Tricked by a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, baby girl, just try and get some sleep alright?" He said, his voice deep in her ear running a hand down her back, squeezing a little when it came to rest on her ass.

Before the movie night, she'd never felt daddy's hardness before when they cuddled, but the hardness was back and Cleo didn't want to draw attention to it. She was scared that she was doing something wrong, so she pretended not to notice, but the last time they'd been like that, the pleasure had started to grow on its own and she hadn't needed to do anything. This time nothing happened.

After a while, when daddy's breathing had deepened and she thought he was asleep, Cleo moved just a little, trying to see if it would wake him, but it didn't. There was some uncomfortable friction from the skin-on-skin, but the slickness that she hadn't understood earlier lubricated them. She tentatively ground her pussy against daddy in tiny circles, trying not to wake him. She found the perfect spot, and slowly, the pleasure began to build. After a while, she stopped caring about waking daddy, she couldn't seem to think about anything other than how nice it felt.

Suddenly she noticed daddy's hand on her ass, and how he was pushing against her, the hardness rubbing up and down her pussy and Cleo froze, her face pressed into daddy's chest shyly. Daddy froze too.

"Does it feel good baby?" He asked, his hot breath in her ear.

She nodded, but it wasn't good enough.

"Use your words Cleo. Does it feel good?" He commanded.

"Yes daddy, it feels really good."

"Oh baby, you make daddy feel really good too. Too good. I don't deserve you," but his hands on her ass urged her to rock against him, and daddy groaned. "Baby, I know how to make it even better, do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you," Cleo replied, shivering. The air around her seemed so cold compared to the heat between them.

Daddy guided her up a little, his hand slipping between them, and something hard pressed against her.

"Just sit back okay? Daddy will do all the work."

He inched inside of her slowly, giving her time to get used to the stretch, and she whimpered in pain.

"You're doing so good baby," his voice grew hoarse, but he practiced as much restraint as he could, so that he didn't start pounding into her immediately.

The tight, wet, warmth of his baby's velvet pussy gripped him, and he bit back a moan and she sat back, taking his entire cock.

"Oh fuck," he started to rock against her, unable to help himself, "you feel amazing, you're so good to daddy."

But Cleo seemed unable to respond, her mouth falling open, eyes shut tight as she rolled her hips against his, her breasts pressed against him.

"Sit back," he directed, pushing her up, and suddenly the image that had haunted him earlier in the night was made real, as his daughter bounced on his hard cock. One of the straps of her nightgown slid down her shoulder revealing one soft milky breast, topped with a light pink nipple. She hadn't noticed, focusing too much on the pleasure of having her father thrusting into her. He couldn't stop his hand from crawling up her skin to grasp her tit in his palm, kneading the soft skin, and pulling on the nipple, eliciting a gasp from Cleo.

Her movements grew faster and harder, and soon, Thomas didn't have to do anything, she was happy to fuck herself with his cock.

"You having fun there baby?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, d-daddy, you make me feel so good," she arched her back, one hand covering daddy's hand on her breast.

Cleo's grip on Thomas' dick was getting tighter and tighter, and her movements more erratic.

"Baby girl, anytime you want to feel good, you just have to find me okay?"

She nodded, but it was clear she was getting close, and Thomas didn't want to distract her by making her use her words. Cleo's walls rippled around him squeezing him so tight that it took all of his concentration not to cum with her, balling up fistfuls of the sheets in his hands, but his baby girl was having an orgasm on his cock and any worries he'd had vanished as she shuddered against him, collapsing on him.

He waited until her breathing was back to normal before he thrust again and like a dead weight, his daughter didn't move.

"Come on, baby, sit back up," he urged.

"I don't want to, I'm sleepy," she mumbled to him.

"I know you're tired baby, but daddy wants to feel good too," he tried to keep the warning from his tone, but he knew what he was like when he hadn't come, he was rough and desperate and he didn't want to do that to her.

"Mmm-hmm," she mused, but she still wasn't moving.

"Cleo, you need to start moving again," it was an order, but she didn't stir.

"Can't it wait until tomorr-" she was interrupted when Thomas flipped her over, pulling her legs wide apart, thrusting slowly into Cleo's sopping cunt.

She yelped in shock, and Thomas yanked her nightgown down until it was bunched up around her middle, grabbing at her round breasts, and fucking her hard.

"Daddy," she sounded scared. "Please stop, it hurts."

"I'm sorry baby, but daddy needs to," he pumped in, harder and harder, the wet slaps growing louder in the quiet room.

She whimpered in pain, and in a moment of humanity, he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, and soon her whimpers turned to pants and moans.

"Are you a bad girl?" He asked. "Do you want to hurt daddy?"

"No," she gasped, and he pressed a kiss to her lips, keeping up his relentless pace.

"You want daddy to be happy?"

"Yes, daddy, I want you to be happy."

"Tell daddy you want him to cum in your tight little pussy, baby."

She gaped at him for a moment, and he imagined sinking his cock into it and throat fucking his girl. "I don't understand daddy-"

"It doesn't matter, Cleo, honey," he growled, "just say it."

His thrusts were getting inconsistent, but still he focused on rubbing her clit so that she'd cum too.

"I want you to cum in my tight pussy daddy," she moaned. "Please daddy, I just want you to feel good too, please daddy, please, please, please."

Thomas roared while he came, continuing trust spilling his semen in her cunt until Cleo's orgasm subsided.

He held her tightly, horrified at his actions, and staring at the dark ceiling, until a familiar voice whispered in his ear, "you know that was all you, right?"

12