Tricked Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife falls victim to her neighbor's manipulations.
2.6k words
4.1
84.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex got off of the bed, taking a few moments to survey his handiwork. His wife, Desiree, laid spread-eagled on the bed, hands and ankles tied to the four bedposts, panting and sweating as she tried to recover. The black rope and blindfold contrasted with her white skin as her brown hair fanned out about her.

"That was amazing, Alex," Desiree said.

It had taken a long time to convince her to do this. This was the fourth time now, and she was finally starting to get more into it. Alex had a secret though, this was just the build up to his real fantasy. Alex had always had a fantasy of another guy fucking her, however, and with any luck, it was going to happen today.

Desiree would have never allowed it though, which was why she was blindfolded. Alex had been dropping subtle hints to his neighbor, Michael, about how sometimes he leaves his wife alone for an hour after tying her up, in the hopes that Michael would take the bait.

Alex sat on the edge of the bed, lightly running a finger over his wife's small nipples. Her breasts heaved as she drew in a breath sharply. He leaned down and kissed her, and after a few moments the preset alarm he had scheduled went off, his normal ringtone echoing in a few. Feigning exasperation, he stood up and 'answered' it.

"Fine, fine, I'll be there in a few." Alex turned to his wife, though she couldn't see it. "I gotta run to the office, baby. I'll be back in a half hour, probably less."

Desiree groaned. "Again? Just untie me first this time."

Alex grinned. Not a chance. "Sorry, Des. I'll be back in a jiff. Love you." Alex turned, making sure that the nanny cam was still hidden on the dresser, and left the room.

----

Michael looked up from the lawn mower in his front yard as he heard his neighbor's door slam.

"Hey, Alex. What's going on?"

Alex walked over to the fence. "Not much, Mike." He dangled his car keys in his finger. "Emergency at work. Gotta go in for an hour or so."

Michael nodded and took a sip of his beer. "Nice day out, might as well take Desiree with you and make a day of it."

Alex paused for a second, before slightly laughing and said, "She's a bit tied up with other things right now."

'Oh I bet she is', Michael thought. He had always wanted an opportunity to fuck her, and this might just be it. Michael quickly thought up a plan. "Hey, I was actually getting ready to come over. I need to borrow some tools. Mind if I grab them from the garage?"

Alex shook his head. "No problem, go right ahead. You know where everything is." He paused. "Feel free to use whatever you need."

Michael nodded, and tipped his beer at him. "Thanks, man."

Alex nodded, heart beating in his chest, as he turned, climbed into his car and drove away.

Michael wasted absolutely no time, thoughts of what he was about to do consuming him. As soon as Alex was around the corner, he walked in through the garage and quickly made his way inside the house. He walked upstairs, and quickly found the bedroom where Desiree was tied up.

Her head snapped towards the doorway as she heard something. "Alex? I thought you left for work."

Michael grinned as he undid his belt. This stuck up bitch was his, finally. He pulled out his phone, quickly snapping a few pictures and then set it up on the dresser to film.

-----

Desiree let out a gasp of breath as she felt her nipple being pinched slightly. "Alex, come on. I'm tired," she whined. She let out another gasp of air as her face was lightly slapped.

Michael ran his hands all over her body, and Desiree felt herself start to get wet under her 'husbands' ministrations. She moaned slightly as a pair of fingers were worked their way inside of her.

He stroked and sucked and licked her as she built towards an orgasm, that familiar heat rising up again. Michael lifted his head from her crotch and took a nipple in between his teeth, rolling it around and biting down on it as her body shook.

He moved forward, sitting on her chest. Desiree's face jerked as she felt a dick slap her cheek before he guided her mouth onto it. She sucked on the tip for a moment, moving down and taking half of the length in before pulling back. Michael repositioned his dick in her mouth, poking it hard into her cheek before realigning with her mouth, and grabbed her head with both hands.

Desiree had always been proud of her deepthroating skills. But she had never had a guy push his dick down her throat like that and she started to gag as tears formed in her eyes. He started slow, but quickly increased his pace as he drove his dick down her throat repeatedly.

