Tribal Hunt Pt.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In caring for little Peacock, he found a distraction from thoughts of having offspring with his mother and completely forgot about the looming problem of the Blue Lynx.

"You're growing up so quickly," he mused, gently stroking the animal's belly while sitting in his hut that morning. "I hope you won't turn on me when you're fully grown. Right?" Peacock playfully nibbled on his finger and let out a small yawn.

Gnelsey entered the hut with a couple of fruits, keeping a watchful eye on the animal. "Your friend Tatar'Atu has been spending a lot of time with Scar's parents lately. I think he is interested in his mother. Do you know anything about that?"

"We've barely talked since the Hunt," he replied, trying not to watch at her perfect body. He didn't want to be distracted. He couldn't think of anything else when he caught the scent of her vagina or saw her quivering breasts.

"You've changed so much, my little nestling," she said, running her hand through his hair. "I am grateful that you didn't try to be intimate with me again."

"Yeah," he responded casually.

"We should talk, Anarugnu. I had a prophetic dream this morning, and I believe I've figured out how we can break the curse of infertility."

"Oh yeah?"

"Come, let me show you something." She took his hand and led him outside. Peacock silently observed, licking his paw. As they passed, all the Blood Bird residents greeted their chief.

They approached a part of the village he rarely visited.

"Come inside." They entered an old hut that had stood there since before he was born. Inside were small cribs for children, but they were empty. It seemed like no one had been in this hut for a long time.

"This place used to be filled with joy—children, babies crying and screaming. But now it's empty, Anarungu. Every day, there are fewer of us. The elderly are passing away, but no children are being born."

"So? What do you want me to do?" he asked.

She took his hands and looked into his eyes. "In my dream, I saw clearly and distinctly, just like I see you now. You must step down as chief, and then our tribe will thrive with life again, dear."

"WHAT?" he exclaimed, pulling his arms out of her grasp. "You want me to give up everything because of a dream? It's not a curse hanging over us; it's you fools who blindly followed Naragasa and ate his berries, causing all men to be unable to procreate."

Gnelsey approached silently, placing her hands on his cheeks. It was clear she wasn't taking his words seriously. "I know you've always wanted to be chief, but you must make this sacrifice for the well-being of the entire tribe, sweetheart."

"No, mother. That's not going to happen!"

She ran her hand over his chest and moved lower. "What do you want me to do, uhm?" She started gently massaging his cock.

"Ughh, mother. What are you..."

"I thought about this. If you make it happen, I'll let you spend another night with me. Just like the first time. And I'll agree to put the knife away, because I'm sure you've changed and realize now how wrong it is to finish inside your mother."

His eyes widened for a second. His cock immediately hardened at the thought of being able to be inside her one more time. And this time it would be without the knife.

"I see you like that idea, don't you?" She smiled and squeezed his hard-on. "You are such a bad little nestling for desiring your Mama."

"Mmm, yeah, ughhh."

All he had to do was get her pregnant and then she would realize the foolishness of her dream. She'll accept him as a real chief and husband.

"You are so big. So what have you decided? Will you do it if I let you enter me again?" she looked perplexedly into his eyes, while slowly stroking his manhood.

"I agree, yeah. But we'll do it tonight."

"Tonight? But I was going to do another spirit ritual." She sighed and clasped his cock tighter, noticing that Anarungu didn't seem to care about that. "Fine. Tonight."

===

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the village was getting ready for sleep. However, inside the chief's hut, things were just starting to stir. Gnelsey sat on a straw bed, holding up her knife to show Anarungu before putting it away. "Are you happy with that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he replied, not taking his eyes off her trembling, swollen nipples as her hands moved.

"Then come over here. What are you waiting for?" She watched expectantly, nibbling her lip as he stepped closer removing his feather belt. "I can't believe I'm letting you do that again."

He touched her chin and ran his hand through her hair, she was so gorgeous. He wanted to kiss her, but she moved her lips away.

"Well then," he got on top of Gnelsey, roughly guiding her onto her back. He spread her legs and entered sharply when he found the spot."Ughhh." Anarungu was slowly working his way through the tight sweet vagina, reaching the very end. "Oooghhh, Yeah!"

He missed that feeling so much. He missed being inside his mother. The same pussy that gave birth to him.

"You are back in my sacred motherly birth hole, Anarungu. Are you happy?" She smiled, her whole body trembling, savoring his presence inside her.

