Tricked by Lovers

Story Info
A married couple is tricked by their lovers.
3.5k words
4.4
17k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you Sunday Honey!" Karen called to Shaun as she unlocked the door.

"Have fun with your creative writing," he replied as he entered the hallway and pecked his wife on the lips.

"I will." She smiled coyly.

"Not as much fun as I'm going to have with Jenna," he thought to himself as he watched Karen drive away.

Shaun had been seeing Jenna for 3 years, they never met up more than twice a year as Jenna said more than twice a year constituted an affair, and she didn't want an affair.

He had first met her online when she started flirting with him on one of the many avatar based online games. "Over23Only!" was written on the profile of Kitten, being over 23, knowing this could be a sign she wanted to hook up, and seeing she was also in the UK, Shaun couldn't resist messaging her.

She was fun and flirty and the pair got on well, then she asked Shaun if she could see his picture, nothing lewd, just a basic picture so she could picture the face of the person she was engaging with.

"You first" he replied.

Jenna told him she used a well known messenger app and gave him her username. "I've got nothing to hide!" she said smugly.

If Shaun thought he had hit the jackpot before he certainly did when he saw her picture. Big brown eyes framed by beautiful long lashes, dark hair dyed purple, kissable soft looking lips and flawless skin. She was classically pretty but with an obvious wild side.

Over some time there was ongoing chat, flirting and more pictures, her perfect 34C implants were soon revealed as was her shaved pussy with its barbell pierced clit. Her ass was ideal, firm and round, not too big but big enough to get a handful of.

The first time they met Jenna blew Shaun's mind but he was disappointed with his own performance and was desperate to see her again to put that right.

The second time he felt much more confident. He had made her squirt the first time they fucked, this was a first for him, his dick was below average length at about 5", he was above average girth, never the less he was quite hung up about it.

Knowing that his size wasn't a problem with her made him feel much more in control. He dominated her like she wanted. He used all her ropes, gags, toys and whips and made her come at his command. He made her feel like the used slut she loved to be.

After this she was keen to make these meetings a permanent fixture and this was going to be the 6th time they met.

With lustful anticipation Shaun started his car and drove to the hotel. 5 Miles from the hotel Shaun's phone rang, "Hey Jenna I shall arrive shortly."

"Mmm I'm so excited, I've been dreaming about this since the last time," she purred in her hot Yorkshire accent "where is your wife this weekend?" she asked casually.

"Some creative writing retreat," he further elaborated. "She's really started getting into it these last few months."

Jenna began laughing in stifled hysteria. "Oh really?" She managed to say between her laughter.

"Yeah?" Shaun replied in a puzzled tone.

"Ok Shaun, its room 143, the key is at reception. See you soon." She hung up leaving Shaun puzzled, searching for the joke.

Upon arriving at the hotel Shaun eagerly collected the key from reception and headed for the room. To his surprise Jenna was waiting outside the room for him with a smile he had not seen on her face before. Her smile turned upright in the corners, a combination of sexy and mocking. She stood with the satin of her robe draped upon her curves, her nipples erect and clearly visible as the material brushed over them.

It was clear to Shaun that the robe was the only garment that protected her modesty, or at least the little modesty she had until they closed the door to the room.

She grabbed him and kissed him deeply, teasing his tongue with hers. Shaun tried to reach under the robe to see if his predictions of nudity underneath were correct, it was quite the surprise when his usually submissive toy slapped his hand away.

"I have a surprise!" she beamed as she unlocked the door pulling Shaun inside.

"Oh really??" he grinned enthusiastically as his boxers tightened around his now bulging dick. He knew Jenna was bi sexual and fantasies of a 3 some raced through his mind.

"But you have to wear this!" She said holding a blindfold.

Shaun grinned wider. "Kinky girl...you know me so well." He said excitedly as she slipped it over his eyes.

The sensory deprivation heightened Shaun's feeling of anticipatory arousal as she took him by the hands and precariously guided him into the room.

Shaun noted the sound of muffled grunts, subsequently he felt anticipatory anxiety rise up inside his chest as his heart pounded against his ribs ..."What has this hot sexy bitch done?" he thought...he soon had his answer.

Jenna whipped off the blind fold shouting "SURPRISE!!"

Shaun's jaw dropped...there on the bed lay his wife!!

