Trick or Treat?

Story Info
A young woman discovers her fetish for dressing up.
6.9k words
4.54
21.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia had always loved Halloween. Ever since she was a little girl, something about getting dressed up excited her; the fancy clothes, the face paint, the thrill of pretending to be someone else. She loved it all. While other girls dreamt of snow-white Christmas mornings, or doted over pink cards from nervous boys on Valentine's Day, all she daydreamed about were falling leaves, early evenings, and the grinning faces of row upon row of carved pumpkins.

She'd never quite worked out exactly what it was that made her love Halloween so much. Her parent's certainly hadn't helped, that was for sure, but whether it was the supernatural charm of the holiday, or the excitement of getting dressed up and going Trick or Treating, she didn't know. Although, she was pretty sure the candy had something to do with it.

As she got older, her love of the season never waned. Pretty soon, trick-or-treating gave way to drinking and partying, but part of her never forgot the way she'd felt in her little black witch hat, knocking on doors and asking for sweets. Why should that have to stop? She thought to herself. Why can't adults go trick or treating too?

And that's how it started. That October, the year after college graduation, the twenty-two year old Amelia donned her black hat once more, and set out into the chill autumnal air to seek out the joys of her youth. Of course, she quite quickly realised not everyone thought the same way she did. She raised plenty of eyebrows in her long black dress and striped stockings. From under the brim of her hat she saw parents gently guide their kids away from her, but she didn't mind. This was her holiday. And she wasn't going to let anyone stop her.

Walking the streets of her hometown, orange candy bucket on her arm, Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, after so many years, she felt like herself again. The heels of her black buckled boots clacked against the sidewalk as she wandered along, and she smiled as she imagined all the treats that awaited her, out in the night. She felt so free, for the first time in a long, long time, as if all the stresses of life had been washed away by the season. Tonight, there was no student debt, no fruitless job search, no parents judging her every move. Just her, her costume, and Halloween!

Her outfit felt fantastic on her. The dress she wore was a thing of beauty, in a tacky sort of way. A pair of orange and black striped stockings came up to her mid-thigh, hidden by the layers of black ruffled lace that fell from her hips, made to look like overlapping cobwebs, and up from her stomach two stripes of purple satin flanked a central black triangle. The thin material cling tightly to her figure, showing off her natural curves and modest bust. The high neckline did at least something to keep her looking tasteful, and the black choker embellished with a silver spider charm completed the ensemble. She looked like a poster girl for the season.

Turning a corner, the young woman felt a sudden start as the loud roaring of an engine snapped her back to reality. From behind, a large black car careened past her, a man in his late twenties hanging out the passenger window. Seeing him, she smiled, only to hear loud whistling in response. Amelia was stunned. As soon as it had come, the car was gone again, speeding off around the next bend. She didn't know what to do. For a moment she stood stock still, trying to process what had happened.

Did she... just get catcalled? In a Halloween costume?

A sudden flood of emotions crashed through Amelia's head. She'd never been catcalled before, even at college, and she had no idea how to respond. Part of her was frightened, shaken at the sudden sound, but another part of her felt... excited. Thrilled. A shiver rippled down the young woman's spine. She didn't know quite how to process the unexpected attention, but she decided she liked it.

Carrying on, she kept one eye on the empty road next to her, just in case the men came back. God knows what she'd do if they did, but it excited her to wonder. All the way down the street, she felt the eyes of passers-by on her more strongly than before, wondering if they too felt the way the catcallers had. Men walking with their kids flashed her side-ways glances, before looking away just as quickly; women tutted as she passed. Under the pale glow of the moon, for the first time, Amelia began to see herself in a new light.

By the time she reached the last house on the block, she was strutting confidently, hips swinging in the twilight, a thin smile spread across her narrow features. She looked good, and she knew it.

Knocking on the door, she waited patiently for someone to answer. The yard was sparsely decorated, she had to admit, but the light in the kitchen told her there was someone home. She hoped they had candy left.

When the door finally opened, a dishevelled looking man poked his head out into the gloom. He looked around forty, and the untucked button-down shirt he wore spoke volumes for his lifestyle. Through weary eyes, he squinted at Amelia, who smiled back in return, offering her bucket forward.

