Trinity Academy - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Davis then picked up the second cane and handed it to Miss Stone telling her that she was to deliver the next six strokes, but under his guidance. Mr Davis encouraged Miss Stone to strike harder with each stroke and as such some of the strokes had crossed or crept onto Natalie's upper thighs.

Mr Davis could clearly see how excited Miss Stone had become during the caning. Her large nipples could be seen pushing through her thin white blouse and looked delicious. In recognition of this he suggested that she could finger fuck Natalie. He said that he was being kind and giving Natalie a short break before the final session with the cane. For her part Natalie was glad of the break and was more than ready to receive some relief from the pretty teacher. Miss Stone positioned herself behind Natalie and brought a hand over her pussy.

"Don't move."

Natalie jumped and shivered at the first tickle, moving her crotch away momentarily, before reluctantly getting back into position.

"Good girl," Miss Stone purred as she stroked along the length of her slit with her finger, causing another shudder from Natalie.

She then brought up three fingers, and rested them on her wet, warm pussy. The two fingers on either side of her middle finger lightly stroked her outer lips in a circular motion, while her middle finger penetrated her shallowly, stroking the inside of her vaginal entrance, up and down.

Natalie remained quiet during this, glad that Miss Stone couldn't see her biting her lip as she tried desperately to think of other things. It was mostly futile, and she could feel her pussy growing hotter and hotter in its need for release. The only sound that could be heard in the room was Natalie's slightly quickened breaths, it was growing harder to ignore the feeling building inside of her. In spite of her efforts, a few minutes later they both knew Miss Stone had won.

She had continued rubbing Natalie off, and as she increased in pace and pressure, her knees weakened and those quickened breaths became audible as low moans. Miss Stone delighted in this and as she pressed her middle finger against her slit firmly for a few seconds, she noticed a glistening between her lips, and as she started to use her juice as lubricant as she rubbed her harder and faster. She ignored her outer lips now, and with two fingers she strummed Natalie's slit frantically.

The amount of fluid being produced had doubled, and it made a quiet sloshing sound as she masturbated her slave further, but the sounds were barely heard as Natalie's moans became louder and with every breath.

"Turn around and look at me."

Miss Stone held out her right hand to Natalie, and the tips of her fingers shone in the light. As she moved her fingers around, a clear liquid stretched and clung to them, it was hers. Her juice was held up, as proof that Natalie had enjoyed what had happened, that she had been fondled by a lesbian and it had got her wet.

"You've soaked my fingers with your pussy juice," She held two fingers close to Natalie's lips, but she recoiled.

"Open your mouth, slut." She couldn't believe it, every time she thought things couldn't get worse, they did. She had been stripped, spanked, caressed, humiliated and masturbated. Now she was expected to take the fingers that had brought her pleasure into her mouth and taste her own arousal.

"I'm still waiting."

Natalie paused, closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth. Immediately she felt Muss Stone's fingers on her tongue. Miss Stone ordered her to close her mouth around them and suck them clean. She cringed as she got a taste of herself, and but sucked until they were clean. Natalie resisted the gag reflex, but soon she had the choice of either, spitting or swallowing. Knowing that one of those options would anger her teacher and probably bring her pain, she unwillingly swallowed. Miss Stone withdrew her fingers and wiped them on a tissue, with a strange smirk on her face.

"You are a good girl. I didn't tell you to swallow, but you did because you want to please me. Nothing makes me happier than an obedient slut."

"Thank you, Miss Stone."

Both of them had forgotten that they were under the watchful eye of Mr Davis who stood by only a few feet away. It was at that point that he intervened and tapped his desk with the cane in his hand. Mr Davis then announced that for the third and last section, Natalie was to receive six hard stokes with the cane, but in the nude. Breathlessly he told Natalie to take off the rest of her clothes except her black stockings and suspenders. Weakened from the 12 strokes she had received so far, Natalie struggled to comply with this demand so Miss Stone stepped in to help her unbutton her blouse and undo her tie. Miss Stone licked her lips as Natalie unbuttoned her skirt and shimmied the pleated garment down her hips and thighs, and when she got to her knees, she allowed it to fall to the floor.

