Trip to the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plink rubbed his eyes, careful not to jostle the glasses. So this stuff was really, really, really real, for real. Really real. Nobody, not even Mawl, would just do that, not unless there was something really powerful going on. And he guessed that that screen was just about as powerful as they came if it was enough to make Mawl turn into a nipple-pinching dog with just one sentence. Again, Plink felt a weird surge of happiness, from that same semi-dark place in the corner of his mind. He could finally say it, he was having fun! He laughed openly and considered taking a picture of Mawl to show her later, but he figured that having a picture or video like that on his phone could potentially be a relationship-ender, down the line.

"Oh man, Mawl, you're such a good girl!" He giggled like a dummy and pat her on the head as she twisted her nipples. Plink could feel the fact that he was leaking through his underpants and tried to ignore it. It occurred to him that there was a high probability that, just maybe, the cat, though in some sort of a trance, might actually still remember what Plink was making her do and say when she woke up. Well, fuck. Plink hoped that she wouldn't be too mad, if so; maybe she'd even appreciate him getting into this thing! She certainly seemed to be getting into it, barking and twisting in her seat like a horny puppy.

Plink almost felt sad as the words started to fade from the screen. He could suddenly think of so many more things to have her do! It seemed like the time for that was over, though. New instructions jumped onto the screen. "How fun! What a good choice! Now why don't you give them something to remember this time by? Try telling them something like the following: 'When you hear me ___, you will ___.' Don't worry, it won't last forever! The effect will wear off In 24 hours. If you would like the trigger to be removed earlier, please speak with an associate at the concession kiosk."

Hm. Now that Plink was in the zone, and much less worried, he could really come up with a funny one, for this. He thought, and thought, and finally... "Mawl, when you hear me snap, you won't be able to stop yourself from rubbing my paws!" Yeah, that was a great idea! Silly enough to hopefully get a giggle from both of them, and he always liked a good foot rub.

He waited for a few seconds, unsure if he was supposed to do it now or not, but soon enough more instructions appeared. "Alright! We hope you enjoyed the ride! Please read the following sentence aloud: 'INSERT PARTICIPANT NAME HERE, you're free.' There will now be a short intermission. Participant 2, see you in a couple of minutes!"

Plink felt a little sorry that he hadn't used his time more wisely. He'd expected a little longer than that, considering what he paid! But, he guessed this technology must be pretty expensive. Was he already considering picking up another ticket? He shook his head as that dread started to creep its way back into his brain. That's right, he still had his turn. He sighed. "Mawl, you're free." Plink glanced around really quickly, and snapped his fingers right after he spoke the words.

As he did, Mawl scrambled back into her own scrambled brains, and they slowly started to congeal back into place. Where was she? Theater... Boyfriend... And then, the spiral had turned into colors and she'd needed to rub his feet so much that... She blinked, and things seemed a lot clearer, and she remembered something important. She fumbled to put her glasses back on. Her jeans were soaked, and her nipples... The memories hit her like a ton of bricks. "Oh." She looked from the screen to Plink, furrowing her brow. She looked angry, for a second, but then she smiled. Whatever she was feeling, it wasn't anger - though there was something in there that made the smile waver. She was suppressing something, and only barely. "O-oh, so that's how you wanna play, huh?" It was a loving, mischievous sort of malice in her eyes, at least. "I was wondering when you were gonna ask, by the way," she teased, "mister pink hoodie."

Plink would have turned whiter if it had been possible. Fuck. Dirty fuck. Shit. Goddammit. He could have SWORN that this shit gave you amnesia afterwards. That's how it always was in the cartoons. How could the cartoons lie to him! "H-ha, well, uh... Yyyyyeah..." Plink coughed. "Well I mean, uh... Yyyya see..."

The words on the screen changed again. This time, it just said "2." Mawl put her hands on Plink's nearer thigh as he stammered. She leaned in and smooched him on the face, then got up in his ear to whisper, "Your turn, babe." Then, putting her reflexes to good use for a change, she deftly reached up and ripped the glasses off her boyfriend's face.

Plink opened his eyes. He didn't remember closing them, but he opened them anyway. He looked around. He was in a nice open field. He didn't remember how he got here, but soon, he didn't care. The grass was tall, almost taller than he was. The sun was shining, there were birds chirping. There was just enough of a breeze, but not too much. He smiled. It was such a lovely day outside. He was naked. That was weird, and then it wasn't. He started to walk around.

