Tribal Bonds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you're here," she said. Omuzlar didn't even look up.

"Get undressed," Omuzlar said.

"No," I said simply. Omuzlar now looked up, her eyes flashing angry.

"It is tradition here," Geri said, soothingly, "We do not wear clothing in the home during the day. The children are turned outside to play. Only the adults in the family are present. And we are comfortable and naked here." Cilek was already naked, barely seeming to notice that I was there. She was so happy to cast off her identity, just as she'd cast off her clothes. But I was a Buz.

"I prefer to be dressed," I said.

"It is unbearably rude for you..." Omuzlar said, but Geri interrupted her.

"We do not wish to make you uncomfortable," Geri explained, "But this is a custom. And I ask you to respect it. This is not your home country. This is the Hayalet." Geri spoke soothingly, but with finality. Again, I could not help but respect her, this time for her control and firmness.

"Let no one say that a Buz does not understand what it means to be a guest," I said. I began pulling at my robe, finding the places where it was held together. Eventually, I got the fabric loose and felt it fall to the ground around me. I did not look down at my body, instead, I looked across the room to Geri and to Omuzlar, who were already naked.

And beautiful.

The two women looked even more similar than they had clothed, somehow. They both had small, but high firm breasts with small, pink nipples. They had flat, gently-muscled stomachs and firm, fleshy asses. I could see their cunnies now. Both women were entirely devoid of hair on their bodies. The lips of their cunnies simply tight, pink slashes. More than ever, Geri's long ponytail was the only distinguishing feature. I saw Cilek (who I noticed as still attractive, despite myself) staring at the women with undisguised lust. I attempt to comport myself with greater dignity. But it was difficult.

Geri and Omuzlar both seemed infinitely comfortable in their nudity. And with ours. For the first time in my life, women gazed upon my cock without any sort of shock or confusion. They saw me (and Geri's eyes seemed to linger on me in particular), but seemed to regard me as...natural. I felt a bit thrown off by their casual attitude and found that I was mirroring it without realizing I was doing it. Instead of seeking to cover myself or sink into the background, I walked across the room casually and found a comfortable seat. The other women followed and soon we were all sitting on the floor in the center of the longhouse, near where the fire would be lighted at night.

We sat for a moment in silence and I casually glanced at the three women around me. Their lithe, youthful bodies radiating heat that I could actually feel warming my skin. I noticed the gentle curves of their bodies and could smell the delicate perfume of their natural scents. I willed my cock not to stir, as best I could, wondering if that would be rude. But it was difficult. The women were entrancingly beautiful. And they were looking at me as well. I spoke, more to distract myself from the women that because I really wanted an answer.

"So...what have you to say to us, to convince us to stay," I said finally. Geri and Omuzlar looked at each other quickly, shy smiles breaking out on their faces. They didn't speak.

"What?" I asked. The two women laughed gently, but without malice. I looked at Cilek, wondering if she was playing some sort of trick on me with Geri and Omuzlar as her accomplices. She shrugged and looked back at the women.

"What?" I asked again, my voice annoyed. Geri lifted her hands placatingly.

"We apologize," she said, "We do not mean to be rude."

"Oh?" I said, looking at them blankly. They giggled again.

"Sorry," Omuzlar said, "We are warriors and not much for persuasion. We are prone to action."

"What does that mean?" Cilek asked, and Omuzlar turned towards her, smiling wolfishly.

"She is so glad you asked," Geri said playfully. Omuzlar did not respond herself. Instead, she rose up on her hands and knees. We were all sitting in a loose circle, Geri to my left, Cilek to my right, and Omuzlar directly across from me. Omuzlar was only two or three feet away from me, and as she got up on all fours, she invaded the small circle separating us. For a moment, I thought she was going to crawl towards me. I could see her shoulder's rising and falling, noticed her firm breasts brushing her arms as she moved.

Omuzlar veered sharply to her left, my eyes followed her as she moved. In half a second, her knees were straddling Cilek's legs, one hand was on either side of Cilek's hips. Omuzlar's head dropped instantly, her long, dark hair cascading over Cilek's lower body. Cilek's half-hard cock suddenly disappeared inside of Omuzlar's body. It happened so quickly, Omuzlar was so expert. She simply tilted her head to the side, let the hardening tip of Cilek's cock press against her lips and then slipped the whole things into her throat. Through her hair, I could see Omuzlar's chin pressing into Cilek's balls.

