Trip to the Cabin with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this better?"

"Much better."

Kelly scooted back between my legs, gently stroking my cock as she spoke, "James, are you sure you want to continue?"

I didn't even have to think, "Kelly of course I want to continue, you're so beautiful and you can obviously see the effect you have on me."

She gently squeezed my cock and smiled, "I do, but you know this is going to change us forever?"

Obviously thinking with my little head, I remarked, "I know, and I am okay with that, are you okay with that?"

She thought again for a moment then gave me a small smile, "I am. I don't want to think about losing you, but if you have to move on, at least we can share this."

I sat up, and for the first time kiss her on the lips. We kissed for a few moments, the kiss deepening as time went on until we broke apart to catch our breath. "We just have one problem."

"What's that?" Kelly replied.

I gave her a sideways frown, "Obviously I didn't expect this, and I don't have any condoms..."

She gave my cock another squeeze, "That's okay, we don't need them..."

"Really?"

"Really. Have you ever wondered why you never got a little brother or sister?"

"Crossed my mind but figured you guys had your reasons."

"I have a condition called primary ovarian insufficiency or POI, basically my ovaries quit working when I was 30 and don't produce any eggs. So, I'm infertile."

Momentarily forgetting that I was naked with my stepmom while she stroked my cock, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging tightly and said, "Oh Kelly I'm so sorry."

She released my cock and hugged me back, saying as I stroked her back, "It's okay. It was tough originally, but I got over it because I have you." We released each other and leaned back before Kelly continued, "Now, I can have you in the most perfect way possible. Lay back?"

She gently pushed on my shoulder causing me to lay back; with me on my back, Kelly pushed my legs down and then crawled up the bed until she was able to straddle my waist. As I looked down, I could see her hovering over my cock, her lips glistening in their wetness; she reached down and took ahold of my cock, softly running it up and down her slit. Once the head was completely wet, she placed it at her opening and began to lower herself onto me.

I have had my share of sex in my young life, but seeing and feeling my beautiful, older, stepmom's pussy envelope my cock was literally a dream come true. We both groaned as she settled completely onto me, and neither of us moved for a moment. As we made eye contact, Kelly spoke, "God you feel so good."

All I could do was nod my head, causing her to smile, then slowly gyrating her hips, allowing her pussy to twist around my cock ever so much. Seeing her move in the light and feeling the textured walls of her pussy caused me to moan softly. Just like her movements that had woken me up no more than 10 minutes prior, she began to speed up her movements, causing us both to let out noises of pleasure. Our noises were interrupted when she said, "Touch me please baby."

I moved my hands up her bent legs, resting them on her hips and helping guide her motions as she ground, and then began to rock back and forth on my cock, grinding her pelvis and her clit against my coarse pubic hair. Her moans began to increase in volume before she clamped a hand over her mouth, not wanting to disturb the neighbors. That caused me to smile and gave me an idea. Each time she rocked forward on me, I felt my cock slip out of her slightly, so each time she did, I began to thrust upwards into her. The first time I did, her eyes opened bigger, and she let out a louder, but muffled moan.

We kept this up for at least a minute before she quickly removed her hand and squeaked out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

I kept doing what I had been but made sure that each thrust was a bit more forceful, and I held myself against her for a moment. Within three or four more thrusts, Kelly pushed down into me and stopped her movements as her body began to shake. She let out a muffled moan as I felt her walls contracting around my cock as the orgasm flowed through her body. I kept our pelvises pressed together as she rode her orgasm, relishing in the feeling of her pussy and the sight of her pleasure.

As her orgasm began to subside, I relaxed slightly and began to softly run my hands from her hips, around to her ass, giving it a soft squeeze before sliding up her back and gently pulling her against me. Feeling our bodies pressed together, her breasts pressing into my chest, sent a chill through my body, causing me to thrust into her as our lips met, causing her to moan into our kiss, before allowing her tongue to slip into mine. We stayed like that kissing for a few moments before she pulled away, sitting back vertical. I smirked, "You're pretty sexy when you cum."

