Trials of Xena Ch. 03

Story Info
Tragedy strikes when Xena least expects it.
5.1k words
4.6
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry I've been away. Life happened. I finally finished Chapter Three and I hope you enjoy it.

-Bunny

Chapter Three

Sebastian sprinted down the halls to Ainsley's quarters. Xena's observation of their matching heart beats had shocked him and he needed answers. Centuries ago, each person in the twelve cities was born with a single soul mate. Some would find their match, and others would spend their entire lives searching. In the times after Xena was exiled, many people were executed or killed as the kingdom was plunged into war. The number of lives that were lost had made the search for soul mates futile and they had given up, most settling for casual sex and the occasional cuddle. Xena would have no idea of this, and Sebastian needed to protect his heart. He opened the door to Ainsley's quarters abruptly and watched the color drain from her face.

"What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to leave Xena alone!" Ainsley exclaimed. "The Oracle said the Eldest planned to hurt her and the only way she would be safe is if she isn't left alone! Get back to her now!"

Ainsley pushed him out the door and he stood dumbfounded for a moment before her words registered in his head. He turned and sprinted back to Xena with more fervor than he had on his way to Ainsley. Fear mixed with his confusion as he pushed people out of the way and left chaos in his wake. Xena was strong but he wasn't sure she would endure whatever punishment the Eldest intended for her. His stomach pushed at his throat as he approached Xena's door. He pushed the door open and stepped inside before he was immediately forced back out by Tilly hitting his chest.

"Oof! Tilly? What's happening?!" Sebastian helped Tilly to her feet. He looked into her eyes and she shared his fear.

"Ainsley told me to make sure Xena wasn't left alone. I was too late. Her room is a mess, there's a trail of blood and she's gone." She sobbed into Sebastian's chest.

"The Eldest must have her. We don't have enough people to send to rescue her." Tears welled in his eyes as he realized all they could do was wait it out. "Xena is a resilient woman. She will make her way back." He said it, but he hadn't even convinced himself. The Eldest is a sadistic bastard and he was scared for Xena's life.

*****

Xena opened her eyes to a pitch-black room. She moved her head to try to look around and she felt the dried blood on her neck crack. As she reached for her head, a door opened to the room and flooded it with light. She quickly moved to stand but was pulled back down to the ground by chains attached to her wrists. A silhouette stepped into the light as she moved to a kneeling position and her eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hello, girl." A buttery voice filled her ears. More light appeared as he stepped further into the room. "I was afraid you would never wake up."

Xena squinted as a woman's shape stood in front of her. She wore the traditional dress of those who practice medicine, the colors revealing she was from the seventh city as well.

"Where am I?" Xena asked. "Why am I chained?"

"Since I have not had a chance to explain the rules, I will ignore that you have broken one. You have ignored the terms of your exile and are now a prisoner of the Eldest." Xena gasped and the woman smiled. "Now that I have answered your question here are the rules. Should you break them, you will be punished harshly. There are only three, so this should be easy for you. You will not speak unless spoken to in a manner that requires a verbal reply. You will do everything that you are told, regardless of what you think or want. You will live the rest of your life as a prisoner and a slave to the Eldest and his successors. Easy, right?" She smiled down at Xena. Her smile showed that she was genuinely pleased with her delivery of the rules and Xena's puzzled face as realization settled in. "Do you understand these rules, girl?"

Xena thought over her options. Fighting would be a waste of what little strength she had left. She recognized the chains that bound her as the ones designed to hold beings much stronger than her. Her mind raced until the woman clicked her boot, becoming impatient. Xena hung her head and nodded as a slave would be expected to.

"Good, girl." The woman smiled again. She examined Xena and then called several slave girls to come in and clean her. They cut her dirty dress from her body and smirked at the trails of cum that Sebastian had left behind. They cleaned her top to bottom, braided her hair, and left her naked as they quickly exited the room. The woman looked over their work and nodded her approval.

"You'll do well here. Only whores arrive with cum stains already on their clothes. Ha! And such a tight body you have." She ran a finger down Xena's chest, between her breasts and down her stomach. Xena's body reacted against her will and her nipples hardened. The woman noticed and smirked before twisting a nipple between her fingers. Xena did not react. This angered the woman and she backhanded her, knocking her backwards. Xena pushed herself back onto her knees, again not reacting.