"God's wounds!" Cilek yelled in a breathless burst. She was knocked back slightly, throwing her arms back and catching herself from falling down. She was looking down at Omuzlar, shocked and wide-eyed. Bu she didn't push Omuzlar away. She just watched, as I did. I could see Omuzlar's cheeks bulging, could even hear her tongue as it swirled around on Cilek's half-hard cock.

After a few moments, the full gravity of what I was watching dawned upon me. Omuzlar was sucking Cilek's penis. Just inches away from me. I could see them, hear them, smell them. It was so abrupt, so unexpected. And surprisingly hot. Too hot, in fact. I'd barely been able to control my cock to this point, I could feel it plumping against my leg. Both to confirm that I was really seeing what I was seeing, and try to gain some sort of control over my spiraling arousal, I turned my eyes away from Cilek and Omuzlar. I faced Geri, wondering if she was seeing what I was seeing.

But as I turned, I was startled to find Geri's face, just inches from mine. I jumped slightly and gasped in surprise Geri instantly took advantage of my slightly opened mouth. I felt her hands, one grasping at my waist and the other wrapping around the back of my neck. The distance between our face faded away, and before I had overcome the shock of seeing Geri, I could feel her warm tongue slip between my lips. I felt her soft lips melt into mine at the same instant that her tongue brushed gently against my teeth. Her tongue plunged deep into my mouth, tumbling over my own tongue, which rushed to meet her instinctively. Geri's hands grasped me gently, but firmly, as her tongue swirled against my own. I tilted my head to the side slightly, moaning into Geri's mouth and allowing her tongue more deeply inside of me. I felt Geri's body move closer to mine, felt her hard nipples pressing against my breasts.

"No!" I said, in a muffled voice, as best I could around Geri's tongue. My hands reached forward, one pressing against Geri's hip and the other against Geri's soft breast. I pushed her, but not overly harshly. Just as quickly as she had started, Geri pulled away from me. I felt her hands slip from my neck and my waist, the warmth of her breasts moved away from me.

"I am sorry," Geri breathed, almost breathlessly. It was only when she apologized that I realized what I'd done. A beautiful woman had kissed me. And what a kiss! It was only after it broke, and the full force of it hit me. Geri's soft, firm lips. Her delicious tongue. Her warm breasts. It was indescribable. And I'd pushed it away! For a moment, I couldn't explain myself.

"No...don't be sorry," I said, and I almost asked her start kissing me again. I could hear the slurping sounds of Omuzlar sucking on Cilek's cock just inches from my body. I could perhaps have that as well.

But something, in the back of my mind, was still holding me back. I looked Geri's beautiful face, her cheeks now slightly reddened with the embarrassment of rejection. And I remembered what she was doing. What Omuzlar was doing with Cilek. They were convincing us to stay. To abandon our tribes and become Hayalet. And their supple bodies were far more persuasive than any statement they could have made. Cilek was already weakening, as a Kabile girl was bound to do. But I was Buz. I recognized that while I was fully capable of resisting any arguments Geri might make. However, her body might be irresistible. And so, almost purely on instinct, I had rejected her. Although my body cried out to reverse course now, I couldn't. I had to stop now. So that I could return to the North.

"It is not right," I said finally, "I do not intend to stay." Geri smiled, obviously relieved that my rejection had not been personal. She shrugged (beautifully).

"I don't mind. I am no longer married to a Cadilar. My other wives do not care. We are just having fun," she said, and began to lean towards me again. I put up my hand, pressing against her sternum.

"I must return home," I said, looking deeply into her dark eyes. Geri bit her lower lip and looked at me intently. Finally, she ran her hand through her own hair, tugging at her ponytail, and she nodded. She understood. She leaned back slowly and then sighed in disappointment. I let out my own sigh, in relief. I had resisted temptation.

"It could have been a good time, is all," she said wistfully, but not angrily. It might have been better if she had been angry. I might have regretted it less.

Regardless, for a moment, I sat in silence, congratulating myself on my fortitude and doing my best to avoid Geri's gaze. But, after some time, I realized that she was no longer looking at me. Geri was looking past me. To the other two women in the longhouse. I'd nearly forgotten about them. But now, I could hear them. Hear the slurping sounds of Omuzlar's mouth. I could hear Cilek's moans.

I knew that I should just ignore it. Cilek was my enemy. And Omuzlar was trying to seduce me, just as much as Geri had been. But Cilek's sounds were so...exciting. And the heat from their bodies was so intense. I was not made of stone. I needed to find out what was happening. What harm could there be in simply watching?