She gently smacked my chest, "Well I would hope so considering you did that to me!"

I laughed, "You were the one doing all the work, I just helped you out."

"Well, you did a damn good job of it!" As I smiled at the compliment, Kelly moved her hands from her thighs, up her body until they were gently cupping her breasts.

Her hips began to move again slightly, and I took a deep breath before muttering, "Fuck that is hot."

She smirked, "I'm glad you like it, would you like to change positions?"

"What would you like?" I was secretly hoping for doggy, the thought of being behind her, seeing her tight ass as I thrust sent a wave of pleasure to my cock.

"How about plain old missionary, then I can see your face when you cum."

While I was a little disappointed in the choice, hearing her comment about me cumming more than made up for it. "That works, but you kinda have me pinned."

"Oh yeah, that is a slight problem, but you feel so good." She rolled her hips one more time, causing us to both groan before lifting herself off my cock and rolling to the side so I could get up.

As I got off my back and moved between her now spread legs, I said, "You feel pretty fucking good too."

She reached down and gently grasped my cock in her hands, pulling me towards her open lips, "Fuck I'm creamy."

I looked down at my cock in her hand, and sure enough, there was a white film built up around the base of my cock. When I glanced at her lips again, I could see the same film, built up at the bottom of her slit. As my head spread her lips and entered her, we both groaned; she let go of my shaft and I pressed the rest of the way into her, once again bringing our pelvises together.

I pulled out, then slid back, getting used to her and then beginning to make shallow thrusts, causing her to moan. With both of us comfortable, I pressed back into her. I leaned over, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders so I could look into her eyes. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and said, "You said you wanted to see me when I cum, but where do you want me to cum?"

She smirked, "I told you I can't have kids, I want you to cum inside of me."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head, "That is, unless you don't want to?" As she finished her question, I felt her walls squeeze my cock.

I groaned, "Fuck, did you mean to do that?"

"Of course, now do you want to cum inside of me James?" She squeezed again and I groaned from the feeling and her dirty talk, something I never would have expected. I nodded my head, pulled out and began to thrust. She took a deep breath and said, "That's what I thought."

The next couple of minutes, there were no words spoken by either of us except the occasional "Fuck" or "Yes!" I began to speed my thrusts up, trying to maintain a rhythm that felt the best, but prolonged the pleasure because what little bit of brain power I had left told me that I wanted this to last as long as possible. I felt Kelly shift and opened my eyes to find that she had moved a hand to her pussy, exposed her swollen clit and was stroking it; this caused us both to moan as I leaned back so I could watch and keep thrusting.

We both kept up was we were doing for another couple of minutes before I felt her walls once again contract and she let out a loud moan, not even bothering to cover her mouth. At the same time, I felt a wetness spread over my pelvis and balls; when I looked down, I saw a bit of liquid slip from below her finger, continuing to coat me. Realizing that she was squirting (my first one) I pressed into her again and felt my own orgasm pulse through my cock as I began to cum. Keeping our bodies pressed against each other, I pumped my cum into her, causing her eyes to shoot open and moan then squeak out "YES!"

As both of our orgasms subside, we both stayed still, filling the room with sounds of our heavy breathing. As our breathing began to return to normal, Kelly gave me a sleepy smile and grabbed my arms gently pulling me to her. Once we were pressed together, she hugged me and wrapped her legs around my waist, pinning me to her. As my cock began to soften, she gently scratched my back and said, "That was amazing."

I tried to flex my quickly delating cock and gently kissed her neck before saying, "You aren't kidding."

We stayed liked that for a few moments until Kelly released her legs and the shift of her body caused my cock to slip out of her. We both let out a sigh and I lifted my head from the crook of her neck and said, "Would you like a towel?"

