Trip to Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, they cuddled again. In the darkness, Rose's back to Evelyn's chest, nestled and content, Evelyn asked Rose how she was doing - for real.

"Right now Evelyn I'm in your arms and it feels like the safest, warmest, most wonderful place in this world," Rose admitted.

"You're not upset with me, for pushing you?" she asked.

Rose was sharp enough to understand that everyone had doubts from time to time. "No, Evelyn, I'm not. Today was...exquisite in a lot of ways despite the discomfort, despite the need."

"Good, my lovely lovely Rose," Evelyn said. "Tomorrow is another day." There was a soft noise, a murmur, somewhat indecipherable to Rose. But it might have been 'I love you.'

In a reversal, Rose woke to the aroma of coffee, and Evelyn already perched on the stool. "Wake up sleepyhead!" she called. "Today you are released the entire day. We have an excursion!" Evelyn said happily.

Rose, who had never been snorkeling before, found the experience to be about as otherworldly wonderful as it could be. To be face-down in the warm water, to be able to see deep in that crystal clearness, and with the millions of fish swimming around made her feel as peaceful as she had ever felt. It was fun, to float with the motion of the water, back and forth, breathing slowly and easily as she studied colorful yellows and blues, and watched the fish interact.

From time to time Evelyn floated by and they touched hands and exchanged grins behind their masks. Then they separated, content to float and study whatever grabbed their attention. Afterwards, on the boat, swaddled in towels, Rose whispered to Evelyn a quiet, private thanks, telling her that it had been one of the most amazing moments of her entire life. Evelyn glowed, basking in the compliment, assuring her friend and lover and submissive that it had been her pleasure and was thrilled that she enjoyed herself.

Rather than returning to the resort, they remained in town and shopped virtually the rest of the day. They ate in town, too, and by the time they got back to their resort both were so tired that there seemed only one thing to do - which was to slide gratefully into bed and ease swiftly and surely into deep, restful slumber.

The following day, again, they did not engage in any sexual play. Evelyn awoke complaining of a headache and Rose woke in a dark mood herself. By mutual consent the two agreed that there was no play that day, and Rose actually spent most of the day tending to her friend and trying to get her through her migraine. That evening at dinner the haughty, snotty bitch was again tossing daggers from her eyes at the two older women who found the young bitch's attitude towards them tiresome and irksome.

They returned to their cottage in sour moods, individually and collectively, and spent the night more or less doing their own things. Rose took a long stroll on the beach, pondering life in general. Evelyn had curled up in a corner with a book, and her demeanor suggested that she wanted very much to be left alone, please and thank you, and that was that.

The next morning brought with it a vastly improved mood for Rose. She woke with a smile, and rather enjoyed puttering about the cottage while naked, preparing coffee. When Evelyn awoke, despite the usual grumbling, she showed none of the signs of physical pain, and upon emerging from her morning routine confirmed that same thing to Rose. She took the offered coffee, provided thanks, and perched on a stool.

"So what should we do today?" Evelyn asked while holding her cup with both hands. The liquid was hot enough that a tiny tendril of steam rose lazily before disappearing into the air. "I mean, two days without sex in paradise is like two weeks, don't you think?"

Rose voiced her agreement. "Yes, I agree." She grinned cheekily. "Mistress."

Evelyn glanced over. "Feeling a little slutty, my dear?"

"Yes," Rose replied honestly enough.

"Good. Kneel on the bed, in your position, slut," Evelyn intoned. "I'll be around shortly."

For Rose, kneeling on the bed was at least not extremely uncomfortable. But the longer she knelt, watching her Mistress's back as she continued to slowly sip her coffee and browse whatever on her mobile device, she felt more and more deeply submissive to the woman. It was hard to explain, yet this subtle show of dominance was as powerful as any finger caressing her skin. She was made to kneel and to wait, at her Mistress's beck and call, and a toy to be used merely at her whim. It made her shudder. It made her wet. It made her drip.

