Trick AND Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more of his meat disappears between her lips. She can feel his bulging presence in her mouth and in her throat. She swallows hard as he slides into her. She's been blessed with next to no gag reflex, so she can deep-throat him without too much trouble. Her head moves back and forth, as she sucks his cock with the relish and enthusiasm of a small child, licking a lollipop.

He's in heaven. Pure heaven. He's never been blown like this before. Not by his wife. Not by the younger woman at work he's been fucking for the last eighteen months. Not by the various prostitutes he sometimes fucks when he's on a business trip. His little princess, his Lola, has a rare and special talent. His favourite girl certainly knows how to gobble her Daddy's dick.

He grabs hold of her hair, taking up two fistfuls of the dark, deep-red mane he has always loved and admired so much. Then he begins to move his hips back and forth, ramming his dick in and out of her mouth. She makes a pronounced gargling sound, as he skull-fucks her. Her lips go slack, as his cock thrusts it's way forward, then retreats a heartbeat later. She knows her mouth is just a hole for him. A receptacle for his pleasure. He is going to dictate the pace, she's just going along for the ride.

What a sight they are. This powerfully-built, middle-aged man, his hips moving back and forth, his cock sawing in and out of his teenage daughter's throat. The muscles in his legs and buttocks visibly flexing and straining, as he pounds away at her face. She's kneeling on the floor, in her boots and black stockings, with her blouse torn open and her tits hanging out. Her hand between her legs, moving in a blur, as she masturbates furiously. Her juices splashing onto the carpet.

Then he pulls out his cock, it bobs up and down in front of him, glistening and covered in her saliva. He pulls on her hair, lifting her up slightly, dragging her towards the stairs. She mutters and splutters as she moves...ow, ow, ow, ow...she says.

Once they reach the bottom run, he throws her forward, her arms spreading out in front of her. She's kneeling on the floor, her bum waving in the breeze, as she rests her hands on the carpeted staircase. He kneels down behind her, his fingers once more sinking into the sumptuous flesh of her arse-cheeks. He slaps one cheek, then the other. She yelps with each hit, her earlier pain reignited. Her excitement too.

"So, you're a little slut, are you?" He asks.

"Yes, I think we've established that by now," she replies, her eyes almost rolling.

"You fuck a lot of men?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I love cock."

"You won't need any other cock from now on. I'll give you as much as you could ever want."

"Really?"

"Fuck, yes."

He lines up his dick with the lips of her cunt, and slams himself inside. In a single stroke, he's balls deep. She gasps as he penetrates her, feeling his thick meat widen her vaginal canal, sliding tightly against the inner walls of her gash. She's so wet and he's so hard. He grabs hold of her waist and begins to pound away at her. Building up a steady rhythm as he fucks his little girl with as much power and fury as he can muster.

She pants and whimpers, her body shifting forward and back with the movements of her father's lovemaking. His prick feels so big inside her. She squeezes it with her inner muscles, massaging his dick, as it plunders her honeyed box.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" She squeals. "Fuck me harder, Daddy, fuck me harder!"

He increases his pace, his hips banging away at her furiously. In the silence of the early hours, all that can be heard is the slapping of skin against skin, and the relentless panting of father and daughter.

"Fuck, your cunt is so tight, sweetheart. So fucking tight." He stammers.

He bends over, reaching underneath her, so he can grab hold of her tits. He squeezes and fondles them, feeling the rubbery texture of her nipples against the palms of his hands. His sweat drips onto her back, as he continues fucking her. The most forbidden of couplings, parent and child, breaking every rule, and not caring for a second that they are doing so.

So absorbed is he, in the illicit nature of their incestuous sex, he doesn't notice the quiet movement upstairs. At least not to begin with. But then, out of the corner of his eye, he spies something. He looks up and sees his wife stood once more on the landing. She is gazing down, staring at her husband and her daughter making love.

He stares right back at her. He doesn't pause for a second, doesn't stop what he's doing. He continues to pound away at Lola's cunt, not fazed for an instant by their newly-acquired audience. He grabs hold of her hair, pulling her towards him, arching her back, so she too can see her mother, looking down at them. Lola smiles brightly, a dazzling grin spreading out across her face.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me so hard. Fuck your little girl. You feel so big inside my cunt. It belongs to you, Daddy. My cunt belongs to you," she shouts out, proudly.

Without saying a single word, his wife retreats again, back into her bedroom.

He fucks his daughter with renewed vigour. Lola can feel his dick pulse and harden even more inside her body. Both of them were amused, aroused, by being caught, it only made what they were doing all that more exciting and dangerous.

Like a well oiled machine, they fuck. They fuck and they fuck and they fuck. Their bodies move in perfect rhythm. They are totally in sync with each other. His prick slides in and out of her with ease, glistening in the dark, a greasy pole of thick, turgid muscle. The hallway stinks of their sex and their sweat; the pungent aroma envelops and surrounds them.

Lola has already cum countless times, her cunt keeps exploding like a string of firecrackers on New Year's Day. She's been fucked hard by so many men, she can't keep track of the number, but she's never been fucked like this. Her father is a god, an animal. She knows the fact he is her father only heightens the excitement. The fact this is incest, real full-blown incest, only makes what they are doing hotter and hotter.

"Daddy's going to cum," he says. "Where do you want it? On your face? Your tits?"

"Inside me," she begs, "please cum inside me."

"You want your own biological father to squirt his baby-gravy inside your cunt? What a filthy little bitch you are."

"I'm your filthy little bitch, Daddy."

"And don't you forget it."

Within a couple of minutes, he begins to feel his balls tighten and his cock expand. He's about to cum and he pushes deeper and deeper inside her. Finally, he erupts. His slit dilates and ribbons of cream shoot out. Gobs of cum splash against the sugary walls of her cunt, hosing her down. She screams in excitement, as he orgasms. His climax triggers hers. She collapses on to the stairwell, feeling his dick spasm and twitch within her body.

He holds her tight, locked in position, his dick buried all the way inside her snatch, his filthy seed spewing out uncontrollably. Then he is spent. He falls down on top of her, pressing his weight onto her back. She's winded, as she finds herself squeezed between the stairs and his burly frame.

For what seems like the longest of times, neither of them move. They wheeze and gasp and pant, but they just lie there, their bodies still joined in the most intimate of ways. Finally, he rolls off her and rests next to her, his dick semi-erect and shining wet. She pulls herself up on to her elbows and smiles at him.

"Well, someone was really in the mood tonight," she says.

"Sorry, did I go too far?" He replies. "You know how excitable I get, when we play our little games."

"Don't apologise. You know me, the harder the better."

"Did I hurt you earlier? When I slapped you?"

"Yes. Quite a lot, actually. But that's exactly what I wanted you to do. Why do you think I acted like such a brat?"

"This is so fucked up, you and me."

"You love it. You always love it. You have done ever since we first started sleeping together."

"We don't do much sleeping."

"No, that's true."

"Your mother didn't look too happy."

"I'll make it up to her. She always looks pissed off when she sees us together. It's a different story when I'm eating out her cunt. She enjoysthat well enough."

"Yes, I suppose so," he sighs, "things might get a tad easier when your brother's a bit older. He'll be able to take care of her then."

"Like I take care of you?"

"Exactly."

"Where is he, by the way?"

"Sleeping over with friends. Do you think I'd have raped you in the hallway, if he was asleep in his room?"

"No, I imagine not."

Suddenly, he sits up, then slowly clambers to his feet.

"I'm shattered," he says, "I need a shower and then I'm off to bed."

He begins to make his way up the stairs, fumbling at his fly, trying to tidy himself up. Lola lies there, lazily masturbating and fingering dollops of her father's cum out of her gash, before bringing them to her mouth like a selection of fine chocolates.

"Thanks for your treat, Daddy," she calls out after him.

"I thought I gave you a trick."

"You gave me a trick and a treat. I loved them both."

He waves his hand nonchalantly, and continues upstairs. She gets up and staggers into the lounge, wondering if there are any good horror films she can watch on Netflix. She picks up her witch's hat off the floor and puts it back on her head. With a cackle, she disappears into the night.

The End

12