Tricks and Treats of a Sex Demoness

Story Info
A demoness hunts men and shows off her tricks at a party.
11.7k words
4.56
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricks and Treats of a Sex Demoness

More inclusive list of tags:

HALLOWEEN 2023, anal, BDSM, bound, creampie, cum, demoness, domination, exhibitionist, female dominant, femdom, gangbang, Halloween, mind control, mistress, monster, mmf, msub, noncon, non-consent, non-human, seduction, submissive, toys

Author's notes:

This is a work of fiction, and a human wrote it. All characters are over 18 years of age. Copyright 2023, all rights reserved. I am writing this as a fun creative outlet for myself. I thank my editor IJSO904 for extensive guidance. Please let me know with a rating and comments if you want to read more of my work. Thanks for reading it.

`~~~~~~~~~`

It's November 3rd, a few days past Halloween, my favorite holiday. I've been busy. I'm full and content, having feasted for days now. So, I feel like sharing. Not my food, though. I would never do that. It's against my nature. I'll generously share a sexy story and some wisdom instead. You can think of this as my belated Halloween treat.

Much of what you know about human nature is wrong. Or at least severely misguided. To show you an example, I'll share a bit of my life story from the last few months. If that sounds boring, and you prefer to bail and go hypnotize yourself with a porn video, I don't really give a shit. If you are that kind of person, I don't think you would believe me anyway. If you do find my offer intriguing, I hope you enjoy my story. Let me introduce myself, and then I'll jump right in.

These days, I call myself Leslie. I've been around quite a while and have gone by other names, but let's stick with Leslie. I routinely feast for days on end, but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I'm deceptively strong, lithe, and gorgeous. Not jaw-dropping gorgeous because that would draw to much attention. But I am a definite ten. My body stays exactly the way I want it because I can change my outward appearance somewhat to suit my mood. That's one of my superpowers, but it takes energy, life energy, to be exact. The same energy that courses through your veins and creates your very cells. Some call it joie de vivre, chi, or prana. What I consume is not biological energy but that mystery force that creates and sustains life itself. That's what I feast on. You see, I'm not human, so I don't eat like you. I'm a sex demoness. I have the power to exert influence over humans. My curse is that I am unable to give or be in Love. That is a big one, otherwise, I'm not so bad. And I'm really enjoying myself in human female form. I'm full, content and in a good mood, so if you can suspend your disbelief for a while, I'll gift you a story, and a truth. I think you will find the story hot. As for the truth, I find it interesting that you won't hear much about it from your institutions of higher learning, or your church for that matter. But I do hope you find it worth pondering.

`~~~~~~~~~`

Last January, Vegas hosted the Adult Entertainment Expo at the same time as the Consumer Electronics Show. This made for a hunting ground I couldn't resist. I just showed up, dressed like one of those product marketing models, and waited for the right guys to come to me. I looked for guys who seemed like they would have stamina, and they couldn't just be big talkers. A group of three was ideal. I waited for the right double-take as I strutted my stuff. I didn't hesitate to say hello. I smiled and easily started a brief conversation. My pheromones slowed any cognitive thoughts and overwhelmed my prey with primal lust. I insisted I was not an escort. I would say something like I was just here evaluating a new business market or some bullshit. They seldom really cared about that anyway. But they would definitely be interested in my companionship for dinner or drinks later. I would get their contact info and leave them my card with my phone number before moving on to set a few more traps. That way, I could choose from among the most intriguing possibilities.

For that night's seduction, I focused in on a group of three men in their late twenties who seemed to get along very well amongst themselves. I met them for early cocktails. I wore my blond hair straight with bangs. The back flowed down just past my shoulders. My dress was white, low cut, lacy and short. It was slim at the waist and pleated to show off my petite torso. The thin material let my sheer lacy bra show through. The ensemble showed off my small but very pointy breasts and hinted at protruding nipples. I wore pink open toe stilettos that showed off my proportionally long and well-defined legs. Provocative but innocent at the same time. None of them could stop staring. I pretended not to notice, yet casually batted my long dark eyelashes and flipped my hair. The air became thick with my sweetly perfumed scent. My scent captured their senses and ensured they were each mesmerized and focused on me. They were trying to decide who among them might get lucky. The conversation quickly became suggestive. I coyly let slip that I wanted a gang bang. That created a moment of silence while their eyes bulged wide open. Then, they each squirmed and adjusted their pants a bit. I asked with a blush, "Could you guys maybe indulge my fantasy while I am here in Vegas?"