She sucked in a huge breath of air as he pulled back, only to feel himself move off of her, and then position his dick at her folds. She moaned slightly as he sank his dick deep inside of her, grimacing slightly as she felt a little bit further stretched out than she normally did.

Michael started taking long, deep strokes in her, soon causing her to moan and reciprocate his movements. Desiree could feel sweat running down her chest as his hips rocked into hers. She started shaking as she felt her orgasm build up inside of her again, having been built to it and not given release over and over, only to have it back off again as he slowed down and took shallower strokes.

"More, baby. Harder," she managed to gasp out. Michael grinned as Desiree bit her lip, her breasts slightly swaying from the motion of his dick. She had no idea. Michael paused at her entrance for a moment, and then slammed his hips into hers, driving the breath out of her as he bottomed out inside.

He gave her a moment to readjust, before he pulled his hips back and started thrusting into her as hard as he could. Desiree had always dismissed him, having never been all that fond of him. Well, he'd show her. Michael slammed his cock in and out of her, the sounds of his hips slamming into hers filling the room.

Desiree groaned, half in pain and half in pleasure as she felt him pound her pussy. "Not-not that har- hard," she managed to get out as her breath was driven out of her.

Michael paused for a moment, grabbing both of her breasts in his hands. They were barely more than a handful, but they were enough, and he leaned his entire weight on her.

Desiree groaned, feeling short of breath as she felt the hands on her chest. His entire upper body weight was pushing her deeper into the bed, driving the breath out of her. Michael continued slamming his cock in and out of her inflamed cunt, and she felt the stirrings of her orgasm again. She grimaced as she thought of the bruises she'd have tomorrow on her thighs.

Michael felt her tighten up around her as she moaned out an orgasm, and with a few more thrusts as she coaxed his load out of him, buried himself inside of her as ropes of cum shot out of his cock. He sat there for a minute catching his breath before he pulled out of her, and laughed silently to himself as he saw how open her pussy looked, cum leaking from it.

He stood, dressing as Desiree was panting on the bed.

"That was wonderful, baby." She said. "A little rough, but I came so hard, Alex."

Michael took a minute to look over his handiwork. Desiree was covered in sweat, her breasts had large red marks from his hands and her inner thighs and cunt were bright red from the pounding they had just received.

Michael grabbed an old shirt from the pile of clothes, and started to dab up the cum leaking from the woman. No point in leaving evidence after all. Desiree jumped as she felt the fabric touch her. "Wait, Alex? What are you doing?"

Michael carelessly threw the shirt back on the pile and walked out.

---

Alex swallowed nervously as he pulled into his driveway. Michael was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he hadn't taken the bait after all.

He walked upstairs, and after hiding the video camera, untied his wife. She took the blindfold off, and glared at him.

"Where the hell were you? It's been over an hour, at least."

"Sorry, baby," Alex murmured. He took a shot in the dark. "How was it?"

Desiree smiled slightly. "It was good." Alex felt his heart jump as she said, "I'm not sure I enjoyed how rough you got at the end, but that definitely belongs in our top ten."

Alex smiled, trying to control his eyes from darting to where he had hidden the camera. He kissed the top of her head as he put her arm around her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I did."

Desiree sunk further into his chest before murmuring, "I thought you had to go to the office though? Not that I'm complaining."

Alex struggled to keep his breathing even. "I did. I'm sorry I took so long to get back."

Desiree's eyes shot open as she looked up at him. "O-oh, really?"

"Yeah, I really didn't think I was gonna be gone this long." He leaned down and kissed her head. "I'll go get dinner started."

---

'Well, this escalated quickly,' Desiree thought.

Michael groaned, head lolling back as he ground his crotch into Desiree's face, hand knotted tightly in her hair. He looked down at her, taking her head in both hands as she frantically tapped at his thigh, and pulled his dick back an inch before thrusting it forward again, causing her to gag loudly and spit go flying from her mouth. He repeated that action, pumping in and out of her mouth forcefully for several more moments before he gave in to her frantic tapping and pulled her off his dick.