She smiled back at me, then kissed my lips softly, "Not really, I love the feeling of after sex. Can I have my water though?" I stood up and walked to the dresser, grabbing both our waters; when I turned back to the bed Kelly was casually running her finger up her slit, drawing our combined cream onto her finger, she smiled and said, "You came so much."

I nodded, unsure of what to say; as I handed her the water, I climbed into bed beside her, taking a swig of mine as she pulled up the covers and lay down completely. I reached over and turned the light off, then lay down myself. Once my head was on the pillow, Kelly began to shift and I felt her ass press against me, wiggling a bit as she came closer. I smiled, "I know I'm 24, but I need about a half hour for round two."

She giggled, "That's fine. I figured we started out this way, might as well go to sleep this way."

I nodded to myself and draped my arm back over her, cupping her breast in my hand and squeezing her a bit closer. She let out a sigh and we stayed like that until I felt myself drifting off to sleep; I remember saying, G'night Kell," she pressed back into me and said, "Night."

****

I woke the next morning with a groan, at first from the light streaming in through a crack in the curtains, and then from the feeling of a wet tongue and lips on my cock. As I opened my eyes, I could see Kelly, still naked with her wet hair in a pony tail, between my legs with my cock in her mouth. I involuntarily pressed into her, causing her to smile and then look up at me, "Oh good, you're awake. I wondered when that would happen."

"You could have woken me."

"Well, when I woke up, you were creating a pretty good tent with the sheets, so after I showered, I thought I'd take care of you."

"You really don't have too..."

"I know, but I wanted too, would you like me to continue?" I nodded my head and she smiled, "I'm glad."

With that, she dropped her lips back to my cock, gently kissing the head and then parting her lips to take it in. She spent the next five minutes working her lips up and down my cock, flicking the underside of my head with her tongue, causing me to moan with each pass. After taking me as deep as she could, she pulled back to catch her breath while I groaned. I looked down to see her smiling; she replaced her mouth with her hand, softly stroking my cock, then moving down, took one of my balls into her mouth. I've had great oral sex before, but no girl had ever taken my balls in her mouth, and when Kelly did, I let out a loud moan.

As her hand continued to stroke my shaft, she allowed my one ball to drop from her mouth, and quickly took the other into her mouth causing me to let out another moan. She gently rolled it around in her mouth before letting it slip free and raising back up, and replacing the hand on my shaft with her mouth. She once again worked my shaft, but this time, she began to cup my wet balls with her hand, gently rolling them as I moaned in pleasure. She kept this up for another minute before I said, "Kelly, I'm going to cum soon."

This seemed to spur her on as she increased her tempo with her mouth and as I involuntarily thrust into her mouth, I exclaimed, "Oh god!" I felt her lips clamp tighter on my shaft as my orgasm hit me and I felt the first shot of cum leave my cock, heading towards her throat. Kelly softly coughed but as the next few spurts entered her mouth, she swallowed every bit. With my orgasm subsiding, Kelly loosened her mouth on my cock and began to softly clean my shaft up before allowing my cock to slip from her mouth.

As I regained my breath and Kelly sat up, I managed to say, "Wow, that is a hell of a good morning."

"I agree, I'm glad you liked it."

"I did. What time is it even?"

Kelly laughed, "About 9:30."

"Oh shit, we have to check out in like a half hour."

She laughed again, "Yep. Go ahead and shower, I'll get dressed and go grab some donuts and muffins from the lobby for us." We both got up from the bed, her heading towards her bag and me towards the shower.

I spent the next 10 minutes showering and trying to wrap my brain around what had happened over the last nine hours. Of course, I had fantasized about her, but now I had had sex with my stepmom, and been woken up by her sucking my cock, so it was clear she didn't regret what happened. I finally decided as I dried off that I what would happen over the next few days, since we were going to be wrapping this up at the cabin.

I got dressed, packed up my toiletries, then exited the bathroom to find Kelly sitting on the bed in a pair of leggings and a crew neck sweatshirt. She looked up from her phone and smiled, "I got us some food and I started packing up both our bags."

