Tricks before Treats Ch. 02

Story Info
The Second Room.
6.4k words
4.62
4.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Alice had no idea how long she was hung from the ceiling. Time seemed to pass excruciatingly slow while she was up there. The stimulation in her pussy and her breasts made her body writhe in the tight bonds, but with Mr. Romero's warning ringing in her ears, she dared not move much, afraid that she would strain the safety mechanism which would break and lead to her definite death. She had guessed by now that Mr. Romero wouldn't kill her, at least not deliberately. He had made it clear he had more horrors in store for her, and his fun would come to an early end if Alice had died. Her mind understood this logic, but she had no control over her fear. Not when she was dangled over twenty-five feet from the ground, the only thing keeping her from falling was the mechanical arm which her safety belt was attached to. With each breath she drew in, she was incredibly away of the rough rope knotted around her neck. It was a vivid reminder of the threat which loomed over her.

From her vantage point, she could see doors opening and closing. Each time a group of thrill-seekers entered the mansion, she held herself as still as she could, pretending to be part of the backdrop in the mansion. She was able to catch snippets of conversations and the chorus of frightful screams when the spotlight shone brightly on her. Alice kept her eyes closed, afraid that in the few seconds of illumination, they would discover she was a real person and not a mannequin. She kept herself as still as possible, as quiet as she could, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. If it became known she was treated this way by Mr. Romero, a well-liked philanthropist in town who was known for orchestrating every year's Halloween festivities, she would be called a liar instantly. She could already imagine their judgmental glares whenever she saw anyone in her town. Despite what everyone said about it not being the fault of the rape victims, people still look at them and wondered what made them the target of the rapes, not knowing it wasn't the victims who was the deciding factor, but the rapists.

Out of all the women who came to the interview, Mr. Romero had decided on her to be his next prey. Alice wasn't sexually inexperienced; she had had sex with her boyfriend half a year ago, before he dumped her because she kept saying she was too busy to go out with him. It was Alice's fault that she wasn't able to go out because she had to look after her younger brother. Besides, she knew it was only an excuse. Two days after dumping her, he was seen seeing a cheerleader.

Mr. Romero's touch didn't feel like the clumsy fumbling of a teenager. He knew how to touch her to get her wet, and when he sucked on her nipples, it made her pussy ache to have something inside it. There was also the way he spoke to her, his authoritative voice sending shivers through her each time. If he hadn't been sucking on her breasts, her nipples would have stiffened into tight nubs just listening to him. It was part of her secret thrill in the last two weeks to be talking to him braless. She just didn't anticipate him to turn into a sexual predator and pounce on her.

It was inevitable that Alice was unable to keep her body still as the vibrations worked tirelessly on her bound body, churning away on her most sensitive areas. Her body had never been exposed to so much stimulation before. The twin dildos in her groin made her feel full. Her ass, which was still a virgin, had accepted the dildo quicker than she expected. She only needed to get over the emotional barrier that screamed it wasn't right to have her ass violated like this, accept that there was nothing she could do than to take the abuse going on right now, and she was soon able to experience what her curiosity could never indulge. She had heard that it felt as good to be fucked in the ass as it was in the pussy, but one thing she could confirm: it felt way naughtier. When she tensed, she could feel both the unyielding objects inside her, their vibrations persistently and ceaselessly demonstrating just how good it felt to be stuffed in both holes. Aided by the devices on her nipples and clit, it was only a matter of time before Alice gave in to the inevitable and orgasmed.

It was akin to opening a floodgate of pleasure. Her next orgasm struck within a few minutes, and the next even shorter. She had yet to come down from one climax before she was hoisted over another peak. Alice was like a sailor cast overboard into the wild ocean. There was no way for her to control the waves of ecstasy. Her body behaved likewise. Her hips gyrated in the air as much as she could, humping against an invisible cock while she was dangled in mid-air. Her body trembled, waves of sweat pouring from her. Her nails dug into the fleshy palms, forming deep red crescent marks. When she came, her body shuddered violently. Her mouth fell open, her legs twitched. The mechanism she was hanging from creaked dangerously. Her stomach curled in fear, but it was that fear which sent her orgasm spiraling even higher each time. Her underwear was utterly soaked. She could feel her juices dripping down her legs and it humiliated her that a couple of devices were able to transform her into such a wonton slut. She shouldn't be able to perform like this for her abuser. Mr. Romero must be watching from somewhere, making sure she behaved the way he anticipated.

