Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt. 02

Story Info
The Second Encounter - Amanda faces a haunting return.
5.3k words
4.62
10.8k
24
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevrepa
trevrepa
44 Followers

Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt 02 - The Second Encounter

The days that followed were difficult for Amanda. Each morning felt like a battle just to leave her bed as she struggled with her feelings. She berated herself for being so naïve and overly trusting but also held significant anger toward her friends. Dealing with the haunting images that would constantly invade her thoughts was the most difficult part. Especially the taste of Rick's cum which was imprinted on her mind, despite her best efforts to erase it. No amount of mouthwash could cleanse that taste from her memory.

One night, as she lay in bed, Amanda's mind drifted back to those disturbing events. The memory of being forced to suck Rick's cock replayed in her head, but this time, a different sensation stirred within her. Despite her best efforts to resist, she began feeling aroused. Unable to hold back, she slid her hand below the waistband of her pajamas and between her legs.

Amanda slid two fingers inside her pussy as her other hand squeezed her breast and pulled on her nipple. She could immediately feel the wetness that had accumulated from just her thoughts. As she increased the speed of her hands her arousal intensified. Focusing on her clit, she applied pressure in a circular motion until she climaxed.

Amanda questioned herself, unable to understand the root of her excitement. Thoughts of Rick exerting control over her brought on a profound sense of shame. The realization of being attracted to it was probably worse than the actual incident itself and it left her thoroughly confused about how to proceed.

After about a week of playing hooky, Amanda reluctantly returned to school. To avoid drawing attention, she changed to a more conservative attire. She also withdrew socially, avoiding her friends, and made a conscious effort to steer clear of the liquor store. Her primary goal was to erase the haunting memories of that unsettling evening, looking for a fresh start.

Amanda had a hard time staying focused as her mind was constantly being interrupted by those same haunting thoughts. She was staring into space in her English class when she was approached by her friend Jenn.

Jenn was an exceptionally attractive young woman with striking red hair, captivating deep blue eyes, and flawless milky white skin. She was able to inherit all the beautiful qualities of a redhead without a freckle in sight. But what stood out the most was her incredible body. With her large full breasts, thin waist, and round, firm butt, she had the type of body that alone turned heads. Jenn also used her attractiveness as a form of currency to claim a position as one of the most popular girls. But unlike Amanda, she craved sex and indulged in it frequently. While Amanda was labeled the school tease, Jenn earned the title of school slut.

"Bitch, where have you been?" Jenn surprised Amanda causing her to jump and popping her mind back into the present.

"Shit! You scared me. I've been sick," Amanda replied.

"Ya, you look like shit."

"Thanks, Jenn."

"Did you hear what happened to those three losers you hang out with?" Jenn inquired, piquing Amanda's interest.

"No, what happened?"

"Like, a week ago they all got arrested for mugging some guy by the liquor store. Fucking idiots. I don't know why you hang out with them."

"Ya, well I don't hang out with them anymore," Amanda responded. She felt relief in knowing they were in jail.

"Good, those guys are losers. They deserve to be rotting in a jail cell. Anyway, it's Friday! You have to come out tonight? Johnny is having a party." Jenn enthusiastically declared.

"Na, not tonight, I think I'm gonna just chill."

"OK, well if you change your mind, text me. Byeee."

Jenn, bounced back to her seat as quickly as she approached as the bell rang ending class.

Amanda walked home and decided to take a different route on this particular day. Unconcerned about running into David, Mark, and Sean, she decided to walk through the same alley where, just one week ago, she had her face fucked for a measly $100. She felt compelled to face her demons and see the place once again for herself. As she approached the exact spot of the incident, her heart began to race. Although it appeared the same, being there brought the harsh reality flooding back once again. Looking at how dirty it was for it to be the backdrop of her first sexual encounter intensified the sense of demoralization. She quickly became overwhelmed and hurried past it towards the liquor store. She badly needed a cigarette to calm her frayed nerves.

As Amanda entered the air-conditioned store she was greeted by the refreshing cool air. It was a welcomed relief from the hot summer air, which had made her thirsty. Looking to quench that thirst, Amanda walked to the back of the store. The familiar sight of the elderly Middle-Eastern store attendant behind the register reassured her. He quickly glanced up from his newspaper and acknowledged Amanda. Once she reached the refrigeration section, she was confronted with a plethora of drink options. Spotting the soda she wanted at the bottom of the fridge, she bent over to grab the can.

