Trinity: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she lowered her body and planted her knees on the rug, eyes trained on my groin. After lowering herself more by resting her ass on her heels, her eyes were now below the height of my sack. She continued gently moving her fingers all over my dong. I saw her unconsciously lick her lips as I watched enthusiastically from above. An expression of peaked curiosity flourished on her face.

I wouldn't say that I'm a sexually dominant person, especially as the dominant/subservient fetish might define it, but I do LOVE it when I am standing, and my wife is kneeling in front of me with all the attention that her eyes, mouth and hands can muster focused on my cock. Krystal knew this about me so she did it often. And now Kat was doing it for me.

"It's leaking." she said.

Sure enough, a bulbous drop of precum had formed on the tip.

"Rub it around the tip." I said, placing my hands on my hips.

With a curious look on her face, she did as I instructed. Using just her forefinger, she spread the slick liquid over the tip.

"It's slippery", she described, smiling.

This vision was driving me wild.

"Very gently, and I can't stress this enough, very, very gently massage my balls," I instructed as I widened my stance and spread my legs apart.

She looked up to me as I was directing her, and nodded slightly, indicating that she understood. The innocence of her face was intoxicating.

Very delicately she began fondling my balls. This felt lovely. I watched her every move from my lofty vantage point, occasionally displaying my ecstasy by closing my eyes or tilting my head back or to the side briefly.

"Kiss the head." I said.

"On the wet part?"

"Yes."

Without hesitation, she lifted herself to full kneeling height, leaned in and kissed the side of the glans and withdrew. The first kiss was no more than a peck. Glancing up and noting my approving expression, she leaned back in and kissed a bit longer. Then again, more passionately. She kept one hand working my balls and with the other she grasped low on my shaft to keep it from moving around as she pressed her lips against the free end. I saw her small tongue dart out, contacting my head, testing. I inhaled sharply indicating to her that this was a good thing. Kat probed with two more quick licks, then her tongue retreated to her mouth. Her expression told me that she was analyzing the taste. She leaned in once more and slowly licked the urethral opening and tasted again.

From my vantage point I could see a sizable dark area in the crotch of her cotton panties. This eased some of the lingering uncomfortable feelings I was having about what was happening... I wasn't the only one in the room that was turned on.

It was time for more instruction. I realized that I felt uncomfortable saying to her "Mom does this," or "Your mother does that." I felt like it may put Kat off, being too blatantly incestuous. On the other hand, saying these things could also serve to normalize those types of terms. We've already mentioned mom once or twice. Hell, Kat was the one to bring her mother up.

"Put a thick layer of saliva on your tongue and lick under the head, honey. Mom knows how much I like that. She calls it 'underhead'," I said grinning. She again made a barely perceptible nodding motion. Her jaw and cheeks made small movements as she tried to produce and herd spit onto her tongue.

She pointed my rod nearly fully upward. Parting her lips, she extended her spit-laden tongue and pressed it against the loose skin under my sensitive head. She moved her whole head up, dragging her wet tongue along the underside of my tip.

My penis involuntarily jerked, and I inhaled sharply again.

"Did that hurt?" she asked, moving back quickly and withdrawing her hands, holding them up in shock and alarm. A worried look on her face?

"Oh my god, no. It felt so good that I spasmed. Do it again," I replied.

She did.

"Put the head in your mouth, Kat. Please." I said in a calm voice with an undertone of begging.

She opened her mouth and slowly took in my swollen glans. She moved her head back, then forward again, further than the first time.

I exhaled heavily. "That's great, sweetie. Keep going like that. Deeper, if you can."

I could feel her tongue exploring the sides and underneath of my dick, at least what she would take in. Her mouth was warm, and wet. Her cheeks and lips were brushing against the rim of my head, sending tingles through my balls and up my core. Standing there, legs spread, with my grown daughter on her knees polishing my knob was surreal.

Kat stopped momentarily while I sat down on the couch, knees apart, then continued when I was settled. Now I could more easily see the wet area of her panties. I could also now reach her wonderful titties. I swept her hair back with my left hand and cupped her breast with my right. Her mouth felt so good. I soaked in the whole scene.

I fixated on her panties. She saw where I was looking and moved one of her hands there, gently and slowly rubbing her slit through the thin fabric. She stopped giving me head, instead using her other hand to stroke the wettened end of my stick.

From the corner of my eye I could see her watching me watch her. She widened her legs and leaned back a bit giving me a more open view. Biting her lower lip, she began putting more effort into masturbating for me through her soaked panties.