Mr Davis told Natalie to bend over the desk again and Miss Stone to go round to the other side and hold her hands to prevent her from moving. Once Natalie was in position Mr Davis picked up her little white knickers from the floor and handed them to Miss Stone, telling her to put them into her mouth to stop her crying out too loudly. Mr Davis explained that the final six strokes would be very hard indeed and at the end he would then fuck Natalie with a dildo.

Miss Stone looked slightly taken aback at this statement, but Mr Davis assured her that everything had been agreed with the sponsor and would be okay. Natalie turned her head and looked up beggingly to Miss Stone trying to indicate that she did not want to be dildo fucked by Mr Davis. However, Miss Stone soothingly stroked her hair telling her it was all okay and she should do what was required. Natalie turned her head away, resigned to the fact she was going to be caned and dildo fucked by another man. And so it began again for the final time.

With Natalie bent over the desk there was no way she could escape the powerful stokes from the senior cane. Mr Davis wielded the cane with great skill and accuracy and managed to deliver all six strokes on almost virgin areas of Natalie's bottom and upper thighs. By the sixth stoke Natalie was struggling to cope, desperately hanging onto the edge of the desk as each hard stoke had landed. But she had managed, she had taken the hardest Mr Davis could deliver, even though her bum felt it was on fire. All she had to do now was submit to the masturbation.

At the end of this six Mr Davis was looking red in the face and his chest was heaving. He then made her stand with her hands on her head so both teachers could admire her body and also see the cane marks on her behind. Mr Davis then stood in front of Natalie and began to caress her breasts, but the caress became a pinch as he squeezed and pulled her nipples. Natalie moaned in pleasure and pain as Mr Davis continued to twist and pinch her hardened nipples, but as quickly as it had started so it stopped leaving Natalie breathless.

Miss Stone remained on the other side of the desk as Mr Davis produced a black dildo with realistic looking veins running up it. Miss Stone looked on as Natalie was about to get the fucking of her life and she was pleased when she saw that Mr Davis had produced a tube of lubricant. From where she was standing Miss Stone couldn't see exactly what Mr Davis was doing, but he was taking sometime to ensure Natalie was ready and he appeared to be finger fucking her first.

Satisfied with his preparations Mr Davis positioned himself behind Natalie and with one hand guided the black monster into Natalie's pussy. At that moment Natalie's head jerked up from the desk with a look of surprise, and she out a strangled sob as Mr Davis pushed in the dildo from behind. It was clear he was having trouble inserting it as he pulled it back and tried again. This time he spanked Natalie hard on her bum with his right hand. The effect of this on her already sensitive behind was enough to allow Mr Davis to get the first few inches of the dildo in. Now he held her hips steady with one hand and drove forward, forcing the rest of its considerable length and girth into Natalie's pussy in one cruel motion. He then began to fuck her, very much as he had caned her, with hard long steady measured stokes.

Natalie could not believe what was happening to her. Miss Stone looked on in awe as she jerked back and forth to the rhythm of the fucking, noticing that she was gasping each time Mr Davis's fingertips reached her clit. Miss Stone leant forward so she could clearly see the repeated pounding Mr Davis was giving Natalie. The huge dildo was just ripping in and out of Natalie and the thin veneer of respectability the teacher had was replaced with an animal lust, his face twisted, intent on punishing Natalie with the toy cock as well as the cane. Natalie's knees gave way and she almost collapsed to the floor with a huge orgasm. As she began to pull herself together, she noticed the large bulge in Mr Davis's suit trousers. He quickly picked up Natalie's discarded sodden white panties from the floor and put them into his jacket pocket before he left the room. He would add them to his trophy collection. Natalie was dismissed.

Claire had drawn the #4 ball. Her punishment had been submitted by her husband James and she had been prescribed an over the knee spanking followed by the cane. By now Mr Andrews had returned with Miss Jenkins to oversee the proceedings.

"Come over here now and get over my lap," Mr Andrews commanded.

She eased herself over his knees. Her bottom was raised in the air and she felt quite vulnerable. A strong left arm held her firmly in position, and his long fingers reaching underneath to caress her flat belly. Claire felt her short skirt drawn up, over her back and out of the way. It offered no protection. The thin white cotton panties wouldn't either but at least her sex was covered. She knew her nipples were very erect now. She could feel them pressing against the rough tweed of Mr. Andrews suit trousers. She also knew she was already wet between her legs and whatever her sense of foreboding, she could not disguise her arousal. She felt sure that Mr. Andrews would know from the aroused scent from her pussy.

The headmaster had tightened his grip. With a flat palm he began to spank his captive. He was slow and methodical, taking his time, not spanking hard, but covering every inch of Claire's bottom. After a few minutes, she began to feel the warmth growing very slowly. She was not surprised when there was a lull and her panties were gently drawn down. Mr Andrews took them off and she saw him sniff them appreciatively. She knew they were wet and had no doubt acquired a strong feminine perfume by now.

Claire had been surprised that the spanking had not been harder, but slowly and steadily the blows increased in severity. She was also aware that Mr. Andrew's left hand had now insinuated itself below her belly such that long fingers now stroked slowly between the moistening folds of her pussy. Her clitoris was erect and rubbed against the older man's thighs on which she lay with each blow delivered. With each spank she now gasped a little, but there was a compensatory stroking between her legs. Every so often a fingertip grazed across her clit, bringing her closer to a climax.

She tried desperately to hold out, wanting to draw out the sensation as long as she could, but by now she was moving her hips to meet the increasingly sharp spanks raining down on her behind. Each one stung her but even as the pain coursed through her, brought her closer to coming.

She wanted prolong the sensation but the insistent stroking continued as the spanking stopped abruptly. She pushed against his probing fingers, rubbing herself against his trousers which were already damp with her secretions. Claire was loud in her climax. She always had difficulty keeping quiet. She screamed out loud, thrashing and cumming over and over against the slippery fingers that penetrated her sex and pinched her engorged clitoris. She had never come so hard or been able to let go so loudly. After four or five smaller cums as she came down from the peak of her first climax Claire slid onto the floor and lay there, her legs spread wide and her bottom on fire against the carpet.

Mr. Andrews coughed. Claire looked up and saw his tented trousers, evidence that she was not the only one aroused. She smiled as she came down from her climax. He helped her up and she knelt on the floor in front of him. The buttons on her white blouse had come undone and her swelling breasts and engorged nipples were now clearly revealed. He helped her off with her blouse, cupping her small but perfectly formed breasts and pulling on her erect nipples.

Miss Jenkins, who had just stood and watched the proceedings then said, "I think you need to help Mr. Andrews now Claire. He is, as you see somewhat in need of help before he can continue. Take him in your mouth. Let him fuck your mouth."

Claire hesitated for a moment. The man was no doubt in need of help, but she would never have contemplated giving him oral sex in any other circumstance. Now somehow, as Miss Jenkins was insisting, she felt compelled to do so. The thought of it made her feel sluttier and more aroused again. Her fingers found the zip to his tweed trousers. She reached in and extracted his cock. It was thick, very thick in fact was quite an impressive weapon. It was already rock hard and pre-cum was weeping out as she leant forwards towards it. Her tongue reached the tip and tasted him briefly. He tasted a little salty. She relaxed, opened her mouth and enveloped his hot cock in her mouth deeply. She prided herself on her oral skills. She sucked on him, letting him thrust gently between her lips.

She was glad he was gentle, even though she sensed he was already close to cumming. It didn't take her long. She could tell quite soon after she started that he was going to cum soon. As the pressure built within him, she gently cupped his balls and gripped the base of his cock, controlling what happened. When he came, he came suddenly, taking them both by surprise and thick jets of cum filled her mouth before she pulled him out and let him spray over her face. His erection sprang upright and jet after jet exploded over her air, dripping down over her face and ears. For an older man, he certainly came a lot.

A few minutes later, Claire had wiped much of Mr. Andrews semen off of her face, although she was conscious there were ribbons of it still shot through her hair.

"Enough of that now Miss Stevens." Said Miss Jenkins. "I want you to lean over the back of Mr Andrews chair."