"Well... well... well. Hello Princess."

Amanda froze, that unmistakably familiar voice sent shivers down her spine. That voice was seared in her brain. Fear seized her, rendering her too terrified to turn around.

"Man, you have a great ass. I do recall telling you I was going to take that for a spin."

Amanda felt her buttocks being groped and quickly stood up and turned around. There stood Rick in his high-priced suit and million-dollar smile. Amanda was speechless, feeling small in the wake of his imposing presence.

"You really are beautiful. You're definitely the hottest hooker I've ever seen," he remarked.

His words stung her but it made sense that he thought of her as a prostitute based on their previous encounter. However, instead of correcting him, Amanda just stood there and smiled mesmerized by his presence.

"I have some time right now. How about another round?" Rick inquired.

Unable to speak, Amanda just stood there silently. She wanted to immediately refuse, but for some reason she found herself listening to Rick's proposition.

"Say, $300 for the next hour?" Rick suggested.

Every instinct urged her to scream no and flee the store, but inexplicably, she nodded in agreement. Attracted to his dominance, she was unable to resist.

"Great, there is a motel down the street. I'll drive," Rick said as he turned to head towards the exit before pausing. "Do you still want that soda?"

Amanda nodded again, retrieved an orange soda, and handed it to him. At the counter, she didn't even bother to purchase cigarettes. She couldn't even look up, concerned about the possible judgmental looks from the store owner. As they exited, the electronic ding of the sliding door served as a reminder that she was leaving the safety of the store. She was now entering the outside world with the man who had consumed her thoughts for the past week.

The California sun hit Amanda's eyes causing her to squint the moment she stepped out of the store. She watched as Rick pulled out his Mercedes car key and unlocked the car. The familiar chirping sound from his alarm echoed through the parking lot. He motioned for her to take the passenger seat before he opened the driver's car door and hopped in. Apparently there's no chivalry for prostitutes, she thought to herself as she opened the passenger door herself and entered his luxurious car.

Rick raced through traffic with purpose as Amanda gripped the door handle for support, concerned about the high speeds. She hated aggressive drivers, adding another concern for her to worry about.

"It's nice you're not chatting me up. Most hookers run their mouths with nonsense and won't shut up," Rick finally broke the silence.

Amanda was unsure if that comment was a compliment or an insult so she just offered Rick a hesitant smile.

"Here we are," Rick exclaimed as he pulled into the parking lot of a dated motel. The Roadway Inn wasn't much to look at when driving up. The pool was empty and the neon lights screamed of a design from the 1970s that had never been updated. She wouldn't be surprised if they charged these rooms by the hour.

"Wait here," Rick commanded before he jumped out of the car and entered the motel lobby.

Amanda patiently waited in the quiet car giving herself a moment to reflect on her situation. This would probably be her last opportunity to change her mind. She could leave the car right now and escape the situation. That is when the gravity of it all finally hit her. "What the fuck am I doing? I have to get out of here," she thought to herself. She reached for the door handle to exit the car and flee when Rick suddenly opened it, startling her.

"Got 'em," Rick declared, displaying the room key before he took Amanda by the hand and pulled her out of the car. Amanda felt uncertainty and a sense of unease as he ushered her toward the motel rooms.

Once they arrived at the room Rick quickly swung open the door. Amanda immediately smelled a strange stench, reminiscent of a senior citizen's home. It was an unpleasant odor that immediately put Amanda on edge. The room's interior was even more disheartening. Ugly yellow wallpaper caked the walls, adorned with what appeared to be outdated floral patterns, with sections of it peeling off. Water stains on the popcorn ceiling, worn out furniture, and old tube television contributed to the overall dreariness. Even the bedspread where this was all to take place looked like an antique.

"I don't like this place," Amanda stated. She wanted to back out. The room was overwhelmingly depressing and Amanda couldn't fathom having this be the place where she would lose her virginity. However, Rick quickly closed and locked the door before she had a chance to exit the room. He then swiftly pulled the curtains shut leaving only the overly bright, fluorescent lights shining from the dusty lamps. The sense of entrapment settled over Amanda as the reality of the situation sank in.