Evelyn stood. Wordlessly she breezed past Rose and went into her bag of goodies. She then instructed Rose to lie on her back. Using small but supple cords, she coiled several loops between wrist and upper bicep, folding each arm tightly to itself. There was no escape; even if there had not been six evenly distributed loops of the soft nylon, her muscles were in a position where they could not generate strength. She felt the heat course through her.

A leg was lifted, then bent. The coils of rope folded the leg and bound it. The other was done, and then additional loops were added at her ankles and upper thighs. Evelyn scooted onto the bed, and smiled nastily at her submissive from her vantage point.

She held up two rubber-tipped clamps. Rose inhaled sharply, watching Evelyn's hand descend towards her exposed, and gaping, sex. The clamp was applied by gathering one lip into it, and when it released Rose hissed noisily. There was a sharp pain that quickly dulled, but it certainly was acute for a moment as delicate flesh was compressed unnaturally. The second clamp drew a similar reaction.

Then, as Evelyn began moving Rose's legs, she understood her position. Her legs, drawn up, hovering over her body, with little ropes looped around her big toes connecting to the clamps created a situation that if she moved her legs too much, the clamps gripped and pulled on her delicate flesh. She felt her sex opened widely, and was certain that her pink insides were visible.

"Now then," Evelyn smiled even more nastily, "let's play The Game."

"Oh...oh fuck!" Rose gasped.

"Not yet. But soon, perhaps," Evelyn chuckled. She got her timer ready, and then applied the wand to the exposed, open clitoris between the two clamps. Rose rocked hard backwards, and screamed as the biting pain erupted and punished her for moving.

"Oh god no no no," Rose moan as she moved her legs back into position, which in turn applied more of the high-pitched vibrations directly to her pussy. She was soon panting as the vibrations drove her closer and closer to an orgasm - and after the lengthy denial she had endured, this particularly wicked setup left her begging for the orgasm in very short order.

"Oh no, you're not ready, not yet," Evelyn laughed as she paused the timer and withdrew the wand. She watched Rose pant and heave, her legs trying to remain still.

Somewhere in the tenth minute of The Game, Rose lost her sense of consciousness. She was so deep, and pulled inward more deeply. Assaulted by all manner of sensation she sort of just drifted away. She was screaming, begging to cum, alternating with begging her Mistress to stop. Each time she moved her pussy was yanked, and each yank created pain. Yet even the pain began to drive her arousal - an effect she had never before encountered. It was like every nerve in her body was fired and transmitting, and the result was simply to overwhelm her brain's capacity to filter any longer.

The result was a long low moan, an uh-uh-uh-uh that had no particular rhythm. She was barely able to voice her edges, and seeming to understand, Evelyn switched the device off and set it down. She began unclamping Rose, which got two high-pitched screams as blood rushed back into squished flesh.

As soon as the clamps were off, Rose rolled onto her side on the bed and began weeping. Weeping turned into a torrent, and then she was flat-out bawling. There was some knowledge that Evelyn had scooped her up and cradled her tightly, holding and crooning soothing words but at the apex the torrent was beyond reach. It did not last as long as it might have without the comfort; the comfort Evelyn provided was the only thing that reattached her tether to consciousness.

They remained there, one woman bound, the other bound to hold, and simply laid together on the bed for a long time until Rose finally regained all controls. She announced that by requesting her Mistress untie her as the bonds were beginning to put unpleasant strains on older joints. When Rose regained her freedom of movement she sighed happily, and turned on the bed to face her Mistress.

"That was intense," Rose told her.

"Yes, my love," Evelyn agreed, her fingers touching her sub's face lightly and gently.

"I've never gone that deeply into sub-space before," Rose admitted.

Evelyn nodded. "It might happen again," she said softly, "because you will not get a break from being my little slut today. Understand?"

A thrill coursed through her, contemplating all the wicked pleasures she was sure to have to endure. Torturous, perhaps, but wickedly pleasurable as well. "I understand, Mistress."

"Good. Let's go sun ourselves for a bit. You, slut, will be topless all day." She paused, and added as an afterthought, "and you will be plugged. Go retrieve it, insert it, and let's get ready to worship the sun."

