Triple B or Bad Bitch Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called work as I drove on through the city out the other side. Finally, I was into the woods starting to climb slightly. I only had, maybe twenty more miles to go as I watched the towers of the city disappear. I kept climbing 'til I got to the gate blocking the road to the cabin. Moving through I closed it then started putting whatever I could find to block the gate from sight.

It was well over half an hour later when I finished, I was satisfied as I got back in the car. For the first time, I could feel the temperature was starting to fall, good then the snow was on the way. Hopefully, there would be enough to cover my tracks among other things.

I had my phone charging the whole way I would need it when I told both of them goodbye, then I would set off the things I had set up with the remote. I just hoped they had a good laugh on my account, at least I wouldn't be there for that humiliation.

Finally over an hour later after I left, I was pulling up to the cabin. Thank god I had had the carport put in. I might need the car after a month or so to get the hell out of here.

Thankfully, I had also managed to get three solar panels up here. Not a lot of electricity, though enough to run the radio, charge my laptop, maybe my phone though I wasn't really in need of it that much.

I unloaded the last of my stuff, then I went in to set up. It was several hours later after I had everything where I wanted it, I had managed to get some of the work I had let go the last few days.

I turned on the lights as it started to get dark. Sure, enough like clockwork my cell started to go off. I looked at the caller then shut my phone off, removing the battery so they couldn't trace the phone with GPS.

I figured that Kim wouldn't call the police at least 'til morning. Not long after she did, I would use the remote for the last time, then I was done.

I slept that night more comfortable than I had for quite some time. I awoke to my computer dinging with an incoming message. Shit, I forgot that she might have access to that. Looking at who it was I breathed a sigh of relief.

"John? You ok? I got a panicked call from your wife saying that you didn't come home." The message was from my boss Larry.

I typed back, yeah I am fine though I can't say the same about my marriage. I won't go into details suffice it to say I left that situation. I'll get the work to you don't worry." With that, I shut down afraid they might try to GPS on it also.

I stared at the time, another day, then I would send out the remote and the final message along with a few surprises. I imagine both of them would be throwing a quiet party as soon as the divorce was final.

As soon as she had that, I was sure she would laugh in my face, call me a coward or something like that. I was past caring now as I felt she and her sister were also.

I pulled out my backup laptop as I started in on another day of work. I was moving a pretty fast clip when I got a pinging from my monitor I had set up for any mention of my name.

Sure enough, the police band starts to utter a message. "All units, all units, be advised we have a missing person. Adam 2 is 10-76 to location to gather more 10-43. Subject is a male, six feet, slight athletic build. Hair, light brown. Last seen this time yesterday morning, departing for work. Please be advised subject was driving a year-old Audi A4."

Well, I thought, someone obviously thought I was more muscled than I thought I was. A small smile came to me, I thought it damn sure wasn't Kim that was for sure.

I looked at my watch, I nodded as I connected my now reinstalled battery phone, to my also energized main laptop. Getting set up, I opened up the security to the house. Ah! I thought as I saw my supposed red-eyed wife and her sister.

As I looked closer I saw that the police were there, perfect. Setting off a few alarms I watched as they all moved to my study, well old study. Pressing a few buttons, I sat back to watch the show. A show was what I felt it would be, Kim and her sister were the perfect little bitch actresses.

"So, I see that you actually noticed that I was missing. I left this for the both of you. You both obviously forgot that I am as tech-savvy as I am. I saw both of you, I know. Rather than face ridicule and shame I just left." (it was at this point I heard one of them mournfully howl) I am sure that you will be happy together, especially now that I am gone. Enjoy each other, neither of you will see me again" I then heard the click as the disc stopped.

I was going to watch a little more, though I felt that I should disconnect before they found me. That is if the officer's there thought I was using a remote, a moment later I got my answer as I got a ping trace.

I shut everything down breathing a sigh of relief. I might want to think about fleeing. Racing to the door I was surprised to see that there were several feet of snow on the ground. Well, I wasn't going anywhere for a bit.

I smiled I went back in, I wasn't going anywhere soon and not many were going to come here. It would take some serious snow gear plus a sturdy vehicle to get to me now. Sitting back down I pulled out the back up going back to work.