"Jasmine, don't damage our property." Xena looked up as The Eldest came into the room. She quickly looked back at the woman, realizing who she was. Jasmine failed the test to be a warrior and had to choose a different profession. She was too quick to act on her emotions which would endanger the other warriors around her. Jasmine envied Xena's power and the exile had done nothing to change that. "Your work is done for the day, Jasmine. You are dismissed." She left, her medic's robes flapping behind her.

"Did you miss me, Xena?" The Eldest smirked as he held her chin so that they were eye to eye. "No need to answer I know you've missed me. I suppose you're wondering what my plan is? Unfortunately, I have many things to attend to, so I don't have time to tell you. My son has graciously volunteered to spend some time with you in my absence."

The Eldest waved toward the door and Xena's eyes widened. She balled her hands into fists and pulled against her chains in a futile effort to break free. Her anger boiled over as he grinned at her, standing there as if he had been reunited with an old friend.

"It seems you have missed me, love." He said.

"I should have slit your throat when I had the chance, Gareth!" Xena broke the rule of silence again and The Eldest struck her as Jasmine had. Xena scrambled back to her feet and spat at the Eldest, earning herself another blow to the face.

"It seems our newest slave girl is not as well behaved as we thought she would be." Gareth continued to smile as he pulled a collar from his pocket. He formed it into his shape and forced it around Xena's neck. "I made this just for you, love. I hope you like it."

Xena began to speak and she was cut short as the collar sent shocks into her neck and through her body. The pain left her unable to move and writhing as they laughed at her. The Eldest cleared his throat and clapped his hands together.

"Well, then! It seems that I am not needed here. Have fun, my son." The Eldest clapped Gareth on the shoulder and laughed as he exited the room. When he cleared the door, the room remained well lit as the sound of it closing echoed through the room.

"Let me start by saying this: I never loved you." Gareth broke the silence. "You projected your sexuality on me with the way you moved, the way you dressed, the way you looked at me and yet would not let so much as think about touching your naked body? Quite unfair. Quite torturous. Now that you are here, you are my slave. I will get what is owed to me, when I want it however, I want it and you will suffer the way you made me suffer." As he spoke, Gareth moved toward the wall and pulled on Xena's chains until she stood. He continued to pull as the chain moved up the wall and to the ceiling. He nudged her, and she walked toward the center of the room as a table appeared in front of them. Gareth pushed her again and she fell forward onto the table, her pussy and butt exposed to him. He attached her chains to the sides of the table and ran his hands down her body, fondling her most delicate hole before reaching down and squeezing her clit.

Xena started to whimper and the collar shocked her again. He body writhed on the table and Gareth watched her intently. He began to caress her again spreading her pussy wide and dipping a finger in.

"Ohhh. No wonder you were such a great warrior. You're a pain slut! Who would have thought? Your cunt is dripping for me already and I've barely touched you." Gareth dropped his pants and fisted his dick a few times before pressing it at her hole. Xena pulled at her chains as he pushed into her, easily, until she was full of him.

She tried to relax to save herself some pain, but Gareth pulled on her braid to force a sound out of her, causing the collar shock her again. She was disgusted by the groan that escaped him as her pussy pulsed around him. He started to move his hips against her, forcing himself as deep as he could and digging his nails into her butt. Every move he made she compared him to Sebastian. Gareth's dick was not as thick as his, even though he had a good length. His movements were rough and erratic, unlike the deliberate and thoughtful way that Sebastian used his dick to give her an unparalleled high.

Thinking of Sebastian made Xena wetter and encouraged Gareth. He increased his pace and pulled her hips back to meet his thrusts. Suddenly he pulled out and walked around into her line of sight. He had that stupid grin on his face again.

"I noticed that you're not a virgin anymore and I can't say it doesn't disappoint me. Since you haven't saved yourself for me," he said as he positioned himself behind her again, "I think this is only fair."