I pivoted on the floor and pushed myself backwards so that I was sitting next to Geri. She glanced at me for a moment, smiled, and then turned back to the scene in front of her. I followed her lead, turning towards the sounds of lovemaking. I Involuntarily groaned.

Omuzlar was still face first in Cilek's lap, but the women seemed to have warmed to the task. Cilek's arms were thrown back behind her, her palms grasping at the rushes on the floor. Her head was thrown back, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders and her arms. Her mouth was open in a silent moan. Cilek's back was arched, her breasts sitting high on her chest, her hardened nipples towards the ceiling. I saw them shaking slightly as Cilek's body trembled. Cilek's legs were spread wide, her knees bent. Omuzlar was was now spread out on the ground, her knees in the dirt with her ankles crossed. Her large ass bubbled up from the ground. Omuzlar's breasts were pressed into the dirt. Her arms were wrapped underneath of Cilek's knees, her fingers grasping at Cilek's thighs. Omuzlar's eyes were closed, serene.

The only thing that was moving was Omuzlar's head. It was bobbing up and down rapidly into Cilek's lap. From my angle, I could not see much. But I could tell that Cilek's cock was now completely hard. I could also tell that Omuzlar was more than capable of taking all of it at once. Omuzlar's mouth was slipping rapidly up and down Cilek's shaft, her thick, full lips first wrapped around the tip of Cilek's cock, and then a second later kissing Cilek's full balls. Omuzlar's saliva was dripping down Cilek's hard shaft. The longhouse was filled with wet, slurping sounds as Cilek's cock slipped in and out of Omuzlar's throat.

I knew that Cilek was a Kabile girl and I knew that I hated her. But, as it had been around the fire with the men of the caravan, I could not deny her beauty. And, if anything, Omuzlar was even more alluring. And she clearly knew what she was doing, her movements steady and fluid. The scene was sexy and exciting. And I knew that Geri felt the same way. I could sense her shifting uncomfortably next to me, even if I didn't dare turn away to look. For my own part, I felt my stomach flutter and my mouth watering. I tried to ignore my cock, by I could feel it aching, hard.

"Gods help me!" Cilek moaned after I had been watching her, almost in a trance, for several minutes. Cilek's elbows, already wobbly, seemed to give way, and she collapsed backwards onto the ground, her breasts spreading out on her chest. Her back arched, and her hips thrust up into Omuzlar's face. Omuzlar did not even seem to notice, her head continued to bounce in Cilek's lap, even as Cilek began to moan louder. Cilek's hands rose from the ground, her hands grasping at Omuzlar's hair.

"Fuck!" Cilek screamed, her eyes clenching shut and her hands forming into fists. Cilek's hips dropped down, at the same moment that Omuzlar, in her rhythm, was pulling her head back. Cilek's hard cock slipped from between Omuzlar's lips. At that exact moment, Cilek came. Cilek body was shaking, her muscles all clenched. And I could see her cock seizing. I watched as the thick globs of seed pulsed from Cilek's cock and splashed against Omuzlar's face. Omuzlar didn't seem surprised. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened. But Cilek's cock pulsed wildly, splashing seed across Omuzlar's eyes, her nose, and her cheeks. Finally, with a shuddering gasp, Cilek's cock spurted the last of her seed, and her body went limp on the ground.

As soon as Cilek's orgasm subsided, Omuzlar popped up onto her knees and opened her eyes. Her face was frosted with seed, and some of it was dripping off of her chin and nose onto the dirt floor. Omuzlar began to crawl over Cilek's prone body, moving quickly but smoothly. Seed dripped from her face as it glided over Cilek. I saw droplets of sperm land on Cilek's cock, then her belly, between her breasts, and then onto her throat. Cilek was breathing deeply, her eyes closed. I am not sure she even knew that Omuzlar was hovering on top of her. But, in a moment, Omuzlar's face had dropped down onto Cilek's. Their lips came together, Cilek's mouth opened instinctively, and the women's tongues splashing together. Cilek's chest was still heaving with exertion, her nipples pressing against the undersides of Omuzlar as they kissed more and more passionately. Cilek's face was now smeared with her own seed, and it dribbled into her mouth as the two women messily kissed.