"The room's fine," Rick insisted as he immediately began to remove his clothes. He started with his suit jacket which he carefully folded over the back of a nearby chair. He then loosened the knot of his tie before he quickly unbuttoned his crisp white collared shirt.

This was the first time Amanda saw Rick without his shirt. His chiseled abs and well-defined pectoral muscles revealed a physique that clearly showed his dedication to fitness. The sight almost caused her to blush. Once Rick discarded his slacks, his sculpted body was accentuated even more. Left standing in nothing but his boxer briefs and socks he resembled a Greek God. Amanda's heart began to race.

Rick lowered his boxer briefs and stood naked, proudly displaying his already hard cock. Amanda remained motionless, captivated by watching him undress. It wasn't until Rick motioned to Amanda with his hand, did she began to undress herself.

One by one, Amanda methodically unbuttoned her jeans. Her hesitancy was evident in her slow pace. Once the last button popped, she slowly peeled her jeans down to her ankles. Every movement seemed to reflect her uncertainty about proceeding. Each passing second provided her another opportunity to back out. Amanda pulled her top over her head. There she stood with nothing on but her bra and panties.

The slow deliberate manner in which Amanda undressed brought a smile to Rick's face. He welcomed her leisurely pace, interpreting it as a form of professional teasing instead of her apprehension and hesitancy. It only fueled his desire for her even more. Once Amanda removed her bra and revealed her perfectly perky breasts he could no longer contain himself. Like a lion, he pounced and swiftly threw her onto the bed.

Amanda found herself taken aback by Rick's sudden and aggressive actions, although she should have expected it considering his past behavior. Rick climbed on top of Amanda and sat on her chest. She immediately felt concerned as her arms were pinned underneath his legs, rendering her immobile. She also struggled to breathe from his weight on her chest.

Rick adjusted his position, moving his body slightly forward. This relieved some of the pressure off of Amanda's chest, allowing her to breathe more comfortably. It also placed his hard cock tantalizingly close to her face. It was a magnificent cock that almost ran the entire length of her petite face. The fact that she was able to deep throat his entire cock really impressed him. He eagerly anticipated this next blowjob and intended to relish every moment. He was intent on getting the most out of the entire hour he paid for.

Amanda looked up to find Rick's enormous cock hovering inches from her face. She braced herself for an experience she dreaded and prayed that he wouldn't be as rough this time around.

Rick started playfully slapping her forehead with the head of his cock. It wasn't physically painful, but it felt humiliating which was amplified by his laughter after each playful smack.

"Stop it!" Amanda snapped, her frustration breaking through.

"Whatever you say, Princess," Rick retorted, as he slid his cock between her lips.

This time Amanda made an effort to suck on Rick's cock, using her lips to generate suction. She even began to bob her head up to meet his gentle thrusts.

"God, that feels good," Rick uttered in enjoyment. He relished Amanda's newfound enthusiastic approach to sucking cock. He enjoyed taking the dominant role during their last outing and she played the submissive type to perfection. But her more active participation this time added an extra layer of enjoyment for him. His excitement got the better of him as he lifted his hips and shifted forward offering more of his cock to her. With each thrust of his hips, he pushed his cock into her mouth. Amanda felt Rick's cock hitting the back of her throat triggering her gag reflex. She began to struggle in an attempt to escape his thrusts, but with Rick's strong body on top of hers and her arms pinned beneath, she found herself unable to move.

Rick was unable to get his entire cock down her throat despite his best efforts. His cock was too hard and it wouldn't bend downward enough at this angle. He could only manage to get about half of it in before hitting the top of her gullet. He had the perfect view to watch as he gagged her with each thrust. Looking down at this beautiful, angelic creature struggling with his cock, was a sight to behold. Watching as Amanda's eyes slowly welled up with tears was such a turn on. While he could sit there all day and watch her suck him this way, he wanted more. This time, he wanted to thoroughly fuck her throat.

