Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 05

Story Info
Morgan confronts her Mistress, but can she come out on top?
6.5k words
4.55
10.4k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan could barely contain her excitement as she raced to the counseling center. It was all so clear to her now. Of course Ms. Ryan was Mistress, of course she chose Morgan for this game of hers. Ms. Ryan had always supported Morgan, always treated her with a level of respect and genuine compassion beyond anyone else Morgan had ever come across.

She knew Morgan had what it took to get to the bottom of the mystery, and more than that, she must have seen the dominant side Morgan didn't even know she had. Why else would she want Morgan to run through the list? It wasn't just to help Morgan get over her hesitation in regards to sex, it was to help her break out of being the shy, lonely girl she'd been all her life.

As she swung open the door to the waiting room, Morgan beamed like she hadn't in years. She walked up to the counter and tapped the glass window, startling the young woman- Carly? Cindy? I can never remember. - behind the desk.

"M-Morgan!" she gasped. "You startled me!"

"Sorry!" Morgan giggled. "Is Ms. Ryan available right now?"

"Do you have an appointment with her? I don't think we have you on the calendar until next week..."

"It's, uh, kind of an emergency. Is she with someone else?"

"Oh! Let me ask her." The woman hit a button on her speaker phone. "Annie? Morgan's here, she says it's an emergency."

"Gosh, if it's an emergency, send her in right away!" Ms. Ryan always sounded so sweet and kind when Morgan talked with her. It was hard to believe she was secretly running a brainwashed lesbian slave ring, but then it was also pretty hard to believe there even was such a thing as a "brainwashed lesbian slave ring." Morgan had come to accept a lot of things that sounded outlandish over the past day.

The door next to the counter unlocked. Morgan stepped through and thanked the woman behind the desk before practically skipping down the hall towards Ms. Ryan's office. She'd been to this room dozens of times, but now it felt so different. Part of it was that she now knew what really went on during their sessions, that Ms. Ryan hypnotized her and did who knows what with her entranced body. But she also felt so much more alive than before, so energized and upbeat and just plain happy.

She knocked on the door, but didn't even wait for Ms. Ryan to finish saying "come in" before she turned the handle and swung it open wide, almost slamming it into the wall. "Hi, Ms. Ryan!"

Ms. Ryan blinked. "Uh... hi?"

Morgan giggled and sat down in the same chair she always sat in. She wondered how many girls had come into this room and been hypnotized by Ms. Ryan. Dozens? Hundreds?

"Now, uh, Morgan," Ms. Ryan said, a bit unnerved by Morgan's chipper disposition, "you said there was an emergency. Did you have a panic attack? Did you get overwhelmed on the way to class?"

"Oh, no, it's nothing like that," Morgan said in a sing-song. "I just wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?" Ms. Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Morgan reached into her pocket and pulled out the black book. "For this!"

Ms. Ryan's eyes narrowed. Her puzzled expression switched to a thin-lipped smile. "Ah. So you found me out."

"Mhm!" Morgan beamed. "See, after we got all the cheerleaders - oh, Chloe helped me out, by the way - we followed Bethany over to the observatory where she met Jennifer. And let me say, Bethany's a great choice, super hot, she's gonna be an awesome slave! Anyway, we interrupted Jennifer while she was dropping Bethany, and we made her show us that room you've got in the observatory. I didn't know the brainwashing setup would be so retro? When did you start doing-"

"Shut up!" Ms. Ryan shouted.

Morgan froze. She'd never seen Ms. Ryan so angry before. "U-Um. D-Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes!" Ms. Ryan groaned, not even attempting to hide the exasperation in her voice. "You cheated. You didn't run through all the names."

"Wh-What? How do you know I didn't?"

"Because," Ms. Ryan seethed, standing up from her desk, "if you had, you would've dropped into trance, waltzed on over here, given Cathy the trigger phrase, and then you both would be on your knees right now."

"...Oh." Morgan didn't know how else to respond. Why is she acting like this? She was never so mean before.

"'Oh?' That's all you have to say?" Ms. Ryan rolled her eyes. "Well, at least you said it without stuttering. God, I can't stand it when you get like that."

Morgan's jaw dropped. "Wh-What?"

"See! There it is! God, you can't even get one word out, can you?"

"I-I..." Morgan felt sick to her stomach. What was going on? Why was Ms. Ryan attacking her?

"What?" Ms. Ryan pouted mockingly. "What is it? Speak up, dumbass!"

Morgan felt tears welling up. "Stop it! I thought you cared about me!"

Ms. Ryan paused for a moment. Then she laughed. "What did you say? Oh, that's just priceless!" She stepped closer. "Wake up, Morgan! I make college sluts into my own personal harem, do you really think I care about any of them?"

