Triangle of Illusion and Desire

Story Info
A suave, sophisticated dude seduces a woman and her daughter.
4.7k words
4.52
10.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Triangle of Illusion and Desire

By Aleq de Satyr

"Don't lose your head, your brains are in it"...Anon

Part 1

It was a warm, hazy, lazy Saturday afternoon in June. I'd dozed off listening to a newly released CD by Bill Evans and his Trio, a really cool relaxing Jazz when the doorbell rudely awoke me.

The middle aged woman in sun glasses at the door seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't place her. She also looked clean and sporty in her white shorts, white halter, white sneakers and white baseball cap.

"Well, if it isn't the lady in white" I smiled, noting the prominent soft bulge of her crotch, bisected by the seam of her shorts; a camel toe in porn parlance. I felt my cock stir. She smiled back.

"I'm Sirena and I'm here to pick up the package left for me by Marsha" she said in a husky voice.

Marsha, an Avon lady, was my neighbor in number 227, five houses down the block.

I told Sirena that Marsha had retrieved the package earlier, when she returned from her errands. I suggested she checked back there.

"I already did, but a note on the door said to pick up the package from 217". She said.

I was perplexed, so we both walked back to Marsha's but there was nobody home.

"Shit!" swore Sirena, clearly annoyed. "Marsha is so fucking disorganized, so help me", she added.

I suggested to Sirena that she could wait in my house for a while, until Marsha returned.

"I'm sure she's around somewhere, perhaps at a neighbor's, you know gossiping" I assured her.

"Thanks, you're very kind. I hope I'm not imposing and please excuse my language" she blurted. I could sense her impulsiveness, passion even bawdiness.

"Wow!" exclaimed Sirena as we entered my house. She seemed very impressed with the immaculate decor.

"God, I feel so welcomed, so much at home already" she said effusively.

She wandered around the foyer and the living room admiring the exotic carvings, sculpture and paintings.

"Such beautiful works of art" she said examining some bronze pieces from Benin. I offered Sirena some dry martini on the rocks with a platter of assorted smoked, spicy sea food and black olives.

"Rather quaint accent you have Raoul" she remarked, licking her fingertips seemingly enjoying the food.

"Afro-Cuban" I said.

"Kind of sexy" she smiled.

"So is your pretty name" I said.

"It's Mediterranean. And is derived from Siren, that mythical creature of seduction".

"Well, you certainly are seductive" I said.

"Yeah, right" she chuckled. She seemed lulled by the sensuous guitar music of Laurindo D'Almeda, the warm afternoon breeze.

We talked and joked and philosophized and griped, enjoying each other's company. We seemed to have so much in common. In the meantime we'd forgotten all about Marsha and the package. I refilled Sirena's glass again and again, surprised at her capacity to handle her drink.

Sirena was a social worker, a divorcee and mother of two grown daughters. She was neither beautiful nor glamorous, just a regular but wholesome woman and quite sexy in a subtle way. She was also clean and nifty. Her tanned face was lined with a few fine wrinkles, making her look a little older than her 46 years, same age as me. Her light brown eyes matched her raven hair, streaked lightly with grey. She lived in suburban Crete, ten miles south of me.

I thoroughly enjoyed Sirena's candid conversation, embroidered at times with colorful language. She told me about her life to the day, which was so interesting and instructive. She came across as a very intelligent, tenacious, courageous woman. She was between relationships and bursting with raging hormones and a definite buzz in her cunt.

"So you have multiple women lovers. How exciting" she said, her voice tinged with curiosity

"Yes and they are mostly mature, in their fifties mellowed, carefree, fiercely independent women who are always refreshingly horny...They are openly unabashed with a great affinity for the unorthodox and the outrageous life-style. Women who dare to be robust and consume sex like crabmeat, indulging in a down to earth female erotic liberation". Sirena was visibly aghast. "I love women, period". I added.

She was speechless. But more importantly, she seemed comforted even captivated by my words.

"It's amazing but I really do feel comfortable with you. It's almost as if I'd known you for years", she smiled.

Our conversation had become a kind of foreplay. Sirena was totally drawn into my sphere with a visceral attraction. I noted her rather coy visual exploration of my body clad in tight denims, and which pulled snug against my crotch, accentuating the large bulging cock and leaving little to the imagination.

It dawned on me then, that we'd been together for two hours already and seemed to enjoy every minute of it. Almost as if our encounter was preordained. Then I recalled where I'd seen Sirena before, at the City college symposium on personal development back in the Fall. She was a panelist.