Amanda's vision started to blur as the tears welled up. With no means to wipe them away, they pooled around her eyes before streaming down her face and onto the old comforter. While uncomfortable, this experience wasn't as bad as her previous encounter with Rick. What concerned her more was the uncertainty of what he would do next. Being a virgin, she presumed he was going to expect sex from her and the thought of her first time with a cock of that size was frightening. Before she could dwell on that potential fate, Rick withdrew his cock from her mouth.

Rick sat up and pulled on Amanda's hair to reposition her. Amanda instinctively shifted her body towards the pulling to ease any pain. Rick positioned her on her back towards the edge of the bed with her head hanging off of the edge.

Confused by the new position, Amanda attempted to lift her head to inquire what was going on, but Rick promptly pushed it back down. In this inverted position, all she could see was Rick standing over her with his hard cock at face level. Rick leaned forward and directed the tip of his cock between her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth allowing him access.

Amanda found this position more challenging as her head was firmly pressed against the side of the mattress, restricting her movement. With her head pinned she could do little else than open her mouth. As Rick pushed his cock further into her mouth her gag reflex started to kick in. Instinctively, she tried to push him away with her hands. Rick anticipating this swiftly grabbed both of her arms by the wrists and pinned them to the side of her body. This left Amanda completely defenseless against the impending onslaught.

Suddenly, Amanda realized why Rick had positioned her this way as he attempted to drive the entire length of his cock into her open mouth. His brutal thrust sent the majority of his cock straight past her tonsils. Amanda reacted to the immediate intrusion, but her arms were pinned to her body, and her head was trapped beneath the bed. Her only recourse to try and escape was by lifting her entire torso with her legs into a crab position. However, this unintentionally created an even better angle for him to access her throat and he used that leverage to drive the remainder of his cock entirely into her throat.

Complete panic set in as Amanda had no way of expelling the invading cock lodged in her throat. She flopped back onto the bed and began to kick her legs in a desperate attempt to escape. Instead of releasing her, Rick leaned forward and pressed his entire weight on top of her body while keeping his cock firmly lodged in her throat.

"Fuck yeah. Take it all," Rick exclaimed in pleasure. This was his favorite position as it granted him unrestricted access to her throat. Watching her kick and squirm with each thrust was a pure delight. He loved genuine reactions and hookers were notorious for faking pleasure to expedite the process. But there was no faking this. No one could fake the gagging, tears, and body convulsions. Not even an Academy Award-winning actress could convincingly portray these real, raw reactions. It was absolutely clear that Amanda wasn't faking any of it and he loved it.

Amanda was on the verge of passing out when Rick withdrew his cock, giving her a moment to catch her breath. Amanda coughed and gasped for air. Saliva spilled from her mouth and cascaded onto her face, covering her nose and eyes. The added mess only deepened her sense of humiliation.

"I can't breathe," Amanda pleaded.

"Don't worry, Princess, I won't let you pass out," Rick retorted. His assurance did little to alleviate Amanda's distress. Rick repositioned his cock back between her lips. Amanda emitted an audible whimper, reluctant to resume the ordeal. Rick smiled and thrust the entire length of his cock back into her mouth until he felt his balls firmly against her nose. Instead of holding it there, he withdrew it and began rhythmically fucking her throat. Amanda resumed kicking and bucking in a futile attempt to escape the assault.

Rick fixated his stare on her neck and watched in awe. He clearly saw a massive bulge in her throat created each time his cock moved in and out. He released one of her wrists and placed his hand on her throat, giving it a light squeeze. He could feel his own cock rubbing against his hand through the thin membrane of her throat, enhancing his pleasure. Noticing she kept her free hand by her side, he released her other wrist and watched in real time Amanda being conditioned to keep her hands by her side. With his now free hand, he guided it under her panties and between her legs.

Amanda was in a state of shock as the oral pounding intensified. The severity was twice as bad as the previous encounter. She cursed herself for allowing this to happen again as she focused solely on enduring the anguish. Rick's balls repeatedly slapped her nose and eyes with each thrust. She didn't even notice when he placed his hand between her legs. Despite that, her body reacted instinctively and she opened her legs. It was a survival mechanism kicking in, a subconscious effort to comply and help bring an end to this nightmare.

trevrepa
trevrepa
44 Followers
12