I watched her for several moments, then motioned for her to stand by grasping her shoulders and gently lifting. She stood, still touching herself, an expression on her face that I had never seen before. At least, not on her. I had seen it on her mother before when she was horny and she wanted me to ravage her. I moved forward, still sitting, placing my face on her sternum, my hands firmly on her breasts. I began warmly kissing her lower chest while pinching her hard, defined nipples. I was pinching a little too hard perhaps, as I heard her inhale sharply more than once. I kissed and licked down to her belly button. I felt her fingers running through my hair, giving me the sensation of it standing on end. I could smell her pungent fragrance. I wanted to taste my Kat.

Putting my hands on her hips, in a single motion, I moved her to the side, got on my knees and spun us both so she was now backed to the couch and I kneeling in front of her. She sat and I pulled her forward so her ass was half on the couch and half off. I ran my eyes and hands over her smooth, brown thighs.

Still fingering her mound through her wet panties with one hand, she stroked my cheek with the other. She hissed, "Daddy, touch me. Touch me here," as she shifted her hand from my cheek to the back of my head and lightly pulled.

I buried my face into her crotch, inhaling long and deep through my nose. Her aroma entered my nostrils, filled my lungs, then saturated my entire body. I lightly brushed my horizontal lips against her vertical lips, kissing and teasing through the fine cotton barrier.

Kat leaned back, spreading her legs wider and held the sides of my head. She was pressing me into her delicious snatch. "Oh gawd. That feels so good. Keep doing that!"

Her panties were now thoroughly soaked from the top of her vagina to down under her ass. I moved my head slightly, keeping my lips in contact with the cloth masking her lips and my nose touching her clit. This made room for me to get my hand up and start stroking two fingers up and down her slit. My fingers were instantly wet. My face was covered in her juices.

These panties had to go.

I removed them strongly from her body. What was that look she had on her face? Apprehension? With a little fear? I tried to regain some composure, though it was difficult. My Kat was releasing my base sexual instincts. My desire to take what I wanted from her was overpowering my tender yearning for her to give me those things. I had to slow down. I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled.

She leaned forward and held my head firmly, pulling me to her. As I opened my eyes again, she said "Do it Daddy! Touch me! Do it now!" She kissed me hard on the lips. Fast, hard kisses. I kissed back, with equal passion. She didn't want to give me anything... she wanted me to take it. And I would.

I broke our kissing. She leaned back, and I could see now that there was no fear in her eyes, it was pure lust that was looking back at me. I moved a single digit to the top of her warm cave and fingered her clit. I circled around it and pressed it. She arched her back and moaned. I planted warm, wet kisses on her thigh while I moved my finger to her hole. Another joined this teasing dance around her opening. I slowly slipped my middle finger into her... one knuckle... then two. Kat whispered "Oh god! Yes! Yes!" Her arms now above her head, she was clutching the back pillows of the couch. My whole finger was inside my sexy, sensual daughter now. Fluids were flowing from her, onto my hand and onto the couch.

Her moans and thrashes drove me absolutely wild. I moved back in toward her pink cunt, burying my face into her velvety softness. Kat gasped as my tongue toyed with her clit. I watched her face as she clenched her teeth. I sucked and nibbled her clit and fingered her hole as I felt her legs begin to shake. "Daddy! Stop! Stop! Something...!"

I ignored her cries and continued licking and sucking her bean, my middle finger fully extended into her, gently massaging deep along the top of her canal. She screamed with trepidation and the fear of not knowing what was happening to her.

Her body began convulsing. She grabbed my hair with both hands and tried to pull my head away from her quivering pussy. She wasn't strong enough. Though she was hurting me, I kept my face buried in her pie, working her pleasure zones digitally and orally. Spasm after spasm rocked her body.

"Oh shit! Shit! Stop! Stop Daddy!"

I backed away, tracing a line of thick liquid across her belly as I drew my wet fingers across her.

Her writhing, her moans of ecstasy and cries of lust, her taste and smell. All these things were amassing and driving those primal instincts within me, but hearing my prim and proper little girl swear edged me over the top. I needed to be inside her.

I stood tall, steel erection sticking straight out. Still catching her breath, she meekly looked up at me, eyes shifting from my face to my engorged cock, and back again. I leaned down and lifted her in my arms, my touch causing her to legs to involuntarily contract. She instinctively wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

I quickly turned and gently spread her on the rug. I moved into position between her thighs and laid down on her, my face buried into her neck. Reaching down under me, I pushed her thigh wide to the side. She positioned the other leg similarly. I grasped my cock and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit. I felt her body tense up as she sensed the time had come. Her breath came heavy and fast. I felt her hands clutching at my back.

