Trinity Ch. 02 - Family Affair

Story Info
The Trinity continues its hunt for fresh pussy (& ass).
3.6k words
4.63
3k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,760 Followers

You really should read chapter one for background but in summary, Maria (30) was straight and went on her first cruise with her sister after her boyfriend dumped her. Maria's younger sister Tina (28) is a confirmed lesbian top. They hook up with Donna (nearing 40) who is a singer on the cruise ship, and most believe her to be another female lesbian top. In fact, she is a well-hung shemale and the three of them become the Trinity.

*****

"What are the ground rules then for the next couple of weeks?" Maria said as she lay naked between Tina, her lesbian sister on one side and Donna, the resident singer on the cruise ship on the other side. Although most didn't know it, Donna was a she-male with a rather substantial package that Maria was idly playing with.

"Well for starters I am not getting involved with that," Tina said nodding towards Donna's cock that Maria had teased to full hardness.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," Donna laughed.

"Like you have?" Tina retorted back.

"Fair point," Donna smiled, "I like to give, not to receive."

"Well when you two have finished arguing about who does what to whom and with what, any chance we can decide the way forward?"

"Firstly, you need to get laid...a lot after wasting all those years on that loser," Tina said referring to Maria's ex-boyfriend who had dumped her a week before the cruise.

"What about for yourself?" Maria said as she opened her legs to allow her younger sister full access to her pussy.

"You know me Sis, always looking for new pussy. I was thinking of having another crack at that young Jess. She is 18 and ripe for the plucking...or do I mean fucking?" Tina laughed at her joke while Donna and Maria just rolled their eyes. "The problem is her parents; they keep her on a tight rein."

"How about me and Maria distract the parents and leave the field open for you?" Donna said as she gently pushed Maria's head towards her now very hard cock.

"That seems like a pretty good idea," Tina said as she climbed into her strap-on harness watching her sister latch onto Donna's cock. As Maria started to work her head up and down, she rolled onto all fours presenting her ass to her sister.

Tina rubbed the head along Maria's pussy lips letting the juices coat the silicone cock. Then pushing forward, she let the cock slide in slowly, enjoying the view of it vanishing into her sister's eager cunt. Although Tina loved the fact that Maria had found her bi side and now licked pussy, she still enjoyed fucking her with her strap-on. She had been told it was penis envy, or that she wanted to be a man, or even she felt inadequate as a woman. None of those even remotely interested Tina, what she enjoyed was fucking a woman until they screamed for mercy and then fucking them some more. If a woman ever told her that her pussy was sore after a couple of hours of fucking, she would pull out and drive it into their ass and fuck that to show her control as a top.

Donna could hear Maria choking on her cock as Tina slammed in and out. She would never admit it but sometimes she was in awe of Tina's primeval performances and if there was any doubt as to what Maria thought, her orgasms gave the answer.

Maria was struggling to keep sucking Donna's cock as her sister gripped her hips and powered in, then an idea hit her. Breaking from her sucking she groaned, "Sis lie on your back,"

Tina grumbled a bit as Maria straddled her and eased down onto the strap-on dildo, feeling it fill her cunt. Then Maria patted her ass and Donna smiled as she understood what Maria was thinking. A quick squirt of lube on the head of her cock and then Donna gently pushed in. Maria enjoyed double penetration so much, it made her start to orgasm almost immediately. It wasn't just the sheer physical pleasure on two cocks inside it was also the mental rush of being a sexual plaything.

Although Donna loved how tight Maria's ass felt she always wondered what it would feel like if the other cock was real rather than plastic. What she did enjoy was the understanding she had quickly built a rhythm with Tina, as double penetration is often a matter of coordination. Tina knew when to hold still as she pounded Maria's ass and also when to thrust up quickly, stimulating not just Maria but her cock in Maria's ass.

Tina looked blankly into her big sister's face as she held steady waiting while Donna pounded her ass hard making Maria cum even harder. She looked at Donna smiling down and as she looked at her wonderful breasts, she could imagine that this was one of her lesbian girlfriends back home using a strap-on. Then that image left as Donna moaned loudly as she pumped her seed into Maria's ass.

"Meet me at the Crows Nest at nine o'clock," Donna said before she left to get changed for the evening. "Oh, and message your girlfriend the plan."

As the cabin door closed Tina looked at Maria and said, "So what is the plan then?"

Maria giggled as she said, "Well my plan is to eat your pussy again."

