Trilogy Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers

Quivers of delight still tingled at her lips of her sex, and she stood, guiltily, turning her back on the mirror until she had donned the skirt and the blouse, smoothing the heavy cotton of the skirt across her thighs and bum. She shook her head, ridding herself of the thoughts she had just had, but still feeling the warmth of satisfaction in her cuddling her emotions and desires.

Heavens, it must have been years since she had done anything like that. True, she had done it with John on some occasions when the mood was right, but never alone, and never evoking such feelings within her. Apart from the day she had totally depilated that area, which, looking back, had really been a turning point for her.

Stepping into the bathroom, she brushed her teeth, and combed her hair, so that when John eventually came down the driveway she was already at the bottom of the stairs. She had liberally sprayed herself with his favourite scent, knowing that he would smell it and love it. He kissed her as he passed her in the hall, combing her hair, and complemented her on her looks. In the mirror, her radiant face seemed to bloom with the guilt of the secret she held, but she smiled back at him. He tasted of chocolate, having sneaked a Mars Bar on the way home no doubt!

Laughing, she teased him, saying he should cut out the chocolate or he would soon have a spare tyre to carry! He playfully slapped her arse as he walked into the kitchen, with her following behind him. It was just a playful swipe, a show of affection, but it suddenly sprang memories and pictures of the other night into her mind. Wistfully, she ran her fingers along the edge of the wooden table as she walked through the kitchen to the back door.

III

Pouring coffee, he sat at the table, reading his paper, chuckling at silly stories and the headlines while they decided what to do for the day. She watched the grass in the garden greening up under the summer sun, warmth pervading the air, yet with a light breeze to roll away any build up of mugginess.

"Why don't we just head out for the day and take a picnic John" she asked.

He agreed, and so she began raiding the fridge and packing away all goodies and nibbles into a small hamper. He fetched two bottles of wine, and their glasses wrapped in napkins.

She laughed at him, and said "Why two, you're driving!"

He shrugged his shoulders in response, but the two bottles went in anyway. He hadn't seen her slip in the white cheesecloth dress inside the hamper; she had a feeling she might need a change of clothes.

Driving them out into the lunchtime traffic, she headed for the countryside, the top down on the car, the warm summer breeze playing through her hair, as they laughed and chatted. Every time she changed gear, the split on her skirt slid further apart, revealing her knees at first, then eventually the stocking tops.

His eyes had wandered, watching, darting to the sight at the side of him, till he had looked at her, and placed his hand on her knee, stroking gently, each move of his hand rising further and further, till he had found the tops of the stockings beneath his finger tips.

Teasingly, Janet had clamped her legs together then, halting his progress. When eventually she had relented, and let him tentatively explore that last inch or so, the look on his face when he encountered her nakedness there made her smile. She could still surprise him, even after all these years! His fingertip had dipped into her, where she was already moist, and then rolled and tapped away at her clit, making her concentrate harder on the driving as he began to drive her wild with lust.

Janet begged him to stop, and he did for a while, but it simply left an ache inside her. So that when he did begin again, she parted her legs further to gain him better access. On a straight stretch of road she spotted a lay-by, and she pulled in as his eyes bored into hers, kissing her very soul, and she rooted onto his finger. Cars flew past, but with her eyes closed, she didn't care, grinding her hips down onto his finger till she came.

Her eyes flew open, and the sunlight blinded her as she came, fresh air on her face, her legs wide open, and the split in her skirt baring her all to the summer. Putting the car into gear, she pulled out, and carried on driving, not bothering to cover herself back up, the feel of fresh air on her pussy easing the heat and ache she felt there. Wanting him, wanting him inside her, the feel, the need, the pressure, simply made her wish to get anywhere quicker.

Free of all expectations and plans, Janet hadn't exactly set the day out to be like this, but she knew a spot where they could go, secluded enough for whatever they might fancy. Eventually they arrived at a wooded area, and she pulled the car in from the road, tyres scrunching the gravel at the roadside, and then whispering into an opening on a carpet of grass and fallen twigs. She pulled up, secretly happy inside that it would not be seen should any one be passing.