She was naked laying on her back. Her hands spread above her head bound tightly to the headboard, her legs spread wide and tied to the foot of the bed and a ball gag in her mouth to stifle her screams.

A million questions ran through Shaun's discombobulated mind. "What happened to the creative writing thing?" "How did Jenna manage to pin her down and tie her up?" "How did Jenna even get her here in the first place?" But when his eyes rested on her exposed pussy the first words that left his mouth were "Why did you shave her pussy?"

Jenna chuckled. "I didn't...she did that herself."

Further shock and confusion washed over Shaun's face as he tried to piece everything together, but like a jigsaw with a multiple pieces misding the whole picture remained unclear.

It was at this moment Shaun heard the bathroom door open. Shaun turned in startled surprised only to find himself staring into the bare muscular chest of a man who seemed a full foot taller than him.

Shaun looked up and the man vacantly confused as to his presence.

He wore his hair in shoulder length dreadlocks and had shiny gold incisors, he was classically handsome and had the darkest cocoa skin Shaun had ever seen.

"She shaved it because I told her to!" the man said in a husky gravely tone, his face turning from a smile to a scowl of bemusement.

"Shaun meet my friend James" Jenna said flippantly with a smirk before turning to rummage in her bag.

Shaun's head was spinning as James gripped his shirt marched him backwards.

Shaun's legs buckled as the back of his legs his the seat of the chair he was then dumped into.

Jenna pounced quickly and strapped Shaun's wrists to the arms of the chair before he could process what was happening.

Realising the hopeless situation both him and his wife were now in Shaun panicked.

"You touch her and you'll have to kill us or else we will report you for rape." he said in a pressured desperate tone.

Jenna and James weren't murderers, he reasoned, certainly Jenna wasn't, Shaun knew her well and he never had the slightest hint that she could do something like that...then again he never knew she could do something like this.

James laughed at his threat and grabbed Karen's discarded panties from the hotel room floor and shoved them in Shaun's mouth and secured it with duct tape.

"Jenna why don't you warm Karen up while I explain something to this asshole" he chuckled. "You see Shaun it's like this, I make seducing other men's wives my hobby, so when Jenna set me a challenge I simply couldn't refuse".

Shaun looked at Jenna, She had removed a small vibrator from her bag and was holding it in front of Karen's eyes, now glistening with tears of panic.

"I'm going to start you off with something small" she said bluntly, Karen screamed something into her ball gag that Shaun was unable make out.

"How rude" Jenna replied with a chuckle as she switched the vibrator on.

Karen screamed and struggled as Jenna drew the toy down her helpless body.

"Shhhh." Jenna purred as she caressed Karen's cheek with the back of her hand, she deposited a little ball of spit on Karen's nipple and started to push it around with the tip of the vibrator.

Karen's screams stopped instantly and her body froze, everyone in the room now had their eyes fixed on her soft natural 34D tits, or to be more specific the large perfectly round nipples that adorned them.

"Shhhhh" Jenna continued to purr and a smirk crossed her lips as Karen's nipples stiffened and she let out the first moan of pleasure.

"Good girl" James said authoritatively to Karen.

"You see Shaun when I heard about this frigid ice queen wife of yours I

simply had to melt her." James began to reveal his web of manipulation

"At first I sent her a message 'accidentally' and pretended it was meant for someone else with a similar name and used superficial charm when apologising." James continued his story as Jenna massaged Karen's now engorged nipples in conjunction.

"That message got no response so then I 'accidentally' sent her some pictures of me from one of my underwear modelling shoots and again quickly apologised for my 'mistake'" he chuckled coldly.

"Let me tell you Shaun, that got her immediate attention and we chatted innocently for a week or two as she gradually started to open up to me about her life. I shared somethings about me then I casually pointed out that she had seen my underwear but i hadn't seen hers, then i got this".

Shaun looked helplessly as James displayed a picture of the lingerie Shaun had bought her for her birthday 3 months ago presented neatly on the bed.

"I would have preferred one of her wearing them of course." James shrugged, "but progress is progress," He said with a smirk.

"Things moved quickly after that and within days..." James flicked through pictures of Karen before further smugly displaying further images to Shaun's horrified eyes.

"Monday!" he exclaimed as he showed a picture of Karen wearing the lingerie whilst laying provocatively on the marital bed.

