Trip with Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got her breath, Hannah sat on the edge of the bed and drank the rest of her beer in one giant gulp. She got up, went to the bathroom to pee, then got another beer and drank about half of it in another great swallow.

She smiled at her brother. "That stuff is so much better when it's really cold, isn't it?"

Joe laughed. "I've created a monster. I don't like the idea of you being a drinker."

The effects of the beer hit Hannah like a ton of bricks. "Whoa," she giggled. "I'm feeling it, now."

"You drank it too fast," Joe commented.

"I fucking like the fucking feeling!" she slurred. "You need your dick sucked, you know that?" she laughed.

Joe laughed at her. "You're funny when you're drunk, Han."

After taking another swig of her beer, she got on all fours and got between his legs. "I'm going to suck your dick!" she slurred. "You can cum in my mouth!"

With that, she began to lick his swollen member all over. Her mouth was cold, from the beer, and wet with her saliva. She licked his hairy balls while she stroked his cock, then, suddenly, she took him in her mouth. She easily took the head in, plus at least another inch.

Joe realized that this was probably as much as she had ever managed to get inside her mouth and wondered if the effects of the alcohol might dull her gag reflex. His sister was enthusiastically sucking his cock. Way too hard.

"Watch the teeth, Hannah!" he gasped. "And don't suck hard. That doesn't feel good," he warned.

Hannah took him out of her mouth, holding it in her hand. She laughed, "First world problems, much? I'll try to be more careful, dear brother."

She pulled him into her mouth again, looking in his face with those gorgeous green eyes. She loved it when she saw how much pleasure she was giving him. It turned her on, knowing that she was in complete control of his pleasure and that she was going to give her older sibling as much pleasure as her limited experience could muster. She was eager to learn more and more about how to pleasure him.

She licked around his thick cock as she held him inside her mouth. Her saliva leaked down his shaft and ran wetly over her fingers as she delicately held him. She slurped, then forced more of his cock into her mouth. She watched him carefully to make sure that everything she did was pleasurable to him.

"Oh, Hannah, that feels so good. You're so good, Baby," he exulted as she took even more of his tumescent prick into her mouth. He knew that the tip of his cock must now be at the back of her mouth. This was surely as far as she could possibly take him. It felt wonderful and he knew that he would cum soon if she continued to do this. The more she took in her mouth, the better it felt. Surely the beer had diminished her gag reflex. She seemed to be having absolutely no trouble taking at least 5 inches of his cock inside her mouth. Fuck, it felt so good and she was even more beautiful with his cock in her mouth.

She removed it from her mouth, gasping for breath. She reached and swallowed the remainder of her bottle of beer, then said, "How do you like it? Is this the best ever?"

"Yes! It feels great! I know you can't take any more than that in your mouth, but that's okay," he challenged.

Hannah was very competitive and she knew that her brother was daring her to try to take more of him into her cock-hungry mouth. She wasn't sure she could, but the beer was certainly diminishing her gag reflex and doggone if she was not going to try.

She poised her mouth over his cock as she held him perpendicular to his body. She was on all-fours, her luscious tits within reach of her brother. He reached and stroked her stiff nipples softly as she lowered her head over his prodigious manhood. She easily took in as much as she had just relinquished moments before, but then she felt the tip of his cock enter her throat and felt the gag reflex - diminished a great deal, but still there. Joe could hear a gurgling sound as she fought to keep from gagging. It sounded exactly like she had earlier when she guzzled the beer.

Determined, Hannah held her brother's cock in place as she fought to keep from gagging. Perhaps, she thought, if she held it there for a moment, her natural gag reflex would relax. After a moment she tried taking a bit more, realizing that her brother's cock was about to slip into her throat. The thought send a shiver of lust through her body. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to deep throat him?

She managed to get perhaps a half an inch of his cock into her throat before the gag reflex threatened again. Instead of forcing more into her virginal throat, she began to move her head rapidly up and down his cock. Each time the head entered the top of her throat, she sounded like she was gargling. It wasn't comfortable, but that didn't stop her from enjoying it. Soon she was thrusting a full inch of his cock into her throat, then quickly removing it before it made her gag. Her saliva had completely covered her hand and she had so much of his length in her mouth that she had to hold the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger to keep it perpendicular as she fucked her mouth up and down on it. She knew that there was but another inch, give or take, (and she wanted to take!) of his cock that she was not swallowing yet.