Time continued ticking. Behind the deliberate state of blindness she maintained, she still tried to hide her disheveled state from the visitors. But the devices slowly eroded her will and her control. Her movements became more obvious. When the light struck her, she jerked as though she was physically struck. She heard comments about the odd mannequin, that it might need fixing, heard them walking closer below her. She had a sudden image of them slipping on the expensive wood flooring wet with her juices, and their subsequent discovery that she wasn't a mannequin at all. Thankfully, they were ushered away into the next door before they could get a closer look.

When Mr. Romero pulled the mechanism in, she was hanging limply, like a broken doll.

"You've really been enjoying yourself, Alice, more than I expected." Mr. Romero mused, pushing back her perspiration drenched hair. He lifted up her dress and touched her crotch, deftly locating the bases of the twin dildos inside her. Through the thin material of her panty, he pushed them in deeper into her. Alice cried out, her hip jerking rhythmically as she orgasmed again.

When she caught her breath and saw Mr. Romero standing before her, she glared fiercely at him, her struggles renewing. "Please, stop. That's enough, Mr. Romero. You've had your fun. Let me go right this instant."

There was still some fire in her. Good. He wanted to watch her break down slowly. Mr. Romero smiled. He wanted to be the one breaking her. "Not yet, sweet Alice. That's only the start."

But before he continued with the rest of the 'experiences' he had planned out for her, Darren Romero wanted a taste of her. He wanted some of the wet hot pussy that was being occupied by the dildos, while there was still some life in her.

He removed the noose from her neck and took off her dress, throwing it to the side carelessly until all she wore was her high heels and her pearl jewelry. He cast the vibrators on her nipples aside, wanting to see her bare breasts. The underwear was removed from her too. He touched her between her legs, heard her moan when he ran his fingers and pulled on her highly sensitive labia. He pulled the dildos slowly, noting how her body acquiesced reluctantly. His cock was hard, pushing against his pants. He sank in two fingers into her pussy. She felt more open and way wetter than she was just now. He pumped it a few times until her hips was rising again. Even as her body shook with pleasure, she was shaking her head as though trying to deny what was happening to her. He removed his fingers and sought out her asshole. Unlike an hour ago, her asshole swallowed his digits easily.

Darren Romero leaned over the girl. He kissed her gently on her face before replacing the noose over her neck. Alice tried wriggling away, but she didn't get far.

"Why, Mr. Romero? Why are you doing this to me? Haven't you done enough?" she pleaded.

Why? Darren Romero didn't answer, because he had no interest in sharing his twisted psyche with her. Not when all he wanted was to fuck her. He tightened the noose around her vulnerable neck until she was having difficulty breathing. Not enough to kill. She could only draw shallow breaths, if she wasn't struggling too much.

He lowered his face so that their noses were almost touching. "I'm going to fuck you now, Alice. Where do you want me to fuck you in, your ass, or your pussy?"

Alice stared up at the man whom she had a crush on. He still had the same beautiful face but the words from his lips chilled her to the bones. She didn't want to have sex with him. Wasn't it enough that he had strung her up, torment her body and put her on display?

But Alice didn't dared voice her thoughts. She had read somewhere that sometimes it would antagonize them when their victims struggled too much. She understood what the noose was supposed to do. It was a warning that she obeyed him.

"My p-pussy," Alice stuttered. She daren't let him fuck her ass, even though she had just taken a dildo inside it. She didn't want him to be the first person to take her ass.

Mr. Romero smiled at her decision, disconcerting her for a moment and reminding her of the gentle man she had enjoyed conversing with, someone she had thought she had plenty in similarity with. He had told her she was smart and would have a bright future ahead of her. She had believed him. Thinking back, she thought she still couldn't figure out why he had gone to all the trouble of being nice to her. His cock nudged against her pussy and shattered what was left of her illusions and her hopes. He truly intended to rape her. Her insides grew cold as ice.

