Trio For Three Voices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes then gave me a weight. It felt quite heavy, but she must know what she was doing so I hung it from the middle of the chain. Sherri's tits were pulled down but unlike when Agnes pulled down when the chain was on me Sherri could not bend over to ease the pull.

I stepped back and thought to myself about how much fun this all was and how lovely Sherri looked with her distorted breasts, and how much more fun I could have with her next week. Agnes came and stood beside me and started stroking my bottom. I squirmed under her touch especially when her finger slipped along between my cheeks and found the base of the plug. She played with it for some time pushing it into me before her finger moved on and uncovered my little secret. My pussy was soaked, and my juices were running down my thighs. Her finger insinuated itself under my thong and entered me and I nearly fell to the floor. As her finger slid in and out she asked me how much I'd enjoyed myself so far. I could hardly concentrate but managed to reply that I hadn't had so much fun for ages and yes, that was despite the flogging and the nipple clamping. Her finger slipped out of me and went back to my plug. I freely admitted that I had come to love it but what got me going the most was playing with Sherri.

It felt like we made the decision between us but I'm sure her mind was already made up. Sherri, after such a long wait, was to be allowed an orgasm. She took the tray of goodies back to the cupboard while I released Sherri from the cross. First stop was the horse to have her own plug fitted, something she had been denied for over a week. Even after my brief time with one I could understand her sense of loss and her pleasure at being plugged once more.

I gave a little tug on the chain and led her over to the horse where she was ordered to bend over it. She had to make sure that the weight was hanging freely. I was just admiring the view of her bottom that was almost glowing when Agnes gave out a second order. She wanted me over the horse as well. She said it in a voice that denied the possibility of refusal, so I bent over next to Sherri, the leather cool against my naked skin. While we both waited I glanced across at Sherri and she smiled weakly. I took her hand in mine and she squeezed it gratefully. I looked at the way the weight on the chain pulled her tits down towards the floor and I admit I smile at her obvious discomfort.

I felt a hand on my bottom. The sting of my earlier flogging had almost disappeared, and the hand was gentle and comforting. My thong was pulled to one side and I felt the plug being manipulated.

"It's time to bid farewell to this, Marie."

Despite myself I let out an 'aww' of disappointment. I felt the stretch begin as she pulled it gently out of me and then, suddenly, the widest part was gone, and the rest of its length slipped easily away. I felt empty in a way I was only slowly learning to understand.

"Don't mourn its passing, dear Marie," came her soothing voice, "its time you went up a size."

Suddenly my body tensed as I felt a slippery substance being applied to my arsehole. Then I felt something pushing at my hole relentlessly. I was stretched back to the size of the little one but this time it didn't stop. I had horrors that one of her huge ones was being forced into me. The stretching seemed to go on forever and I was about to protest when it went past the point of no return and was safely trapped inside me. I took several deep breaths and slowly calmed down. I had got used to the small one, but this felt huge. It seemed to fill me. I felt my thong being straightened and a hand helping me stand up. I sadly let go of Sherri's hand as I did so. If anything, it felt even bigger when I was vertical. I tried taking a step or two back from the horse and nearly stumbled. I turned to Agnes and gave her a quizzical look. She smiled and held up the original, my slim and comfortable friend.

"Don't worry," she assured me, "you've only gone one size up. You'll learn to love that one as well."

She turned back and placed my old one in a plastic container on one of the shelves and picked up another one.

"This is the next size up again and is the one Sherri usually wears. It's not very big I'm sure you'll agree. She certainly loves it. Hold out your hand."

I did so and a dollop of something was squeezed out of a tube onto my fingers.

"This is lube," she explained, "it helps it go in. Now, work it around and inside her hole."

I was being expected to put Sherri's plug in! I'd never done anything like that before although I remembered our last session in the toilet where I'd pushed my finger in her arse. She hadn't complained then, so she probably wouldn't now. I used one hand to pull her cheeks apart, so I got a good sight of her pucker and went to work. I worked the lube around the rim and then pushed my finger inside. I made sure everything was well coated. Agnes then passed me the plug. I looked at it and I couldn't believe anyone could stretch that far but Agnes had not lied to me yet, so I assumed I was wrong. I was certainly glad I had a smaller one in me although it still felt enormous.

Taking a deep breath, I placed the pointed end against her arse and began to push. At first it went in easily and Sherri opened up without resistance. But then it started to get tighter and progress slowed. I was starting to think that there had been a mistake and that it was too big, even for Sherri. Agnes's hand on the small of my back reassured and encouraged me and I kept pushing. And Sherri kept opening wider and wider and taking it. And then, with a final push, the widest part disappeared inside her and the base nestled between her cheeks.