"B-Buh... But..." Morgan felt like she was trapped in a nightmare. She wanted to wake up. She wanted to escape. "I n-need to... to go..."

"Oh?" Ms. Ryan backed up, her anger suddenly disappearing. "Then by all means. The door is right there."

Morgan sniffled. Is she... really gonna let me go? It sounded like a trap. But she still found herself rising to her feet and slowly walking towards the door. Her hand brushed the handle.

"Subspiral casekeeper," said Ms. Ryan.

Morgan had just a single moment to realize what was happening before her mind vanished into the abyss. She felt all her strength, all her will to leave vanishing. Her chin fell to her chest, and she heard herself say, "I am hypnotized, I must obey."

And it was true. It sounded so completely, irrefutable correct. Arguing against it felt like denying the laws of gravity. Morgan was hypnotized. Morgan had to obey.

"Back in the chair," Mistress commanded.

Morgan did as she was told. The thought of doing anything else never crossed her mind. Thoughts in general weren't crossing her mind anymore. There was nothing but emptiness and obedience now, which Mistress was more than happy to fill.

When Morgan flopped lifelessly into the chair, Mistress said "Keep your head up. I want you to look at me while I'm talking to you." Even though her body felt so heavy, she found she could lift her head with perfect ease.

"Oh, yes," Mistress sighed wistfully, "I never get tired of that. There's nothing like the face of a girl so helplessly, blissfully brainwashed."

The mental image briefly flickered in Morgan's mind. She'd seen the face Mistress was talking about, and knew just how beautiful it was to behold. But the memory was simply that - a flicker. It came and went too fast for it to mean anything.

"Lift up your shirt," Mistress commanded.

"Yes, Mistress." Morgan grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, exposing her plain cotton bra.

"Oh, I should have you get in touch with Summer after this," Mistress muttered. She got up and stretched, yawning a little, before walking over to Morgan and pulling down her bra, circling her thumb over Morgan's tiny pink nipples. "What did you think would happen when you came here?"

"I thought... you would be proud of me." Morgan's words spilled out of her freely, no filter or anxiety to get in the way. "I thought you wanted me to... be more confident. Dominant."

Mistress paused. Then she laughed. "Oh, Christ, that's rich!" she said, wiping a tear from her eye. "No, Morgan, that was completely off the mark. You wanna know why I gave you that book?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then listen closely. I want this to stick in that head of yours." Mistress leaned in, only inches away from Morgan's face. "I gave you the book because I wanted to laugh at you. I mean, shit, what would be funnier than some tiny, nervous little kid like you trying to be some casanova? I couldn't wait for you to fail, then make you and my other girls explain in excruciating detail how you embarrassed yourself."

If Morgan was awake, she'd be furious. But she wasn't, and she couldn't be. She couldn't feel much of anything, except the perfect happiness of being a slave.

"But you couldn't even do that, could you?" Mistress sneered. "Of course a fuck-up like you would find a way to fuck up fucking up. You just had to stumble into that room. Well, I guess you're going back there again. We have to wipe all of this from your memory, Morgan. After all, we can't have you running around knowing about all of this, now can we?"

"No, Mistress," Morgan murmured.

"Glad we're on the same page. Now, for the first order of business." Mistress extended her hand to Morgan. "You can hand me my book back, slave."

Wordlessly, Morgan lifted the book up. She handed it to Mistress, but wouldn't let go. Her face, previously blank and expressionless, now had small signs of tension. "Nnnn... Nnnooo..." she groaned.

Mistress scowled. "Now, Morgan."

Morgan let go, and became empty once again.

"That's more like it. Your phone, now."

"Yes, Mistress," Morgan sighed. She gave Mistress her phone, all trace of resistance completely gone.

"You probably told Chloe not to take any calls from me, didn't you?" Mistress smirked. "That would be smart. But you never thought you would be compromised." She scrolled through Morgan's contacts until she found what she was looking for. "Actually, let's do a speaker call. So you can hear your little friend fall for me."

She tapped Chloe's name, and within moments the other end picked up.

"Morgan?" Chloe said. "How'd it go with Ms. Ryan?"

"Oh, it went very well," Ms. Ryan replied. "Just not for her."

"What the-"

"'Unfakable preguarantor.'"

There was a moment of silence.

"I am hypnotized," Chloe murmured. "I must obey."

"Good girl," Mistress chuckled. "Meet me at the orientation room. Avoid suspicion."

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe replied, a hint of life returning to her voice as she entered a waking trance.

Mistress hung up and tossed the phone at Morgan. "Get up, slave. It's time for your lessons."