Sirena wanted a tour of the house. She seemed a little tipsy and all giggles but very relaxed and steady. She'd politely turned down a joint I offered her. I started her off from the Den. She was astonished by the erotic art on the walls and the various collections of erotica: Books, photos and audio-visuals.

"My goodness, you're quite a connoisseur of erotica!" she cried, sampling some of the items.

"And they seem rather tasteful and artistic, not the usual sleazy, trashy kind most men go for. I'd love to spend some time enjoying some of the videos" she added.

"Would you like to see a video of women ejaculating?" I asked. "Umm...I'll take a rain check on that for now" she smiled.

A sudden image of what it might take to get into Sirena's panties flashed across my mind. I watched her from behind, feasting my eyes on her rounded ass so sensual in the tight shorts. Her red bikini panties, clearly visible thru the light material of her shorts.

All along we'd felt each other out, both of us expecting the other to take the first step or give the first sign of sexual interest. I knew Sirena was willing to be seduced.

I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her from behind, rubbing against her audaciously, lustfully, as she leafed thru an album of nudes. She leaned into me, pushing her soft ass against my crotch for a brief moment feeling my hardness. I let my hands wander over her body, caressing her breasts, her belly and finally cupping her crotch, feeling her tremble slightly the intake of her breath.

"You have a beautiful ass" I whispered.

"So, what's upstairs" she asked suddenly, breaking loose from me. "Let's go find out" I said, putting my arm around her.

I showed her around the rest of the house and finally led her upstairs, ending up in the master bedroom. She seemed fascinated with the decor, the layout with more erotic art on the walls.

"Oh, a water bed"! cried Sirena excitedly. "I've always wanted to get one but never seem to get around to it" she said, falling backwards on the bed her legs splayed out.

She moved her body around sinuously, seemingly enjoying the feel of the bed. We looked into each other's eyes deeply, sending silent messages. The air was thick with a distinct sexual possibility.

"What?" she asked in a soft voice, almost inaudibly. She sounded like a goner.

"You're so lovely, so desirable Sirena, I'd love to fuck you" I said in a caressing voice.

"Flattery will get you everywhere" she quipped.

"Even between your legs?" I asked.

Her face became solemn, her eyes liquid. I did not wait for her answer. I unzipped her shorts and slowly pulled them off together with her red bikini panties. Her thick pubic hair spilled out like a bouquet of flowers. She raised her hips to help my efforts.

Naked Sirena looked even sexier, her supple tanned body flushed with desire. I began to undress, admiring the feminine form before me, all gentle swells and curves. She seemed transfixed by my resplendent erection, as it bobbed and swayed in the air.

"Shit, you really are hung; just as I thought you would be" she said.

Sirena was very wet, like a deep pool. The rosy-brown petals of her vulva glistening with thick, opalescent juices. Her clitoris was big, thickly hooded. Truly a very nice cunt.

I inhaled her magnetic female essence, gravitating to her in desire. She lay in naked disorder in the orange glow of filtered sunlight, stirring my pilgrim soul brazenly. I stroked her clitoris bringing it to life, hard and engorged. Her cunt was suffused with light, something sacred glistening. I licked her briefly; She tasted salty warm like the tropical sea, spicy, dashed with cinnamon. She guided my big hard cock into her slippery cave and I stayed anchored to her, plowing hard and deep into her wet endless wilderness.

"Oh God!" she gasped loudly, as I reached her cervix, lifting her hips to meet my powerful thrusts.

"That feels so fucking good" she sighed. "It's been awhile for me".

A lambent breeze blew in to caress our moist bodies.

Sirena responded with primal moans and pussy contractions, clenching tightly around my dick, her muscles grasping and pulling me into the dark, wet depths of her womb. I was completely inside her engulfed by our passion.

She began to tremble as I explored her soaking cunt deeper and deeper, her breasts quivering. She began to writhe, her mouth falling open, her breath coming in short sexy gasps.

Sirena was so eager for my dick, she curled her legs around me as I drove into her resolutely, feeling her cunt churn violently and she began to sob, shuddering with a powerful orgasm.

I continued to fuck Sirena with glorious passion. The outside world ceased to exist for me. There was just this woman, this stranger in white, in whose ravenous cunt I was totally immersed.

