Trip with My Bully Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking a bus ride with my bully goes horribly wrong.
1.8k words
4.15
39.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is also a non-consent/reluctance story, and it has triggering name calls, so if you don't like that you don't have to read it. Everyone is 18+. Enjoy!

_________________________________

It was early in the morning, and I was standing at the bus stop waiting for it to arrive when I saw Henry Klein walking down the sidewalk. "Hey Fag-bag how's your morning going?" he yelled as he got closer to me. I didn't look in his direction neither did I respond verbally.

"Hey fuck face I'm talking to you!!" He yelled again grabbing my arm. I don't remember what I ever did to this guy to deserve this from him but here we are.

"I'm fine." I said quietly trying to pull my arm away.

"Fucking look me in the face when you talk to me, you queer." he stated, and I raised my head to look up at him.

"I said, I'm doing fine." I repeated feeling sick to my stomach.

"Good, not like a cared anyway." he sneered letting go of my arm. I tried to slowly moving away, but he kept pulling me back over by my arm and starting a conversation that mainly consisted of insults.

I had known Henry since middle school when he first moved to my street. We even used to be friends but High school changes people, and college was no better.

Even though we both were 19 Henry was a whole half a foot taller than me standing at 6'3 and me at 5'8. He had all the muscles and girls to prove that he was more of a man than I would ever be. There was no way I could ever pull away from him.

"Finally the damn bus is coming. Better be glad, I was totally about to stomp your ugly face into the mud." He grinned proudly at himself.

"Why?" I asked making the mistake of still looking at the ground.

"What did I tell you about that freak." He growled grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry Henry." was all I could choke out before he started talking again.

"When we get on this damn bus you're going to march your fruity behind down the isle to the back and sit your gay ass down. Understand me fag-bag?" he commanded releasing my shirt as I nodded my head. I stood there in shock as the bus came to a screeching halt and opened its doors.

I walked up the steps and took a glance at all the empty seats on the bus that I could have easily sat in, but my legs carried me to the back of the bus anyway. Henry was still hot on my tale, so it's not like I could have gone anywhere different if I tried.

"I swear to god your so damn embarrassing!" he stated sitting down next to me blocking my only way out. I didn't open my mouth to give him a response. I just leaned back in my chair clutching my book bag.

I was still tired from being up all night working on a project, so maybe I'll just be able to get some sleep. It was supposed to be a five-hour ride from here to the campground we were taking a trip to. That should give me plenty of time to get some shut-eye.

"Hey pussy, wake up." I heard as Henry pulled on my hair.

"Ouch." I whined grabbing his hand that was still embedded in my hair with both of mine.

"Awee does that hurt bitch boy?" he teased rocking my head back and forth.

"Henry let go!!" I begged struggling to keep him from banging my head into the window.

"Nah, your nerd ass probably likes this don't you. You like when guys control you, that's why you let yourself get picked on." he laughed, and I could feel my face getting hot.

Who in their right mind would ever choose to get beat up every day? "No I don't like it, let go!" I pleaded as Henry continued to wave around my head.

"What are you going to do if I don't? Cry?" He grinned letting go of me.

We sat on the bus for a while before I felt myself starting to doze off again. "Get your head off my shoulder jackass. I'm not trying to cuddle you." I heard as I opened my eyes realizing that my head had fallen on Henry's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I yawned sitting back up.

"Not as sorry as I'm going to make you." He shot back yanking my book bag off my lap.

"Wait no give it back. It was an accident I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I responded trying to reach over his lap to grab my bag.

"What are you doing? Trying to suck my cock?" He chuckled pushing my head down on his legs.

"Noo Henry let me up!" I said loudly making him cover my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up, or I'll knock your teeth down your throat." He threatened and I stayed quiet.

"If your so damn sleepy just sleep." he stated as I continued to struggle under the hand he had pinned on my neck. By this time my knees were on the bus floor, and I was bent over his lap with my face buried in his crotch.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." I whined quietly trying to move my face away from the spot it was currently in.