* * *

Morgan dutifully followed Mistress back to the observatory. By now, students were starting to trickle through campus, early risers hurrying to their first classes of the day. A few of them stared at Morgan - Mistress hadn't told her to appear "normal," so she still looked just as mindless and empty as she did back in Mistress' office.

On top of that, since Mistress wasn't directly commanding Morgan, her mind was playing and replaying all the greatest hits of her past 24 hours. The shock of seeing Chloe drop into trance for the first time, the thrill of fucking her and Summer, the sense of power she got from commanding the cheerleaders. There wasn't much detail in these images, but there was emotion and passion and pleasure. So much pleasure.

Morgan drooled from two sets of lips, her t-shirt and jeans both acquiring small stains as her mind became locked in perpetual orgasm. Though the walk to the observatory took only a few minutes, to Morgan, it may as well have been an eternity.

"Sit."

Mistress' words cut through the fog. Morgan blinked, and found herself in the orientation room. Jennifer was off to her side, staring at nothing, just as brainwashed as Morgan was. Morgan sat down in the chair, its worn leather as familiar as a recurring dream.

"Jennifer," Mistress said, "strap her down."

"Yes, Mistress," Jennifer murmured.

As the straps were tightened around Morgan's arms, Mistress walked over to the VCR and ejected the tape, then set it in a plastic container filled with over a dozen other tapes. "Decisions, decisions..." Mistress muttered as she rifled through the tapes. "I could leave her completely broken, that would be a just punishment... no, too much of a hassle." She finally pulled out a tape. "I'll just give her the reinforcement for now."

She slid the tape into the VCR, turned on the TV, and hit play.

After the screen took a moment to warm up, it became awash with bright, garish colors. The feed was noisy and soft, clearly having been played dozens of times. But it still enchanted Morgan all the same. She went even deeper than before, her focus utterly dominated by the screen. She didn't know where she was, or who she was, or even what she was. She simply was, her existence narrowed down to a single point.

"Normally, I'd let the tape do its work." Make that two points. Even as her mind became utterly enraptured by the screen, she could focus equally strongly on Mistress' words. "But this is a bit of a special occasion, so I'll need to perform this manually." She cleared her throat-

Snap!

Morgan blinked. Her mind was suddenly her own again. She looked around, disoriented.

Chloe looked down at her hand. "Um... why did I just snap?"

"That's... a very good question," Ms. Ryan said, raising an eyebrow. She noticed Jennifer starting to wake up in the corner. "'Foresaid deaconry.'"

In an instant, Jennifer's mind retreated once again. "I am hypnotized, I must obey."

Ms. Ryan turned back to Morgan, whose heart dropped like a stone. She knew exactly what was about to happen; she'd forget all about the last day, forget how confident she could be, forget her newly-forged bond with Chloe. Everything would go back to how it used to be. She'd be just as shy and nervous as before, and completely unaware that her supposed confidant and counselor was secretly abusing her trust. She closed her eyes and braced herself.

"'Subspiral casekeeper.'"

At least it felt good to fall. Morgan's tense body went slack, her chin dropping to her chest. "I am hypno-"

Snap!

"-tized?" Morgan looked up and saw the confusion on Ms. Ryan's face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ms. Ryan growled, turning to Chloe.

"I-I'm not sure..." Chloe stammered.

Oh, holy shit. This is perfect! Chloe's still programmed to wake me up if she sees me in trance! "Chloe, 'unfakable preguarantor!'"

Chloe's eyes went wide, then slipped shut. "I am hypnotized, I must-"

"'Subspiral casekeeper.'"

Morgan's moment of triumph slipped from her grasp as her mind fell back into darkness. "I am h-"

Snap!

"-hhhaaah!" Morgan shouted. "C-Chloe, don't listen to a word Ms. Ryan says!"

But when Chloe snapped, she broke herself out of trance too. She stared at Morgan with an expression that silently asked if her roommate thought she was an idiot.

"Um..." Jennifer said, utterly bewildered. "What's going-"

"'Foresaid deaconry!'" Ms. Ryan said. "Jennifer, whenever Chloe snaps, don't- Ow!"

Morgan gave Ms. Ryan a sharp kick in the shin. Bet you wished you had straps down there, huh? "Jennifer, don't listen to anything Ms. Ryan says!"

"Yes, Mistress," Jennifer whispered.

"You little shit," Ms. Ryan growled. "That won't help you for long. 'Unfakable preguarantor.'"

Chloe dropped into trance. "I am hypnotized, I must-"

"Shut up!" Ms. Ryan snapped. "Just stop-"

"Jennifer, tackle Ms. Ryan!" Morgan cried.