"Well done, Marie, I'm pleased to see you stuck to your task. And now I think she really does deserve a reward." said Agnes before turning to Sherri, "come girl, time for a spell in the chair."

Sherri stood up slowly and awkwardly. I was told to take her over and get her strapped in the chair. I took hold of the chain again and somehow managed to walk across the room to the chair. Every step felt strange and I wondered how long it would take to get used to my new plug. Sherri was obviously not new to the chair and she sat down and lifted her arms high. She still had on her cuffs from the cross, so I simply clipped them together and then to the rope. I took off her ankle straps and used the ones on the chair to secure her. I put the two straps across each thigh and tightened them. Agnes appeared at my side. In one hand she had a trio of vibes of various sizes and in the other something I had craved since first seeing it on the internet, a rabbit. It looked like one of the expensive ones that had a variety of settings and I felt a tang of jealousy because Sherri was to enjoy its magic. Agnes also had a large ball gag in her hand which she passed to me.

"She has a tendency to scream quite loudly when she gets excited and can be quite deafening, but this acts as a volume control."

I offered up the ball gag to Sherri, but she clamped her lips together and turned her head away. It appeared she wasn't keen on wearing one, but I thought it wasn't her decision to make. To make her obey I slapped her on her cheek quite hard and the noise echoed round the room. Sherri's eyes opened wide with shock, but she turned her head back to me and slightly opened her mouth. I lifted my hand, threatening to slap her again, and she immediately opened it wider. I pushed the ball gag in and it forced her jaws apart making her grunt. I pulled her head forward and buckled the strap behind her. When she lifted her head, she was already starting to drool, and saliva was running down her chin and strands were dripping onto her tits which were still being pulled down by the weight that swung slowly over her navel.

"Good girl," said Agnes to me, "she has to learn to be obedient."

She stepped to the side of the chair and turned the handle to tighten up the top rope stretching Sherri quite severely. Then she turned the other crank and Sherri's legs moved apart. Agnes kept turning until Sherri was opened up much more than I had been. Her pussy showed pink and inviting and there was already a wet patch evident on the wooden seat.

"She has such a pretty cunt, don't you agree?" and I had to admit that it looked particularly inviting, posed as she was. I had seen and felt it before of course, but never quite like this. Sherri's eyes kept flicking back and forth, looking first at Agnes and then at me. She continued to drool around the gag and her tits now shone with her spit.

Suddenly a deep hum filled the room. Agnes had switch on one of the vibes, a smallish one in pale cream, almost white, and she handed it to me.

"I think you can have the privilege, Marie, as a reward. Start on her clit."

**

Sherri.

I really hated the clamps, but I knew I was helpless to stop them. Marie seemed a bit rough as she tweaked my nipples although they were already hard, and she squeezed each one viciously as she put the clamps on. She tugged on the chain as Mistress had done to her minutes before. I must admit I had taken a tiny bit of delight when she had been led round the room and saw her face as the clamps tightened. Now, I suppose, she was taking her revenge. When the weight went on the pinch of the clamps increased and I struggled to stay silent.

They stood in front of me, looking at me, discussing Marie's time with us. Mistress's hand was behind Marie and I could only guess what it was doing. Whatever it was made her squirm a couple of times. And then my heart lifted. They decided that I was to be allowed to cum. But first I was to be plugged. Marie was left to release me from the cross and take me over to the horse. She led me there by the chain and I had to scurry after her to stop the clamps pulling at my nipples.

I was told to bend over the horse and Mistress made sure that the weight was loose. Sometimes, I manage to trap it under my body which takes the weight off the chain and eases the pinch of the clamps, but not this time. And then another surprise as Mistress ordered Marie to bend over the horse next to me. One thing that Mistress is very good at is surprising girls, keeping them on their toes. It felt comforting to have Marie next to me and I was grateful when she took my hand. Mistress then removed her plug and I watched the look of disappointment on her face when it went away, quickly followed by a nervous look when it was announced that a bigger one was going to replace it. I watched with concern mixed with pleasure as her face distorted as the new plug was pushed home. It was the last thing she had expected. I was sad when she was allowed to stand leaving me on my own.