"Trick or treat!"

The man didn't respond. Looking the young woman up or down, he tried to work out what was happening.

"Aren't you a bit old for that?"

Amelia shook her head. "You're never too old for Halloween."

The man chuckled under his breath. "Sure."

Something about the man's gaze made Amelia's heart pound in her chest. After her experience with the men in the car, she felt a fresh wave of confidence pumping through her veins, and as his eyes slipped lower, she cocked a hip, pushing out her chest ever so subtly. If he noticed, he didn't comment on it.

"So... Got any candy for me?" She gave him a playful smirk.

Chuckling again, albeit less patronisingly, the man stood up straight.

"Looking like that? I got just the thing." Reaching down with a grin, he started to play with his fly, and Amelia felt her heart leap into her throat. What?! S-Surely he didn't mean... The young woman had no idea how to respond. In a flash, her confidence was gone, replaced by sheer and total confusion. Did he really want her to... suck him off? Was this a joke? But... if it wasn't?

Slowly, a new thought crept into her mind. So what if he did? Could she blame him? She was a gorgeous young woman, dressed to kill, standing all alone on his doorstep. Why wouldn't he want to fuck her? Between her legs, she felt a shiver of excitement ripple through her. And after all, why shouldn't she take him up on his offer? It was only fair, and it wasn't as though she was getting any other attention at the moment. Since her boyfriend had broken up with her over six months ago, the only action she'd seen came from her own two hands, or the occasional smuggled vegetable. Why shouldn't she have some fun? After all, it was her night. Steeling her nerves, the young woman replied.

"Great! Should I come inside?"

The man looked shocked. Clearly he hadn't expected that. All of a sudden, Amelia started to panic. Oh God, what had she done? He was going to think she was some kind of pervert! Just before she could turn and run in shame, he smiled, and her fears melted away.

"Be my guest."

Stepping to the side, he gestured her into the porch. Amelia felt her heart pounding in her chest as she returned his grin, and stepped over the threshold, into his house. She couldn't believe she was doing this, it was so unlike her. Closing the door behind her, the man turned and looked down at her, a hungry lust in his eyes. She felt her nethers quivering in his gaze.

"Well? Where's my treat then?" Her confidence surprised even herself.

With a grin, the man unzipped his fly, letting his pants fall open and exposing the waistband of his underwear. Reaching inside, he fished out his half-erect cock, and Amelia's eyes went wide. Christ, he was huge! Swallowing hard, she looked up into his face, before shooting him a playful wink.

"Wow, that's quite the treat... can I touch it?"

"Be my guest." His voice was husky; deep and masculine, and Amelia couldn't help but find him strangely attractive. Reaching out, she flinched as her fingertips brush the warm side of his shaft. With a deep breath, she pushed on, wrapping her hand around the ever-hardening cock, and marvelled at its girth. In response, the man let out a groan, closing his eyes and leaning back against the hallway wall.

Growing bolder, Amelia began to stroke the mighty member in her hand. The man's cock felt incredibly warm in her hand, and as she gently worked her fingers up and down she couldn't believe how hot it was making her too. In her panties, she could feel her little pussy getting wetter by the second, and as she jerked him off, she could hear the man getting more and more excited himself.

Looking up for approval, the look of desperate pleasure plastered on the man's face was enough to encourage Amelia to go further. Dropping to her knees, the young woman found herself face to face with the raging purple head of his cock, a tiny bead of precum already forming on the tip. She grinned as she worked his shaft faster, experimenting with the pressure of her grip as above her the man groaned and grunted.

Before long, it was too much for her to take, and she licked her lips seductively, before lifting his cock and planting a kiss on the underside. He smelt incredible, powerful and masculine, and Amelia found herself wondering what he'd taste like. Her heart beating so fast she feared it might burst out of her chest, she swallowed nervously before looking back up at the strange man whose cock she was so skilfully jerking. No sense backing out now she thought. Might as well go all the way... Doing her best to disguise her nerves, she spoke out as seductively as she could.

"Wow, it's so hard. Mind if I give it a taste?"