Ms. Ryan spun around just in time to see a 90-pound undergrad barrel into her like a linebacker. She landed with a hard thud on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Chloe, unstrap me," Morgan said.

"Yes, Morgan," Chloe replied. She began undoing the straps on Morgan's right arm.

"Get off of me!" Ms. Ryan shouted, shoving Jennifer to the side. "'Subspiral casekeeper!'"

Just as the last strap on her arm was removed, Morgan felt herself slip away. She sank into the warm, dark abyss. "I-"

Snap!

"-fuck!" Morgan gasped, the constant jumping between trance to aware feeling like the world's worst rollercoaster.

"God dammit!" Ms. Ryan spat. "Enough of this! 'Unfakable preguarantor,' Chloe, and stop snapping!"

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe said, her voice quickly losing its emotion as she sank rapidly.

"'Foresaid deaconry,'" Ms. Ryan said. She glared down at Morgan with a triumphant grin. "That was a good fight, kid. I'm almost impressed. But we both knew how this was going to end."

No, no... Morgan's eyes flicked to Chloe's. She can't wake me up anymore... after this, it's all over...

"E-Excuse me... what's going on?"

Morgan and Ms. Ryan turned to look at Jennifer, still awake, as she sat up on the floor.

"Why aren't you..." Ms. Ryan shook her head. "'Foresaid deaconry.'"

Jennifer squinted at Ms. Ryan. "What are you saying? I can't hear you."

"'Foresaid deaconry!'" Ms. Ryan shouted. "What, are you deaf?"

Morgan's eyes widened. Of course! If I told her not to listen to Ms. Ryan, then she can't listen to her! And if Ms. Ryan's busy with her... then she's not paying attention to me. She snapped her fingers.

"What the hell..." Chloe muttered as she opened her eyes.

"'Foresaid deaconry!'" Morgan shouted. "Jennifer, cover Ms. Ryan's mouth and pin her to the wall!"

Jennifer rose from the floor robotically. "Yes, Mistress."

"H-Hold on..." Ms. Ryan stammered. Jennifer moved swiftly, grabbing one of Ms. Ryan's arms with one hand and covering her mouth with the other, before slamming Ms. Ryan against the wall with a level of force that seemed at odds with her slim frame.

"Chloe, grab her other arm," Morgan said as she started undoing the straps holding her left arm down.

"R-Right!" Chloe walked over and pinned Ms. Ryan's other arm to the wall, while the counselor squirmed and tried to speak through the hand held tight over her mouth.

After a few moments, Morgan freed herself from the chair and stood up, turning to face Ms. Ryan. "Jennifer, take your hand off Ms. Ryan's mouth."

"Yes, Mistress," Jennifer replied. She pulled her hand away and let her arm hang limp at her side.

Morgan leaned in. "Anything to say for yourself, 'Mistress?'"

"You bitch!" Ms. Ryan seethed. "How dare you! What, you think you're some kinda domme prodigy, is that it?"

"I wouldn't say that," Morgan replied. "I just like doing it. I feel... good. Better than I think I've ever felt."

"Gimmie a break. You don't have what it takes. You're just some shy little girl."

"But I don't have to be! I can be so much more than that, if I get the chance. I thought that was what you wanted for me, but... you never wanted to help me. You just wanted another brainwashed pet to worship you."

Ms. Ryan scoffed. "Is that what you think I did? Oh, Morgan, you couldn't be farther from the truth. You were never there to worship me, you were there to worship everyone else."

"What are you talking about?" Morgan asked, her insides starting to twist and grow tighter.

"Let's face it, honey," Ms. Ryan chuckled, "you're not exactly a looker. Why would I go with some ugly nerd when I have so many other beautiful girls to pick from? No, what you did was get used by every other girl in my collection. You've probably gotten fucked hundreds of times by now."

She turned to Chloe, grinning like she'd already won. "And you blew her mind the most out of anyone. Chloe was a tricky one to bring down, but you were more than happy to lend your tongue in service to-"

Smack!

Ms. Ryan went limp. Her body sagged to the floor, Chloe having dropped her arm in shock, Jennifer still holding on, oblivious that anything had happened.

Morgan felt a slight stinging in her right hand. She looked down and saw it had balled up into a fist. It wouldn't stop shaking.

"Jesus Christ!" Chloe gasped.

"Wha..." Morgan's heart raced. "D-Did I just... punch her?"

"Yeah! What, do you not remember?"

"No, I... it was just a blur." Morgan stared at her hand and slowly uncurled her fingers. "D-Do you think that was t-true? What she said about-"

12