"Yes, and there's no way I want to leave it again." Anarungu froze, it felt so wet inside, soft, warm, thrilling.

"Let's make this night special, sweetie." She put her arms around his neck. "I like feeling you inside again."

"Yes, Mama. This night will be special." He pulled himself together and withdrew. "Ughhhh, yes, yes."

"Just ughhhh, don't forget to take it out when you finish, please. Let's not give fate a reason to curse us more."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." He started moving back and forth, finding a perfect rhythm. He pulled out and penetrated mother's pussy again, hitting her with his hips. "Oooogh, uuughhh. How can you be so tight after giving birth to me."

"Watch what you say, grrrrrr, or I might grab the knife again," she didn't resist when he tried to gently kiss her.

"I love your taste, Mama." He couldn't stop the thrust of his hips, even if he had to. Her pink warm insides gripped his cock so damn tightly each time he entered. "You are my first one, mother. And I want to make love to you till the day I die."

Gnelsey rolled her eyes under his thrusts. "Don't talk nonsense while we are doing this, please, or I might get angry...Mmmm... I can't believe how good you make me feel."

"Ooooh, yes." He greedily nipped her breasts as he continued to kiss and fuck her. "I love your boobs so much. I loved them my whole life...ughh"

"Ooooughhh, mmm, I know, baby. You always loved your mother's boobs. Ughhhhhh, gosh. Why does it feel so different from your father. Unbelievable. Are you close yet?"

"No, I'm not yet. It's going to last much longer, Mama." He kept finding a rhythm, kissing and hugging her. It was crazy that she was letting him do this. One way or another he's going to finish inside her tonight.

"Don't make me regret this, Anarungu." She gently kissed him on the lips, the first time on her own, and whimpered pitifully, clawing at his back. "Ughhh, yes, my nestling!"

He thrust in and out, while his mother was going through her orgasm, hitting her insides and thighs painfully. Gnelsey could barely keep from screaming under her son's rough thrusts. He was penetrating her with all his might, as if trying to tear her from the inside out.

"Be more gentle, please. Ouch, uhggggg."

"Does it hurt you? Does it hurt like it did when you gave birth to me?"

"Do you want to play that game, my baby bird? No, your labor was much more painful." She grinned wickedly and then he increased the pressure, thrusting at her even more. "You can't even...mmm... ughh.. imagine how painful it was, baby."

"I'll make you regret saying that." He started hitting even harder, thrusting in even more fiercely, holding back was getting harder and harder. He felt the end was near and almost shrieked. He can't show her that he's finishing.

"I love you, Mama. Oh, it feels so good. Your motherly hole is perfect, I... ughhhh." He took one final pull and entered all the way in. "Mmmmmm, yes."

"What are you doing, sweetie? Tell me when you're done so I can..."

He was breathing hard, he stopped moving and his face contorted. His hands squeezed her breasts even tighter and at that moment his balls clenched and the first drops of his seed spurted right into her.

"Anarungu, what are you doing?" she whispered.

He made a fatal mistake when he failed to consider the fact that his mother was far more experienced than he was and had seen men ejaculate and cum more than once.

He was ready to shot his seed inside her and wanted to kiss her at the fateful moment of the finale, but she realized what was happening. Through the lightning strikes of pleasure, he suddenly felt a sharp pain.

A pain like he had never felt before.

The knife was stabbing straight into his shoulder. He cried out softly, either from the pain or from the finale of their intimacy. He emitted a few droplets inside her pussy before pulling cock out. Clots of white fluid spurted out onto the floor and onto Gnelsey's thighs, belly and boobs. At that moment a new blow traveled down his shoulder again. Gnelsey pulled out the knife and struck again.

"What have you done?!" she screamed, pushing him away from her and pouncing on top of him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

"You're insane, agghhhhhh." He intercepted her hand with the knife.

"No, you're the one who's insane, Anarungu. I thought you had come to your senses, I thought you realized you shouldn't finish inside me! I AM YOUR MOTHER! What a fool I am for believing and trusting my son. I hate you!"

A few trapped drops of semen dripped from her vagina down her leg. Anarungu snatched the knife from her hands and pushed Gnelsey away, heading for the exit of the hut.

"I hate you! I hate you!" Gnelsey continued yelling, her shouts turning into weeping.

Feeling the pain from two deep cuts, Anarungu held the knife with his uninjured hand and moved through the darkness toward the water.