A few minutes later I was leading them into my suite. I paused just inside and after the door was closed, gave each one a welcome kiss. My kiss was like a roofie for them. It lowered their inhibitions and affected their short term memories, just a little. Before they could get grabby, I pranced away to my bedside table across the room. Such a tease. I returned with a little blister pack of pills. I insisted they each got a big dose of Cialis. I didn't really care if they got a headache later. I knew I could fuck, suck and feast on their life energy with each orgasm they had. Of course, I would have as many intense orgasms as I could, too. That was always just part of the fun.

I turned on a long set of slow house EDM and started dancing to the beat. Watching them try to contain their anticipation made me feel sultry with arousal. I pointed my bright pink fingernail at the tallest of them. "Go make us some drinks. There is ice, vodka and seltzer, and some kind of energy drink at the minibar. Use the tall glasses." His face showed a pouty expression, so I playfully added, "I'll suck your cock first."

Next, I pointed my bright pink fingernail at the second guy. "You, I need help unzipping my dress." I turned and backed up to him with my hips swaying to the music.

And last, I pointed my bright pink fingernail at the third guy. "Take off your shirt. I want to see what you've got." He complied quickly to reveal a nice chest defined by a consistent gym schedule. Assuming they worked out together, I thought I'd made a good selection. I intentionally hadn't used their names yet. I didn't want them to think this was anything more than them indulging my desires.

Before the one unzipping me could also unhook my bra, I stepped away, lifted my arms, and gyrated my entire body, letting my dress fall to the floor. Teasing flashes of my hot bra and panties had tempted them all evening. Now I gave them the full view as I danced, and their eyes devoured me. I told the two guys that were with me to undress as the tall guy returned with four drinks barely contained in his large hands. I shimmied my way to the shirtless guy and told him to unhook my bra. I kissed him while he worked to unclasp the hooks. I pulled back and used my right arm to hold the cups in place. I turned away from the kiss and reached out for my drink, letting my bra fall to the floor. "Drink up boys."

I took a sip and then put it on the side table. I chastised the tall one for not undressing yet. His hands were full, but I didn't let him off the hook. "I guess I'll just need to help you." He handed off the other drinks. I squatted like a professional pole dancer with legs spread, yanked his pants to his knees, and cupped his balls with my left hand. My mouth applied my pink lipstick around the base of his rapidly swelling cock. Now my arousal was taking me to that insatiable place where I would be hard to satisfy. I was on the verge of needing them to ravish me. I pulled on his hard cock and looked at the other two. "Well, get over here. As soon as you are completely undressed, I need more cocks." They had been hesitant to get completely naked in front of each other. Now they were all motivated to ditch their drinks so they could hurry and kick off their shoes and pants. I soon had three hard cocks gathered around for me to slurp and play with.

I stood to again kiss each guy deeply. They were sharing the taste of each other's precum now. At this point they were enthralled. I could have even suggested they fondle each other while I take turns blowing them. After all, I couldn't have them being prudes while they pleasured me. But, in time. I turned and walked to the king sized bed and crawled to the middle. I turned to face them and waved a finger randomly, knowing each of them would think I pointed at him. "Take off my shoes and panties."

"Who wants to suck my wet pussy first?"

In seconds, I was naked and spread wide. It turned out the big one was a pussy pleasuring connoisseur. He was patient and knew just how to use variable pressure. The heat of his mouth drove me wild. The other two moved to either side of my head. I had a cock in each hand and took turns licking them.

My back arched, and my tits pointed at the ceiling. As the heat built below, my juices were flowing like lava. I stopped licking cock, squeezed each one really tight and yelled, "What's wrong with you two? My tits are begging for some attention too. Now show them how much you like them and don't hold back. And you down there, don't stop!"

That is one of my proclivities. I really enjoy having my tits squeezed, and nipples pulled. I've had powerful orgasms by having my tits molested in just the right way.

