Trip with Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if his penis had a mind of its own, it rested at the opening to her sopping wet pussy. Hannah moved against him and the head of his eager cock threatened to enter her. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Can he wait for that until tomorrow? I'm still a little sore."

"Yes. He can wait," Joe said as he kissed the nape of her neck.

Hannah flipped around, facing him. She reached for his face and looked into his eyes. "That is the best orgasm I ever had!" she exulted, smiling. "I want to fuck you so bad right now," she said, as she reached for his cock and stroked it. It was so wet and slick! She imagined how good it would feel to slip it inside her right now, but she was going to stick to her plan. She continued to stroke him as Joe, whose balls were aching to cum, moaned as he looked into his beautiful sister's eyes.

"You know what I'm going to do now, Joe?" she asked as she sat up, then positioned herself between his legs. "Do you know?"

"No. Please tell me," he croaked, desperately.

She giggled. "You really, really need to cum, don't you?"

"Fuck, Hannah. Please?"

She giggled again and smiled sweetly at him. He noticed that she still wore her tiny little dangling emerald earrings. So fucking sexy! His sister was so fucking gorgeous. "Please what, Big Brother? Tell your little sister what you need. You know that I am eager to please!"

"Suck it. Please?"

"That can be arranged!" she said enthusiastically as she held his nuts gently in her hand and kissed and licked them. "They have a big load for me, don't they?"

"Fuck, Hannah!"

She positioned her mouth over the head of his cock and, closing her eyes as if to savor him, moved her warm, wet mouth over the head of his cock, then closed her mouth, enveloping her brother's cockhead inside. She moaned with pure lust. She absolutely loved the feeling of her brother's cock inside her mouth. Despite having had the very best orgasm of her life just moments before, she was tingling, again, with sexual desire. She swiped her tongue around his cock as he moaned and put his hand gently on her head. She took a bit more into her mouth; she held him in her hand and knew that she had perhaps half of his length in her mouth. She wasn't gagging. She was in heaven. This felt almost as good as having him inside her pussy. She thought it would be very easy to have a spontaneous orgasm from just sucking her brother.

"Hannah, it's gonna..." he groaned as he felt his orgasm begin behind his nuts. He felt the euphoria of his orgasm sweep over him as Hannah removed his cock from her mouth.

Great spurts of white-hot cum erupted from him as Hannah watched in awe. The first couple of jets spurted at least 3 feet above his body and landed on his tummy, her breasts, and the bed. Hannah aimed it at her open mouth and allowed a couple of prodigious ropes of her brother's cum to spurt onto her tongue and against the roof of her mouth. She wasn't sure she could handle more than that, so she let the rest of it shoot and seep out onto his stomach and chest.

Hannah closed her eyes and savored the taste of her brother's cum on her tongue. She reached down and fingered her clit, then, as her orgasm hit her, opened her mouth to let her brother see her swallow his cum.

The siblings slept together, Joe behind Hannah, spooning her panty-clad body. He woke up several times, fully hard. He imagined fucking her again, and became so aroused that he considered beating off. He didn't want to wake her, though. When Hannah awakened, after a very restful sleep, she noticed Joe's hard cock against her bottom and smiled. She had plans for that thing - later. Her body felt so alive, so sensual, as she stretched and yawned. She knew that, if things went as planned, that her eager pussy was going to be filled with her brother's wonderful, thick cock, at some point that day. They were going to fuck! That thought, once again, made her tingle with excitement. Her nipples were already hard with anticipation. She entertained the idea of waking her brother to do it right then, but she knew that they had plans for the morning. All in due time, she thought, and jumped up to shower.

They stopped to get breakfast and, as Joe tore into his omelet, she casually put her bare foot in his lap and rubbed it against his crotch, feeling for his cock. She grinned at him as he pushed her foot away. "You're not interested?" she asked with a huge smile.

Joe looked around to make sure nobody was within earshot. "Of course I'm interested. I just don't want to do it in a restaurant!"

They drove toward the Eisenhower home, intending to take the tour that began at 10 AM. Hannah teased Joe by reaching over and resting her hand on his jeans-covered crotch. She squeezed. "I want that!" she said in a sultry voice.

"Oh yeah?" Joe answered, playing along. "What would you do with it?"

"You know what I'm going to do with it, Big Brother," she said, then leaning toward him, stuck her tongue in his ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so good."