"Thank you." I sat down on the bed beside her, fetching a blueberry muffin from the plate and we made small talk about the news on TV as we ate, then packed up and headed towards the front desk to check out. "If you want to take our things out and get the Jeep cleaned off, I'll get us checked out."

I nodded and then head out, starting the jeep, and began to get it cleaned off after throwing our bags in the back seat. As I finished the windshield, Kelly came out, smiling as she climbed in the passenger seat, letting me finish everything else up before joining her in the Jeep. We made the remaining hour and half drive, talking like we always did. When we turned off the main road towards the cabin, I unlocked the gate, shifted the Jeep into four-wheel drive, and then made my way up the snow-covered drive until we could see the cabin through the trees. Pulling front of the porch, as close as I could, I jumped out and grabbed a broom of the front porch, doing my best to sweep off the steps and the porch to the door. As I got to the front door and unlocked it, Kelly had joined me carrying her purse, backpack and coat; I turned around, causing us to bump into each other, "Oh shit, I'm sorry."

She laughed, "You're good. I'll go in and start getting things turned on and then I'll start unloading the Jeep."

"Sounds good, I'm going to change boots and then I'll go around and get the pumped turned on and then bring in some wood for the fireplace."

"Perfect, and James?"

"Yeah, Thanks again, this means a lot."

I smiled back at her, "Of course."

After changing, I spent the next 15 minutes getting the water turned on and moving, then began to fill the wood rack in the cabin then on the porch. Our electric was underground, so outages weren't common, but didn't want to risk losing heat when the low that evening was forecasted in the single digits with a windchill in the negatives. As I finished up, I noticed the Jeep was unpacked and made my way into the cabin.

Once inside, I kicked off my boots and hung my coat up. I noticed that Kelly had already put away most of the kitchen stuff, there was a small fire burning in the woodstove and the furnace was running as it brought the temperature up to 65 from its preset of 50. Kelly was nowhere to be found, I figured she was in the master getting unpacked, so I decided to head to my usual room and get changed into my heavier clothes so I could get the old tractor out and get the driveway cleared.

When I walked into my room, my bag wasn't on my bed, nor were my clothes in the dresser, I walked back into the living room and yelled, "Hey Kelly, where is my bag? I want to get the driveway plowed."

From down the hallway I heard, "Ummmm, hold on."

I turned towards the sound of her voice and as I did, she walked out the door of the master. I simply muttered "Oh." Kelly stood in the hallway naked; her bush from the night before was now trimmed to a thin landing strip and her nipples were pointing directly at me, standing at attention in the cold.

She gave me a devilish grin and said, "So, why don't we warm up a little bit, and you can plow something else. How does that sound?"

"Sounds a hell of a lot better than what I had planned."

"Good." As she spoke, she turned, shook her ass subtly and then walked into the master with me close behind her. When I got to the room, I found my duffle bag sitting beside the bed and as Kelly sat on the bed, spreading her legs for me to see she said, "I just threw our clothes into the closet bag this morning, so they are mixed, I figured we could sort them out together."

I smiled and began to strip my clothes off, feeling the cool air leaving goosebumps on my skin, "Makes sense to me, only need to dirty one set of sheets."

My thoughts exactly, now, let's take care of our goosebumps."

For the next half hour, that is exactly what we did, I got to taste her wet pussy, bringing her to two orgasms, one with my tongue ad one with my tongue and fingers. After that, I did get my wish from the night before, getting to fuck Kelly from behind and watching her firm as jiggle with each thrust of my hips.

One we were done and lay under the cover in each other's arms, covered in sweat and each other's juices, Kelly spoke, "So, when do you have to be back at work?"

"I took a full week off, so the rest of this weekend, all week, then next weekend, so we've got a while."

"Good, I think we are going to be distracted a bunch."

I chuckled, then groaned as she began to stroke my cock softly with her hand as she gave me a hint of what the next week, and then later the rest of my life would bring.

12