Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt. 04

Story Info
Dancing on the Edge–Amanda’s hard initiation into stripping.
8.4k words
4.6
238
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt 04 -- Dancing on the Edge

With so much on her mind, Amanda didn't get much sleep. She had to find a job, face Rick's friends as entertainment, and deal with being blackmailed. All this while having just endured being degraded by the man she hated most. At least she was able to leave the party and make it back home undetected. It ensured that both the incident in the party bathroom and the contents of the video remained secret, at least for the time being. It was the one saving grace on a terrible night. It was all too much for her to handle so she tried to focus on her immediate priority, finding a job.

The following day was dedicated to job hunting. Amanda completed numerous applications, all for low paying, entry level positions. The prospects were bleak and the reality of her future sank in. By nightfall, she still had yet to secure a job, which added more stress to her already troubled life.

Glancing at her phone, she noticed the address Rick had left. It was still a few hours until 10 o'clock, the time she was scheduled to appear. Without a job offer, the temptation of actually showing up became stronger. Despite her hesitancy, she was desperate. She needed the money and strangely she felt an odd reluctance to disappoint Rick. Believing this was the least worst option, she decided she would do it.

Amanda picked out her best matching underwear, aware of how many men would see her in it. She applied more makeup than usual and put on the sluttiest dress she had. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was impressed with what reflected back to her. The boys were going to love her. Despite her fear, or more likely, because of it, she found herself getting excited about the evening ahead and the opportunity to earn a substantial amount of money.

As Amanda settled into the taxi, her anxiety intensified. Doubts crept in and she began to reconsider her decision. She didn't really know Rick and her past interactions with him hadn't been positive. She was taking a big risk and so many things could go wrong.

Upon her arrival at the address, the gates of the house opened and Rick emerged. He was dressed in a pair of designer jeans and T-shirt that highlighted his muscular physique. It was the first time Amanda had seen Rick in such casual attire. He opened the door and greeted her.

"Hello Princess, glad to see you made it. I had my doubts that you would," he said.

Rick promptly paid the driver before escorting Amanda through the gates and toward the house. The luxurious property was exactly what one would expect to be situated behind gates in Beverly Hills. As they walked through the impeccably manicured garden leading to the front door, she heard the enthusiastic sounds of cheering from a group of men coming from inside the house. It sounded like the bachelor party was in full swing.

Once inside, Amanda was hit by the deafening cheers from the party. Rick swiftly escorted her away from the noisy crowd and down the hall toward the bedrooms. Amanda was concerned about Rick's intentions as he opened one of the bedroom doors.

"You can get ready in here," Rick stated. Amanda stepped inside the elegant bedroom and found herself face to face with another woman.

"Who's this?" Amanda inquired.

"This is Bethany. I couldn't risk not having any entertainment if you didn't show up. But don't worry, there will be plenty of money to go around." Rick explained.

Bethany exuded a different kind of sex appeal compared to Amanda. She had a full figure, with large EE breasts, platinum blonde hair, and sultry full lips. She embodied the typical blonde bombshell look expected of a stripper. She was unsurprisingly dressed provocatively, wearing a tight pink tube top that accentuated her large breasts and a sheer pink chiffon skirt.

"Bethany, this is Amanda," Rick continued the introductions. "I'll come get you when we are ready." With that, Rick left the room, leaving the two girls alone.

Bethany looked Amanda up and down, sizing her up. Amanda couldn't quite gauge if she was a friend or a foe.

"Well, aren't you stunning? You aren't going to steal all the tips tonight now are you?" Bethany asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No!" Amanda responded defensively.

"I'm kidding, we split the tips 50/50. How many of these have you done?"

"This is my first time," Amanda admitted.

"Oh honey, well, just follow my lead. I'll take care of you. By the end of the night, we'll have all their dough," Bethany reassured her, as they shared a laugh together. Amanda was starting to warm up to her new acquaintance.

Both girls spent the next few minutes preparing themselves for the upcoming show. Bethany teased her hair and applied another layer of sharp red lipstick. She then pulled a small vile from her purse and opened it in front of Amanda. Amanda watched as Bethany used her long fake fingernail to scoop up a small amount of the white power, which she then sniffed into each nostril. Bethany was snorting cocaine. After clearing her head, she turned to Amanda and offered her the vile.