She took him out of her mouth and exclaimed, "My jaws are sore. I've got to take a breather!" She walked to the fridge, opened another beer, and swallowed at least a third of it. Then she resumed her position on all fours, but Joe grabbed her hips and moved her so that her pussy and ass were directly above his face. He grabbed two pillows and, propping himself up, began to lick at her dripping pussy.

This felt so good to Hannah that, instead of immediately commencing her efforts to deep-throat her brother, she wiggled her ass and pushed herself back at her brother's face. "Mmmmmmmm, I love that, Big Brother! Do you like licking your little sister's horny pussy?" she giggled.

As Joe continued to lick at her pussy and clit, she lowered her mouth onto his cock and realized that he seemed to fit better in this position. She drove her mouth down around his cock, then back up, then down, then up - and suddenly realized that she was taking him all the way on the down stroke. She was "technically" deep throating him, but she wouldn't be satisfied until she could hold still with him embedded in her voracious throat. The very thought, plus her brother's excellent oral ministrations, were making her tingle all over. What a turn on to have a cock (her brother's!!) in her throat.

Joe was so intent on what Hannah was doing to him that he had stopped licking her. He knew his little sister was taking his cock all the way to the root. He, like her, wished that she could hold it there, deep in her tight throat. For the moment he had forgotten that his sister's steaming cunt was right in his face. What she was doing to his cock was over-riding every other reality.

Hannah again raised up, gasping for air. She reached for her beer and took a swallow, then went back to her task. Instead of rapidly moving her head up and down, she tried doing it more slowly. When his cock head entered her throat, at this slower pace, it did momentarily make her feel like gagging, but then she pulled her mouth up. She continued to do this until she felt like that she wasn't gagging as much. Then she slowed down, very slow, still allowing his cock to slip into her throat. This still was not pleasurable, but it was much better and she was extremely turned on by this new-found skill.

Then she went down as far as she could, feeling to make sure that he was in all the way - and stopped. She could feel her throat trying to disengage this foreign object, but she wasn't exactly gagging, so she forced herself to keep her face down, her mouth splayed open obscenely, with her brother's thick cock deeply embedded in her throat. She couldn't breathe, but she was in heaven. She was deep throating her brother. She came, spontaneously, her legs shaking. A spurt of her juices hit Joe, unexpectedly in the face. (What the fuck was that?) Her pussy clenched and her body shook, forcing her to pull his cock out of her mouth and gasp and moan with delight.

She quickly turned her body around to face him, and sat on his cock. The combined juices of her pussy and his saliva-covered cock allowed her to slide down his pole with almost no friction. She grasped her breasts, pinched the nipples, and began to rotate her hips, grinding herself down on her brother's impossibly swollen cock. She was wild with lust for him and knew that she was going to have another orgasm very, very soon.

Joe could feel his orgasm was impending. He was amazed at the way his little sister was wantonly grinding on him. She had just deep-throated him and now was fucking him like a slut - and the fact that his sister was the exact, polar, opposite of that made it even hotter.

"I'm gonna cum," he croaked.

She ground even more ferociously. He was afraid she might injure herself. She gazed at his face, her mouth hanging open, her face a mask of intensity. "Joe, ohhhhhh! Babeeee - I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming! Cummmmmmmmmmmmming!!" she cried as she pinched at her own breasts and continued to grind herself on her brother's steel hard rod.

His cum began to jet into his gyrating sister as she moaned and growled and groaned. Hannah could feel the warmth of her brother's load just as her orgasm was beginning to abate. She fell forward on him, kissing his face and pushing her lascivious tongue into his ear. Then, when she sensed that he was through, she took his face in her hands and kissed his lips, lovingly.

The siblings were sated and tired. They were soon asleep and awoke the next morning to continue their educational trip.

*****

Hannah's throat was extremely sore the next morning, and she knew why. "I can barely talk this morning," she croaked. Then she grinned and said, "And you didn't think I could do that! We should have bet on it!"