There were lots of lovely things around him. He found a pond with some fish swimming. There were a couple of frogs hopping around. He found a big, beautiful tree and sat under it for a while. It was a peace unlike any other he had ever experienced. In a word, it was paradise.

Back on the couch, it hit Plink just as hard as it had hit Mawl. He sat limp in his seat, eyes glued on the screen, drool running out of the corner of his mouth. He had a dopey smile on his face. His tail was wagging. His boner was nearly poking a hole in his jeans. Mawl was on her knees in front of him, hands working furiously at his feet, a determined look on her face.

Mawl had, for all her confidence, had something clawing at her insides the whole time she'd been talking to Plink. When she saw him drop like a stone, she'd let out a little moan, then flew down off the couch to kneel at her boyfriend's paws. Oh, god that post-hypnotic trigger was strong. She'd nearly broken out in cold sweats trying to keep her hands off his paws, but it wouldn't have done to try to tease him about what he'd done while she was rubbing his feet. Now, though, she could indulge. She gave them a squeeze, and all the tension inside dissolved in an instant. It felt so good that a sigh broke out of her. She ran her hands over his paws, their pads, their fur, his ankles, squeezing on his toes until her brain was satisfied with calling it a whole "rub." Whew. She got back up on the couch, straightened her hair, and looked at the screen through her glasses.

"When participant two is ready, please say, 'Continue.' Please do not remove your glasses."

Mawl took one quick look at Plink's drooling face, then cleared her throat. "Ahem. Continue." The screen switched its instructions over to the same questioning phase it had presented Plink with. "Okaaaay, Pliiiiink." Her voice was back to its usual pitch. She wasn't gonna waste any more of the precious little time she had for payback, here. "Are you dreaming, Plink? Have you ever had a wet dream about other boys, before?" She spoke with a soothing, inviting tone, and she palmed softly at his package.

Plink thought about the word puzzle that he was just given. Luckily, it seemed that the deeper functions of his brain could handle what the forefront could not, simply ejecting an answer right out of his mouth without him even having to think about it. How handy! "Yyyyyyeah." He was slurring. "I have dreams about... Getting fucked... Pppppreeeeetty often..." Man, his brain sure was good at telling the truth.

"Do you wanna do stuff with another guy sometime, like, for real?" Mawl fucking loved the thought, but it didn't seem like the kind of thing she should bring up, and Plink had never mentioned it. If ever she'd had an excuse to try to make him admit to it, though, this was the time.

"I want to do stuff with another guy with you and I want him to treat both of us like girls." What a helpful brain! Thanks, brain. "I cum on my own face and pretend it's somebody else." Okay now, brain, that wasn't even really part of the question. Every time he answered though, something prodded him, somehow, something that wanted him to say more. Finished spitting out the full answer though, Plink's mouth was left just slightly ajar. He was still drooling. And the Plink at the meadow was having an absolute blast chasing a rabbit in circles around the base of a tree!

Mawl felt the short fur on her scalp stand on end and tingle. "Yessss," she said, involuntarily. "And tell me, babe - how'd you like having control of me? How'd you like me - and whatever, uhm, whatever guys you dream about - taking control of you? Do you want us to make you dress up in panties and socks and make you jerk off and tell us things like, like..." She realized she was humping her hand through her jeans, and stopped. "Do you wanna be a good girl, Plink?" She cooed it into his ear, but there was a terribly worrying sort of grin on her face. Good thing Plink wasn't looking for it.

Plink's answer jettisoned out of his skull without wasting even a moment. "At first it was scary but by the end I liked it. It felt kinda weird but also it made me really horny. I was going to make you do more stuff but I ran out of time." Mawl squealed with delight and put her hands on her dumb horny boyfriend's shoulders. "I'd really like it if you made me dress up in girl clothes. I like jerking off for people. I haven't ever done it but I think I'd like it. I stole a pair of your panties and I wear them every once in awhile." Plink's expression seemed to soften even more with every word as his goofy smile grew. "I wanna be a good girl."