I felt Sirena's pulse racing and her screams would have brought in the neighbors including Marsha, if I had not smothered her cries.

I was anchored to her G-spot, stroking it smoothly and I could feel her ass muscles tighten up, clenching as she swooned beneath me. She began to come again. She came and came and couldn't stop coming. She was in a frenzy, clawing my shoulders and back, trembling and shaking. And still she came and came. I held her close and tight.

Her shuddering orgasms surged from her into me and back again. Tremor after tremor as I began to come with her, my body wracked with spasms as I filled her with spunk and sunlight. I stayed inside her for a long time. Sirena let out a long haunting cry as I pulled out of her, releasing a torrent of iridescent juices, her cunt glowing like a deep-sea creature. When it was all over she wept with abandon. We both drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by the phone. It was Marsha. She'd noticed Sirena's car in my driveway as she drove by and wanted to know if she was with me.

"Yes, but she's sleeping" I said drowsily.

"Sleeping?"...Oh, excuse me!" she responded with a giggle.

"You mean you actually fucked Sirena?. Unbelievable! Look, I'll leave her package outside your door and I'll call her at home later. God, you are a fast one!. Well, enjoy yourselves!"

Sirena was awake by then smiling at me.

"We must do this again sometime" I said to her.

"Of course" she murmured, snuggling closer.

"You're just incredible and wonderful and I've been so hungry for sex I couldn't resist you; plus I needed something darker, more exotic for a change", she said as she reached for my cock and began to stroke it.

"Oh shit" she blurted out suddenly. "I'm supposed to be at a barbecue in Riverdale, a reunion of sorts".

"Well, are you going?" I asked. "Hell no, I'm not letting this big, beautiful, hard-on go to waste. Fuck me some more please" she whispered.

"Ummm..." she closed her eyes as I plunged my cock all the way inside her.

"Tell me how you want it" I said.

"You know what I want" she said breathlessly. "Fuck me very hard...Oh, God".

She seemed to be floating.

Part 2

Ten days later on a humid, rainy, Sunday afternoon, Sirena showed up rather unexpectedly with her younger daughter 19 year old Laurel in tow.

"I tried to shake her off but she was adamant about hanging out with me today," said Sirena pouring herself a drink. "We've been to a couple of places already"

"He's not good-looking mom, he's absolutely gorgeous" said Laurel when Sirena introduced us.

"And he's much too old for you young lady" said Sirena. I kissed Laurel on the cheek to show my appreciation.

Like her mother before her, Laurel fell instantly in love with my place. She wandered from room to room admiring everything and finally ended up in the den.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to be with you today and a wet, sexy day at that. Unfortunately Laurel had to tag along. Too bad Francine, my older daughter is working on her project at college this summer, to keep Laurel company" Sirena said sadly, refilling her glass.

"Maybe all is not lost yet" I said, stroking her between the legs under her skirt. She wore no underpants. Sirena moaned, squirming in her chair, as I sucked on her bared nipple.

"Wait for me upstairs while I try to keep Laurel occupied in the den" I said.

Checking up on Laurel in the den I found her already deeply engrossed in watching an erotic video, totally oblivious of my presence. I closed the door quietly behind me.

I found Sirena completely naked on the water bed, her long fingers tangled in her dense pubic hair.

Purring sounds came from her and her body shivered with excitement as I entered her cunt deeply. She moved instinctively, responding to my every action...The fragrance of her pussy rose to my nose like steam. Her juices gathering at her opening, her clitoris taut and throbbing.

A strangled scream escaped from her as I thrust into her deeper and deeper, forcing out small geysers of liquid spurting from her cunt.

"O God, suck my tits, harder, bite them" she implored.

She quivered and sprung, shaking violently, gasping. She had a glazed look as if in a trance. Sirena was wet, and I mean fucking sloshy wet. Her cunt was a wide cavern of juice to be plunged into again and again. She writhed and moaned in pleasure as I drove deeper and deeper into her until she clung to me like a leech, her hips moving urgently then exploding in orgasm in a sweating mass.

I let her rest for a while with my cock soaking inside her, then began to fuck her again, slowly, with controlled vigor.

"Yeah", she groaned, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" on and on.

"Oh Raoul, it feels so good" she wailed as I pumped her full of hot cum.

"Not bad for a quickie" smiled Sirena as we got dressed.

"I can't believe I've been fucking with my daughter just a few yards away...God I'm getting depraved in my old age", she said.