"That sounds like a magnificent plan," Tina said opening her legs to her sister.

*****

"Hi you must be Mr & Mrs Holme, Jess's parents," Donna said holding out her hand.

"Oh my god, you are that singer Pink... I mean Donna," Jess's mother stammered. "We saw you last night, you were...," then realising what Donna had mentioned, Jess turned to her daughter, "I'm Anna and this is my husband, Rod. What has my daughter done now?"

"Nothing at all," Donna said praying mentally that Jess would play along, "she entered you in a prize drawing for a VIP evening with us." With that Donna produced a bottle of champagne from behind her back.

"Us?" Echoed Rod.

"Yes," said Donna, "me and my girlfriend Maria." Donna saw Anna's eyes gleam as she saw Maria and knew that Tina's theory that she was leaning both ways was correct.

"If you and Dad are sorted, I think I will go to the nightclub if that's OK," Jess said as she spotted Tina at the bar and realised what was happening.

Maria could see the indecision on Anna's face and sat next to her, putting her hand on Anna's thigh she said, "Let her have her fun. I'm certain we don't want her cramping our fun."

Before her mother could say anything more Jess was up and over to the exit where Tina was waiting.

The ship had a very neat little app that allowed guests to communicate with each other either individually or in a group chat. Maria's phone vibrated and she saw a message from Tina.

"Thank you both, will use our cabin sis. Xxx"

Donna replied, "Until she can't stand."

Maria wanted to reply but the conversation with Anna had started to get very interesting.

"Have you always been a lesbian?" Anna whispered.

Leaning close Maria whispered her reply, "I am bi, I still love cock."

Glancing at her husband Anna said, "I like both as well."

Donna and Rod were laughing as they sipped the champagne.

"You will have to keep an eye on your girlfriend or my wife will seduce her," Rod said quietly.

"Wouldn't be the first time I have watched...or been watched," Donna giggled.

"Are you bi?" Rod said hopefully still under the illusion that Donna was all female.

Donna smiled and ignoring his question replied, "I would rather know first if you are bi as well?"

Rod nodded as Donna picked up the bottle of champagne and shook it. "This is empty, how about we continue this party back in my cabin?"

The four of them went in the lift without a word being spoken, each of them mentally envisioning what was going to happen.

When they got to the cabin Donna opened the little mini-fridge and produced a bottle of champagne with a flourish accompanied by, "Ta nah," like a magician doing a trick.

The three of them turned as one when they heard Maria repeat the, "Ta nah," and was standing naked having reduced her dress to a puddle of cloth at her feet.

"Mmmm very nice," murmured Anna stroking Maria's flanks like she was an expensive piece of horse flesh. "Do you mind?" She said looking at Donna for approval.

"I don't own her," Donna laughed.

"Pity," said Anna quietly, "I would have bought her off you." Her wandering caressing hand had reached Maria's nipple which she traced around with her nail before pinching it sharply.

Maria winced but could feel herself get wet as Anna ran her finger down her belly and without thought she opened her legs.

"Always nice to see a responsive slut," she husked as she stroked Maria's pussy lips with the tip of her finger.

There was something in the way Anna called her a slut that for some strange reason, she found sexually exciting. At that moment Maria wanted to be owned by Donna if for no other reason that she could sell her to Anna as a sex slave.

She felt Anna curl two fingers half into her pussy as Anna purred, "Fuck yourself on them."

As Anna held them upright Maria started to bend and straighten her legs, fucking herself on the stiff digits. Her juices were flowing freely onto Anna's fingers and trickling down the back and front of her hand.

"Stop slut! Fuck the bottle," Anna commanded and Maria felt compelled to execute the commands. Anna removed her fingers and squatted over the open bottle that had been placed on the coffee table. Luckily Donna had removed all the foil when she opened it though Maria doubted Anna would have let her stop. She felt the cold bottle inside as she started to move up and down, each time penetrating her a little deeper. Anna held up her hand still glistening with Maria's juices, "Lick it clean."

As Maria complied, she could see Rod and Donna watching her intently. Donna had removed Rod's cock from his trousers and was working her hand up and down its length. Although Donna claimed she didn't take a cock in her ass, she wasn't averse to sucking one from time to time. Bending her head she sucked Rod deep into her mouth and started to suck his pre-cum into her mouth.