"You want a bump?" Bethany asked.

"No, thanks," Amanda replied.

"You sure? It'll help. It'll give you an edge. Some of the guys can get pretty handsy," Bethany warned.

This concerned Amanda. What did she mean by handsy? Rick had promised her there would be no touching. She had never tried cocaine before and with her nerves intensifying, she thought maybe a little could help calm her down.

Amanda nodded accepting Bethany's offer, who promptly scooped a good amount of the white power into her fingernail and offered it to Amanda. Amanda hesitated for one moment before leaning forward to meet Bethany's finger. With a quick inhale, she snorted the substance into her nose.

The cocaine hit her light a freight train. She instantly felt a rush surge through her head and her heart began racing. She felt transformed, energized and ready to take on the party. Damn, that stuff was good, she marveled to herself. She understood the allure. The bitter residue in her nasal cavity was somewhat unsettling, but the incredible feeling in her body and mind made it worth it.

Rick opened the door and popped his head inside. "It's time," he announced.

Amanda's stomach churned with a mix of nerves and excitement as they walked down the hallway toward the men. With each step, the rowdy sounds of men grew louder until they entered the main living room. All the men were sitting in a giant circle, leaving the center open and devoid of furniture, clearly designated as the performance area.

The moment they stepped into the circle music started playing. Bethany wasted no time as her hips swayed sensually to the rhythm, displaying a mastery of seduction. Amanda hesitated for a moment, then joined in, attempting to emulate the moves of a seasoned stripper. To her surprise, it seemed to work, as she noticed the men's smiles widen and the cheering grow louder.

Amanda's confidence grew as she danced seductively before the group of men. This was her domain having teased high school boys for years. When she casted a glance at Bethany she saw her lower her top and reveal her massive breasts. Bethany's breasts hung like oversized cantaloupes. A large tattoo of flames adorned one of her breasts. It was one of several tattoos Amanda noticed on her.

Bethany straddled one of the men in a chair and began to forcefully press her large breasts into his face in a forced motorboat. The surrounding men cheered the spectacle as she perfectly played to the crowd. In response, Amanda unzipped her dress, letting it gracefully drop to the ground. Now clad only in her cute matching underwear, she continued her seductive dance before the mesmerized men. With teasing slowness, she removed her bra, revealing her perfect, perky breasts to the delight of the charming gentleman in front of her. He responded by tossing a wad of cash into the air. Dollar bills floated around her before cascading down onto the living room carpet below.

Amanda may not have had Bethany's breasts, but she possessed a superior ass, and she knew how to use it. Turning away, she straddled the lucky man, presenting her ass to him with only a thin, shear thong covering it. Moving sensually to the music, she gyrated her hips before sitting on his lap. She continued to sway, pressing down on his lap. She could feel his cock harden through his jeans with each movement. The sense of control she wielded over him felt empowering.

As Amanda arched her back and reclined towards the young man, his excitement bubbled up, prompting him to lift his hands and grab her breasts. Amanda quickly intercepted his hands, gripping his wrists and pulling them away, all the while shaking her finger at him.

"No touching," she asserted confidently. It was a move she had employed several times with the boys she used to make out with at high school parties. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Rick watching her entire show with a smile and wondered what might be going through his mind.

Bethany had now shed her bottoms and was dancing completely nude. Amanda, in her naivete, had hoped she could keep her bottoms on and just dance topless, but that hope had vanished.

Amanda confidently approached Rick and started a seductive dance for him. She felt he deserved her attention the most. After teasing for a while, she turned her back to him and bent over provocatively. Slowly, she peeled her thong down her legs, giving Rick the perfect view of her flawless ass.

Rick enjoyed the show that Amanda was putting on for him. He already considered her one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and watching her display her sexuality in front of him both surprised and excited him. Just watching her, he could feel himself getting aroused, and once he got a glance of her ass, pink pussy lips and puckered anus, he became fully erect.

Amanda straddled Rick and began to grind her nude pelvis against his lap. She clearly could feel the presence of his erection. The friction of his hard-on against her clit excited her and she began to get wet. She could see the excitement in Rick's face, and it pleased her to see her ability to elicit such a reaction. Rick even started to move his hands around her body, grabbing her ass, but Amanda swiftly pulled his hands away.