Claire could smell the warm, worn leather Miss Jenkins stood behind her, running her cool hands across the reddened buttocks. She tapped the inside of Claire's knees, making her part her legs further and then stood back. Claire looked round and watched as Mr. Andrews picked up the cane. She turned back and buried her head in the back of the armchair. She heard a sharp 'swish' as Mr. Andrews flexed the cane, making her start.

"I shall begin slowly," he said in a measured tone. "I shall deliver six strokes and see how you manage them. I shall take my time. You are not to rub your bottom. You are not to get up. Miss Jenkins will count them." He spoke sternly.

She nodded again, trying to compose herself. Her bottom already felt on fire from the spanking and then the strapping that Miss Jenkins had administered. She didn't know if she could take it. She was very exposed with her bottom in the air and her legs apart. Somehow, she felt even more aroused. She hadn't really thought of herself as an exhibitionist but the thrill of her submission and her willingness to take part in this was sending her over the edge.

She tensed as she felt the cane tap lightly against her bottom as Mr. Andrews measured the length for the first stroke. He tapped the cane once more on her bottom taking care to get his distance right. She breathed slowly, trying to relax.

As she lay helpless, she first heard the swish as the cane flexed before striking her bottom. It was a good clean stroke and for a brief moment she heard the crack as it landed before the fire whipped through her. At first it wasn't quite as bad as she feared. It was a moment or two later when the full searing sting of the stroke made her yelp out loud. She let out her breath slowly as she heard the cane raised again. The second stroke was a little harder, whistling down and striking a little above the first.

The pain coursed through her and she felt the connection with the first stroke which was now searing across her bottom. She had managed to take the pain without making a sound though. The third landed a little further up, clearly separated from the first two. It probably was no harder but the effect was building up. Her skin was beginning to feel scorched and tears started to run down her cheeks. She tried hard to bear the pain quietly.

Mr. Andrews paused, admiring his handiwork. He ran his palm across the three stripes he had so far inflicted, feeling the parallel ridges and gently soothing Claire's bottom, cupping her cheeks. She shuffled her ankles apart a little more and he took the opportunity to let his fingers trail between her legs. Only a tiny trail of moisture gave her away as she trembled again. After a short pause he stepped back and swished the cane again, delivering the fourth and fifth strokes quickly and efficiently, carefully covering the reddened skin of her now very tender behind.

She heard Miss Jenkins counting out loud. Claire had not moved but cried out the fifth stroke cut into her. She bit her lip, trying to ride the pain. When Miss Jenkins had announced the sixth and final stroke, Mr. Andrews had put down the cane and fondled her again. He stood back and cracked one last, final stroke right across the girls reddened behind. It was by far the most vicious stroke. He meant it to hurt and Claire reacted very much as he expected, jumping up and grabbing her bottom with tears streaming down her face.

Mr. Andrews caught hold of her, gently pushing her back down over the back of the chair, but this time caressing her and massaging her buttocks. There were six well placed stripes clearly marked on her reddened skin. He probed and massaged her quite gently, easing her pain and allowing her to ride it. His thick, probing fingers swept between the folds of her pussy, coating them in moisture. She pushed back very gently, almost imperceptibly, willing him to penetrate her with his fingers. In no time at all she was highly aroused, in spite of the pain. She was disappointed when he stepped back, withdrawing his fingers and leaving her there, close to climax but unable to get there.

"Claire. You have taken those strokes well. I admire your courage."

The fire in her bottom was still there, but was more of a comfortable glow by now.

"Did it hurt more than you expected?" Miss Jenkins smiled at her. "You seemed to cope quite well with it. I know Mr Andrews was careful not to overdo it this time."

"Actually, it did hurt more, but somehow once I got into it that didn't seem to matter. I think the spanking warmed me up quite a bit. And I could tell Mr Andrews was enjoying it too." She giggled.

"'I thought so. It made me really hot too. I guess you realise I am bisexual. The sight of you bent over with lovely cane marks across your bottom was making me crazy. I really wanted you for myself. I was playing with my clit when Mr Andrews gave you the last three stripes."

At the end of the day's activities Claire arrived back in her room and immediately had a shower, scrubbing herself clean and even washing her mouth out with soap to avoid the lingering taste of Mr Andrews cum. She then jumped face-first onto her bed, where she lay motionless. Her body felt heavy with the weight of the day.