"I couldn't have lost that bet," he laughed as he buttered his toast. "I guess you better not try that again. I don't want to do any permanent damage."

"I don't think it will hurt me - I mean it hurt a little when I did it, but it was so HOT," she whispered. "I would do it again right now if we were alone. Want to drive back to the motel before we go to the battleground?" They had planned on visiting the Fredericksburg Battlefield that morning.

"Don't tempt me. By the way, I called Mom while you were in the shower. She was a little aggravated that we didn't call last night. I told her how much fun we were having... If she only knew," he deadpanned.

"And that brings up another topic. Have you thought about what we're going to do when we get home? We can't very well carry on with - THIS - when Mom and Dad are around. I know I want it all the time. And, another thing. I better get on birth control. Right?"

Joe regarded her. Her mind worked a thousand miles a minute, he thought. She, like her mother, worried about something or other, constantly. He had to admit, though, these were issues that had to be resolved.

"You're already enrolled for college. I am pretty sure that you can go to the infirmary on campus and get birth control. I doubt you have to pay anything for it, and I know it's completely anonymous - or whatever you call it."

"Really? I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it, I think I've heard that, too. I just never thought I was going to be sexually active during college, so I didn't pay much attention."

"Shhh, Hannah! People can hear you," he warned.

"So? They don't know that you are my brother!" she giggled.

"Well, they do NOW!" he laughed.

Lowering her voice, which was still hoarse, she said, "So that still doesn't answer what we're going to do about 'you know what' when 'you know who' is home and we want to fuck like rabbits - which we do, right?" She giggled again.

Joe thought, 'This is the cutest, funniest, most wonderful girl on earth!'

"I don't know. It's not like we can easily sneak into each other's bedrooms. I mean, your bedroom is right next to theirs. You can't very well sneak upstairs. We will just have to do it when nobody is home, I guess," he offered.

"I want us to be able to do it spontaneously, though," she whined.

"Well, me too, but don't you think it will be even better if we have to look forward to it, instead of just being able to do it every day? I mean, yeah, I would like to do it every day, but it will be even more special if we have to 'do without'. Right?"

"I guess it's just because it's new and, right now, I want to do EVERYTHING!" she looked around and then whispered, "There are so many things that we can learn together. It makes me excited to even think about it."

Joe's cock was swelling in his pants at the thoughts his sister was bringing to mind. He couldn't stop thinking about last night when she had actually, honest to goodness, deep-throated him. He was doubtful that she would ever be able to do that if she was fully sober - but who knew? He also thought of her reaction when he stuck the end of his finger into her anal sphincter. He had never had any particular thoughts on this kind of activity, but he was willing to experiment with just about anything with this horny young goddess - his sister.

In the end, they elected to go ahead with their plans for the day. They visited the Fredericksburg Battlefield. They were amazed at Marye's Heights, where the Confederate Army was entrenched above the city. Union General Ambrose Burnsides (who gave "sideburns" their name and popularity), against all common sense, sent his troops across the river and into a blistering fire from the Confederates. It was suicide, the most one-sided victory in the entire War. They visited the Chatham Manor, which had served as a hospital after the battle. They had read that there was more history in Fredericksburg, than in any other town in the country. There were museums and historic sites at every turn. They knew they couldn't possibly see them all, even if they stayed a month.

By the end of the day they were exhausted. They decided to eat fast food and then, if they were hungry later, there was still a few slices of pizza left and a few beers. They arrived back at the motel around 7 PM. Hannah admitted that she wanted a nap more than anything. She undressed down to her panties; he down to his boxers - then they curled up together and napped for over an hour.

Joe awakened before Hannah. He knew that Hannah was extremely finicky about cleanliness and that, before she engaged in any sexual activity, that she would insist on a shower, but her sexy little ass, clad in tiny green panties, was giving him a raging hard-on. He wondered if he would be this hot and horny for her every day, even on days when they couldn't possibly do anything sexual with each other. The great thing was that she seemed to want it just as badly as he did. He pulled the elastic of her panties away from her body and attempted to pull them off of her. Hannah rolled onto her back, murmuring, apparently having a dream, as he successfully removed her panties, leaving his younger sister naked and vulnerable to his leering gaze.