The man barely had to nod before Amelia's lips were pressed to the head of his cock. Running her tongue around his glans, she greedily lapped up the precum waiting for her, and swallowed it down gleefully. It tasted sweet, and a little salty, but nowhere near as bitter as cum. She decided she liked it.

Holding the base for support, she relaxed her jaw, and started to take him into her mouth. The thickness of his cock nearly made her swoon, but like hell was she going to stop. Hearing the man groaning above her gave her a boost of confidence, and with her eyes locked to his, she started to suck him off.

Sliding his shaft gently between her lips, Amelia marvelled at the man's musky taste. She'd always enjoyed giving head, but something about blowing a total stranger sent ripples of erotic pleasure sparking down her spine, and she urged herself to take more with each thrust. Pretty soon, she found herself comfortably taking half of his monster cock into her mouth, as he groaned and grunted in pleasure.

With one hand, she kept hold of his cock, keeping him steady and gently stroking his shaft at the same time, while the other found its way under her dress. Her juices had already soaked through her panties, and she hastily slipped her fingers past the waistband to play with her eager kitty. As her fingertips brushed past her sensitive lips, she let out a soft mewl around the man's cock, which in turn made him twitch and groan.

Sliding the tip of her middle finger between her soaked labia, Amelia began to pleasure herself in time with the movements of her lips across the man's cock. Kneeling in the hallway, cock in mouth and hand in panties, she felt incredibly erotic, like a sexual goddess pleasuring her follower, or a cheap whore servicing a horny customer. To be honest, more like the latter, but that didn't change how incredible she felt. Not one bit.

Above her, the man's groans started getting louder and more frequent. Reaching out, she felt him put his hand on the back of her head, knocking her hat to the ground in order to guide her along his rock-hard shaft. Gently, his fingers coiled into her hair, and she felt a thrill of excitement rush through her. In turn, she quickened her pace, bobbing her head up and down his cock with renewed vigour. Between her legs, her fingers darted quickly in and out of her aching pussy, her panties sodden with nectar as she finger-fucked herself in time with the cock in her throat.

Gritting his teeth, the man urged her on. "Fuck baby, that's it, suck my cock you little whore..."

His words sent a shiver of arousal through Amelia. God, she was a whore, wasn't she? Going down on a total stranger without even learning his name, dropping to her knees and taking his cock while he groaned and cursed. She felt amazing.

Between her lips, she could feel the man leaking a steady stream of sweet precum onto her tongue, and she lapped it up happily. Pausing for a moment, she circled her tongue around his head once more, before slipping under and teasing him mercilessly, eliciting a deep groan of frustration from him. Returning to her previous pace, she kept her tongue moving, stimulating the head of his penis as she sucked and slurped along his dick.

Her fingers were moving quickly now, sliding in and out of her with reckless abandon as she sucked the stranger's cock. Above her, the man's breathing was getting more and more ragged by the second, and she felt his grip on her hair getting tighter and tighter.

"Get ready bitch, I'm gonna cum..."

His words sent a shudder of excitement through the young woman's body. Holy shit! She was really going to make him cum! What should I do? She thought. Should I swallow it? Let him cum on my face? Just finish him off onto the carpet...

Before she could make a decision, she felt his muscles begin to spasm, and the shaft in her mouth started to twitch. With a groan, the man pulled Amelia's head to him, fingers curling painfully through her hair. Making up her mind, the young woman locked her lips around his glans, furiously jerking his shaft with one hand as she flicked her tongue skilfully under his head. Do it! She thought. Cum for me! Cum for your little Halloween slut!

With a sudden cry, the man's hips locked, thrusting his cock forward into Amelia's mouth one last time, as an explosion of thick white cum began to erupt from his cock into her throat. The young woman let out a yelp of surprise, but didn't stop pumping, furiously stroking his cock through his orgasm as she sucked and swallowed him dry. As each warm jet of salty sweet semen splattered out into her mouth, she gulped it down greedily, savouring the bitter taste of her Halloween treat. By the time his balls were empty, the man had his hands on her head, pushing back against her as her tongue continued to stimulate his engorged head.