How many times that afternoon had Rose edged? She lost count somewhere around ten. Every single time a person appeared on the beach, walking towards them, Evelyn would issue the order: "Edge before they get close, slut," and Rose slipped her hands into her bikini bottoms and touched her clitoris furiously until she was heaving, panting and gasping. Only after announcing her edge was she allowed to rest, and more than one couple passing by them shot Rose very curious looks.

Rose was sure she looked exhausted and harried. She felt it. Her loins throbbed from constant touching and more constant denial. Her face felt heated and not from the sun, and she was sure her breasts were flushed deeply from the need to cum. All throughout the day the plug in her ass had ensured her arousal levels never fell below a certain line. She squirmed constantly, as the itch and need battered her psyche.

At supper, Rose was made to go into the cottage and kneel in her position on the bed. She was to face the wall, denied even the ability to observe her Mistress. She checked the clock when she arrived and as her wait period neared thirty minutes could not stop wondering what the hell was taking her so long.

Voices were heard, and Rose recognized Evelyn's tones but the male-sounding voice was unfamiliar. She shuddered as an unsaid but thought "oh fuck!" ripped through her mind. Then the door was opened.

"Rose, honey, you remember Jayden, right?" Evelyn called. The closed with a soft snicking sound. "Turns out its his day off and after teasing you all day, I need to be stuffed full of his cock. And he's only too willing to help stuff me. Isn't that just lovely of him?"

Rose moaned her reply which was some unintelligible jibberish of need and protest.

"Oh don't worry, you won't be taking part, honey," Evelyn assured her. There was a pause, and then Evelyn's voice held as wicked a tone as Rose had ever heard come from any woman's mouth. "You get to watch."

Ten minutes later Rose was on her back. The waist cinch was back, pinning her cuffed wrists to her side. Rose turned her head, watching Evelyn make the handsome young man kneel on her bed. His cock was just lovely, thick but not overly long, jutting out from his body over big balls. His physique was chiseled - not quite model-worthy but not far off either. And as she watched Evelyn tilt her head back and slide the cock into her mouth, Rose felt her own mouth flood with saliva. She realized that she wanted to be sucking him too.

Not surprisingly, her pussy screamed its demands. Her legs scissored on the bed, her hips rose and fell, all while viewing the impossibly sexy sight of Evelyn slowly working her mouth and tongue on that erection. God it was hot, her bright red lips, his dusky skin. She detected both musky aromas in the air - hers and his both. That hit her too making her even needier.

She had feared seeing a man naked. She had worried that she would not want to touch another man ever again. In her state, she would have let him take her ass if he offered it!

Her hands rose and delicately began to caress the turgid shaft. She fondled his thick balls, and deep throated him for a minute. Jayden roared, his hips pushing forward, his back arching leveraging his hips deeply into her mouth. She took it easily, and then released him with gasping breaths. "Fuck what a cock!" she marveled. "God it's delicious, Rose!" Evelyn teased. "I want more, baby," Evelyn looked up at Jayden.

"Suck my cock," he said in his slow island manner. "Show me what a good cocksucker you are," he said. Not that Evelyn needed to hear that, Rose knew, but it was sexy anyway. Evelyn's fingers danced along that shaft, and Rose detected her slowing her actions. She was going to draw out his orgasm, Rose knew, because Evelyn had no other way except teasing and denial. She slurped noisily, the sounds almost gross, but mixed with her moans around the cock made it so hot. Rose again wanted to taste him, and it was agony to be that horny and have that fine a male specimen that close...yet refused the opportunity.

"Please Mistress," Rose begged softly at one point. "Please!"

She popped the cock from her mouth. Grinned at Rose. "You're not even close to being ready...my little slut," she mouthed just before engulfing his penis once again. Rose moaned and turned her head, as again wave after wave of intense sexual need coursed throughout her body. Being unable to move her hands made it worse. It intensified it since she was unable even to touch her own body. That knowledge simply mixed in with the rest and pushed her deeper into her own mind.

Her head turned when she heard Evelyn asked Jayden if he was ready to fuck her.

