Triple Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she grunted. "Fuck that's good!" Her fingers dug into Bruce's shoulders, holding tight as the two men got used to sharing the same space and really began giving it to Victoria.

"Fuck fuck fuck that it..fuck both of you take that pussy...ohhhh fuck yes FUCK!" A Victoria's face contorted with pleasure and the guys were having fun to. Now the reason they were doing this had completely left Victoria's mind, the absolute ecstasy completely taking over. Her long brown hair was soaked with sweat, energy was coursing through her body. Victoria could feel her orgasm on the horizon, but not quite there. Which of course meant she could do one last thing she loved, one thing she knew would do the trick.

"Mmmmfuck...new idea boys," Victoria said. "Double stuff my ass." At this point, Mike and Bruce were too into the moment to hesitate. Both pulled out of Victoria's pussy. Mike hung back as Victoria sun around, her back to Bruce, and lower her ass down on Bruce's cock, slowly impaling herself. Bruce got a few solo thrusts in before Mike moved in and joined him up Victoria's ass.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!" screamed Victoria. "Oh fuck I love that!"

"What, what do you love?" Bruce said, becoming surprisingly vocal.

"Mmmm I love two dicks in my ass...fuck it's so good...don't stop...don't you boys fucking stop...so close." Mike grabbed Victoria by the head, pulling her face to his for a kiss, the two locking eyes , lustful smiles on their faces. Victoria's however, slowly melted away, getting lost in a fog of pleasure.

"Yes...oh fuck me...yes...harder...harder...fuck...fuck FUUUUCK!!" A nuclear bomb of pleasure went off inside of Victoria, her asshole clamping down hard around the two cocks occupying it. "Oh fuck cumming...fuuuck..." The two men continued thrusting as best they could before finally, Victoria's ride was over, and now it was time for the men to get their's.

Mike and Bruce disembarked from Victoria's well fucked asshole while the sexy Puerto Rican slid from the bed to her knees, smiling and moaning for the camera as the two men stood to either side of her, jerking their cocks until finally, they coated her face in their hot jizz. Victoria happily opened her mouth, catching as much jizz in her mouth as she could before sucking off each dick, making sure she got every drop.

After a long three way shower, everyone said their goodbyes, Michael and Bruce surprisingly civil, but going through a threeway with Victoria Justice tends to ease any kind of tension, or at least that was Victoria's experience. Besides, they all knew there was more to what just went on than pleasure.

Later that night, Madison joined Victoria and her boyfriend at Victoria's place, wear Victoria had a new project she just had to show them.

With a big grin, Victoria hooked the cameras up to the TV and stood back and watched as Madison and Victoria's soon to be ex-boyfriend watched in horror at what was on the screen, Victoria switching between the cameras to give as many perspectives on the day's debaucheries.

When the video was done, Victoria shut it off, a big grin on her face as she looked at the faces of her crushed targets.

"Now, before any of you think about it, what you just saw was a one night showing. Footage erased itself as it played for you," said Victoria, triumph beaming in her voice. "And to answer your questions, yes, they were both better fucks than you my dear." Victoria chuckled at her boyfriend's discomfort. "And as for you my dear sister, I think we can easily say you're single again."

"You bitch," hissed Maddie.

"Me? Who fucked who's boyfriend first Madison?" Victoria looked at her now-ex. "You, go. Now." He did, like a sad dog with it's tail between it's legs. Then Victoria focused on her sister again, getting right in her face. "Let me make on thing crystal clear Madison. You did this to yourself. You fuck with me,this is the result. So if you don't want this to happen again, the solution is simple. DON'T. FUCK. WITH. ME. 'Kay?"

Madison nodded. She was furious, but she got the point.

"Well, with that taken care of, I'm going to go to sleep. After today, I'm just plain tuckered out. I'll see you at mom's for dinner tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure," Madison said, still in a seething rage. She got up and headed out, slamming the door when she exited.

Victoria chuckled. "And there's the cherry on top," she said to herself. Revenge may not be the most appealing thing, but damn it, it was fun.

12