"Ah, ah, ah... no touching," Amanda teased, a smile playing on her lips.

Rick laughed at her response as he moved his hands to his sides. He wanted to lift her up and take her to one of the bedrooms and fuck her raw, but he was intent on honoring his agreement with her.

For the next two songs, Amanda and Bethany kept dancing for the men. Money continued to be thrown at them until the carpet was covered in dollar bills. Amanda speculated that there was likely a few hundred dollars lying on the ground.

"Where's the groom-to-be?" Bethany asked, standing amidst the circle of men. Several men pointed towards a handsome gentleman Amanda had danced for earlier. He was in his late thirties, with blond hair, blue eyes and a 5 o'clock shadow, giving him a ruggedly handsome look. Taking the man's hand, Bethany led him to the center of the circle, much to the delight of his friends. She then started a private dance for him, befitting a bachelor party. Not wanting to be left out, Amanda began dancing provocatively behind him. The crowd seemed pleased, ensuring the man of the hour received his proper attention.

Bethany began to tug at the man's pants, unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping it in a provocative manner. The man attempted to stop her hands, but she was persistent, yanking hard on his jeans until it dropped to his ankles below. Just as swiftly, she then tugged at his boxers, leaving him standing there in front of his friends naked from the waste down. His cock was exposed, but it appeared soft and flaccid.

"Oh, look, it's sleeping," Bethany teased, clasping her hands together and closing her eyes to mimic sleep. His friends burst into laughter, including Amanda, though she felt a twinge of nervousness creeping in.

Before the man could pull up his pants, Bethany pushed him down onto the carpet, where he lay prone on the floor. Bethany began to dance directly above his eye line, giving him a perfect view of her pussy from below. This seemed to have the desired effect, as the groom-to-be's cock started to stiffen. Amanda watched with concern as the cock began to grow. Bethany continued dancing like a pro, even sitting her ass on his chest for added effect. She then took her breasts and slapped his hardening cock with them, eliciting laughter from the crowd at the rough treatment. Leaning forward, she grabbed his now hard cock and gave it a few strokes with her hand. This proved to be too much for the man, who pushed Bethany aside, stood up, and pulled his pants up. Bethany smiled, allowing the man to regain his dignity. It seemed she had had enough fun, much to the relief of Amanda.

With the personal attention for the groom-to-be completed, Amanda turned and continued dancing for the men around her. As she focused on one of the men in front of her, she suddenly felt hands grab her breasts from behind. She instinctively grabbed them, only to realize they were Bethany's hands.

As if on cue the music changed to I Kissed a Girl and the cheering from the men grew louder. Amanda started feeling uncomfortable with Bethany's touch. She had never experienced another woman's touch before, not even a kiss. But unlike many of her high school friends who would often make out with each other to excite the boys, that never appealed to Amanda. The idea of hooking up with another woman repelled her.

Bethany took Amanda's hand and pulled her to the center of the circle, raising Amanda's concern about her intentions. This concern only intensified when Bethany whispered in her ear, "Let's give these boys a real show."

Bethany leaned in and kissed Amanda on the lips. Amanda hesitated at first but eventually allowed the kiss to happen as the men cheered loudly. Bethany became more aggressive and forced her tongue inside Amanda's mouth. Amanda could feel Bethany's large, soft breast against hers as they embraced. While Bethany was a good kisser, Amanda couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong. She wasn't a lesbian. She was conflicted between wanting it to stop and the excitement it was bringing the men, resulting in a substantial amount of money being thrown at them.

"You boys ready for a real show?" Bethany called out, eliciting enthusiastic cheers from the men.

"Get on your knees," Bethany whispered to Amanda.

"I don't feel comfortable..." Amanda countered.

"Don't fuck me," Bethany interrupted. "This is where we make the big money. Now get on your fucking knees."

Amanda was taken aback by Bethany's sudden change in attitude. It was now apparent that Bethany was not on her side but rather looking out for herself. Deciding to play this out a bit longer, Amanda dropped to her knees in front of Bethany.

Bethany grabbed Amanda's head and pressed it into her breasts like she had done earlier with the men in the room. She violently shook her large breasts into Amanda's face. Amanda tried to go along with it but felt utterly humiliated as Bethany treated her like a rag doll. The only consolation was that the men seemed to enjoy it, as they cheered even louder and threw more dollar bills their way.