"Look at me, Alice, when I put my cock into you. I want to see exactly what you feel when your body accepts my cock."

Anger flared inside her even as the head of his cock pushed into her. What did she feel? She was being raped right now. What did he expect her to feel? Happy? She kicked out furiously, landing a kick on his upper thigh. She hated him, hated the way he lied to her, lulled her into a false sense of security and hiring her under false pretenses. She hated the way he forced her to enjoy his touch, and the way her body succumbed to orgasms. She wanted to hurt him for disrupting her life because she knew even if she managed to escape from him, she wouldn't be unscathed. Tonight would scorch into her memory, leaving a brand forever.

"Are you angry with me, little Alice?" Darren Romero grunted when she landed another kick. He wasn't angry, not at all. After all, he had plenty of experience with raping and tormenting women and had seen all the different kinds of reactions they had under pressure. Alice, by far, was the sweetest of them all. "Don't think I haven't seen the way you look at me. All those lovesick-puppy looks get me hard each time. I want to see them on your face when I fuck you, Alice. Do you think you can oblige me?"

He's insane, Alice thought, staring at him in utter revulsion and shock. "You're insane. Mad." The words left her mouth quicker than she could filter them out.

"Is that what you think?" Darren Romero's perverse face shone brightly; his grin twisted his beautiful lips. His hands tightened the noose around her neck until she was gagging, her face reddening very quickly. He bent down and licked her blue lips. "Do you still think I'm insane, Alice?" He chose that moment to push the whole length of his cock into her, letting out a sigh of satisfaction when his cock was buried inside her. He had fantasized about this moment for the last two weeks. Her pussy clamped tightly around his cock, almost scrapping a layer of skin off. It was the fear, he knew. She was fighting to live, gasping for air, all of her cells straining to survive as oxygen drained quickly from her lungs. Her body writhed beneath his, her legs lashing out on either side of him. She couldn't reach the noose because her hands were still cuffed. It would be easy to kill her like this, but that would put a premature end to the games.

Darren Romero released the noose slightly, allowing her to draw in large gulps of oxygen. She didn't realize that her breasts rose and fell enticingly with each breath she took. A few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

"Now, Alice, do you think you can look at me like you love me again?"

Alice nodded. Her rebellion died another quick death. She tried her best to summon back the naïve little crush she had for Mr. Romero but all she could hear was the loud pounding of her heart and the feel of his cock moving in and out of her pussy. She was terrified he would strangle her again when she couldn't comply, not wanting to feel the desperation she felt just now. She stared at Mr. Romero's face, trying to remind herself of all that she had loved about him before. It all felt so flimsy and weak now. She hadn't known anything about this man at all.

Her face looked more frightful than loving, Darren Romero thought. Not that he minded. He didn't care about her crush other than it being a useful tool to humiliate her with. He didn't want her to watch him with those lovesick doe eyes. What he wanted was her struggling to follow his instructions and her fear of the consequences if she failed.

"That's the best you can manage, Alice? You're not even trying at all. Why don't you tell me how much you love me? Tell me how much you enjoy my cock in you. Perhaps I'll let you have another orgasm. That's what you like, don't you?"

Alice's face burned. It was utterly hateful of him to turn her body's responses against her when he was the one who manipulated her body. She wanted to scratch that smile off his face even as familiar arousal alighted in her groin again. The vibrator on her clitoris continued buzzing away happily even though the little organ was incredibly sensitive by now. Her pussy was wet, allowing Mr. Romero's cock to slide easily in and out of her. It was humiliating to have her pussy lubricate for her rapists, as though her body was welcoming this.

"P-please. I-I love you, Mr. Romero," she began in a breathless whisper. "I love being f-fucked by you."

Those words felt as though they were stripping her soul from her body. She bit her lips, unable to continue further than that. But Darren Romero wasn't satisfied.

"Go on. Keep saying them. Perhaps you need a reminder of how much you like being fucked by me." He gave her a few deep thrusts against her cervix.

"P-please, Mr. Romero. It hurts." She sniffled, though her pussy still squeezed around the rigid organ. "I love you, Mr. Romero. I enjoy being fucked by you." His movements sped up and the pleasure inside her swelled again. She would orgasm soon. "I love you, Mr. Romero, and I like the way you fuck me." Her hips began to move on their own accord. Her voice getting stronger and louder. "I love you, Mr. Romero. Please fuck me."