Standing Donna removed her dress to stand in just her panties, her unfettered breasts drawing murmurs of appreciation from both Rod and Anna. Then hooking her thumbs into her panties, she whisked them to the floor, before standing and uttering a quiet, "Ta-nah," as her cock sprang free.

"A girl with a bit extra," Anna giggled, "I am sure this will remind Rod of our Thailand holiday."

Rod said nothing but reached out and stroked Donna's cock which responded to his touch by growing harder and twitching as a pearl of pre-cum appeared on the slit.

"Your turn to suck cock," Donna said as she stroked Rod's hair and as he took it into his mouth she added, "Better make sure it is very wet before I fuck you with it."

As Rod started to suck Donna, gagging a little each time it hit his throat, Anna issued a curt command to Maria, "Faster."

Maria squatted on the bottle, the coldness of the glass gradually warming. As she started fucking herself Anna reached out and said sharply, "Hands behind your head."

Maria complied and felt Anna's fingers tweak first her nipples and then her clit, making her wince and moan. Suddenly Maria felt a tickle inside and a sudden wetness. At first, she thought she had wet herself as she didn't realise that her movements had caused the champagne remaining in the bottle to fizz up into her pussy.

Anna knew what was happening by the look on Maria's face, "Let it fill you," she said as she moved so her head was near the bottle that was slick with Maria's juices. Twisting Maria's clit hard sent her over the top and with a practiced hand Anna removed the bottle and clamped her mouth over Maria's pussy. Maria flooded a cocktail of her juices and champagne into Anna's mouth.

Anna stood and pulled up her skirt to around her hips then removed her cotton panties before sitting back down with her legs wide apart. "Now lick my cunt while I watch my husband get fucked," she commanded.

Maria knelt and stared at Anna's pussy. She had only seen two other pussies, her own and her sister's. Her own pubic hair was neatly trimmed with a waxed bikini line while her sister had just a small landing patch above the top of her pussy lips. She could see that Anna was natural with a heavy bush covering her pussy although the dark hairs were wet. Running her tongue through the hairs she sought the concealed flesh which she teased with her mouth as Anna settled to enjoy the show.

Rod was standing, bent at the waist and still sucking on Donna's cock. Donna had reached between Rod's legs and was fingering his ass.

"I want to see his face when you fuck him," Anna said with a moan as Maria delved with her tongue.

Donna moved Rod into position, grabbing his hair with one hand and the base of her cock with the other. "Open wide," she laughed and Rod thought for a confused moment she meant his mouth. The thrust of her cock entering him told him she meant a different hole was to be opened. Donna pushed her cock deeper and deeper until she had to remove her hand to get fully home.

"It feels so big in my ass," Rod groaned as looked at his wife.

"But you love it don't you," Anna said seeing the pain and pleasure flickering in her husband's eyes.

"God yes," he groaned as Donna started to fuck him with long slow strokes.

"Slut," Anna moaned to no one in particular as she felt her orgasm rising. Gripping Maria's hair she ground her pussy into her mouth, her eyes glued on her husband's face.

Donna could see that Anna was close but was holding back and reaching around she felt Rod's semi-hard cock in her hand. Working it with fast practised strokes she kept her own cock deep inside using short strokes to stimulate Rod's prostate. Even though Rod wasn't hard she felt his cock twitch and sent spurts of seed onto Maria's back.

Seeing her husband's cum splatter the woman between her legs Anna arched up and flooded into Maria's mouth. The scene was so hot that Donna grabbed Rod's hips and pumped fast and hard sending her seed deep into his bowels.

*****

After Rod and Anna had dressed, they left Donna lying on the bed with Maria, both of them still naked.

"I'm still horny," Donna said, "do you fancy staying here the night and fucking for a while."

"I have an idea," Maria giggled, brandishing her cruise card, "why don't we go and see how my sister is getting on?"

Donna threw on a set of joggers and Maria put her dress back on before they walked along the corridor. Letting themselves in quietly they entered the room although they needn't have bothered being quiet as the noise coming from Jess would have concealed a brass band.

"Yes..yes...fuck my slutty cunt mommy..." Jess was shouting as she lay on her back, her legs wrapped around Tina's waist then spotting Donna and Maria's smiling faces screamed, "...oh my god."

Tina stopped her movements for a moment as she turned to her two lovers who had just entered, "Hiya Donna, hiya Sis."

Jess was trying to wriggle out and couldn't make up her mind about whether to cover her small breasts or hide her face.