"Tuesday!"- Karen in just a pair of pink panties her mature round tits on full display.

"Wednesday!" -a cheeky shot of her bare buttocks as she coyly looked over her shoulder into the mirror she used to snap the shot.

"Thursday!"- a full frontal nude shot with Karen's neatly trimmed bush on display.

"I hate hair on a pussy" James barked.

"Friday" - a close up shot of Karen's now shaved pussy.

"Your wife is very obedient. This was 2 weeks ago. Did you really not notice she shaved it?" James asked mockingly.

Shaun looked back to Karen and Jenna. The vibe was now tracing its way over Karen's stomach and she was struggling again, her wrists tightly bound in restraints as her body convulsed in resistance. Sweat peppered her brow like fresh rain on a rose petal as the muffled screams radiated through the gag.

Even when the vibe hit her clit she didn't relent.

"Give in, i can make you feel so good." Jenna purred in that sexy way of hers.

Gradually Karen's screams turned to moans and her thrashing became a rhythmic movement of her hips as she ground against the vibe.

"That's it bitch, give in to me." Jenna snapped at her, all softness gone now that she knew she had Karen exactly where she wanted her.

Shaun couldn't believe he hadn't seen his wife naked for 2 weeks and not realised, he had been neglecting her and she found excitement with another man.

James thrust his phone in front of Shaun's face, it was playing a video of Karen lying naked on their marital bed furiously pumping a dildo in and out of her wet cunt.

"You know that party you went to last Saturday night? Well this is why Karen told you she had a headache and that you should go alone."

The video stopped and messages Karen sent to James flashed across the screen as he scrolled through them.

Shaun realised that them meeting in a hotel room was Karen's idea and she sent plenty of messages telling James how excited she was about fucking him.

"You think a rape charge would stick?" Shaun gloated. "Plus it would be a shame if these pictures made it onto Facebook, not to mention this video!"

Shaun slumped in his chair realising he was defeated and emasculated. He found his gaze drawn to the bed where Jenna continued to toy with his wife.

Jenna was now sliding the vibe in and out of Karen's pussy, the vibe was slick with Karen's juices and Jenna was licking them off her fingers.

"I think she's ready for you" she said gleefully.

James stared at Shawn with an intensity that burned into his soul.

"Excuse me I gotta go fuck your wife!" His smile beamed cruelly as he slipped off his pants and a thick semi erect 9" cock sprung out.

He stood at the end of the bed looking down at the woman who was soon to be his next conquest.

James looked into Karen's eyes.

Jenna has proceeded to edge her close to orgasm as she squirmed around in conflicted arousal. James could see she needed to come.

"Do you want this honey?" James said stroking his thick throbbing member.

Karen nodded slowly, seemingly embarrassed with a flurry of shame at how much she wanted this man despite of the situation she found herself in.

"You don't seem sure, I'll leave."

As James turned to get dressed Karen panicked and tried her best to speak through the gag, the words unfathomable. Drool dripped down her chin as she attempted to articulate more clearly.

James looked at Shaun and smiled then returned his focus to Karen.

"You say something Karen?"

He walked over and removed her gag, her lips and chin moistened from salvation.

"I want it!" Karen blurted out in desperation as soon as the gag was removed.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

James said smugly, his cock growing fatter and longer in direct correlation to Karen's desperate and pathetic begging as his control over her grew.

"I want you to fuck me with it!" she said on the verge of tears shocked and disappointed at how her prudish morals had dwindled and her darkest inhibitions has taken control.

"Tell your husband!" James snapped.

Karen turned her head away as a tear trickled down her flushed cheek.

James turned his back and started to dress again.

"NO!!" Karen screamed in horny desperation "Shaun...I want him to fuck me with his big black cock! I want him to use me like a fuck toy and make me come over and over!" she screamed in exasperation.

Jenna burst into hysterical laughter "Oh Shaun, what's happened to your frigid wife??"

She continued laughing cruelly as James untied the ropes around Karen's ankles.

"Spread your legs and lift your knees up" he ordered.

Karen obeyed without hesitation.

The bed creaked as he knelt between her legs and rubbed the tip of his now fully hard 11" tool between her labia.

Jenna went and sat on Shaun's lap with her arms around his neck.

"You'll thank me for this later" she whispered in his ear as Karen let out a loud squeal.

Karen yelped like an injured dog as James entered her.