The other, dreaming Plink blinked, and suddenly the meadow was gone. He didn't question it. He was standing on a stage now. He was wearing a dress. He did a dance for his audience and they cheered. He bent over and showed his fans his asshole and they cheered even louder. His cock popped out of his panties and drooled pre all over the stage. Mawl was there on stage too. She was his director. Plink loved Mawl, and he loved being her actor. She was the best director. Plink was so, so happy. Happy to do anything for Mawl. He continued dancing.

Mawl hugged his limp body so tight that she peeled his back off the seat - but not enough to peel his eyes from the screen, and purred into his face. "Good girl!" She stroked his hair and scratched him behind the ear, right where he liked it. Plink's foot bumped against the ground as his ear was scritched. Even in a trance, he couldn't help but move his foot when his favorite spot got scratched.

The screen signaled then that it was time for the next phase. The "tell them to do something" bit. Mawl had to struggle to remember what he'd had her do - the memory was already fading, for some reason, but it was still there. She remembered barking and... Her nipples being pinched. Had she been pinching them, or had he? She felt like she could picture both, equally clearly. Regardless, she stroked Plink's chest until she found his nipples, then gave them a light tug through the jacket he wore. It hadn't woken her up, that was for sure, so she felt pretty safe in doing it. He didn't react - he really was out.

Mawl had gotten a pretty good idea of what to do with him. If he was gonna make her play with herself - unprompted, no less! - she was gonna have some fun playing with him. More importantly, playing with what she'd just learned about him. "Okay, Plink," she began, "come sit in my lap. When you do, you're gonna realize that we're both naked, and that I've got the biggest cock you've ever dreamed of taking, and it's gonna fit right up in your butt and make you feel soooo super good. C'mon, dummy, come bounce on it!"

Plink's eyes widened as he took in each word. His brain started to fill in the images that Mawl had given him. He silently got up, not taking his eyes off the screen, of course, and plopped down into the cat's lap. As soon as his butt hit his girlfriend's lap, his entire body twitched, as if a switch had just been flipped. Mawl winced with a little oof when he sat down a little too hard, but he wasn't too heavy to support. She could even bounce her thigh to encourage him to "ride" her. His eyes were as large as dinner saucers, and suddenly he was panting and whimpering. He spread his legs out wide, rocking his butt against Mawl's lap. He moaned softly, then a little louder, as he slowly brought his rear up, and then down. He started off slowly, but quickly picked up speed, soon bouncing up and down on Mawl's lap. Panting, shaking, moaning. It really was as if he was getting fucked. Pleasure spread throughout every part of his body as he fucked himself on Mawl's imaginary cock.

In his trance-induced dream, Plink moaned loudly as Mawl grabbed his tail, fucking him in the ass in front of the audience. They kept on cheering. Mawl was fucking Plink's supple butt doggy style in front of everybody, and he was loving it. His cock spurted hot drops of precum all over the stage. Mawl slapped his ass a few times while her giant cock pushed against his prostate. Plink was babbling to himself. "I'm a slutty girl, I love cock, Mawl's the greatest, I-I'm a slutty girl, I love cock, Mawl's the gr-greatest, I'm a slutty girl, I love cock, Mawl's the greatest, Mawl's cock is the best, I'm a slutty girl..."

She was loving every bit of this. "Haha! Oh my god, now, here-" with another oof, she shoved him out of the way of her pocket and pulled her phone out and flipped it over into camera mode. "Take a video of yourself doing this!" She grabbed his hand and forced the phone into it, camera pointed back at them. Well, if she was gonna do this, why not go all-out? "Smile at it and tell the camera you're bouncing on cock like a good girl, and- and, make that dumb slutty hentai peace sign! Ehehe!"

She was grinding her own thighs together beneath his butt as she helped his thumb find and push the record button. Plink fumbled with the phone a bit. It was hard to work it while still focusing on riding the non-existent dick he was currently servicing, but with Mawl's help he managed to start recording. He put on a big smile and started talking to the camera. The reflection of the screen was in Plink's eyes as he recorded himself. "I'm... Nngh... I'm riding a cock like a... Nnnnngh... Like a good girl! I'm... Riding... G-good... G-good girl... Nnnnngh..." Plink held up a peace sign. His face contorted a bit and he started bouncing a bit slower. "Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck..." He panted into the camera as a fresh load of spunk started to seep through his underwear. His entire body shook, but he didn't stop bouncing on Mawl's lap. He came hard into his underpants, and in a few seconds the room smelt faintly of jizz.