Laurel was reluctant to leave. She'd become so interested in the videos.

"I'm shocked Laurel, I never knew you had such prurient interests" said Sirena with raised eyebrows.

"But mom, those are really cool videos, they're works of art".

I told Laurel she could come back another time and watch some more really interesting ones.

Five days later, the sun was out in full force after three days of rain. The sky was bright blue and the trees rustled. I'd decided to take the day off on a whim, hoping to catch up on some reports. By late morning the doorbell rang as I watered the miniature saguaro in the foyer.

I did not expect to see Laurel. But there she was in a tank top and a wraparound denim skirt. Her feet clad in sandals, her black hair held back with a white band. She looked stunning.

"Well, you said to come over and watch some videos, so here I am" she smiled sweetly.

"Does your mother know you're here?" I asked.

"No, she's attending an all-day seminar in the city" she said.

Laurel helped herself to some crackers cheese and apple cider, while I continued to water the plants. She laughed easily at my jokes and anecdotes.

She had such a pretty face, part of which was covered with acne. It was a continuous source of anger and exasperation for her. Her eyes were dark and liquid like her mother's, her body lean yet curvy. She emanated serenity and assurance uncommon in a 19 year old. She seemed sure of herself yet somehow so vulnerable.

Laurel was a science student and crazy about modern Jazz. Rather unusual for her age. She wanted to join the Peace Corps after college.

She sat on the rug lotus fashion, reclined against the futon sofa in the den. As we talked she seemed a little stoned by contact from the joint I smoked. She giggled a lot.

"You know what a good medicine for acne is, good regular sex" I suggested.

"Yeah right, I hardly get any regular sex, let alone good ones...And who wants to fuck a zit-faced chick any way" she said mockingly. I do, I almost said aloud. Her youth and luscious body was quite a turn-on.

"Speaking of sex, you seem to be quite an expert, a connoisseur" said Laurel, her eyes twinkling.

"I overheard mom talking to one of her friends about you on the phone. How wonderful an expert you are in bed. She thinks she's falling in love with you".

"Is that so. Well, how about that" I said.

By now Laurel had pulled up her legs, bent them at the knees and opened them wide. She seemed so unselfconscious about her exposed slender crotch barely covered by the lavender thong. Her pubic hairs spilled out of the sides of the thong. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, getting harder.

I asked her if she would like to watch a video, hoping to turn her on.

"I don't want to right now. Maybe later" she said, her dark eyes held a dreamy expression.

I moved closer and touched Laurel's hair, her face, tracing the line of her cheekbone. I rubbed her breasts pinching her hard nipples.

Then we kissed a long, slow exploratory kiss that relaxed us both completely.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Yes" she murmured. "And more".

"More?" I asked, curious. "Yes, I want to be fucked" she said slowly, quietly.

I pulled Laurel to her feet and steered her to the bedroom, pulling off her clothes on the way. She remained passive.

She sat on the bed naked watching me undress. Suddenly she seemed nervous, fidgety.

"Oh my God" she gasped when my erect cock sprang out of my briefs. "I don't think it will fit Raoul. It won't...It's just too big for God's sake".

"Yes it will, you wait and see" I assured her. I kissed Laurel for the longest time. She had such an edible mouth.

"Oh, Raoul wait, maybe I'm just not ready" Laurel said, her voice trembling.

"Not ready for what?" I asked.

"I don't know. You, a man like you".

"Is this your first time?"

"No" she quipped.

"Then you are as ready as can be" I assured her, pushing her gently on to her back. I let her hold my cock. "Feel it, squeeze it" I urged.

"It's like steel coated with velvet and very hot" she said. "I never knew cocks can be this huge"

"Your mother loves it" I said.

"Oh, don't forget, she's had babies, I haven't". We both laughed.

Spreading Laurel's legs apart I rubbed my cockhead against her engorged clitoris, teasing her soaked vulva before sliding into the heat between her thighs and her warm, tight depths closed around my cock, pulling me in farther and deeper. I could not believe how tight she was. The sound of her wetness matched the rhythm of my thrusts, her desire hot against the length and girth of my dick.

"Kiss me" she demanded, stretching her neck towards me.

Her swollen cunt looked red and violet, overfilled with creamy juice.

She began to shake and quiver, gasping. Her hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying her luscious body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as she tightened her pussy around my cock. I filled her completely.

I glided in her wetness to the entrance of her womb, circling there. She rocked against me, moaning.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12