They were well off the beaten track anyway, and judging by the lack of any sign of tracks, no one came here. Opening her door quickly, she grabbed the blanket from the back seat as he swung the hamper out, and they walked into the woods. The soil was sandy and springy beneath their feet, and they eventually came to a clearing, having fought their way between branches and undergrowth. A fallen log lay at one side, and a glade of fresh grass, bathed in sunlight provided the perfect setting.

As he set the hamper down on top of the folded blanket, she stroked his back, and as he stood, kissed him, wrapping her self into his body. The noise and buzz of life in the wood surrounded them, and in the distance a tractor droned along in a field somewhere. Rubbing herself on his jean clad leg; Janet began to build up the tension and ache for release of feelings he had driven inside her in the car with his attentions. Unashamedly, she pulled the skirt apart, and rubbed her sex onto him, hard, making her breathing ragged. Light sparkled in her eyes as her nipples rubbed through the dark silk of her blouse and then his hand cupped one, the touch on her nipple making her catch a gasp.

He saw the look in her eyes and on her face, and began to lower her to the ground. She resisted, and made him lay the blanket on the soft ground. Where they lay was near to the base of the tress, hardly any grass grew there, just the sandy soil and remnants of leaves. He lowered her gently to the pliant earth, covering her face and neck with kisses, as his hands explored and opened the skirt fully up to her waist.

The feel of the daytime air on her flesh made her wanton, and, as he lay on her, unbuttoning the blouse, his lips followed his fingers, till he suckled on her breasts. Nipples ached, burnt, her eyes closed, and she lay back, willing to let him take her, to have her, here in the woods. Birds flew overhead, small sounds emanated from the undergrowth, but nothing distracted her from his loving. Gently, he slid the blouse from her, and she unbuttoned his shirt, till naked flesh met naked flesh. Despite the summer heat, their skin cooled one another, and as she felt him undo her skirt and lay it flat, she felt free and released of everything, lying naked there, in her stockings, in the woods.

Touring tongue licked every inch of her neck, and then her bosom, licking, tickling, and darting around the deep brown aureole before flicking the nipples. Standing hard, and aching for touch, she rolled from side to side to present herself to his willing mouth.

As it laced around her smooth belly, dipping into her belly button, his hands stroked along the outside of her thighs, grasping the skin through the thin nylons, holding her apart as he finally reached her honeypot. Stroking the short hairs on the back of his neck, she let herself go, abandoned to this pleasure, his lips sucking on hers, running down each side of her sex. She felt his tongue then darting and diving, almost into her yet not quite. Oh, the joy and the burning, she dug her fingers into his neck, forcing him inside her, his tongue lapping at the walls and soft spots there.

Free now of his hands, she raised her knees, opening herself even more to him, squealing and pouting as his tongue dabbled around her ring before racing up to rub around her clit again. Disappointment poured through her initially as his tongue left her, rolling slowly up to her belly, onto her breasts, her neck.

Just as she was about to kiss him, the aroma of her love box on his face, the tip of his cock nudged at her sex. While she had been busy pushing his head down onto her, forcing her legs apart, he had undone his jeans, freeing himself, ready for her. Before he could respond, she drove her body down and up, taking him deep inside her, rolling him into her body in one fell swoop. He filled her to bursting; all the teasing in the car had driven her to this point of need.

Janet sighed as he began to drive into her, with smooth sweet strokes, each one from the very tip of her labia to the depths of her cunt, powered, measured strokes, no hurrying. Each plunge of his tool into her made her whimper, and claw his back, and want him more and more. Her heels dug into his back as he gave her less than she wanted, he would not speed up to finish her off. He was pacing himself, he knew now this mood she was in, and that she would wish for more and more later.

Each firm deep stroke of him into her seemed to bury her into the warm welcoming soil through the blanket, until she felt held and wrapped in a mould. Her skin was alive with the sensations of butterflies landing on her and her eyes sparkled and shone as she felt the long-lasting pleasures of him inside her.

She rolled him onto his back, and slipped his cock from inside her. She surprised him, rather than squatting down onto him, she grabbed his shaft tightly in one hand. Pulling down hard on the skin, she exposed him to the air, before enveloping him with her mouth. Round and round, her tongue traced the ridge of his head, the glans puckering up, and her tongue dipping inside him, even there.

