not be a Harry Potter reference," I threaten in-between bites. "I hate Harry Potter."

"Okay, okay, Sensei then. Sensei teach me." Kathie corrects herself and begs again without missing a beat.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the little Sherlock figured out that I was a witch long before bringing it up there; she was just looking for the right time to bring it up. Leave it to her to pick the vulnerable time of having food in-front of me; all the insatiable sex of the past week has me starving. And honestly, the insatiability is only getting stronger; partly because I love it, and partly in a desperate attempt to maintain the control I've established. I chat up with Kathie a little more, but bringing up the thought of my increasingly-insatiable cunt triggers the obvious feeling, and I rise up from my seat. jeremy rises in-kind, as men classically should for ladies, ready to serve. I lean over to give him a deep cheek kiss that makes him blush, and orders to take Kathie home soon that threaten to tent his pants if he didn't have installed programming to quell his public excitement. jeremy's sudden vocal assertion that it's probably time to get Kathie home made her pout a little; I just gave her a matronly-nod a waved them off as I finished my mall food, and walked away, with my coven still in distant tow.

I waited in the driver's seat of my car for them to return, stroking myself a little to build up some incentive and power. Once all the bags were in the trunk and my passengers were strapped in, I turned G-Concilium on each woman, steaming a simple command to fall into a peaceful, dreamy sleep, dreaming of the fun there was to come. The way my power was fluctuating, I didn't feel up to attempting to G-Concilium all of them at once and triple stream; that'll probably be the next trial.

***

Writing back at Esther's apartment now. All the bags of clothes were placed near the bed, and I had my sleepwalking magical marionettes disrobe and line up near the bed in order of color, from Connie, to Esmeraude, to Esther (white to red to black). They stood at attention, each comfortably arching their backs to show off their new tatts. Before I could slide my shorts and panties all the way down, my hand was desperately in my pants again, as my other hand summoned some grabby phantoms to play with Esther's and Connie's rocky nipples.

Shivering from pleasure from suddenly stimulated dreams, I let the phantoms do their work as I stepped up to Esmeraude and pinched her nipples with my own hands, one slick from my juices. My redhead moaned louder than the other two, I theorized because she was somehow aware of receiving the real, personal touch. I left some more juices across her nipples, then dipped my hand into my inkwell to spread over my blondie and brunette's faces, imprinting upon them the need for that impressionable nectar. Disabling their standing at attention, they became like cunt hounds, sniffing out my scent. Connie and Esther found it on their own faces and kissed deeply, while Esmeraude was desperately trying to suck her own breasts. Esmeraude's cute whining was enough of a squeaky wheel that someone pulled her close to suckle on her coated breast, setting off her mind to whisper "I love Cherish, and obey." Wasn't long before there was an orgy on the floor, getting each other off while I got myself off sitting at the foot of the bed. I came hard every time someone's breast got brushed, kissed, or breathed on, every time someone had to say "I love Cherish, and obey" after that. They all eventually came hard once or twice before I urged them to stop and take a breather.

Want to know the funnest part of the last paragraph, Gretel? It was just a narrated dream that my slaves shared. I narrated the scenario out loud, and their dreams came true as they were scripted, but their bodies remained still and standing the whole time. They all truly believed the orgy happened, which was not only a fun little mindfuck, but a way to give my girls some playtime while not ruining the work on their new tattoos. There can't be as much hanky-panky as I'd want given what tatts need to settle in correctly; I learned that lesson when I gave jeremy his ass-tatt. I came as easily as I narrated, and once more after seeing beads of bliss roll down their thighs and legs. I let them all shower after their dreams as it had been several hours past getting branded. By that time, they were ready to do some modeling for me in their new wears.

Each stood in full standing attention again, dressed only in their camisoles, generally but pleasingly matching their hair colors. I left them in a dream state, but let them move around and admire how good each of the sister-slaves looked, modeling for themselves and for me still near the bed. They blushed and gushed at themselves in the bedrooms full-length mirror, and everyone else. Esmeraude in-particular seeing herself in her red nightie got set off by something, and got to be more awake than I intended. She still moved and acted like a sleepwalker, but the dream must've changed to something more lucid. She made it to the bag with the kaftan bought for me, kissed me deeply and begged on her knees for me to try it on; I meant to surprise them with it later, but something in my redhead's eyes convinced me, and soon I was naked and being helped into the flowy dress.

As I've probably said before, fancy clothes like these don't interest me much. I think I look good in anything, especially my birthday suit; I've never needed fancy clothes to stand out or look better than others like many women I've known. But Esmeraude encouraging me with husky compliment after compliment, like she was speaking her mind in her lucid dream how good I looked. I could tell she was growing wet again as she really opened me up to the outfit, which I felt better about the more I had it on. In the full-length mirror, it was almost a nude color on my body, so much so that I had to really look at first to see that the material stopped at my throat like a turtleneck, or at the edge of my wrists. I love the slit of the dress though, and let it stick out a little as a red camisole disappeared under the nude-colored flap of the dress (i.e. Esmeraude went down on me again as I enjoyed looking at myself in the full-length mirror. She didn't seem intent on finishing me off, which I thought I'd complained about more at that moment, but she'd known she got me worked up enough to make another request.

Reappearing from under my dress, she'd taken off the scrying necklace she'd been wearing all day, and had it in hand as she asked me to hypnotize her with it. It did occur to me at some point if she was beginning to top from the bottom, but with my pussy dripping with anticipation and stimulation, and my brain still a little foggy from it, it certainly didn't sound like a bad idea. Both of us kneeling on the bed, I took the crystal and let it hang between us. I knew she was waiting for me to swinging it again like the first time I used it, but I just held it still between us. The only real movement was making it twist and turn with my fingers, totally intended as I used her stimulation to summon G-Concilium, making both mine and her perceptions to equally slow. I don't know if the witch recipient perception was typically slow, but I made it a point to stream that into her, just so when the scrying crystal flashed a facet at her, the bright white light would stay in her eyes, blanking her vision and her mind until it literally was a pure white canvas for a little while. I had no need to paint anything on it, just enjoying a new trick my creativity got me to try out. But as that whiteness slowly went away like the tide going back out to sea, something on the surf came into view, something the white or the Concilium uncovered.

Keeping the stream going, albeit weakly, whatever was coming to her, to us, resembled more of the memories of the premonition. I could feel Esmeraude connecting to something she felt from her forward self. Or, it might've been something like current Esmeraude was offering energies to future Esmeraude for some reason. Either way, the idea I got was of some exchange going on. As I allowed it to happen, something felt like it was exchanging with me too, reaching out for me. Desperately. Contrasting Esmeraude's eager connection, what came with me was something...worse. Wouldn't call it evil or malignant, just desperate. I really didn't like it and thought about shutting down every connection in that moment to prevent the negative space I was being sucked into; thinking about it was as far as I got, as the fog in my brain didn't allow any action to be taken, just to experience it. I swear it felt like Concilium was keeping me in the passenger seat to let myself be driven to these experiences, which was crazy.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12