I groaned and squeezed my legs together, feeling the delightful pressure against my cock as Omuzlar and Cilek began to lick and suck on one another's faces, swallowing down Cilek's seed and leaving their faces glistening. For the second time since I was captured by the Hayalet, I was watching beautiful women have sex, and I was again overwhelmed by the lust that it inflamed inside of me. I could hear Geri breathing sharply and, out of the corner of my eye, I could see her hand moving rapidly. I didn't dare look, because I knew that Geri was pleasuring herself. In fact, I could smell her arousal. The same scent my cunny made when I was excited. I did not know that I would be able to control myself further.

And so, I kept my eyes focused tightly on Cilek and Omuzlar. They were still kissing passionately, though their faces were now clean. Cilek's arms were now wrapped around Omuzlar's waist, Omuzlar's elbows were planted on the floor on either side of Cilek's head. Their bodies were pressed tightly together.

"Your cock is still hard," Omuzlar whispered and Cilek giggled.

"I need more," Cilek said. Cilek squeezed Omuzlar more tightly and then rolled. Rolled towards me and Geri. Omuzlar giggled as Geri and I scrambled backwards to avoid them. I settled back onto my knees and Geri landed on her ass, her legs spread, as Cilek and Omuzlar settled onto the ground. Their bodies were still tight together, their arms wrapped around each other. Cilek's cock was pressed against Omuzlar's slick cunny. Omuzlar moaned and kissed Cilek's neck. Cilek turned her head, giving Omuzlar better access to her throat. Cilek's eyes were open, she looked towards me, then her eyes flicked over to Geri. At the same time, she began to grind her hips, letting her hard cock slip through Omuzlar's pussy lips, making Omuzlar shake.

"Geri, please feel free to join in," Cilek said, her eyes flickering back to me, "Just because Kedi can't get it up, doesn't mean you have to play with yourself." I huffed sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Self-consciously, though, I turned to look at Geri. I saw her eyes cast down, looking at my cock, which was sitting up high between my thighs. I heard a loud groan and turned back to Omuzlar, I saw that Cilek had thrust forward, pressing her cock into Omuzlar's willing cunny. Cilek's eyes were slits, but she was still looking at me.

"Oh look, she is hard," Cilek gasped, "But she isn't looking at you," Cilek said to Geri, "She is looking at me," Cilek's arousal had apparently made her bold. I felt my cheeks grow red, I wasn't sure if I was angry at Cilek's presumption, or embarrassed by the fact that what she was saying was true. Cilek had aroused me.

"Its for the best," Cilek said to Geri, "A scrawny little Buz bitch couldn't possibly satisfy you anyway." Then Cilek giggled and turned back to Omuzlar, burying her face in the Hayalet woman's neck.

It wasn't just the last thing that Cilek had said. It was also the strange, disorienting circumstances I found myself in. It was the sights, and smells, and feelings of arousal that were swirling around me. It was Geri, stimulated and willing, sitting right next to me. It was the slow build up of excitement and the memory of Geri's kiss on my lips. It was all of that and more that pushed me. But that Kabile sluts disrespectful statement stirred something else inside of me. My pride. I was twice the woman, the...Cadilar that she was. And not Kabile girl could ever compare to a Buz girl in any respect, certainly not in lovemaking.

No decision was made. The rage and the determination lifted me up on my knees while blotting all thoughts out of my mind. I barely even noticed that Cilek and Omuzlar were even there. I simply turned towards Geri. She had seen me rising up and turned slightly towards me. I pounced on her, my hands landing on her shoulders. She let out a surprised yelp as I caught her off balance and she tumbled onto her back. My hands slipped down Geri's body as she fell, my palms running across her shoulders, her breasts, and over her nipples. Her flesh was hot and firm. Her nipples felt hard against my skin. She was at least as excited as I was.

I kept my hands on Geri's breasts as I stretched out in front of her. My hair trailed across her body, draping over her arms and her belly. But my eyes kept traveling down, I saw her wide hips and the pink, glistening slash of her cunny. I dropped my hips down, keep my hands on Geri's breasts. As my head moved closer and closer to her body, Geri's scent filled my nose. Earthy, humid, almost sweet. My mouth watered.

Geri's legs spread wider as I dropped my head between them. Her hands rose from her side, her fingers sinking into my hair, guiding me towards her cunny. In a moment, I was face-to-face with Geri's cunny. I could see how aroused she was. She was dripping fragrant liquid down through the crack of her ass, her scent was overwhelming. Her small, hard clitoris (the first I'd ever seen so closely), looked like it was throbbing harder than my cock. Her hips thrust upwards towards my face and Geri made a gentle, mewing sound. I remembered that she had been playing with herself until I pounced on her. She was probably in agony.