Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt. 05

Story Info
Airtight Plan – Amanda’s degrading ordeal with three men.
7.3k words
4.75
8.6k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricked into Turning a Trick Pt 05 - Airtight Plan

Amanda woke up the next morning feeling physically, mentally and emotionally drained. She had no idea how demanding stripping could be on her body. The dancing had left her thighs and calves sore. Even her insides were sore, but that likely had more to do with Bethany and the large rubber dildo.

There was also an emotional toll that Amanda had to grapple. She had just performed some of the most degrading acts in front of a dozen men for money. Actions that went against her morals and boundaries. While Amanda was no angel, she had always tried to uphold her values. Lately, however, she found herself crossing lines she never thought she would, often feeling powerless to stop it. Having a lesbian sexual encounter exceeded her limit and symbolized how far she had strayed from her own standards.

Amanda looked at the large wad of cash in her purse, the primary driver for her recent actions and her only saving grace. She intended to give a good portion to her mother to help pay for bills, but still needed to figure out how to explain where it came from. She didn't like lying to her mother, but she might have no choice. One thing was certain, she was going to indulge herself with a little shopping. This was the first time in her life she had any disposable income and she felt she deserved to spend it on herself.

The mall was nearly deserted as Amanda strolled down the open aired gallery, peering into the windows of the designer stores. She felt like Pretty Woman walking down Rodeo Drive, eying items she could never before afford. Today, however, she planned on buying something special.

Amanda had always dreamed of owning a designer handbag, but she could never afford one. When she spotted the designer store with the prominent LV logo on the door, she knew exactly what she wanted to buy.

Stepping through the doors, Amanda immediately felt out of place. The sales representatives, who typically rushed to greet potential customers, barely glanced in her direction before continuing their tasks. Amanda made her way to the section displaying the bags and purses, protected behind the glass counter. After several minutes, a sales representative, finally approached her.

"May I help you?" the sales representative inquired. She was a striking woman with blond hair and blue eyes. She fit the stereotype of someone expected to sell high-priced merchandise. She was dressed impeccably in all black, the standard work attire for these type of establishments.

"Yes, I'd like to check out that bag," Amanda replied, pointing to the medium-sized bag displayed behind the counter.

The sales representative took out her key, unlocked the glass door and extracted the bag. Amanda couldn't help but notice the bored expression on her face, indicating disbelief that a sale was imminent. At least, she wasn't being condescending. She had endured such treatment in the past and it always made her feel small.

Amanda thoroughly examined the bag, tried it on her arm, and inspected all the compartments. She was smitten, for it was perfect. Carrying it around would be a treat, but with a price tag over $1200, she knew it wasn't a practical purchase. After much consideration, she thought, "Fuck it."

"I'll take it!" Amanda exclaimed. With a giant smile, the sales representative's demeanor instantly brightened at the words.

"We have matching wallets that would complement this perfectly," the sales representative suggested, attempting to upsell, now giving Amanda her full attention.

"No, this is will be fine." Amanda replied.

The sales representative took the bag and began the process of finalizing the sale. She meticulously wrapped the bag in their own designer paper, comparable to gift wrapping, before placing it in a nice gift bag with their logo on the side. It was a nice touch that these stores practiced that Amanda appreciated. She was accustomed to security alarm tags being pulled off before items she purchased being tossed into a cheap plastic bag. Once the sales representative finished, she extended the bag to Amanda.

"And how would you like to pay for this?"

"Cash," Amanda replied with a big smile, pulling out a wad of cash from her old, non-brand, inexpensive hand bag.

Amanda felt like she was on cloud nine as she walked out of the store with the shopping bag in tow. The feeling alone almost made how she earned the money worth it. As she strolled through the mall, she received a text message. Amanda grabbed her phone and looked at the screen.

Amanda froze in dismay as she read the message. It was a simple message from Sean: "My place in 1 hour." All the happiness and excitement she had felt moments ago vanished in an instant. Dread once again consumed her, causing her legs to wobble as she walked. While she had anticipated this kind of text, its arrival still shook her. She had hoped for more time to devise a plan to extricate herself from this predicament, but one hour was not enough. Just getting to Sean's place from the mall in time would be a challenge in itself. Deciding time was of essence, she texted Sean to negotiate for more time.