She was simply delectable. Her angelic face, her perfectly shaped breasts, her tiny waist, her shapely legs, and her tanned body were enough to drive him crazy with lust. And, of course, the focal point was her carefully trimmed pussy. He, her brother, had been the first to kiss her there, to lick her there, to penetrate her, to take her eagerly offered virginity. It was too good to be true - yet it was true. He wondered if he could ever love another woman like he loved her. He wondered if he would ever find another woman as sexy as he did his own beloved sister. He doubted it.

Added to the fact that she was extremely sexy, sister or not, was the fact that she was his actual biological sister - it was INCEST, and that taboo topic, of all the things in the world, turned him on more than anything else. He had peeked on his mother and had fantasies of her. He had jerked off thinking of his female cousins, whom he had seen in their tiny bikinis. He had spent the night with an aunt once and had accidently seen her undressing. That image was still vivid in his mind. He had even read a story about a father and his daughter having sex and imagined his Dad having sex with Hannah. He could not have explained why that turned him on, but it did. But most of all, the strongest of all his turn-ons, was the fantasy of being with his beautiful little sister - and now it had happened, and was going to continue to happen!

"You're an eager beaver, aren't you," Hannah groaned, sleepily. "Are you afraid that you won't get any of MY beaver?" she giggled, then laughed heartily. "Do you know what's the dirtiest thing ever said on TV?"

Joe thought a minute. Had he heard this joke before? "Um, I don't know. Tell me."

She laughed again. "June Cleaver said to Ward, 'you were a little hard on the Beaver last night, weren't you?'' Then she cackled. "Get it? They called Theodore, the kid, the Beaver."

Joe got it, but he had a hard-on and thought the joke was corny. "Yeah, yeah, I got it. How about on the Newlywed Game, the question was, 'Where will your wife say is the strangest place you ever made whoopi?' and this guy sat there a minute and finally said, 'It would have to be in the butt, Bob. It would have to be in the butt.'"

Hannah laughed again, a deep belly laugh. "Oh my goodness! That is hilarious. Are you kidding? Was that really on TV?"

"I don't know, for sure," he said as he began to stroke her inner thighs.

"Hmm, my big brother is impatient. I'm going to get all clean, so I won't smell like a battlefield!" she giggled as she jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

When it was Joe's turn to shower, she grabbed one of the four remaining beers from the fridge and took a large quaff. She looked at what remained and turned the bottle up again, taking an equally large drink. The beer was cold and, even though she wasn't crazy about the taste, it was refreshing. The main purpose, for Hannah, however, was to get a slight buzz. She had plans.

She offered Joe a beer as he came out of the bathroom, still drying off. She noticed that his penis was almost fully hard, already. When he took the beer and sat on the edge of the bed, she dropped to her knees and began to lick at his blood-engorged member, eager to take him deep in her mouth again.

"Fuck! Hannah, you're incredible. How can it feel this good after all we've already done?"

"I want to taste your cum. I meant to last night, but you denied me," she teased.

"If you keep doing that, you'll taste it soon," he warned as she began to wetly slide her mouth up and down his cock. He realized that she was taking him pretty deep and was not gagging at all - nor were her teeth impeding the pleasure she was giving him.

She took it out of her mouth, her spittle already coating his cock and wetly stroked his cock with her fist. "I bet you five dollars I can deep throat it," she smiled.

"Fuck! Yes! I loved that!"

"Well, bet me," she said as she continued to alternately stroke and lick at his swollen cock.

Joe reached to stop her hand. He was already getting too close to cumming to allow her to continue to pump him. "Now when you say 'deep throat', let's define those terms," he teased.

"What do you mean?" she grinned back at him.

"Are you gonna just like stick it in there and jerk back up, or are you going to hold it there? And how long? One second? 10? 30? A minute?"

"I think I would suffocate if I held it a minute. Are you going to be using a stopwatch? Google and see what the world record is," she said, saucily.

"I bet you ten dollars you can't take it all the way down and hold it... 30 seconds," he challenged.