Joe nearly ran off the road. "Han, you don't need to do that while I'm driving!"

Hannah giggled.

As they toured the house, Hannah touched Joe constantly. When the group gathered around to see something, she would stand behind him and rest her hand on his ass, squeezing it if she knew nobody was looking. When he did the same to her, she reached back and patted his crotch. Once, she whispered, as she did so, "I can't wait!" almost inaudibly.

Joe sported a full erection for practically the entire tour. His baby sister had on a pair of tight shorts and her blouse was tighter than she usually wore. He could see the outline of her bra and knew that she would soon take that bra off just for him and that he would see her perfect teen breasts - then she would present them to him to touch and kiss and lick and suck and adore! Her ass looked so good in those tight shorts. He longed to peel those shorts down, along with her little panties, to lay her on the bed, and to do things to her that he would only have imagined only a few short days ago. Now, he knew, he would soon be doing all of these things. Not only would she allow him to do so, but she would be urging, begging him to do it! This was too good to be true. His cock throbbed. He wanted her now! Fuck history!

The siblings had planned to head back to eat at a Pennsylvania Dutch restaurant, then to drive to Chambersburg, several miles to the west, where there were other sites to see that had to do with the battle.

When they got in the car, Hannah got on her knees on the seat and, leaning toward Joe, kissed his mouth, sticking her tongue into his mouth and sucking at his tongue. "Joe, I can't wait. Let's go back to the motel right now. We can eat later."

Joe regarded his little sister. How did she get cuter every day? He couldn't imagine desiring anyone as he did her. He started the car and headed toward the motel, some 20 miles away. He knew what they were about to do and his cock was raging in his pants.

Hannah was so ready, so horny, that she thought she might orgasm just thinking about what they were about to do. She really could not wait. She had never wanted anything this badly in her life. It was more than a desire - it was a need. She needed her brother's thick, hard, virile cock inside her slobbering pussy. She just hoped that he would not insist on wearing a silly condom. She knew that it was unnecessary and she knew it would feel so much better to both of them without it. Even if it felt great, she wanted the feel of HIM inside her! That thought made her clit pulse and her nipples throb. She had never been this horny and it felt great!

Hannah undressed quickly, then announced that she was going to shower off. She liked the idea of being as fresh as she could possibly be for her brother. She wanted everything to be perfect. As she soaped her pussy, she realized that she was so wet that her juices were actually running down her legs. Her panties had been soaked when she removed them.

The bathroom door opened and she heard Joe peeing. She peeped around the curtain. "Come on in here with me. I don't want to deal with your stinky old nasty dick!" she laughed.

Joe stepped into the shower with her as she rubbed soap on his body. Her hands quickly found his impossibly hard cock and rubbed the soap on it and down to his nuts. Joe pushed her hands away and did the chore himself. He was already so worked up that he couldn't handle his sexy sister's hands on his cock and balls.

He leaned to kiss her nipples, which were so delightfully swollen with desire as to be totally irresistible. "Yes! Suck them! Fucking do everything to me, Joe! I want it all! Everything!" Her words served to intensify, if possible, his anticipation and lust for her.

They quickly dried off. Hannah grabbed his hand and led him to the bed, pulling him down on top of her, his body coming to rest between her legs. The siblings kissed for the thousandth time and Joe sucked her nipples, causing her to moan with unrestrained delight.

"Fuck, Joe, that's so good!" she said as she reached for his pre-cum slickened cock. "Fuck me," she begged.

Joe hesitated. "Where are the condoms?"

"No, no. You don't need a condom. I want your bare dick inside me! Please?" she begged him. "I swear there's no danger!"

Joe was past arguing. He had to have her. Now. Her body was writhing with need beneath him. She was literally begging him. No matter the consequences, he could not resist. He got on his knees, between her legs and, leaning toward her, placed the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance. He looked at her beautiful face, those gorgeous green eyes pleading with him, her beautiful, white, straight teeth, her shining golden hair. Fuck, she was flawless. Her body was just as sensational. Not an ounce of fat on her, anywhere, but her shape was perfect. Her hips flared out from her tiny waist and, of course, there were those breasts - not even a hint of sag, round, proud, with nipples that could cut diamonds.