At the same time, Plink's orgasm rocketed across the stage, drenching the wood in thick, ivory ropes. The audience applauded him as he orgasmed all over the place. "Good girls cum from cocks, good girls don't need to touch themselves to cum, Mawl can make me cum by herself, Mawl's cock is the best, Mawl's cock can make me cum hard, Mawl can fuck me so good, Mawl's cock is amazing, I'm a good girl..."

Back on the couch, Mawl giggled as she took the phone back from him and turned the recording off. "Aww, I was gonna tell you to do that, dummy! Now, get offa me, sit back down in your seat, stare at the screen, and, um..." She glanced at the screen, and saw that it was starting to fade to the next - and what she guessed would be the final - phase. "Aaaaaaand lay down and put your feet in my lap," she spat out quickly, hoping she'd spoken clear enough for him to get the idea. She wasn't quite sure why she asked him to do that. Maybe that trigger from earlier was still in her head.

Plink did as he was told and laid back down curled up on the couch next to his girlfriend, his paws stacked on her thighs. Normally, having a fresh load of cum in his pants would have been uncomfortable, but luckily he had the luxury to not care, at that moment.

Plink blinked, again, and when he opened his eyes this time he was underwater. Or something of the sort, at least. It felt like he was underwater. He was floating; his arms and legs moved around as though they were pushing through liquid. But he could breathe. He was relaxed. He sighed and started drifting around aimlessly without a care in the world. He thought about Mawl, he wished she was there with him, and she was. He held her hand and gave her a kiss as they gently floated.

Mawl looked at the paws in her lap. She'd always been more interested in sticking her feet on him, but rubbing his... Maybe it was just the hypnosis, but it had been fun, too. She idly stroked the fur on top of his right foot as she watched the screen change. Just as before, again - it seemed to be a pretty routine arrangement, here - give him a trigger. Again, Mawl had a plan. "Now, Plink, whenever I squeeze your feet... You're gonna turn into a good girl, like you just were for the camera, okay? You're gonna be a good girl who loves having her feet touched and especially loves telling everyone that she's a good girl who loves it when people play with her feet, like you're... Liiike you're just a toy." Mawl shivered a little and slurred the last few words. Something about thinking about someone being played with like a toy made her go warm and squishy again. She liked people being toys and... She'd liked being a toy, too.

Toy.

The screen flashed, drawing her attention. "All participants have had their turn. We hope you've all had fun! It is almost time to exit the ride. To ensure an orderly exit, all participants who are still awake, please remove your glasses and stare at the screen one more time. Say 'Continue' when you are deeply entranced. Please have a wonderful day. Come back soon!"

It seemed like a strange request - why did she need to go under again, she wondered - but the thought of resisting the screen died in her head before it was even fully formed, for some reason. Well, it wasn't like it had been unpleasant last time, anyways. She whipped off her glasses, blinked once... And then the drool was back on her chin in no time at all. Mawl slouched over Plink's feet, still inattentively stroking them. After a moment, her voice, sounding sharper and clearer than her cloudy eyes looked, came to her throat. "Continue."

...

When Mawl woke back up, they were standing outside the theater, out in the cold air again. She blinked and whipped her head left and right. Plink was there with her. She was certain they'd gone in... Yes, and they'd had a lot of fun! Even Plink had liked it, she knew, but it must have knocked her pretty loopy. She couldn't clearly remember what had happened there, except... Ah, the questions she'd asked and their answers, that part came back, and her grin went from cheekbone to cheekbone. And the trigger! She thought about what she'd told him. It seemed like a pretty weird one to come up with, in hindsight. How was she gonna inconspicuously rub his feet? Had her boyfriend given her a trigger like that? Had he asked her the same kinds of questions? She screwed up her face in concentration, but dropped the issue when she found herself getting nowhere with her own memory banks.

Instead of worrying about that, she turned to Plink and threw her arms around him. "That was, like, the best Christmas present, ever! You're the best boyfriend ever," she purred into his chest. Plink was still having a little trouble re-adjusting to reality, it seemed, and couldn't do much more than return her hug. "C'mon, let's go home." Mawl got up in his ear, and whispered, "I wanna see you in those panties you stole." Plink's eyes went as wide as they were when he'd been stuck staring at the screen.

12