"Lie on your back," Bethany commanded Amanda once again.

Amanda shook her head, uncomfortable with where this was headed.

"Lie on your back or I'm taking all your tips too. I didn't come here to make a few measly hundred dollars," Bethany snapped.

Amanda wasn't sure if Bethany would or could take her half of the tips, but she had never been in this situation before and didn't want to find out. To do all this for little to no money wasn't an option. Plus, the phrase "few measly hundred dollars" caught her attention. "How much money could they make?" she wondered. Despite her trepidation, Amanda laid down on her back.

Bethany lowered herself between Amanda's legs. With both hands, she pried her legs apart until Amanda was spread wide. Amanda once again found herself conflicted. Here she was, completely nude in a room full of men, spread eagle in front of a stripper, all for the sake of money. This was not the life path she had envisioned for herself.

Amanda closed her eyes, unable to watch what was to occur. Perhaps if she kept them closed the events would be less traumatic. With her eyes shut, her other senses heightened. She could feel the dollar bills pressed against her back, smell the strong cologne of the men around her, and hear their excited breathing. She concentrated on the soft brush of Bethany's hand on her inner thigh, dreading what was to come.

Amanda felt something soft and wet hit the entrance of her pussy. She jumped in shock at the touch and opened her eyes in surprise. Looking up towards the ceiling, she saw the heads of several men surrounding her, looking down upon her with mischievous smiles. Quickly, she moved her gaze south and saw Bethany's head between her legs, her tongue out aggressively lapping at her clit.

This was the first time anyone had ever gone down on Amanda. Truth be told, it felt wonderful. The soft, wetness of Bethany's tongue was a sensation unlike anything Amanda had experienced before. However, she couldn't shake the discomfort of it being with another woman. Caught between the pleasure and the unease, Amanda was unsure which feeling to heed.

Suddenly, Amanda watched in dismay as Bethany pushed a finger inside of her pussy. The sudden shock caused her body to rock upwards, inadvertently forcing her clit against Bethany's mouth. The increased friction of her tongue on her clit elicited even greater pleasure and she found herself moaning at the incredible sensation.

Just as Amanda thought she couldn't endure any more, Bethany added a second finger. Amanda let out an audible moan, which was heard by all the men. She struggled to suppress her body's response as the intense sensation was overwhelming. Bethany kept her tongue firmly pressed against Amanda's clit while thrusting two fingers deep inside of her wet pussy. Amanda felt herself getting wetter and wetter as her excitement continued to build. Eventually, she gave in to the pleasure and tried to relax. However, the presence of a dozen men watching and cheering made feeling comfortable impossible.

As Amanda began to adjust to the sensation, Bethany curled her two fingers upward toward Amanda's abdomen. Bethany could feel the soft, fleshy tissue of Amanda's G-spot inside her well lubricated pussy. Bethany was familiar with this sexual technique, which she called the "come hither" technique, named after the motion of the two fingers simulating the "come hither" motion. It always sent her female companions into a frenzied orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Amanda shouted as she felt her G-Spot being stimulated. The sensation was now too much for her. Despite her shame, despite her disgust, despite her humiliation, the physical pleasure overwhelmed everything, and she no longer had any ability to hold back. With one final buck of her hips she started to cum.

Bethany removed her mouth and positioned herself higher to gain more leverage. With all her strength in her wrists and fingers, she torqued her fingers in and out of Amanda's pussy while pressing against her G-spot from the inside. The intense pressure became unbearable for Amanda, and she cried out as she came a second time. However, this time, something else happened.

Amanda watched in shame and surprise as her pussy began to squirt. Bethany grabbed the groom-to-be and pulled him down by his hair towards Amanda's pussy while continuing her finger fucking. Amanda kept squirting, shooting a heavy stream directly into the man's face. He reacted like a porn star taking a pop shot, grinning widely and moving his head around to ensure the fluid splattered across his entire face. He even opened his mouth, eagerly taking in the liquid and licking his lips. The men erupted in a massive roar at the spectacle. More cash rained down, this time twenty-dollar bills were mixed in with singles and fives, fluttering around Amanda's naked and sweaty body.