She gasped loudly, panting for breath before wincing as he slapped her face with his dick. "None of that now, slut. You want those pictures I took, so you do what I say." He walked back and sat down in his chair, slouching enough to where his hips hung off the edge, and pointed at his crotch expectantly.

Desiree sighed, and started to stand up before he barked at her, "No, on your knees. Crawl." Face burning in humiliation, she crawled over to him, carpet scraping at her knees as she reached the chair and settled in between his legs. It all started earlier today. Alex had left for work like usual, and Michael had come over to the house and showed her some pictures he took. Desiree was furious at the fact that he had snuck in and took advantage of her in her own home, but there was no denying the smile on her face in the photos and video he took, and if Alex saw them, her life would be over.

"Start with the tongue this time." She hesitated a moment, and his hand cracked against the side of her face. Not hard enough to hurt, just to make her jump. "Now, bitch. We don't have all day."

She glared at him, "Fuck you, Michael," before grabbing his dick and leaning it back so she could drag her tongue around his balls as he laughed. She swirled her tongue around them, before briefly sucking each into her mouth and releasing them with an audible pop. She dragged her tongue up his shaft, briefly taking a moment to swirl it around the head, before she lowered her mouth onto the shaft and pumped him with her hand as she moved up and down it.

Michael groaned as he sank back, enjoying her doing all the work. "Man, you aren't half bad at this." She rolled her eyes as she continued to pump up and down his shaft, then sighed internally as she felt his hand settle on the back of her head, and braced herself for what she knew was going to happen.

"Hrrrk," Desiree gagged, as he pushed her down slowly onto his dick, spongy head slamming up against the barrier to her throat. He ground her face into it, slowly working it back and forth before the head popped into her throat and her nose pushed up against his stomach. She still didn't understand how she didn't realize it wasn't Alex's dick the first time Michael took her. He was much larger than Alex. A solid 8", with enough girth that she was truly uncomfortable with him in her throat. He took his other hand, placing it underneath her chin as she convulsed on his dick, and started to thrust his dick in and out of her throat.

Sloppy sucking sounds filled the room as Desiree gripped the sides of the chair, desperately trying to endure the face fucking. She started to try to move forwards, and suck harder and as he fucked her face, trying to just end this and get it over with.

She heard him grunt, a loud animalistic sound as he stopped thrusting and pushed her face into his crotch. He stood up, holding her there, and walked forward just enough until she was sitting on her ass. Her hands scrambled to find a position to support herself as he angled her back, and then hunched over her slightly.

He forcefully moved her head back and forth, the new angle leaving her helpless to resist as his cock speared into her throat over and over, spit flying out of her mouth as she gagged. She felt his dick swell even more somehow, and knew that he wasn't going to stop when he started to cum. 'I'll have to swallow it, Alex has to be home by now. I can't walk in with a face full of cum.'

He increased his pace, her nose and lips brutally bouncing off his frame, and his balls slapping into her chin with a loud noise each stroke. "Take it you fucking slut, I'm going to cum soon." Desiree grimaced as his hands tightened painfully around her hair and head, his hands jerking hard as he thrust in for the last time, grinding his crotch in her face, and jerking hard to make sure every inch of his cock was buried in her mouth as she felt his cock swell and pulse, jumping as thick ropes of cum shot out of the head and painted her throat. Michael held her head tightly, groaning as he emptied his balls into her throat. He pulled her head off his dick with a jerk, and one of his hands furiously started stroking his cock as he held her in place. His cock jumped several more times, ropes darting out to splatter against her face, and then leaking out of the end, and he pulled her back slightly, lining her up with his cock, before thrusting back into her face as hard as he could, laughing as he made her gag.

He let go of her, and waited as she pulled herself off his dick, gasping for breath, small traces of spit and cum that had worked into her mouth leaking out.

She panted, getting control of herself after a few moments, cum dripping off her face. "You're such a fucking asshole, Michael."

He laughed. "Oh, I know. That's one down. I have ten photos and one video, and as promised, I'll delete one of the photos. Keep your phone close, I have plans for you."