Trials of a School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently spreading her thighs, he experimentally pushed his tongue inside, sucking the juices, before pushing two fingers inside as well.

Holding his head and groaning, she murmured,

"Do I mind? Silly boy."

To Jen it seemed to go on, this gentle licking and exploring, as he really examined a woman for the first time. He looked up and smiled at her, holding himself on one elbow and trying to position himself with the other. Jen helped him, but she was gaping so much it was easy. Still staring at her intently, he pushed in slowly. Her eyes seem to glaze over and roll up and she put her legs round his back, to pull him in harder.

"You don't have to be so careful, I'm not made of glass, fuck me."

Pulling back and dropping in hard, she threw her head back making a half laugh, moaning sound, hissing, "Oh yes, that's it."

He speeded up, they both new it couldn't last, not a first time, but Jen was so turned on, she had a wonderful climax with him, almost throwing him off as her body went into spasm. Gasping, his weight dropped onto her, but she liked it, stroking his sweat drenched hair.

Finally, she patted his back,

"Get up, we can't stay like this lover."

He kissed her tenderly and pulled himself up and off the bed slowly. Jen sat on the edge of the bed and tried to stand, but her legs were shaking.

"What have you done to me, you animal?"

Laughing, he pulled her up and she sank into his arms again, as his head went down to nuzzle her breasts.

"God they're beautiful."

"Why thank you Sir. Now if you promise to behave, you can shower with me, but BE-HAVE, we're on the clock here." She finished, pulling him into the small bathroom.

They climbed in and washed each other, delighted to explore. He started to stiffen again under her hand and his hand dropped to her groin.

"No" and she slapped his hand, but secretly delighted to be irresistible to this boy.

She stepped out and started to dry herself, handing him a towel. As she put the bra on, his hands came round to cup her breasts,

"Need some help, they're so large to fit in there."

"Stop it please," But her hand moved back to hold him.

"Oh James, I want it too, but not now, please be strong for me. You know where I am, any time that's safe."

With an effort of will she pushed him away and finished dressing.

"Quick, quick, I must get home and you'll be missed," She pushed him out.

"That was a wonderful surprise Sister, but I only came to read the electric meter."

She aimed a blow at him, but stopped as she saw another hopeful, waiting patiently.

"Not now, David please, I must get home, I must. Tomorrow lunchtime, yes OK?"

He nodded, disappointed and went off with Jimmy. She locked the door and rested her back against it. This was getting out of hand, it was worse than the rapist yesterday, She had loved it tonight, wanted more, it had taken real effort not to give in to the boy again, what was happening, it was all falling apart and they'd barely started their four week sentence.

Hurrying out, she went to her car, carefully checking for any observers.

Meanwhile, Alice was anxiously waiting for her gentlemen callers. Too anxious to eat again, she sipped a large glass of Malbec and noticed her hand was shaking. She'd showered, then made herself up carefully and put on just a satin shift, that barely covered her ass. Why was she trying to please these blackmailing animals, it made no sense?

Just before 8, there was a quiet tap at the back door and she opened it, standing back, so she couldn't be seen.

"Why visitors and so late, I was getting ready for bed and two such handsome gentlemen." She vamped it up in a faux Southern US accent, breathless like Marilyn in Some Like it Hot.

"And how can I help you gentlemen?"

Standing there, near naked, breasts spilling out of the shift, Alice looked magnificent. The boys moved up to her and explored her breasts and ass, her thighs.

"Oh that's how I can help you. Now would you like me to entertain you together down here, or in my boudoir upstairs, individually?"

One of them pushed her to the bottom of the stairs and she rushed up them, giggling as his hand went up her shift. The other boy sat and listened to the murmured voices, then rhythmic creaking of springs and accompanying moans. When they stopped, he looked expectantly at the stairs, till a naked Alice, flushed and with tousled hair, appeared and stopped on the stairs.

"And the next gentleman please," Holding out her hand,

He'd forgotten to undress and did so quickly, following the enticing buttocks up the stairs, as his friend started down, grinning. Alice stopped, placed her arms on his shoulders, asking,

"Does sir have any particular requests, positions, or is he easily pleased."

He moved up to her, lifting both breasts, feeling the surprising weight and kissed her, rather nicely.

"Mmm.. have you done this before young man."

His hands moved to her buttocks and he pulled her tight against a nice erection and roamed his hands over the firm flesh. She moved to the bed and pulled him down on top of her, as they became more impassioned, gripping and squeezing. Neither of them needed foreplay and he pushed between her thighs and found her straight away, plunging straight in.

"That's it, perfect, now some real effort young man," She murmured in his ear.

He did as he was bid, building quickly to a deep penetrating rhythm, crashing the headboard against the wall, with each thrust. Stopping him for a moment, she hooked her calves over his shoulder and pulled him back, folding her legs up to her ears. He laughed as he plunged deeper, grinding against her pubic bone with each thrust, crushing her clit. This time she stifled a scream as she came and clawed his back with her finger nails. Grunting, he ground in even harder, as he emptied in her.

They lay there, her still bent double under his weight,

"You're squashing me lover, please."

He rolled off, in post coital bliss and she bent down to his groin, sucking and licking him clean. After a few minutes, they got up, went into the bathroom and cleaned themselves.

"Your cum is going to be dripping into my pants all tomorrow. You don't care do you?" And he shook his head.

"Let's go and find your friend."

They went downstairs together,

"Missed us?" She asked, "Drink and no alcohol, I'm in deep enough trouble as it is, tea coke?"

They settled for cokes and sat in a sofa opposite her, all still naked. The view was splendid, she looked happy, grinning, flushed down onto her breasts, her long hair sweaty.

"Lovely weather we've been having, don't you think?" She asked.

"Oh I think it's been a little inclement, but not bad considering." One answered.

They burst into a fit of giggles.

"Now, if there is nothing else gentlemen, you may want a refreshing shower before you leave... Oh, I see there is something else, may I?"

Both boys were getting stiff again and she slid off the chair to kneel in front of them. Staring the first in the eye, she sucked in his semi erect penis, quickly working it to full stiffness. Then she did the same for the other.

"Now, what's your pleasure gents?"

One slid down on the floor and lay down. She was encouraged to kneel down over his groin, arching her back she helped him into her cunt, then sank her mouth on the other. As her pelvis rotated hard, the boy underneath smiled blissfully. After a short while, they swapped places, then again, till she slid from her knees onto the boy under her and groaned to a climax. Slowly sliding off him, she looked at both boys, now standing in front of her, holding their cocks.

Struggling to her knees, she attended to the nearest one, sucking gently. He seen took over, held the back of her head and fucked her mouth with increasing force. She choked and tried to cope, till he held her head hard and emptied another load in her throat. Swallowing what she could, she choked and some cum spilled out of her mouth. After only a few moments, the other cock was forced in and down her throat, with no mercy and the same quick result.

She bent her head down when he'd finished and coughed out some more semen, croaking and in some discomfort. The boys sat down and tried to calm her.

Holding up a hand, she managed to say, "S alright, I'll live.

Now leave you guys, CAREFULLY."

After dressing, they turned the lights out and left by the back door again. Alice crawled to a chair and the remains of a glass of wine. Sitting in the dark, she pondered, three days ago she had been a respected and dam good art teacher, now what? A cheap whore looking forward to a gangbang by teenagers, what the hell was happening? Finally she washed her glass, went upstairs to shower, washed and dried her cum drenched hair, then crawled into bed, straight onto a big wet patch. Oh great she thought, just what I needed, a reminder of what a slut I am. She went to sleep anyway.

Next day, both girls were on edge all the time, waiting to be pounced on, more worried about discovery and public shame, than what they would have to do. Jen did receive her next "Client" at lunchtime, the boy she had put off last night. She wearily took him into the ward and used the same bed. The worst of it was it was becoming a routine, fucking schoolboys, betraying her husband. What worried her most was the increasing risk of discovery, it was almost bound to happen.

Fortunately, the boys were worried too. That evening, a deputation arrived, James and Andrew, they called Alice to join them in the surgery. When she arrived, Jen started,

"This is all insane, we're bound o be rumbled at some point, it's just reckless."

"I, or we agree, that's why I'm here. the boys wanted me to say just how amazing you two are, just great performers," Andrew finished.

"Am I supposed to be grateful, a perfect fuck for teenage boys, I'll add it to my CV." Alice sounded bitter.

"Well you can put me down as a reference" He replied.

"Ha fucking Ha," Alice snapped back.

"This is getting us nowhere and does not get you off the hook for the next four weeks. We just need a better plan." James cut in.

"The surgery and art room are too dangerous. During the week, I suggest we use Alice's cottage, you too Jen. At the weekend, what about the woods at the back of the school. You girls can approach from the road on the other side and meet with some of us, at prearranged times.." He finished.

"Just a fucking minute, I have a family, I need to be with sometime, I can't be here all the weekend."

"Not all weekend Jen and anyway, do I look like I give a dam about your domestic arrangements.

So, both of you at Alice's after six, Oh that's now isn't it and we'll set up a rota." James finished

"A ROTA, a fucking rota, perhaps we should be in the school timetable" Jen shouted.

"Anyway, two whores in one place counts as a brothel, that's illegal."

"Are you a whore if you're not paid?" James asked.

"Oh yes, just a bloody cheap one, now go away, I've work to do and yes we'll be over there soon."

The boys left without a word,

"Bastards, I hate them," Jen hissed.

"Doesn't make any difference though, does it love, see you over there, soon I hope."

Alice left too and Jen sank her head in her hands and cried. There was no way out of it though, she tidied up and made her way over to the cottage.

When she got there, her heart sank. Alice was naked and there were four, that's four boys kissing and mauling her.

"Reinforcements, get your kit off, Alice has got more than she can handle here." One of them said, excited.

It was true though, her friend couldn't cope and was already distressed and tearful. So Jen stripped off her uniform quickly and they were soon both naked, kneeling and sucking the boys. Jen managed to get two boys in at once, at least partly and the boys whooped at the unexpected skill. Then they stopped and pushed her back against the sofa. One of them squatted over her, pushed her breasts together, then tit fucked her. At least it was less hard work. Another joined his friend and they managed to both fit in her ample cleavage, grunting as they thrust between her painfully squeezed breasts.

A few short minutes later and they were both bent over the back of the sofa, a boy thrusting in from behind and two others forcing themselves in the girl's mouths and then deep into their throats. It stopped and what they had been dreading started, the boys behind withdrew together and started probing round the girl's anus.

"Please, please boys, we've got some gel, use it, it will be better for you too. Otherwise, you are so big, you may damage us, then hospital, inquiries," Jen asked.

The flattery worked, they let her up to get the lubricating gel from her uniform pocket. The two girls gelled each other's back passage, which was humiliating, then squatted to liberally coat the boys. Finally they bent down again and spread their buttocks. It was fortunate they had prepared, the lads had no idea, no patience. They both pushed as hard as they could and quickly passed the sphincter and went deep inside. Jen could just cope, but Alice was very distressed. She let out a scream and stood upright, but was slapped hard and pushed down onto the boy in front.

Both girls were impaled on a cock in the depth of their bowels and throat. The boys withdrew together and rammed back in harder still, compressing the women between them. Their heads were forced right back painfully. This carried on for a minute or so, then the boys swapped, not bothering with the gel. The rings were well stretched and lubricated by now anyway.

The two women were repulsed by the taste of anal secretions in their mouths, but could do nothing at all. At least they didn't swap again, just increase to a furious pace, that choked both girls, as the cocks were buried deep in their throats. Finally, with a last great effort for maximum penetration, each boy started pumping into them. Over a minute or two, all four had finished, laughing and panting together.

At least they didn't stay for more and were careful leaving by the back door after dressing, concerned for their own skins.

The two women helped themselves up, poured large glasses of red and sat down on the sofa, putting down paper towels to protect the fabric.

"Is this a dream, am I dreaming?" Alice whispered.

"If only," Jen replied.

After a long pause, Alice said,

"You know the most difficult thing, is the mixture of horror and lust. Sometimes one or the other, but usually both. Some of the sex is actually, really good at times, yes?

Have I always wanted to be bullied and humiliated? If so, I never knew."