(Amanda) At the mall cant in 1 hr

(Sean) My place in 1 hour

(Amanda) Sean Cmon I need more time.

(Sean) My place in 1 hour or I send the video to all ur friends and upload 2 the internet.

Amanda sighed, realizing she had no choice. Her attempts to buy time had failed. She felt nauseous at the thought of what Sean had planned for her, but she had no other choice but to comply.

She arrived at Sean's apartment complex a little early. The complex was rundown, located in the poorer part of town. It resembled more like The Roadway Inn, where she had her rough second encounter with Rick, than a typical apartment complex, though it had been converted from a cheap motel. The sign read Seaview Apartments, but there were no views of anything but rundown houses and apartment complexes lined with beat up cars in the parking lots. Even the short walk to the entrance frightened Amanda. This was not the part of town where she felt safe. She quickly walked through the entrance and up the stairs to Sean's apartment. As she stood in front of his front door, she tried to compose herself before she tapped on it.

Sean opened the door almost immediately, clearly anticipating her arrival. He welcomed Amanda into the apartment, opening the door fully for her. The interior of Sean's apartment was sad. All the furniture was second hand and mismatched. A worn, black couch that looked 20 years old sat alongside a wobbly light beige coffee table that had several dents and water rings. Dark burgundy end tables occupied the corners of the room. The carpet was a neglected shag carpet that appeared as though it hadn't been deep cleaned in years, displaying stains from spilled food and drinks. Everything seemed haphazardly arranged, as if Sean had hastily grabbed everything and stuffed them into closets. Amanda imagined if she were to open a closet door, a cascade of junk would bury her. She took a few hesitant steps and awkwardly stood waiting in the center of the living room.

"I have quite the surprise for you," Sean said with a delighted gleeful smile. Amanda, cringed at the thought of his intentions.

"Sean, can you please not do this?" Amanda begged, even though she knew his answer before he spoke.

"Sure, if you're ok with everyone you know seeing that video," Sean shot back.

"You can threaten that, but the moment anyone sees that video, this all ends," Amanda warned.

"I can live with that, but can you live with it?" Sean challenged.

Amanda seriously considered walking out the door and letting Sean release the video, thinking it might be the best option. However, the thought of her mother's reaction stopped her in her tracks. In the end, she realized it was all a bluff.

"What do you want? To fuck me here in your shitty apartment?" Amanda snapped, her contempt for Sean palpable. She knew he had something awful planned and figured to get it over with it. Just as she finished that thought, to her horror, she saw David and Mark appear from the kitchen and walked into the living room.

"You can't be serious?" Amanda cried, her eyes wide with terror at the sight of the two additions. David and Mark were both sipping on a bottle of beer. Amanda began hyperventilating and felt like she was going to throw up. Sean just laughed, believing that she was trying to act her way out of it.

"I'm deadly serious. So you better play the part." Sean threatened.

"When Sean told us his plan, I didn't believe him," David began as he began to circle around Amanda while ogling her body up and down. "But here you are, just as he said you'd be. I remember the way you got your face fucked that day in the alley. It was quite the scene. Sean, of course, had the foresight to record it. I wished I had thought of that. And Sean, being the greedy little fuck he is, is keeping the video to himself, keeping his power over you to himself. It's one hell of a plan. A perfect plan. I know I would love having my own little sex slave. Especially a hot piece of ass like you."

Amanda flinched as David approached her, tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't want to give them any satisfaction of seeing the distress she felt on the inside. She fought to maintain a stoic façade, but the added insults were wearing her down.

"All those times you teased me, all those times you fucked with me, well tonight, I'm taking it out on your ass. So, you ready slut? You ready for the fuck of your life?" David continued.

Amanda remained silent, her gaze fixed ahead. She was trapped in her worst nightmare, with no way out. From the corner of her eye, she saw Sean sitting on the couch, smiling at David's words.

"So how should we start? Maybe with a little face fucking?" David asked rhetorically.

"Whatever you want my friend," Sean replied, laughing.

"Get on your knees." David ordered.

Amanda felt defeated before they even began. She knew this was going to be a tough ordeal. Just weeks ago, the idea of sexually pleasing all three of them would have been incomprehensible, but now she stood ready to do just that. Refusing to look David in the eye, she took one last deep breath and dropped to her knees.

"God damn!" David exclaimed, surprised that this was actually happening. He couldn't believe the power he currently held over Amanda. Moving closer, he positioning himself until his pelvis was only a few inches away from her face. "Now get to it, this dick isn't going to suck itself," he ordered.

Amanda winced at the statement. Slowly, she raised her hands and began the dreaded task of unbuttoning David's jeans. The pit in her stomach intensified with each button she undid, until she was able to pull his jeans down to his ankles. There David stood in his tighty whities, his hard-on was clearly visible through his tight underwear. Amanda pulled his briefs down, revealing his hardened cock to her and everyone in the room. To Amanda's relief, David was rather averaged-sized. Despite all his talk, he had nothing worth bragging about. It was the one small victory Amanda had actually go her way.

Amanda gently placed her right hand on David's cock and gave it a few strokes, feeling him twitch at her touch. Perhaps he wouldn't last long, hoping her intuition would come to fruition. As she looked at his cock, she noticed a giant drop of pre-cum oozing out of the head of his cock. She made a face of disgust at the realization that she would have to taste him right off the bat. Using her free hand, she wiped the cockhead, trying to remove as much of the pre-cum as possible before she had to put it in her mouth. The warm, sticky substance disgusted her, but she figured it was better on her hand than on her tongue.

Amanda took a quick peak up and locked eyes with David, who was grinning devilishly down at her. This only deepened her disgust, as she realized how much David was relishing the situation. After one final deep breath, Amanda moved forward and took David's cock into her mouth.

"Fuck ya," David exclaimed, watching the head of his cock penetrate Amanda's beautiful lips. He couldn't believe that his cock was in her mouth. The sight almost made him cum right there on the spot, but he concentrated on holding back, determined to make this a long, lengthy session.

Amanda jerked David's cock while sucking on the head. She hoped he would be satisfied with just a blowjob, to replicate what he had seen in the alley a few months back. By putting enthusiasm into her actions, she hoped to minimize tonight's debauchery. Little did she know, this was only the beginning of a very long, hard night for her.

David let Amanda suck his cock on her own terms for a few minutes, savoring the sight of her beautiful face as she worked. Amanda deftly used her hand, turning it into more of a hand job than a blowjob. Recognizing this, David's patience wore thin and he decided it was time to take control.

"No hands," David commanded, slapping her hand off of his cock.

Amanda quickly released David's cock, but continued her sucking. David took advantage of this by grabbing the back of her head and bucking his hips to meet her bobbing movements. With each bob of Amanda's head, David was able to thrust more of his cock into her mouth. It was an average size cock, which made it easier to slide in and out. As her mouth filled with saliva, she felt it start to spill out and trickle down onto her blouse.

David became more aggressive, applying pressure to the back of Amanda's head as he fucked her mouth with his cock. He intensified his movements, fucking her mouth faster and faster. Amanda focused on breathing through her nose, hoping he was coming close to cumming. In response, to the increased paced, she instinctively placed her hands on David's thighs, in an effort to keep up against his oral onslaught.

"Put your hands behind your back," David once again commanded. Amanda complied, taking her hands off of David's thighs and placing them behind her back, mimicking being handcuffed. With no resistance, David was able to fully penetrate Amanda's mouth. He bucked his hips continuously, like a piston, plunging his cock deep into her mouth until his ball began to slap against her chin.

"So, this bitch was sucking my dick and I'm really giving it to her, right, and she's gagging all over my cock," David mocked, repeating his story from a few months back in the liquor store parking lot. He glanced over at Sean who was laughing between his sips of beer.

Amanda felt deeply humiliated at the rough treatment. She was emotionally scarred from David's words and physically hurt by his actions. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she struggled to contain her emotions, her crying the result of the emotional toll of the situation and the physical response of gagging on David's cock. David, seeing her tears, felt a sense of pride of his accomplishment. He leaned in, continuing his verbal taunting and hard thrusting, unconcerned with the pain he was causing.

"What do we say next?" David asked Amanda, as he pulled her off of his cock by her hair. Amanda looked up at David, confused.

"You're supposed to say, 'Please, David, I can't take it all,'" David instructed.

"Please, David, I can't take it all," Amanda repeated, while groaning internally. She decided it was wiser to comply, despite feeling humiliated, afraid of what might happen if she resisted.

David swiftly pushed Amanda's head back onto his cock and resumed fucking her face. With each thrust, the tip of his cock reached her tonsils, triggering her gag reflex. Despite his smaller size, it was still large enough for the head to enter her throat and induce gagging. In fact, its size seemed to perfectly hit her trigger spot, causing her to gag significantly more frequently. David's relentless pace made it nearly impossible for her to keep up. Saliva overflowed, dripping onto her blouse, as more tears streamed down her cheeks, creating a wet mess.

"But did I listen? Fuck no, I just kept fucking her face. Poor bitch couldn't breathe," David continued his taunts. He thrust another dozen times forcefully before pulling Amanda's hair back, freeing her from his cock. Amanda seized the opportunity to catch her breath, coughing and hacking. David bent down and moved his face inches away from Amanda's.

"What did you say again? That I wouldn't be able to gag anyone with my little pecker? It sure looks like I'm having no problems gagging you now. You owe me an apology," David demanded, while pulling hard on her hair.

"I'm sorry," Amanda responded instinctively out of duress and fear.

"Hey Sean, it looks like she WOULD blow me if she were about to die from poisoning," David said, turning to Sean, who continued laughing, thoroughly enjoying Amanda's humiliation. David then turned back to Amanda, concluding his statement, "and my dick is going to give you a healthy dose of my antidote."

Amanda cringed at David's continued humiliating mockery as he resumed his throatfucking. She had expected a difficult night, but it already proving to be worse than she had anticipated. The combination of the degrading act she was forced endure and the verbal abuse was overwhelming. She at least felt David was about to come with the antidote statement, but to her dismay David pulled out and made a new demand.

"Take off your clothes," David commanded.

Amanda stood and began the humiliating process of disrobing in front of the three men. She looked down at her blouse and noticed the massive stains from her saliva. Carefully, she pulled her arms through her shirt, then pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Next, she kicked off her sandals and removed her jeans. Unlike the previous night, where she was being paid to be sexy in front of men, Amanda disrobed mechanically, as if she were home preparing to shower. She quickly removed her bra and placed it on the pile of clothes, then paused before pulling down her thong and kicking it aside. She stood completely nude, exposed to the three men.

"Fuck me," David gasped under his breath. Amanda was simply stunning. Her body was flawless, with no imperfections in sight. From her perky, plump breasts to her perfectly shaped ass, she exuded sexuality. David's eyes naturally drifted to Amanda's pubic region, where he admired her shaved and exposed pussy lips. Amanda made no attempt to cover herself, having lost her sense of modesty over the past few weeks with all her actions. It actually depressed her that she lost all sense of decorum.

"How should I take you?" David asked, circling Amanda, ogling every inch of her body. "On your back? On top? Or..." David paused as he checked out her perfect ass. "Doggy?"

Amanda stood, staring straight ahead. She didn't dare respond, refusing to give David the satisfaction. The question was rhetorical anyway as she knew he would decide for himself how he wanted her.

"I bet the slut in you loves it doggy style," David taunted Amanda, trying to get under her skin. He pushed her from behind, in an effort to get her to drop to her hands and knees. Amanda, understanding his intention, positioned herself so that her ass was facing David. He looked down at her perfectly pear shaped ass with anticipation. Unable to wait another second, he moved behind her and positioned his cock to fuck her from behind.

On her hands and knees, Amanda lay frozen, anticipating David's penetration. She glanced around the living room and caught Mark standing in the corner drinking his beer. It was the first time she had made eye contact with him and she quickly looked away in shame. The idea of fucking Mark frightened her. If his cock was half the size of the rest of his body, she would be in for a world of hurt. Before she could dwell on that, she felt David thrust his cock into her pussy.