"Jess is still trying to decide whether she prefers cock or pussy," Tina laughed and then seeing Jess blush laughed even louder. "She has licked my pussy pretty well so now I am fucking her to give her something else to consider."

"I have an idea," Donna said unzipping her jogging top to reveal her breasts, "let's see how she is at sucking cock."

With that, she pushed her joggers to her ankles letting her semi-hard cock spring free. "You have a dick," gasped Jess.

"And a bloody nice one," giggled Maria, "so get it ready for use."

Jess took Donna's cock into her mouth and started to suck as Tina withdrew for a moment. Maria knelt next to Jess and suckled on Donna's smooth balls, then the pair swapped with Maria sucking Donna's cock while Jess lavished her attention on Donna's balls.

"Ummm excuse me,"Tina said with her hands on her hips, the silicone cock waving in the air.

"Would be pointless," Jess giggled, "it's not like you would feel it or anything."

"Cheeky bitch," Tina laughed, "Now get your ass over her, the pair of you."

Maria and Jess knelt on the bed next to each other as Tina stood behind them, "Now who wants to be fucked until it gets dark with a cock that never gets soft or who wants a poor flesh and blood substitute?"

Jess looked at Maria and grinned widely before she said, "I think we need to try both to make a decision."

Donna started by sliding her cock into Jess's soaking pussy as Tina sunk her strap-on into her sister.

As Donna fucked her slowly, Jess said with a mischievous smile, "I think you are bigger than Tina."

Tina made a grumbling noise as she said, "If you want bigger I can get bigger." Then she looked at Donna as she added, "Don't you dare cum in that pussy, I am not licking your seed out."

Donna laughed making noises like she was about to cum, giggling as she did so.

"We had better swap again," said Tina pulling out of a disappointed Maria and moving to Jess.

As Donna slowly started to fuck Maria she leaned forward and whispered in Maria's ear, "Your sister ain't half touchy about cum."

Tina started to fuck Jess with long hard fast strokes sending her into the bed with each thrust, then turning to Donna laughed, "Come on old woman, keep up."

Donna increased her pace until the pair of them were fucking their respective partners fast and hard making their pussies slurp as they drove in and out. Both Jess and Maria were thrashing their heads from side to side as they orgasmed over and over,

As Maria and Jess were on the edge of the bed, being fucked on all fours by Donna and Tina respectively, with their heads down, they didn't see the silently mouthed exchanges between Donna and Tina.

"Change holes?" Donna mouthed.

"Ass?" Tina mouthed back and when Donna gave the thumbs up, she put her finger and thumb together as the universal sign for OK.

Maria and Jess were confused for a moment as the other pair counted down out loud in unison, "Three...two...one." Then they felt them withdraw and the head of their cocks line up with their assholes, before they could even think about protesting Tina and Donna drove in as deep as they could.

Jess screamed as she felt the burn of Tina's strap-on open her virgin ass. Although Tina had used her fingers and tongue previously, this was the first time she had been fully anally penetrated. Her first thought was to beg Tina to stop but she knew it would be pointless, and as Tina slowly fucked her ass, she relaxed and found she started to enjoy it. Sliding a hand under her body she began to rub her clit, the sensations coursing through her driving her closer and closer.

Donna fucked Maria's ass for a while but knew the tightness would soon send her over the top soon. Pulling out she tried breathing deeply but could feel her cock literally vibrating it was so ready to explode. Then with a cry of, "You win," she plunged into Maria's pussy fucking her hard and fast until she pumped her seed deep inside.

"Sorry," groaned Donna to Tina who was looking a bit pissed.

"I will have a shower Sis," Maria said and went to stand knowing her sister hated the taste of male seed.

"Let me clean you," Jess said panting as she looked at Maria's pussy oozing with white cum. Before anyone could say anything more, Jess buried her head between Maria's thighs licking and lapping. When she was satisfied that she had got every drop of cum she could from Maria, she latched her mouth onto Donna's cock and slurped every drop she could coax from her balls.

"Well, I lasted the longest," Tina pouted.

"True," said Donna, "but you haven't got some 18-year-old nympho gobbling up every drop of your seed she can get her mouth on."

"So Jess," said Donna, "you have licked Tina's pussy and also Maria's full of cum. In addition, you have sucked my cock before and after it has been used. The question is which do you prefer?"

Jess looked thoughtful for a moment and then giggled before she said, "I'm not sure...perhaps if I did them all again, I could make the decision."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,760 Followers
12