"I don't know love, but I have to get home. That's another problem, Andy is not chuffed at all with, these late nights. I have to keep all that together too." Jen finished and forced herself upstairs to try and repair the damage before dressing.

"Sorry, Jen, I don't want to burden you. Just one thing, it really hurts back there, you know, is it meant to?"

"Fraid so, that's why the little bastards do it I suppose. Worry if bleeding doesn't stop and sorry, but, if you can't control your bowels, yuk. Hate to say his, but you're going to have to get used to it." Jen finished.

She came down a few minutes later and struggled into her uniform, exhausted. On the way home, she thought about what excuse to give her husband this time.

Over the next couple of days, they were spared anything but a quick grope and fumble. The big day was going to be Saturday afternoon, at two sharp, evidently. They were both really worried what this might involve, or how many of them. Hopefully, as school work had finished after exams, a few might go home for the weekend. However they expected that their charms would be more of an attraction than home cooking, however awful school food was.

They had arranged to meet at the back of the wood, on the road, where Jen parked her car. Hugging each other, they set off into the wood, really afraid this time, too far away for any help to reach them. They were found by the loathsome head boy, James, who stared at them grinning,

"Ready for the party ladies, we really have some plans for you."

"You've had your fun, it's over, I just came to say that, we're leaving now."

"Nice try Jen, put these on, both of you."

He handed them black masks, putting them on, the world went dark. They reached to hold each other's hands. He pulled Alice roughly and they stumbled after him, falling over at times. He just pulled them up and they walked further into the wood. When they finally stopped, there as silence, apart from the sound of breathing, who, how many, they couldn't tell.

"You know the drill ladies, strip," James again.

They did so, slowly, reluctantly and when they were naked, their hands were stretched behind them and bound.

"No, please don't tie us, you know we'll do as we're told," Jen was pleading.

This was really frightening, hands tied, unable to see, naked in front of, how many boys? Alice was shaking with fear. In fact there were seven young men around them, some of them, laughing at her fear. There was also a digital movie camera, that was running. That was partly why they wore blindfolds, to conceal who they were and so they were ignorant about the filming.

After a long pause, they were pushed to their knees, for the usual preliminaries. It was all becoming a bit mechanical. Gripped roughly by the hair, each had an erection forced into their mouths, then another and another. It seems Alice wasn't working hard enough, because she was pulled across the grass, then pushed back against a fallen tree, painful with arms bound behind her. She was pleading, not knowing what was happening, till someone squatted above her, to use her breasts, roughly squeezing them together.

In darkness, it seemed to go on forever and Jen's jaw was aching with the effort of sucking on so many cocks, nobody had come yet. At last there was a brief halt, as they were pulled up, then moved astride two bodies. Pushed down slowly, till Jen felt the erection under her. Placed carefully, then forced down hard by hands on their shoulders. Fortunately, they had lubricated themselves well, front and back, beforehand.

Jen could cope, after the initial shock and a few moments acclimatising to being lifted up and thrust down hard, by hands under her arms. Alice was in a bad way though, shrieking when she was thrust down, then sobbing uncontrollably.

"That's enough boys, can't you see how distressed she is, stop it now," Jen asked and was ignored.

The cameraman was busy walking around them, taking close ups of the forceful penetration. There was no question of the terrified women coming, but the boys under them grunted and emptied into them. No rest though, Jen and Alice were pulled up and two more slipped under them. At least the extra lubrication helped, but it was still painful, being roughly pulled up and down.

When the boys were finished, they were each dragged across the grass and pushed face down over the fallen tree, next to each other. Jen murmured some encouragement, but she knew the worst was still to come. Her head was lifted by the hair and a semi erect slimy cock pushed into her mouth, whilst her thighs were being roughly spread. A new erection pushed in to her vagina and started pumping.

She was hoping it would stay where it was, not likely of course. Sure enough, he pulled out and pushed at her anus. At least it wasn't forced in, but it was still painful, she hadn't recovered from the previous abuse. Trying to relax herself, to help and reduce the pain, he finished grunting when his groin rested on her ass. A nearby shriek warned her that Alice was being treated the same way, but Alice couldn't speak with a cock down her throat. Her two assailants thought it a great laugh to slap her ass and her breast, in time to the thrusting.