"Hell yes I am," Jayden moaned. His cock was slick from saliva and bobbing strongly. Rose knew that Evelyn had treated him to a wet and messy blowjob.

"What do you think we should do about my little slut?" Evelyn posed the question to Jayden.

He laughed. "Make her clean your cunt after I spunk in it," he said clearly enjoying saying such filthy words.

"Oooh I could not have said it better myself." She turned. "Get ready my little slut, to clean a freshly-fucked and cum-filled pussy!"

Rose was positioned in the center of the bed. Evelyn got on all fours, and her pussy was directly above Rose's head. Rose marveled at Evelyn's plump, opened petals and the obvious wetness, and craned her head backwards to watch Jayden's approach. God the cock was so thick, so hard. He held it, and pressed the head to her sex. Evelyn moaned whorishly as the cock slowly penetrated her, and Rose thought that she had never seen such a wickedly sexy sight before.

But Jayden's hips began working faster and faster. There was no holding him back; his thrusting got rougher and harder. Evelyn's body shook from his actions, and her cries were loud and pleasurable. Rose was panting just as fast and hard as Evelyn and Jayden, such was the sexy sight.

When Jayden slammed his cock into her that final time, Rose felt a thrill of foreboding. His actions until that moment had gotten a little out of synch, and his groans and cries as constant as hers. She saw the tendons in his arm react and his lower body muscles clench as he gripped Evelyn's hips and made that final slam. A wet, noisy slapping noise accompanied it. Then, Rose stared at the boy's cock and balls as they began pulsing. Over and over, pulsing, and Rose had the random thought of "oh so that's what it looks like" as he filled Evelyn's pussy with his seed.

When Jayden groaned and finally sat back on his haunches, Rose watched as a thick, gooey stream of cum emerged from Evelyn's cunt. The whole mess fell and splattered on her face, lips and mouth, and Rose found the taste delightful. She leaned up and opened her mouth, lips covering Evelyn's pussy and greedily sucked all of his cum from her. She swallowed it all, reveling in the combined tastes. Only when Evelyn screamed and scooted away did Rose cease, and then she flopped her head down onto the bed, panting herself.

"Damn, you a cumslut," Jayden laughed, looking down at Rose's messy, stained face.

"Seems that way, Jayden," Rose agreed, not really upset by his description. It was rather apt.

"You go on now Jayden," Evelyn groaned. "We discussed this," she added.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a grin. He hopped from the bed to the floor, tossed on his clothing, and left the cottage as softly and quickly as he had entered.

"How's my cumslut?" Evelyn wanted to know.

"My god I need to cum so badly, Mistress, please!" Rose said. Back in her presence alone, all her needs came rushing back in.

Evelyn sat silently for several seconds. Her hands, or rather the tips of her fingers, traced lazily around Rose's distended nipples. "You have been an awfully good submissive on this trip." Evelyn turned and faced Rose. "You've earned your cum."

"Oh thank god, thank you Mistress, thank you thank you thank you!"

For a fleeting second Rose felt a sense of angst when "that" smile spread on Evelyn's face. But her look was replaced with hunger.

"I don't usually do this," Evelyn said. "And I'll be taking a few extra precautions," she added. "But I think that I'm going to lick you to an orgasm," Evelyn said. "As a proper reward for your exemplary behavior."

Rose soon found her ankles connected to her waist cinch and was rendered immobile. She knew her cunt gaped, and pulsed, and leaked. At one point Evelyn dipped her fingers in, and showed the sticky, clear natural lubricants that clung to her finger.

When Rose felt that tongue drag over her sex that first time she screamed out in such pleasure she was sure the front office heard her. Over and over Evelyn dragged her tongue, slowly, drawing it out, leaving her panting and breathless yet each lick pushing her closer to an orgasm already on a hair-trigger.

It came when Evelyn stopped, and put her mouth fully on Rose's clitoris and sucked and licked furiously. It was a surprise, and Rose arched her back and then was absolutely hammered by the powerful orgasm. No orgasm had ever been better. Wetter. Lasted longer. There were no words and she could not even moan. Her body sucked resources far faster than she could provide them...and then her entire world...went black.