Letting him slip from her lips with a satisfied smack, Amelia giggled as the man fell backwards against the wall, his quickly softening cock still slick with her saliva. Getting to her knees, she recovered her hat from the ground, before turning to the man and giving him a playful smirk.

"Mm, thanks. That was delicious..."

The man chuckled in response, still recovering from his monumental orgasm. "Anytime."

With another giggle, Amelia open the front door, and blew a kiss over her shoulder as she stepped out into the chill evening air. Standing on the sidewalk, the streetlights overhead, the reality of what she'd just done washed over her. Oh my god, I can't believe I did that! She felt so dirty, but at the same time, incredibly aroused. That had been... kinda fun. Actually, very fun... Slowly a broad grin spread across her face. Very, very fun indeed!

Looking down, she admired her attire. With a rush of pride, she began to adjust her costume; she pulled up her stockings, shifted the hem of her dress, pulled down the neckline to show off more of her, admittedly modest, cleavage. By the time she'd finished, she looked every bit the gothic slut she felt, and a mischievous smirk lay on her gorgeous features. Halloween was her night alright. And she was going to have fun with it!

Strutting down the street with a new-found confidence, the young woman felt incredibly powerful; sexy and seductive. Something about the way she was dressed filled her with a sense of erotic empowerment, the costume she wore giving her a rush of pride. She wondered if this was how strippers felt, walking onstage in nothing but black lace lingerie, knowing how hot it got their audiences. She wondered if the people on the street felt the same when they saw her in her knee socks and now low-cut dress. Amelia smiled. She should dress up more often.

She thought about the stranger, standing with his back against the wall as she sucked his cock hungrily, groaning as he filled her mouth with his thick semen, and felt a rush of shivering arousal as she imagined what he thought of her now. He probably thought she was some costumed slut, knocking on his door and demanding his cum. She giggled quietly to herself. To be honest, he wasn't wrong.

He wasn't the last person to think of her that way. He also wasn't the last person to experience her oral skills first hand. House after house, street after street, Amelia found herself on her knees, invited into living rooms and front hallways to suck and slurp and swallow strangers' loads. With every spurt of jizz pumped down her throat, the young woman felt more confident, more powerful, more slutty. She even let a few of them grope her, squeezing her perky breasts through her dress, kissing her neck as they slid their hands into her ruined panties, moaning like a cheap whore as she came all over their fingers.

More than once she found herself asking them about her costume. Did they like it? Did it turn them on? Did she look sexy in her little black dress and witch hat? Every compliment she got made her more and more aroused. She no longer felt put off by the stares of passers-by on the street. Instead, she revelled in them, shaking her hips and blowing kisses to the men she passed, and even a few women. She could only imagine what they thought of her, and imagine she did. God, she thought. This is the best Halloween ever!

But all good things must come to an end, and as the clock approached midnight, the lights in people's houses started to go out. Parents led tired kids to bed, trick or treaters disappeared home to count their haul, and half a dozen spent men collapsed into bed, memories of Amelia's tongue circling their cockheads drifting through their dreams. Walking alone down the street, the taste of cum still lingering on her tongue, the slutty young woman breathed a heavy sigh. I guess it's time to go home too...

Walking sedately back through the quiet streets, the only sound she could hear came from the heels of her black boots clacking against the pavements. The excitement behind her, she became aware of how much colder it had gotten, the chill evening air settling into a frosty autumnal night. Wrapping her arms around herself, she pressed on.

Only a few blocks from her parent's house, the college girl started to hear a faint noise in the distance. Getting closer, she recognised it as laughter, and the voices of two young men started to emerge from the darkness. Looking to her left, towards the sound, Amelia thought she could just make out a shape, sat in the small parking lot next to the park, all alone. A large black car. She felt her heart jump into her throat. The same car from earlier that night.

Body flooding with adrenaline, the young woman froze, unsure what to do. Part of her told her to ignore it, turn around and keep heading home. After all, she didn't know them, and they might be dangerous. But another part of her, the same part that had urged her to take the stranger up on his offer earlier that evening, egged her on. Standing stock still for what felt like an eternity, Amelia soon found herself drawn towards the distant figures, her piqued curiosity too much for her rational brain to overcome.

12