"Was it worth it?" He was still recovering from the copious orgasm that mingled with the pain. He was sleepy, he dropped the knife into the water and started cleaning his wounds with it. "Yeah, it was worth it. Her body and hole are too sweet to resist. But what we did wouldn't be enough to get her pregnant. Only a few droplets got inside her."

But would he have another chance?

Peacock slipped quietly under his arm, biting and licking An's fingers. "At least I still have you."

CHAPTER 6. BREEDING MAMA

A bloody dawn brightened the morning. He fell asleep sitting by the water with Peacock. His cuts ached terribly; he could barely move his arm.

"Did someone die today?" He watched the bloody sky, scratching Peacock's belly. The animal yawned, welcoming the morning.

He was about to get up when he heard a voice.

"Anarungu, Anarungu!" Tatar'Atu ran up with his spear. Peacock jumped out from under the chief's arm and stood in a posture of defense. "I've been looking everywhere for you. We have a problem," he panted, noticing Anarungu's wounds. "Has something happened? Have you been attacked?"

"What happened, Tat?"

A couple minutes later they were standing on the outskirts of the village, Anarungu dressed in his chief's robes and carrying a spear. On the ground lay the abandoned body of one of the hunters. His chest had been pierced with a spear, it had been done recently.

"We found him here at the very dawn."

"Who did this?"

"We don't know, but there are marks..." the hunter didn't have time to finish.

A rustle echoed from the forest. Instantly, the hunters behind Anarungu readied themselves, drawing their bows and preparing their spears. A huge stocky man emerged from the forest, his head bald, and covered in blue designs depicting the claws, teeth, and ears of a lynx. These were the tattoos of the Blue Lynx tribe. He was wearing furry clothes, despite the warm weather, and a huge club.

"Are you the chief? I recognize the clothing. Where is Naragasa? I have come to speak to him," said the man.

"I am Chief Anarungu, and Naragasa has long since been killed."

"Did you kill him, child?" The big man took a step forward and Anarungu forced himself not to step back.

"One more step and we'll kill you. Who are you? You've entered Blood Bird territory."

The big man looked around. "I am a messenger of Chief Gharcha Sharp Fang, and I have come to retrieve what Naragasa promised us in return for the berries."

"Promised?" Anarungu gripped the spear tighter with his healthy hand. "And what did Naragasa promise you?"

"All the women of the tribe" The messenger licked his lips.

"What do you need them for?"

"What do you need them for?" the messenger smiled.

He knows. The Messenger knows exactly what Naragasa did to them. The Blue Lynx were the ones who had sent him with the berries to destroy the Blood Bird.

The other hunters behind Anarungu glanced perplexedly at the messenger and the chief, trying to make sense of the conversation.

"You will get nothing. Our tribes had a deal. The Blue Lynx Tribe has pledged to Chief Anaragwan not to enter Blood Bird territory."

"You think we're afraid of a child in chief's clothing? You know you've lost anyway, don't you? You're expendable, we're not. Our offspring will destroy you, one way or another. Just give us the women and we won't touch the rest of you."

Anarungu's eyes filled with anger. "Kill him!"

Archers fired, arrows stabbing Messenger in the leg, arm, and chest. One slipped past his neck. Tatar'Atu thrust his spear precisely into the man's arm, and the two big hunters behind Anarungu put spears into man's ribs.

Messenger coughed up blood, "You made a big mistake, Chief." He smiled and exhaled, succumbing to his injuries.

Anarungu turned around, making his way back to the village. Tatar'Atu quickly caught up, his spear still stained with blood.

"What did he say about the berries? Did Naragasa betray us? Does Blue Lynx know about our curse?"

Anarungu winced as he touched his wound. "It's not a curse, Tatar'Atu. Naragasa tricked us into eating berries that make men unable to have children."

"So, it's all because of those berries?" Tat asked. "But I... I ate them too."

Anarungu nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry, Tat. Naragasa deceived us all. Just keep it quiet for now. The tribe shouldn't know. No one should know; it's too early. We need to have a meeting and discuss it." Anarungu placed a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Tat, my friend, I need you to survey the tribe and find out which men and children did not eat the berries. Some might not have liked them, or maybe they ate very little."

"Like you?" Tat asked with envy.

"Yes, like me. We have to be prepared."

Tat sighed heavily and nodded in agreement.

The Chief, the Elder, and a few hunters met in a big hut for the meeting. Gnelsey and respected women, including Scar's mother, were present too. Gnelsey avoided looking at her son and stood to the side.