As he spoke, he forced his cock into her unused butt. She screamed and was shocked, yet again, as he shoved past her sphincter and used her like she was nothing but a toy. His heavy balls slapped against her clit and he moaned into her ear. Xena forced herself to relax to avoid getting hurt further. His precum provided very little lubricant but she felt his balls tightening as he rapidly approached his orgasm. Just as suddenly as the first time, he pulled out of her as his orgasm washed over him.

His cum landed on her butt, her back, and in her hair, some dripping down onto her face. He pulled her off the table and onto her knees putting his dick into her mouth and ordering her to clean it off.

"You are a resilient little slave. I look forward to spending more time with you." Gareth winked as the slave girls returned the clean her again, this time looking apologetic for giggling at her cum stained clothes. He pulled his clothes back on and left her with the girls. They cleaned her again and apologized with their eyes as they wore similar collars. When they left, she still didn't feel clean. The door closed behind them and she was once again plunged into darkness.

Her mind was racing again, trying to formulate a plan to get out of here and back to Sebastian. She began to cry for the first time in as long as she could remember. She couldn't help but make small noises, getting shocked as she did. The collar shocked her throughout the night, even after she had stopped crying.

***** 7 months later *****

Xena had persevered through Gareth's constant torturing and use. He even invited his father to watch him beat her, choke her on his cock, and join in to help him fill all her holes. Xena spent the nights screaming and crying, constantly being shocked by his stupid collar. He will to live was fading quickly, but she held on to her faith that the right time would present itself.

As Xena sat in the dark, Gareth opened the door at his usually time. This time he was dressed differently, ready for battle. He had seen Xena's resistance drain from her day after day and had allowed her to live without her chains. He strode across the room towards her, picked her up, and placed her on the table. She had taught herself to smile when she sees him, which made him think he had broken her. He kissed her lips and across her neck and collarbone.

"I leave to fight the rebels in an hour. I couldn't leave without seeing you. If I die, would you mourn me?" Gareth asked, looking into her eyes. Xena looked sad but she didn't reply. "I know I haven't always acted like it, but I believe that I actually have come to love you. I would like to think you would feel the same way?"

Xena still held the sadness in her eyes as she motioned to the collar.

"I'm sorry. Here I am professing my love and I have left you in your bondage." Gareth pulled the key from the chain he wore around his neck and rubbed his fingers across the scar that it left behind. "I'm sorry for treating you this way, love. Do you forgive me?"

Xena kissed him before speaking normally for the first time in months.

"I forgive you," she said as she caressed his cheek. "But I will not mourn your death. Your actions and character reflect that of your father and while I do not blame you for that, I cannot let you live."

"Son, what have I told you about wasting your time with a useless whore?" The Eldest yelled as he rounded the corner to see Xena drive Gareth's dagger into his heart. He screamed and ran to save him, but she threw the knife at him. It landed right between his eyes and he fell to the ground.

The General heard the Eldest scream and ran into the room, seeing Xena collarless and unchained, standing over the bodies of the Eldest and his only remaining blood relative.

"What have you done?!" he yelled at her.

"I killed them. Take me to the Elders so that I can tell them myself. They are the only ones who can properly judge my punishment."

The General obliged, bringing her clothes and delivering her to the chambers of the Council of Twelve. She had cried all the way there. She felt free, but also guilty for what she had done. She had genuinely loved both of those men before they turned on her. As she put her hand to the door, she realized that she had never killed anyone before. She did what she had been trained her entire life to do and yet it felt wrong. This time she did not fake confidence as she walked in front of the remaining Elders. She let the guilt dance across her face and mingle with her tears. As the final stone brought her in front of the Elders she fell to her knees.

"What brings you here, child?" The Elder of the third city asked. She knew the answer, but she also knew that Xena wanted to tell her herself.

"I have violated the terms of my exile, and I murdered the Eldest and his son. Seeing as my crimes involve an Elder, I thought that you would appreciate the chance to punish me." She swallowed the lump in her throat as she waited for an answer. There was a long pause before she received one.

"Look at me, child." The Third Elder ordered. Xena raised her tear stained cheeks to see the woman's kind smile. "Your exile was not legitimate because the Eldest did not carry it out as he was supposed to. He interfered with your life long after you were supposed to begin your so-called exile. You cannot be punished for an exile that did not technically exist."