Karen felt her pussy stretch like it had never been before as this 6ft 7 man mountain eased his monster cock into her.

"Try and relax." He said as he fed himself into her pussy slowly.

Karen lifted her hips to allow him easier entry, it helped but she still felt the pain more than the pleasure she anticipated.

With six inches inside her James started to fuck her slowly, from Shaun's angle he could see her juices shining on the black cock that was slowly sawing in and out of her.

Jenna, still perched on his lap, lifted her robe and began rubbing her bare pussy.

"Mmm look how wet she is. I always knew your wife was a slut!"

She removed the duct tape and pulled the panties from Shaun's mouth and gave him a taste of her fingers.

"Now be a good boy and I wont have to put these back in!" she said commandingly.

Shaun's eyes moved back to his wife, he was shocked to see James was now balls deep in her.

He was still fucking her slowly but she had taken it all. Shaun felt conflicted, damned in perdition but sinfully aroused in a feeling of the bitter sweet reality before him.

Satisfied whimpers from Karen showed that pleasure was now winning out over pain and James reached up and untied her wrists.

She wrapped her now free arms around James and kissed him with a passion that Shaun only could recall as a distant first hand memory.

James began to increase the pace and intensity now slamming his huge dick hard and fast inside her, her cream was now clearly visible around the base of his cock as he pulled out of her before pumping back in.

Karen started making gurgling noises Shaun has never heard before as she wrapped her legs around James toned waist and he started fucking her furiously.

"You like this cock don't you?!" James smirked at her.

"Yessss, yesss."

"I know you do bitch."

"Yes I'm a bitch, fuck me like a cheap whore!"

James pulled out of her.

"Nooo" Karen moaned knowing she was on the cusp of extreme orgasmic delight.

"Get on all fours facing the foot of the bed." James ordered forcefully, as he walked towards Shaun.

Jenna climbed off Shaun's lap and James lifted the chair Shaun was sat in with a strength equal parts impressive and intimidating. He placed Shaun at the end of the bed a few feet from Karen's face.

Husband and Wife looked at each other, the faces of one another so familiar but equally unrecognisable, neither knew if their marriage was over.

James got back on the bed behind Karen and guided himself back inside her juicy stretched hole.

"Urghhh. Fuck yessss!" Karen moaned and dropped her head breaking eye contact with her Husband.

"Where is my dick bitch?" James snapped as he gripped Karen's hips and started taking her hard doggy style.

"Oohhhh urghhh it's in my...oh fuck...its in my pussy" Karen whined.

James grabbed her hair forcefully pulling her head back forcing her to look at Shaun "Tell your husband!!" he snarled.

"His dick is in my pussy!" Karen said with a whimper.

"What am I doing to it?"

"He's fucking my pussy" she said all inhibitions gone, her attention solely on the dick giving her so much pleasure. Her only focus was making sure it stayed there until she was done with it.

"Good girl" James said with an air of satisfaction.

He dropped her hair and started pulling her back to meet his thrusts.

Karen's whole body seemed to curl up a little more with each thrust, her heavy tits hanging down and swinging freely as her pussy got pounded by this man she now knew had seduced her for sport and would likely discard her like a used condom following.

Suddenly she uncurled and let out an almighty scream, her body shuddered in a way it had never done before and juices flowed from her shaved pussy soaking James balls and running freely onto the bed.

"Hahaha" screeched a delighted and highly amused Jenna "Shaun?? I thought you said your wife didn't squirt??" She kissed Shaun's quivering lips in celebration.

James hadn't cum himself but he pulled out of Karen and left her on all fours on the bed shaking from the force of the orgasm that just ripped through her.

"Lick me clean." James commanded as he stood in front of her.

Karen lifted her head shakily and began to lick her juices from James cock, balls, stomach and thighs. Shaun sat opened mouthed.

"She wont even let me fuck her with the lights on!!" Shaun said in stunned exasperation watching his germaphobe wife dutifully licking clean another mans balls.

"Yeah but you never made her squirt either" James chuckled. "You want more of this cock bitch?"

Karen nodded.

"Well be a good girl for Jenna and you'll get it. You'll get my cum too!" he added before calling out to Jenna, "She is all yours!"

Jenna stepped out of the bathroom wearing the strap on dildo she had subtly slipped into and brandishing a firm wooden paddle.

12