"We've already faced the Blue Lynx before. Why should fear trouble us now?" asked the Elder.

"They know of the curse that lies upon our tribe. They are going to fight us to the last man until all the men are simply extinct," said Atolis, who almost became chief instead of Anarungu. "And he said something about berries and that he had a deal with Naragasa."

"Naragasa betrayed our tribe long ago. I've been saying it for a long time, but no one listened to me," said Anarungu. "We will fight Blue Lynx, and we will win in the end. Put hunters around the tribe and send out scouts, let them watch the forest."

"Yes, Chief."

Anarungu settled into his chief's chair. "I've just become chief, and already I'm stuck in the middle of a war. The messenger was right. We can't win; sooner or later, they'll destroy us anyway."

The hut swiftly emptied. Anarungu lifted his head, finding only his mother remaining.

As he stood up, she rushed to him, hugging her son as tight as she could. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for yesterday, my nestling," she said, squeezing his neck.

Gnelsey touched the wound on An's chest and shoulder. "I'm so sorry for that. It needs ointment, Anarungu." She kissed the wound like it would help.

She tried to guide him, but he held her hands, resisting. "You've heard everything, Mother. We're in danger of being destroyed if the tribe doesn't produce new children."

"And I still believe you must pass the role of chief to another to break this curse."

"No, that's not..." he barely contained the anger building up inside. "It won't help! Forget about your stupid dream. Why are you so desperately afraid to let me do it?"

"Because you're my son! You can't be more than that, Anarungu."

"You want me to stop being chief? I'll stop it if we share a bed as we should. As chief and his wife. I'll put a child inside you, Mama. But if you don't get pregnant - then I'll give the Chief position to someone else."

Gnelsey shivered. "That's gross, Anarungu. Why do you think you can break the tribe's curse? Are you that confident?"

Funny how no one paid attention to the messenger's words about the berries or realized what he was talking about.

Gnelsey continued. "Do you think you can satisfy your mother and put your child inside me?"

"Yes."

"You know you won't beat the curse, don't you." She sighed, touching his chest.

"So. Do you agree? Will you let me enter your sacred mother's hole again?"

"If I have to do this to save our tribe, then so be it. I'll meet you at the shack." She kissed his cheek and walked out.

"Finally!" Anarungu could barely contain a smile, he was overwhelmed with thrill. "She has no idea what will happen next"

===

It did not take Anarungu long to arrive. He entered the hut, his mother already waiting for him on the bed. Inside, there was a sweet smell of a woman, and the cozy smoke from a nearby bonfire filled the air with a nice herbal fragrance.

"Greetings, my Сhief." Gnelsey spread her legs wide, showing off her gorgeous pink pussy and black curls of pubic hair.

She touched her breasts, squeezed them, and beckoned him to her. "I am waiting for you. Come over here. Fuck your Mother. Put your baby inside me."

"Yes." He pounced on her the very next second, ending up between Gnelsey's legs and kissing his mother greedily on her lips, neck and breasts. "I'm finally going to do it."

"Finally?" she grinned under the pressure of his kiss. "Have you really wanted to knock up your Mama for so long?"

"You have no idea." Anarungu removed his feather belt.

"I created a perfect strong cock." She watched him get closer and run his tip over her wet labia.

"Oh yes, Mom. You created it. And your life will be forever changed after this time. I suggest you start picking names for our first child."

He entered, working his tip through her sweet tender tight insides. "Ohhhh, fuck." He was shaking with his whole body from the insane pleasure.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it. Go in deeper. I've been thinking of names for your siblings for a while now. Come on, break the curse, and then I'll name them whatever you want, my nestling."

He smiled and reached all the way down, resting against her cervix. "Ooooffff, so damn tight, Mama." His suddenly clutched around her neck and squeezed painfully. His body froze, and An slowly lowered himself to Mama's ear, tucking her hair away. "Tonight you don't have the knife and we're going to fuck the way I want. I'll get even for all the times you've hurt me, Mama. You can be sure."

"Mmm, is that so? Do it! I like it when you're so angry and naughty." She uttered, feeling the grip on her neck. "Do you think this will help make your seed stronger and beat the curse, my baby?"

"You have no idea." He enjoyed being inside her for a couple more seconds. He pulled his cock back out, biting lip to the blood and leaving his birthplace. But only for a little while.