He leaned forward and fitted the head of his cock inside his adorable sister, then pushed into her, slowly. She was wet - so wet and slick - there was no resistance. It was as if her tight pussy was sucking him into her. As he got part way into her luscious body, she put her hands on his butt and pulled him inside her until he was in balls deep. She held her hand there, on his bottom, indicating, he knew, for him to stop - not to move yet.

"Joe! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh it's so good! I feel EVERYTHING!" she cried with joy.

Joe looked into her face. She took her hands from his butt and placed them on his face, simultaneously pulling her knees up and placing her heels on his bottom. She stared in his eyes, gauging how it must feel to him. She felt so full, but every millimeter of his thick cock was giving her pleasure. She felt that she could lay here for hours, with him deep inside her, not even moving. It was marvelous. She had never felt such sheer pleasure, yet she knew that there was more to come.

She panted, almost hyper-ventilating with the sheer excitement of what they were doing. Her whole body tingled and she knew that she would have her first orgasm soon. "Fuck me," she panted. "Make love to me, Joe."

Joe began to withdraw about half of his cock and then push it back into her, slowly at first, and then faster. Her little, tight pussy was so wonderfully lubricated. He couldn't imagine anything feeling any better than this, and he couldn't imagine anyone on earth with whom he would rather do this. He continued to look into her beautiful face, now a mask of pure lust. Her eyes flashed at him, and he could see the desire she had for him. When he pushed harder into her, she moaned in the same, regular rhythm with which he fucked her.

"Oh Joe it feels so gooooooooooood," she cried as tears began to course down her face. "I love you so much! You're fucking me so good!" Her voice had cracked as she openly wept beneath him. Joe picked up the pace, withdrawing his cock until it was almost all the way out, then lunging into his sister more forcefully. He knew that he was going to cum soon, but he couldn't stop himself. He needed release worse than he had ever needed it.

Hannah sniffled, and wiped her tears away. Her brother was amazing. Was all sex this good? She knew it was going to be good, but this was way better than she ever imagined. He was really giving it to her, now and she loved it! She tightened her legs around his waist and wiggled her hips, grinding herself at his pubis, wanting even more of him inside her. THIS WAS FUCKING! THIS WAS THE REAL THING! She thought what they did last night was HOT - and it was - but it didn't even compare to this. Every time he withdrew, it was sublime! Every time he slid back in, it was superb, marvelous, mag-fucking-nificent! He was a fucking machine! Every time he slid fully inside her, he rotated his hips, stimulating her clit.

With no warning, her orgasm hit her. "OHHHHHHHHHHH fuck meeeeeeeeee!" she screamed. "I am cumming! Cum in me!!"

Joe saw the grimace on his sister's face and felt her pussy clasping his cock. He pushed into her, as deep as he could and allowed his pent-up load of cum to unload into his little sister's voracious cunt. He grunted with deep satisfaction as what felt like gallons of man-seed gushed from his cock, spewing into her hungry pussy. He imagined his sperm seeking out her eggs, so as to fertilize her and produce a baby - their baby. The thought, at that moment, was more than pleasant - in fact he felt euphoric as the last of his cum seeped out of his now-dwindling cock. He collapsed on his sister and she held him, both of them coming down from the intense mating that they had just experienced. Neither of them wanted, or needed to talk about it. They both were sated.

After a few minutes, Hannah disengaged from him and went to the bathroom to pee. He was asleep when she got back, so she curled up next to him and also took a nap.

They awoke about an hour later and had a repeat performance, this time more slowly and lovingly, with much more kissing.

They had skipped lunch, so they went out to have dinner, then were back at it as soon as they got back. Hannah got on top and rode him to 3 orgasms. He was well-able to keep his cock hard, but knew that he wouldn't cum as easily as the first two times.

His lovely sister was a sex-maniac he decided, which was fine with him. He had no more guilt. He didn't know how long they would continue to do this, but he was eager to continue as long as she wanted. Until they were out of college and got jobs far away from each other? Until they were married? (Could they still do it then??) Could they possibly do this for the rest of their lives? He couldn't imagine getting tired of this. He knew, in his heart, that he loved her far beyond just her looks. He loved HER. She could get old and ugly and sick and he would still want to make love to her.

They made plans to travel to Chancellorsville the next day, so they had to pack.

By bedtime, they had fucked 2 more times. Hannah teased that she had 7 orgasms to his 4. "I win!" she giggled. Joe knew better than that.