I lined my dick up with her hole and entered. She let out a loud "Oooo".

Just the head. I pulled out and entered again. Slowly, deliberately, in and out. A little deeper. Deeper still. My Kat was so snug, and so silky and slick.

Her "Oooo"s turned to "Ow"s when I was half sheathed. Her legs curled up and around my hips, tightly squeezing me. My back felt occasional scratching as she sometimes clutched too hard. I grabbed her hands and held them against the floor beside her head. This placed my face right against hers.

I remained pumping slowly at that depth while I studied her face.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," she whispered as we each stared into the ecstasy exposed on the other's face. "This feels so good. Fuck me. Keep fucking me!"

I pushed in more. She grimaced, trying to move her hands from under mine. A low shriek came from her lips. I backed out and went in again deeper. Louder shrieks and more violent twisting throughout all of her body. I thrust to this new depth more, and I could feel a tightening in my balls. Her pussy snugly massaging my shaft and all around the entire sensitive head were producing results. My pace quickened. I sucked her neck passionately. The tip of my dick was overloading with sensations. I was quickly approaching the point of no return.

"You're going to... stay in me?" Kat grunted into my ear between thrusts.

"Baby, I'm going to fill you with my cum," I seethed. My teeth gritted. I was suddenly aware that my body was sliding over hers on a sheen of sweat that we had both equally contribute to.

I drove my piston in all the way as I exploded my hot cum deep in her. Kat screamed piercingly, my cock splitting her deeper that she had been ready for. I pumped again and again, each time depositing more seed into her.

Her screams turned to groans and her groans to whimpers as I finished unloading all I had into her.

"Oh god. It felt so good, Daddy. It hurt, but it was the best feeling I've ever felt," she said as I lied back down on top of her and released her hands. She gently rubbed my back for a minute we both caught our breath. She grabbed my head with both hands and lifted so she could see my eyes. "I love you, Daddy." She smiled and pulled my head back down into her neck and stroked my hair.

After a second, I whispered more instructions into her ear.

"Anything, Daddy. I meant it when I said that. I'm here for you," she responded, wrapping her arms and legs around me and giving me the warmest and emotion-filled hug I think I've ever gotten.

I rolled off her, slowly slipping my still-hard Johnson out of her, cum coated it from tip to root. More cum ran from her pussy onto the rug.

She rolled onto her side and kissed me from head to belly. Repositioning herself between my spread thighs, she held low on my shaft and licked it from bottom to top. I funneled her long hair through the cleft between my thumb and index finger to move it out of my line of sight.

She watched the expressions on my face as she sucked my head into her mouth. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

"Afterhead I call this when Mom does it, and it is the BEST."

Kat could see how much I was enjoying both the act and the scene, and her eyes smiled back at me.

The sensations that started in my dick as my Kat sucked and slurped on it sent pulsing signals throughout my body, curling my toes, tightening my leg muscles, contorting my face, and sending random spasms through my abdomen. Each of these seemed to give her more confidence in her ability to make me happy.

Soon, my prick lacked the rigidity to remain straight. The more limp it got, the more she could fit in her tiny mouth. Within a few minutes she had the bulk of it in her maw.

Seeing a drop of cum on my belly she abandoned my now useless tool, moving her lips to cover the white dollop. With her tongue, she plucked it from my skin and pulled it into her mouth. A movement in her neck told me she had swallowed it.

Kat gently kissed her way back up by stomach and chest. Straddling my body, we kissed passionately, my hands roaming the whole of her body.

She rolled over to my side, rested her head on my shoulder and doodled her finger through the scant hair on my chest and belly. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her warm, spent body into mine.

After many minutes of silence, I said "We have to keep this secret. Nobody can know."

"I know, Daddy."

"Does that bother you?" I questioned.

"No. Not at all." Then after a thoughtful pause, "Except Mom. I think I'm going to feel guilty about Mom. But I'm going to stuff that in the back of the closet for a while. No sense in worrying about it now."

"No. No sense now." I was going to feel guilty too. I was rather surprised that I didn't feel anything like guilt right now.

"I'm going to go take another shower," Kat said. "You got your cum all over me and it's drying into a shell."

We laughed and kissed and petted each other. She got up while I lie there on the floor. I rolled onto my side and propped my head on my hand, watching her walk towards the door. 'Man, that ass that would make a gay pope hard.'

She turned, baring a playfully seductive smile. "You coming?"

********

This is the first work of an amateur, constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember to VOTE!