I kept my grip on each cock and threw my head back into the bed. They took me seriously. Two men mauled my breasts with hungry passion. Soon mouths tormented my nipples. They became rock hard with the sharp pain. The connoisseur continued to coax out my nectar, driven by his own building lust. My pussy flooded and gushed as my first enormous orgasm sent my body writhing with pleasure.

With panting breath, I commanded the man between my thighs, "Now FUCK me!" He pulled himself up and wasted no time sliding his throbbing cock into my pussy. Using my feet, I encouraged him to drive deep and fast. I didn't want him to last. He pounded hard for a while, and I was about to cum again. "Don't you dare stop. Fill me!" My legs started to tremble as another orgasm came on. I desperately tried to lift my hips to meet his thrusts as I exhaled loudly and vibrated with pleasure. My reality was consumed with the waves of pleasure that exploded through my body. As my senses returned, I felt the energy from my stud's orgasm flow into me as he spurted his own ecstasy. He pulled out, momentarily stunned, and stood at the edge of the bed and panting.

My skin was glistening. The two at either side of my head still had a tit in each hand, but they had been awestruck by the sex show that unfolded before them. "Now you guys rotate." I released the incredibly hard cocks from my death grip. I told the one that was fucking me to come up so I could suck off the juices. I told the one to my left to get down there and suck my pussy. He hesitated.

Even with my pheromone cocktail coursing through his horny little brain, this guy was having a challenge getting through the narrowminded programming. He would end up following my wishes though.

I got up on my elbows. "Listen here team gangbang, just a short while ago you were all for this. Well, here is how it is. You guys are going to take turns fucking and sucking and pleasuring all my holes until I've had enough. And trust me there is going to be a lot of cumming by all of us. So don't be shy and don't stop except to tag out." They seemed shell-shocked that the demure little thing they picked up at the bar was now telling them what to do. But with the reassurance that fucking was in his immediate future, the hesitant one got to work. At first sniff, my arousal again filled his brain with lust, and he could not resist diving in like a starving man.

In minutes I had sucked the first fucker hard again as I moaned in pleasure on his cock. I commanded the guy to my left to remember and suck my tits. I told the guy licking my pussy to switch it up and fuck me. From here on, they got the rhythm and just started having their way with me without me directing. Once each had had a taste of my juices, they would now do anything I asked. I relaxed and let the sexy fun really begin. My fun.

I could now let my mind go. I savored the intrusions into my hungry body. I let my orgasms roll in. My energy level rose as each of them took turns spurting their cum. They each got to rest a bit as I rolled the tall one onto his back and slid his mostly hard cock inside my swollen pussy again. I rolled my hips with passion and ground against his balls and pelvis. To my delight this made him squirm. I fell forward to expose my ass in invitation. A moment later I guess someone spotted the lube beside the bed because it was squirting on my asshole. Then a cock was not so gently pushing in. To my pleasant surprise hands lifted my head and pushed my hair aside to press a purple cock head against my lips. I eagerly took it into my mouth. I surrendered on all fours as the two men at either end of me found a rhythm and started using my body to fulfill their need to fuck. My pussy spasmed around the cock below that was stretching it wide as my ragdoll body was jerked back and forth on it. I just went where they pushed and pulled and soon, I was rolling in a series of delicious orgasms. The cock in my mouth spurted once, then was driven into my throat to finish. Oh, Goddess it felt so good to have that life energy flow into me. I uncontrollably straightened out my legs and fell onto the guy beneath me. The one behind, determined not to slide out of my ass, grabbed my hips hard and drove his cock in deep. My rolling orgasms reached another crescendo as he rammed balls deep into me and grunted as he filled my ass. This pushed the cock out of my mouth and cum drooled lewdly down my chin with it. I yelled, "FUUUCK!" uncontrollably. The guy below sucked my lips into a sticky wet kiss. My tits slid in the sweat on his chest from the impact of him bucking his hips to drive his cock roughly into my aching pussy. His final upward cock thrust was met by my forceful downward vulva thrust. Again, I was filled with man cum.