"I don't care. Fucking stay down there. You're going to be my little bitch, so you do what I tell you." he stated, and I felt my heart sink. There was no way he was serious.

He can't keep me down here the whole time. Someone on this bus has to see what is happening back here. "Bring your legs up here." Henry stated grabbing my leg and pulling it up on the chair. Now I was laying across the chairs with my face planted in my bullies' crotch.

"You like this don't you bitch?" he asked, and I shook my head no. "Stop rubbing your face on my dick you fag." he sneered grabbing my ass.

"Stop it Henry please. Don't touch me there." I wiggled trying to move my butt away.

"Stop fucking moving you worthless shit." He commanded sticking his hand down the back of my pants.

"Noooo. Get off. I didn't say you could touch me there." I whined trying to thrash around.

"If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to fucking rape your faggot ass right here on the back of this bus!" he growled covering my mouth with his other hand.

The threat thumped around in my head so I tried to lay as still and as quiet as possible. After a minute Henry continued to rub my butt under my boxers while I whimpered softly. "Aweee you don't want to feel a dick up your gay ass, why not? Got a disease or something." He snickered smacking my ass making me yelp.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be loud. But no, I don't have a disease." I said trying not to get my butt tore in two.

"Then what is it? And you actually don't smell like a garbage can today, did that dead beat father of yours finally buy you some new clothes?" He smiled rubbing my butt some more.

"I don't want you touching me." I finally got up the courage to choke out.

"I don't care what you want." he spat back rolling me over on my back. I looked up to see his piercing eyes staring down at me and I shivered. "You're a virgin aren't you. Your faggot ass hasn't been deflowered yet has it?" He chuckled rubbing the front of my jeans.

I blushed deeply looking away from him. I was indeed a virgin, but I didn't want my first time to be with a bully. "I'm going to have so much fun with you this weekend." he smiled unzipping my fly.

"Nooo Henry don't. Let me up please. I won't tell anybody I swear." I cried looking up at him.

"You don't get to have a say queer. Now, be a good little bitch boy and lay still." He commanded pinning my hands up above my head by my wrists. I laid there with tears flowing out of my eyes as Henry pulled my jeans down around my thighs.

"Please Henry don't." I mumbled through my whimpers.

"If I have to tell you to shut up one more time I'm going to rip your vocal cords out." he stated holding my penis in his hand. I laid there while Henry stroked it in his hand hoping that it would just be over soon. "Do you have erectile dysfunction or something you can't even get it up?" He pestered holding my half hard cock.

"You're hurting me, and I'm laying here where anyone could see me. I'm scared." I admitted keeping my eyes closed tight.

"Awee does it hurt when I touch your little penis. Are my hands too big? I can hear your little gay moans. You're not fooling me." He smirked continuing to stroke me.

"You can't get it up because it only feels good when you have something up your faggot ass. This must be how you are in bed. Just a submissive little twink that likes it in his ass!" He smiled moving his hand down to my hole.

I knew by this time not to move or say anything, but he was getting way too close to my entrance. When I felt him start pushing against it, I squirmed and wiggled around.

"Sto..." I tried to scream but he quickly clasped his hand over my mouth. "That was the worst mistake of your life. You are as good as dead when we get to that damn campground. I'm so much bigger than you, and I'm going to have a fun weekend torturing your small, weak, loser ass." He stated jerking my pants back up.

"I'm sorry please no. I'll be goo..." I tried to say before Henry laced his lips down on mine. He continued to kiss me calling me names in between breaths. When he finally came back up my head was spinning, and I had an erection.

"I see you fucking enjoyed that. Seems like that's the only way to shut your damn mouth." He smirked pulling me up and positioning me correctly back in my chair.

I was still in a daze looking down at my crotch. "Boner boy." He muttered looking down at it too. "I'm going to destroy your nerd body." he stated reaching over to touch it. I knew from that point that this was going to be the worst weekend of my entire life.