That seemed to be my day for the next few days, get up, eat, then work. Though that all changed on the fourth day after I left the message.

I had gone out to the carport to make sure the car was still operating. When I stepped out toward the cabin I failed to notice that it was almost deathly quiet out. Shaking off the snow that had accumulated on me I stepped in.

I pulled up short when I saw the blonde head of hair in the main chair in the front room. Son of a bitch I thought as I started to turn. The next thing I knew I was falling to the floor with a pain on the side of my head. Then everything went black.

I woke up what had to be a few hours later, I could tell. The sun was casting shadows on the opposite side of the cabin through the windows. The second thing I noticed was that I was tied spread eagle to the bed, stark naked!.

Shit I thought, I am so fucked, I let whoever this was, get the damn drop on me. Looking around the room, caused me to groan slightly from the small lump I had on my head.

"Good 'bout time you woke up." I heard a female voice that made my blood freeze. Shit! Here I thought she had forgotten about this place.

"I told him not to hit John too hard." I heard the voice of Terri. I swallowed hard, I was a dead man now. Both of them would probably kill me slowly, taking great pleasure from it.

"I am sorry that it came to this John," Kim stated as she moved into my line of view. "God what you must be thinking about me and Terri. Let me see if I can guess, you think I love Terri and have no love for you. You think I and my sister are deceitful bitches, willing to do anything to be rid of you."

When I didn't say anything only sighing, Kim sadly smiled. "He really thinks that lowly of us?" I heard Terri say disbelievingly out of sight. Damn my head felt over twice the size it normally was, plus the throbbing wasn't helping.

"You think all I want is a divorce from you, to cast you aside more of a thing of ridicule than a man." Kim took a deep sigh when she saw that I wasn't disagreeing with her. "Talk to me John, we've always the best when we talk and work together.

I wasn't sure I could say anything with the deep despair I was feeling. Pushing as hard as I could, I finally got out the words. "Look I know you don't want to have a fucking thing to do with me. You probably have several guys waiting to kill me when you are through torturing me. Just fucking kill me, get it over with I am nothing to the both of you after all."

Terri moved into my sight her mouth open in disbelief. Kim could only shake her head even sadder.

Kim held up her hand as Terri was about to launch into an obvious tirade. "What you recorded, what you left for, was me wanting my training to be over. John, I love you more than I can ever say. I wanted to be a better lover for you."

"She asked me years ago to help her, though I was still too upset about my husband, I have been trying. These last two years have helped me as much as they have her. It took a long time get Kim where she is, to get me more back to normal." This last Terri stated with her head low. "By the way John, you have been so kind and loving, I found that I was falling in love with you."

My apparent shock made Terri smile then blush. "I didn't know," I stated.

"I know John, believe me, I was just as shocked though," Here Kim moved over to Terri. "I can see why she is." With a wide smile Kim pushed Terri to the bed. "You're tied up not to kill you, just to keep you here so you wouldn't run again. Now then," Kim continued as she first took all of Terri's clothes off, then her own.

My traitorous cock was instantly starting to harden. Then again, faced with both gorgeous beautiful sisters as I was who wouldn't grow hard as steel?

Terri's blush seemed to grow darker as she pulled back. "I can't Kim, there's too much light."

"Dear sister, as I have found out about John? If he didn't think you were gorgeous naked?" Here Kim looked at my flagpole waving. "There would be no way he could be that hard that fast. I know, I tried it once while we were dating. She was extremely unattractive, trust me, he absolutely adores what he is seeing."

A now less shy Terri looked at Kim surprise on her face, then she smiled slyly as she eyed my cock.

"Well sister, in that case. I think that both of us, have quite a bit of making up to do with John. Let's keep him tied, for now, I think it will go far better don't you?" Terri stated a look of pure lust starting to grow in her eyes.

I looked at Kim, seeing almost the exact look of lust in her eyes. "Yes, I think that is a superb idea." She said as she kissed her sister.

A sly smile crossed my lips as I thought, damn, they may kill me after all.

12