My pheromones and the Cialis kept them hard for the next several hours. Their ability to cum slowed, but my craving for more sex was unabated. I coaxed, sucked, and pulled one cock after another to keep them hard for me. If they got close, I squeezed their balls or plunged my fingers into their asses. A few times I even got them to fuck each other to stay hard, watching while their friend's cock filled me with pleasure. The non-stop, raw, hard-driving sex gradually overcame them, as I repeatedly filled myself with more of their energy.

Sometime early in the morning the guy behind me who had been fucking like a champion, pulled out and staggered back onto his feet. He can't cum again. He was gasping for air. They were tired. I did not even try to count my orgasms throughout this sex fest. I glistened with sweat; mine, and theirs. My hair was stringy, soaked with bodily fluids. My makeup had streaked from my eyes. I was delirious; drunk with energy and pleasure. I still wanted more. I stood and turned around, then sat on the chest of the guy below me. I jerked hard on his cock, jacking it at the edge of pain. With more effort and lube it responded. He obviously could not cum again for a while, but I just needed him to be hard enough to fill me. I slid forward and fed it into my ass so I could ride him reverse cowgirl. I reached out to the one at the foot of the bed and pulled him down to me. He fell to his knees. Perfect. I guided his face to my pussy. My clit was swollen and buzzing with energy. Drunk with lust, I still wished for an endless line of men to use my body and fill me with their energy. I bounced on the guy beneath me. I grabbed the head between my legs and ground into it hard. Another powerful orgasm took me, and I furiously rubbed the man's face on my pussy as I squirted forcefully. When I released his head, he gasped and collapsed onto the floor. I looked around for the third guy. He had somehow gotten up and retreated to the bathroom while I wasn't looking. I stood and the cock inside me plopped to the man's stomach and went soft. He curled into the fetal position and held his head in his hands.

The guy in the bathroom came out and I had him lie on the bed. Maybe I could get one more out of him. I said, "Just relax. I want to stroke you some more."

He whimpered, "I don't think I can get hard again."

"Shh," I told him, "You just let me take care of you." I worked him over for the next 45 minutes or so. He did try to get away once, but I sank my claws into his chest. One nail severely gouged his nipple. He fell back helpless. I didn't stop. I jerked, sucked, pulled on his cock, and even clamped my teeth down while both of his balls were in my mouth until he was screaming with pain. He did sort of cum, but barely a dribble. Then exhaustion took him too.

It had been over 8 hours since we had gotten to my room. I looked around at the closing scene of a wanton orgy. I admitted to myself that this party was over. I enjoyed pushing their sexual limits. With each cumshot I gathered more chi and revitalized my life. I would be buzzing with youthful energy for weeks. I had made them all cum more than they ever thought they could. I was proud of that.

By mid-morning I had cleaned myself up and packed my bags. I checked out while they were still snoring in the room. My card covered everything. I could only imagine them waking when the maid knocked. I smirked to think she might see three guys with shaky limbs, bite marks, sore cocks, and aching balls. They would get to keep the hazy memories about what they did to me, and each other. I bet they never in their wildest dreams thought their trip to Vegas would turn out like that.

`~~~~~~~~~`

That was pretty hot right? Another fact about me is that I'm a connoisseur of sorts. Like most humans I really love good food. I do enjoy a perfect rib eye and a glass of fine red wine but those are just organic building blocks for my body. For me it is not just what I eat. It's who I eat. What I said earlier is that life energy is what I gorge on. That is what I need to reconfigure those organic building blocks into the body I want and to indirectly manifest other things I want too. I am in all honestly a predator hunting your passion for life. You humans are my prey. Sex is my weapon and I use it to literally suck a bit of life out of each conquest.

Have you ever been to one of those epic parties where it takes you a few days to recover? Where it led to some really incredible sex, but you can't quite remember everything? On one hand, you casually blame the memory lapse on the alcohol and drugs. On the other hand, you might just have had someone like me taking you on the sexual adventure of a lifetime. You might ask if I'm like a vampire. I hate that comparison. I don't fucking kill people. Or suck blood. Well hardly ever. And I'm not a succubus either. I don't suck spiritual energy, just my prey's physical life force. With it I am nearly immortal. I excite and incite people into having what will likely be the most incredible sexual experience of their lives. Then I just drink a little off the top. And don't think this is so terrible, humans of their own free will do dangerous things like maybe even smoke cigarettes to risk or exchange some life energy for a little thrill.