He groaned, he bucked, he writhed his hips, yet she would not release her hold, till she saw that look on his face, the pleading for the torment to stop, before he came. Swiftly, she straddled him, as he thought she would do initially. And splaying her lips with one hand, holding his shaft with the other, she rubbed his head along her slit.

Backwards and forwards she went, till they were both on the very edge of torment's release. And she swallowed him, deep inside, her walls wrapping him, the rippling of her inside finally bringing on her orgasm, and then his.

He came, her hand still wrapping tightly around the base of his shaft, feeling his come pulsing up his shaft, the contractions as each drop of seed plied its' way along his shaft till it spurted inside her.

She released her hold on him, but stayed straddled on top, grinding her hips, playing her clit against him. As he had come, she had been rubbing herself against her own knuckles, the pleasure almost driving her insane. And now she finished herself off against his body, his softness inside her, his juices mingled with hers.

IV

Panting for breath, they stayed like that till the sun began to burn on her shoulders. Standing above him, she shamelessly stepped up and onto his face, rubbing her cunt on his chin, cupping his head in her hands, making him feel, smell their love. Nervously, his tongue dipped into her, and he tasted the salty tang of his own, and the sweetness of her juices. She gasped, she wriggled, but suddenly his hands held her, firmly by her thighs, his fingers reaching like tendrils towards her arse, gripping her tightly and holding her there. His tongue began to carry on where his cock had left off. Most of their juices had seeped out earlier as she sat on him, but now his tongue touched and tasted only her, and the ebbing tide of her orgasm rolled back into flood once more, as he looked up into the branches, his dipping and licking pounding the blood in her ears..

"Yes, yes, yes" she hissed, through clenched teeth, forcing down onto him, his hands not now needing to hold her so fast. She wailed as she came, startling a bunch of small birds from the trees, and stopping a small rabbit in its' tracks. It glanced at the couple, then hopped into oblivion through the undergrowth. She sobbed as she came on his mouth, spreading her legs apart, flattening her sex onto him, feeling his lips on hers, his tongue touching that last-needed spot and she was away. Sex was always good between them, but just some times when they made love unexpectedly like this it was so charged, almost illicit. She rolled forward, freeing his head, crouching on all fours, panting for breath as he had been in the bedroom earlier. She thought about telling him, but maybe later. Feeling him slide from beneath her, she gathered her senses, and made to get up.

"Don't move". His words puzzled her, and she turned her head to look at him. As she did, she felt a stinging pain across the taut cheeks of her bum. He was holding a sapling, and his cock was hard. He had kicked off his jeans, and stood naked behind her, the weapon in his hand almost thrilling her as much as the one at his groin. Swish. The searing pain returned, and she flinched once more.

"I said don't move, you turned your head. Now you must take your punishment. I will teach you to act like a slut, rubbing yourself on my face like that. It is six of the best for you my girl"

Thrills of terror cascaded through the pit of her stomach as she resumed her original position, and each of the following six strokes poured pain and heat across her arse, the sun on her back and the fresh sounds of the country in her ears. After the last stroke, she spread her arms and legs a little to ease the ache in them and feel the warmth on her body spread to her groin. Curious little stabs of pleasure darted in and out of her, and she felt the lips to her sex open up as she moved.

"I didn't say move" he said, and she heard the sapling being dropped to the ground. His open hand smacked into her fleshy sex, stinging and hurting her. Twice more he did this, but no harder, as she stayed stock-still. "That's better, you can stand now", and she swiftly stood, still facing away from him, enjoying the sensations, but not wanting too much. His hands at her side, he marched her to the trees, facing her up against a large oak. He pressed her onto the tree, and spread her legs. Close behind her, she felt his hardness, and his shortness of breath. God, he was enjoying this, as much as she was.

The roughness of the bark on her breasts pleasured her, though she dare not show it. And then he was in her. She bit her lip, not wanting to make a sound, as he drove into her, each stroke rubbing her against the rough bark. Suddenly, he was out of her, and spinning her round. His large hands lifted her up holding her bum, spreading her legs wide as he pushed up against her. His eyes too shone and sparkled, and she recognised the lust in them. Reaching up, she grabbed the lower branches, and closed her eyes. It was almost like the bedroom again, but he held her weight this time, almost tearing her apart and wide open as he grabbed her. She screamed this time, as he drove his head mercilessly into her bottom, the puckered ring straining to accept him.