Xena fell back to sit on her feet. She was dumbfounded by what she was hearing. Her mouth hung open as she processed every word.

"As for the Eldest and his son, while murdering an Elder is usually frowned upon, they took you as a slave and a prisoner without proper justification. You were told that Gareth was going to fight rebels, but they were coming to fight us. You have saved us quite a lot of bloodshed and for that we are grateful. And we are even more grateful that you did not hide from what you thought were crimes. Hold your head high, Xena. We are honored by your actions. Do you have anything to say?"

Xena thought carefully before speaking, knowing the Elders could hear her thoughts while she was in this chamber, but only what she spoke would matter. "Did you know that I was imprisoned this whole time?"

"Yes, we did. We were attempting to get all of the Elder's prisoners freed without starting another war, but those efforts were failing and we decided that fighting was the only way to free them."

"Will the rebels be pardoned?"

The Third Elder laughed. "The only rebels were the ones that you killed. The Eldest made a fool out of all of us and it will take years to repair."

"May I go home? To the 'Rebel Fortress'?" she said with the air quotes.

"You are free to go as you please, Xena. Thank you again."

Xena walked through the doors and met the General. He had tears in his eyes.

"I heard the whole thing," he said, pulling her in for a hug. "I had no idea. We killed so many innocent people at the Eldest's orders."

"We were all blinded, General. If I were you, I would go in to speak to the Elder's too. They will probably pardon you too. Thank you for bringing me here."

They parted ways as Xena jumped back to the place she considered her home. She entered the operation room, accidentally interrupting a meeting. They all looked at her, shocked, as she walked past them towards her room. People stared as she walked the halls, but she was in no mood to interact with them. She cleaned the blood off her, dressed in her sparring clothes, and made her way to the training arena yet again. The shock of the day had worn off and the blood hunger she felt after seven months of no orgasms was insatiable.

*****

Sebastian sat in his room surrounded by bottles upon bottles of rum and whiskey, all empty. His guilt over losing Xena had overtook him and he retreated to his room. His valet, Mitchel, brought him food and he showed up for his required warrior's training, but he did not have the strength to look into anyone's eyes. He turned to drinking to numb his pain. A faint knock on the door was followed by Tilly bursting into the room.

"Oh, my word it smells like something died in here!" she held her nose and gagged as she walked towards Sebastian. "You have to get cleaned up."

Sebastian looked puzzled and then angry as Mitchel scurried in behind Tilly.

"I told you not to do that, woman! You are absolutely infuriating!" he yelled as he tried to pull her away. "I'm sorry Sir Sebastian."

"Wait," Sebastian said. "Why am I getting cleaned up?"

"You have to do your thing again. Your soul mate is back and from the looks of it she hasn't had an orgasm since she's been gone. You're the only one who can save her from herself." Tilly explained while starting the shower and ordering Mitchel to clean the bottles from around his room.

"What? She's back?" Sebastian asked as Tilly forced him to stand. She pulled his clothes from his body and pushed him into the shower.

"Yes! That's what I said! Now get cleaned up so you can get down and dirty with your love again." She squeaked as she was so excited to see her best friend but was too afraid to approach her in her current state. As Sebastian showered and shaved, Tilly and Mitchel cleaned his room and changed the sheets, opening the shutters to let the sunlight and some fresh air in. When he stepped out they walked down to the arena to catch Xena as she decided to take a break.

"Get in there, tiger." Tilly pushed him towards her.

"Xena, my love, my I speak with you?" He asked.

She smiled and hugged him tightly before returning to her seat. "I am scheduled to spar four more times. Do you think you can wait?" Her previously cheery expression turned dark again as she focused in on the current session.

"I've waited seven months, Xena. I'm just asking for an opportunity." Xena ignored him, trying to assess the weaknesses of the two men in front of her so that she would be prepared for her next fight.

Sebastian sat down next to her, running a finger across her cheek and down across her neck. He frowned when he noticed the scar. He kissed her cheek. "Come with me. Please? I won't ask again." He whispered in her ear.

12