Then it was my turn, but it was Marie who was to do the deed. I was used to wearing a plug but had been denied if for over a week, ever since I admitted to having been caught by Marie in the toilet. I felt a finger spreading lube in and around my hole and I remembered our last session when she had used my natural wetness to help her push her finger deep into my arse. Lack of use over the week had tightened my bottom a little and it was quite a task to stretch me wide enough to take the plug, but it was so good to finally have it back.

I was stood up and Marie led me over to the chair. She walked more slowly this time with her feet slightly apart. She still wore her thong although it did nothing to hide the base of her plug, squashed between her arse cheeks. I hoped she was enjoying it as much as I was loving mine. I sat down without prompting and my hands were fixed above me, and the straps went around my ankles and thighs. When Mistress came over she was carrying some of my favourite toys but also one of my least favourite. I hated the ball gag, and this was the biggest in her collection. They always made me drool and I hated that feeling of being messy.

When she handed the gag to Marie I closed my mouth and turned my head away hoping that Mistress would let me off, but I was wrong. Marie slapped me really hard across my cheek and I looked at her in shock and started to open my mouth. When she raised her hand again I opened it wide. The ball was forced in which really stretched my jaw and I started to dribble almost at once. I could feel it running down my chin and dripping onto my chest.

Mistress adjusted the top rope and I was stretched upwards and my legs were split wide open. Marie was stood in front of me and her eyes were fixed on my pussy. I felt warm inside when Mistress said it was pretty and called it my cunt. She's the only one that has ever called it that and I find it strangely intimate. I was already wet, and I knew I had leaked quite a lot. Then the vibe was turned on!

Marie took it and stepped to the side of me. When it first touched my clit, I felt a tremor run through my body. I'd had no plug and been denied an orgasm for over a week and now, finally, the time was near. But not as near as I hoped.

"Don't let her cum yet," Mistress advised Marie, "but I'm sure you know what to do with all your practice so far this week."

Marie glanced up at Mistress and I saw her grin. Meanwhile I could feel something tremendous building inside me. Almost there! And then the inevitable happened. The delicious vibrations on my clit vanished and I was jerked back to reality as Mistress slapped my face, twice. I had a few seconds of respite before the vibe returned to my clit. I was finding it hard to breathe and I was drooling even more than ever. I missed the signal that passed between them but the vibe was suddenly gone again. This time it was Marie who slapped me, not across my face but on my tits, making the clamps and chain bite even harder.

It seemed to go on forever. At some point a second vibe was pushed inside me that made my frustration even worse. My world centred around the vibes and the slow build, to "fuck, I'm cumming!", to absence and the cruel slaps to various sensitive parts of me. All I wanted in the whole world was to cum, my whole being was centred on that single ambition. I felt tears slowly sliding down my cheeks adding to the mess that used to be my face.

And then it happened! I reached the magic moment and the vibes were not taken away and the dam burst. Despite the straps holding me in place my body bucked and twisted as my orgasm took over. I very rarely squirt but this time I did. It felt like my insides had exploded. It seemed to go on for ever but then ... nothing, just blackness.

When I came back to reality I was no longer in the chair but lying curled up on the floor, covered by a soft blanket. Marie was kneeling next to me stroking my hair and Mistress was busy sorting out the cupboard. I still wore the gag and the clamps but at that moment they weren't important. I spent a little quiet time re-living those last moments I remember. My reverie was short-lived as Mistress came over and told me to stop wallowing and to kneel up properly. With Marie's help I managed to get onto my knees. Mistress unbuckled the strap holding the gag in place and eased it out of my mouth. My jaw was stiff and aching. Then she took hold of the two clamps and looked me in the eye.

"Ready?" she asked, and I knew what to expect but nodded anyway.

I nearly fainted again as the blood flowed back but I just managed to control it. I knelt there, quietly sobbing, not so much at the pain in my nipples but at the relief of finally being allowed to cum. I was a total mess. Drool had dripped all over me and my spray when I came must have gone everywhere. Certainly, I felt damp and sticky all over.

Mistress came over with a dog lead and clipped it to my collar handing the other end to Marie who took it happily.

"Time for bed," announced Mistress and turned on her heel and walked to the door. "Bring Sherri with you Marie," and she walked out and stood waiting for us just outside. Marie stood up and somehow, summoning what felt like the last of my strength, I stood up next to her. She walked out, and I had no choice but to follow her on the lead. We paused and waited while Mistress locked it behind us before walking through the dining room and up the stairs.

"I don't think we'll need the guest room tonight," she told us, "and I think your overnight bag can stay in the car until tomorrow."

At last, bed and the chance to sleep I thought but I was wrong.

12