Darren Romero felt his seed rising in his cock, knew he would come soon. He saw the impeding climax in the Alice and smirked. He knew she wouldn't be able to control the pleasure. None of the girls did. But he wanted her submission, wanted her to feel how helpless she was. He got off on the control.

"I'm going to come soon, Alice. You want me to come in you, don't you? That's how you show me you love me."

Clarity pierced through Alice's mind at his words. She tensed up. "No. You can't come in me. I can't get pregnant. I'm too young for that. My parents will kill me."

Darren Romero snickered. "Well. That's kind of your problems, not mine." He tugged at the noose. "Are you sure you don't want me to come in you?"

Alice looked up at him with large wet eyes. "Please, Mr. Romero." Please stop.

He didn't take pity on her. He wanted to spill his seed into her, to bathe the walls of her womb with his semen. And if she didn't want it, it made him all the more determined to come inside her.

"Tell me you love me and you want me to come inside you, Alice," he ordered.

Alice saw no mercy in him. The noose around her neck had already decided everything for her. "Please come inside me, Mr. Romero. I love you."

Her words were soft but it was enough to drove him over the peak. He grunted and pushed his cock right up against her cervix, flooding her womb with his semen. The warm liquid filling her insides drove her over the edge, her sweet pussy massaging his cock greedily, milking more semen from him. He held his cock inside her as she recovered from the betrayal of her body and the knowledge that she could be pregnant from this. So what if both of them knew she did not love him after tonight? Her body was his and she had no choice but obey. That was enough.

"You're now ready for the next room, Alice," he said excitedly. His softened cock fell from her and white semen began dripping from her. He removed her clitoral vibrator and stripped the necklace and shoes from her. She tried to curl up into a ball and cover herself with her hands, but he smacked them away. "Hands to the side. I've seen everything, Alice. There's no point in being modest."

He pulled her to her feet and marched her over to the next room, taking the back corridors this time. The size of the mansion was huge: a monstrosity with four storeys, twenty-five rooms, front and back gardens which led to the forest and lake on the outskirts of town. Alice had known that not all the mansion was opened to the public, and should have known that Mr. Romero would be the one who knew everything about it, since he owned the mansion. She only hoped she didn't have to meet any of the others in this shameful state, naked and exposed.

The next room Mr. Romero led her to appear to be a medical room at first glance. However, Alice caught sight of the white padded walls and froze at the doorway, refused to step in further. She had also seen the intimidating medical trays and equipment, as well as the gynecologist chair in the room, all of which were placed next to a large glass window. The whole room was illuminated by bright fluorescent lights that hummed slightly. To make things worse, through the window, they could see into the second room where the visitors would go next. It was the insane asylum, she thought, as blood drained from her face.

Alice didn't let anyone know, but she had deliberately avoided that particular scare room when she heard it would be one of the themes of the rooms. She was terrified of insane asylums. Her fear wasn't unfounded. Her aunt had been committed in an asylum when she was three. Her parents had brought her to visit when she was twelve and her aunt had a relapse during the visit. She saw how her aunt screamed her head off, scratching her eyes wildly, flinging her arms and fighting off anyone who came close to her. She was tackled by several nurses and a doctor had to inject something into her to calm her down. The episode had set off a great commotion in the other patients and it took a long while before everything was silent again. When they went to say their goodbyes, Alice had noticed her aunt's eyes. They were opened, but they were dead. Like zombies. The visit gave Alice such nightmares for the next year that her family never brought up her aunt ever again.

But now she was confronted with her fears. The room through the window could be a scene out of any horror movie about a dilapidated mental health hospital. White walls with mysterious stains, flickering lights, abrupt ear-piercing screams. Scare actors dressed as patients wore straitjackets walked slowly around like the living dead. Doctors wove between them, taking care of the patients as usual. When visitors came, they would be lulled into the soothing calmness of the hospital. That was, until they came too close to one of the patients, and the chaos would start, and the room would be plunged straight into anarchy.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12