"No" she gasped, yet feeling herself relaxing and opening to his insistence. "No" once more and then he was in her. He roughly kissed her neck, marking her, but she didn't care, his shaft buried on her began to move, slowly at first. The unwilling muscles yielded, and she began to buck and gyrate on him, as he ploughed her deep and hard. She felt herself coming, despite her shame and her nakedness there in the wood. And then he burst inside her, his face red with the effort of holding her and holding back.

Still he shafted her, his cock hard, while his seed filled her and moistened her even further. And then she came, she cried out, she let go the branches, dropping herself onto him. He staggered slightly backwards from the tree, and she wrapped her arms around him. His come inside her began to seep around his cock as he slid from her, lowering them both to the ground. She shuddered as sensation after sensation burst through her like rays of sunshine. He slid from her forbidden hole, and they slipped to the ground, him kneeling before her, she sitting between his legs, hers still wrapped around him.

They kissed, with tears in her eyes as the smart of the caning rubbed on the ground. Eventually, they untwined, and as he stepped across to the hamper, she spread the blanket out on the ground in the patch of dappled sunlight, folding his clothes ready at one corner, just in case someone stumbled across them. Unclasping the catches, she folded the hamper back, and busied herself with the glasses and some sandwiches as he uncorked the wine. They both sat in silence, enjoying the warmth and the silence of the moment.

She stretched out, propping herself on her elbows, arching her neck to catch every last drop of warmth from the sun and the wine in her mouth. The peace and quiet was only broken by the odd occasional sounds of the countryside. John lay beside her, on his belly, warming his back. Occasionally he would kiss the side of her breasts, nuzzling her, while they silently soaked up the sun and the atmosphere. After three glasses of wine they were totally relaxed, and John rolled over, his lazy hardness in his prick nestling on his leg.

Janet knelt, and taking a mouthful of the fizzy wine began to wash him in her mouth, occasionally dribbling the wine down his leg. She sucked him hard once she had swallowed the remaining drops of wine, and sat up again. She passed him an apple, as she lazily wanked him, keeping him hard but not too excited (she hoped). Pulling a strawberry from it's packing, she sat there smiling at him. A passing car made her pause, but the sound receded and they carried on, just being in love, and comfortable.

Pausing only to straddle him, and wrap his girth with her moist sex, she raised and lowered herself in a sure steady rhythm, watching him as he gamely tried to eat his apple. Losing herself to the steadiness of their lovemaking, she closed her eyes. John moaned softly below her, wriggling his body to make himself comfortable, and allowing him fuller penetration of the beauty atop him. Purposely she rode him, milking him, egging him on and on, yet steady enough to keep him from coming too soon. She reached a plateau again inside her of well being and warmth of feeling.

She relaxed herself a touch, to make sure she would not be urged to come too soon, and looked in his eyes as he stiffened. The look on his face made her panic, and he whispered that he was sure there was someone else there with them. She scanned around quickly, but had not heard anything and could see no one. She calmed his fears, even so far as to raise herself upright and caress her breasts in front of him, before lowering down slowly, to let him do that, and whisper it was okay.

Secretly, she imagined being watched, someone in the shadows, hiding in the tree, seeing her riding her lovers' prick in full view. She closed her eyes as she felt the power of thought begin exciting tingles and sparks of wantonness inside her. What if there was someone there? They would see her arse, rising up and down, impaling itself on a hard glistening cock, slipping and slurping in and out of her. She wondered if there were marks on her bum where he had caned her, and the thought flooded her clit with a buzzing sensation.

Or were they in front, seeing her cunt lips wrapped around his cock, her breasts flushing and aching as Johns' hands massaged and kneaded them? Again, she rose straight up, still sliding on his shaft, her eyes closed. She imagined the eyes focused on her, and she began to pinch and knead her breasts, enough to flinch from the pain she gave herself as she tortured her nipples.

nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers