Tricked My Wife

Story Info
I tricked my wife into sex with a stranger.
1k words
4.15
79.1k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
180 Followers

For years, my wife and I have fantasized about being watched by a stranger or even letting him join us. However, she adamantly claimed that she would never allow it despite my reassurance that I'd really wanted it to happen. How could I get my wife to fuck another man?

I got the idea one night while we were playing with toys in the bed. Not out of the ordinary, I was using a thin, long pink vibrator on her clit while I rubbed a big dildo on the outside of her pussy lips. As I did that, though, I recalled that under the dildo in our sex drawer that we had a blindfold. I had her hold the vibrator as I grabbed the blindfold. I slipped it over her eyes while still rubbing her pussy with the big head of the dildo.

After covering her eyes and making sure that she couldn't see, I kept up my work on her clit and cunt lips, but now, I began whispering in her ear. "How does it feel, baby?"

"Good."

I asked, "Would you like the dildo to enter you? I know it's big, but do you want it anyway?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she nodded.

I pressed the head of the 8-inch dildo into her. The vibrator was still pressing against her clit. She started bucking into an orgasm. At the height, I asked, "Do you wish that the dildo was real? A stranger with a big cock, pushing into you?"

"God, yes," she squealed.

After she came down from her orgasm, she asked if I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to badly, but I had already cum all over the bed sheets, as I was so turned on by the thoughts in my head of a stranger plowing my sweet, petite brunette wife.

"I guess that we both enjoyed the blindfold," she joked.

"Oh, yes." I agreed.

We fucked like this a few more times over the next two weeks. So when we were about to go away for a weekend, it wasn't a surprise when I packed three items (the pink vibrator, the big dildo, and the blindfold) in our bag. I made sure that she noticed the items, but she made no comment when she saw them.

On our second night in the hotel, after dinner, I encouraged her to take a shower, something she often did before bed and before sex. When I heard the water running, I opened the door to our guest. Unbeknownst to my wife, I had found many men online who were interested in the pics that I had posted of my wife. I selected one who promised to be in that hotel that night, awaiting my text. As soon as I texted, he was there for me to let him in. Before she was done showering, the man was disrobed in the tiny closet that the room afforded us. I got a quick view of our new roommate, and, even flaccid, he was large.

My wife came out of the shower and saw that I had laid out all of our toys. She coyly queried, "Am I getting fucked by a stranger tonight?"

"Only if you want to be, baby."

At my response, she climbed into bed and started kissing me. She laid back and spread her legs for the vibrator and dildo. I placed the blindfold over her eyes and gave my cue to the stranger: "The blindfold is on. Are you ready for him yet?"

As she assented, the man quietly came out of the closet. He was stroking himself to hardeness, but as he saw my tiny, beautiful wife spread out before him, he snapped immediately to full attention. He was as big and thick as our dildo at the very least, a dildo that I could never fully fit inside of her small, tight pussy.

As I normally did, I was working her clit over with the pink vibrator. "Where's the dildo? I need it," she cooed.

As I shifted around, pretending to get the dildo in position, the stranger moved onto the bed and began rubbing his condomed head on her tight lips. "It feels warmer than normal."

"Nice, baby, I must have left it near the heater. Just enjoy" was all that I could up with.

The vibrator was buzzing away. "Are you ready for him to enter you, baby?"

She almost yelled, "I need it!"

Normally, I push just the head in, which is enough to push her over the edge and really all that I can fit in because of the girth. But the man pushed a good three inches in one thrust. "OH FUCK!," she screamed.

"Too much, baby?"

She shook her hand, "Fuck, no, keep going but slow."

The stranger started pumping. I could see the cream building up on the shaft of his massive cock, but he was not going too deep, hard, or fast. He was persistent though. He kept working more and more of his long, thick, hard rod deep into my wife, into places that I'd never reach.

"It's almost the whole way in, baby. Are you ok?"

"Hell yes, it's never felt this good before, almost real. Give me all of it, and harder."

That's all of the encouragement that he needed. He started to speed up his strokes and pound with force. They were keeping up that frenetic pace for quite a few minutes. I began to worry that her pussy would be ruined.

Then, she yelled out, "Oh my God, I'm going to have the biggest orgasm of my life!"

She tensed up and arched her back, riding her orgasm and the giant member inside of her. After a minute or so, she relaxed, and the stranger pulled out. I could see that the condom had ripped in two, too small to contain his size and seed.

He slipped off the bed, as I repositioned myself at her entrance. "Fuck, I'm so wet. I feel like I'm full of cum." I plunged my cock into her sopping, stretched cunt.

"Maybe you're just overly excited," I hoped that she believed that.

She just remained motionless for several minutes, cooing and smiling. She didn't even remove the blindfold for a while. When she did, she went to the bathroom, which gave the stranger the opportunity to leave undetected.

We still use those three toys with regularity, but she often says that it just doesn't seem to fill her the same way way as that night in the hotel.

FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
180 Followers