Trips We Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bi golly
bi golly
166 Followers

And my queer ass liked it.

I was overwhelmed with the sensations I was feeling. I soon felt his pubic hair against my freshly shaved taint (she hadn't forgotten anything; she had shaved me before going to the health club, telling me I would have something to think about in the shower). He was above me and my legs wrapped around him and he pushed all the way in. I felt like such a bitch. Such a queer, cum slut bitch. I wanted to give it up, give it up to him. I wanted to be fucked. And he did.

He had cum recently, so he could last a little while and he gave me a good fucking. He sucked on my nipples and wanted to kiss me. I was hesitant, but my wife was there telling me to kiss him. I had put my arms over my head so as not to give in to my want, but she took my arms and put them around Andy, and whispered in my ear that I was making her happy. There was just one more thing for me to do to give up my hang ups. I had to kiss him, kiss him like a man, take his kissing like a man. I looked deep into Andy's eyes as he slid into me, and I could see pleasure there. I had arched my back when he slid in and I knew that what I was feeling was a pleasure I hadn't felt before.

I kissed him. It was queer, but I was queer. And I was kissing him. I wrapped my arms around this wonderful man who was fucking me and kissing me and making me feel something that I had never felt before. I gave into it. He was wallowing in my ass, fucking deep, fucking shallow. He was kissing and sucking my nipples, my neck, my lips. Then he pulled back and put my legs on his shoulders and I could feel him fucking me deeper. I felt like such a slut. I was a cock slut and I wanted cock, big cock, as big as I could take it, to fuck me and fill me up. He had my ass in his hands, up on his knees. My wife slid another pillow under my ass and I looked over at her. He had her warm-ups off and had a hand in her panties. She was fingering herself like mad, and Andy was fucking me like mad, and I reached down to my cock. It was inflated but limp. Andy pushed my hand away and started to stroke me, slowly with a lubed hand.

All I could do was hold onto the pillow with both hands as I got turned inside out by him fucking my ass. My wife came first, moaning "I love you" as she did. She had leaned over me, bracing herself with one hand and was kissing me. I embraced her and she broke the kiss long enough to cum before collapsing on me. That seemed to push Andy over the edge because his cock seemed to get bigger in my ass. His lubed up hand on my cock and the feeling of his cock head across my prostate was making me want to cum. He slowed down, trying to save it, and did for a minute or two. He was in and out of me with slow, grunting strokes, stroking my cock in time, pausing to save his orgasm. I could feel his cock move in me and I wanted to cum and my ass wanted to cum and started squeezing him. I was so close, I started to cum. My ass clamped down on him and he came with a grunt, slamming into me to cum, slam, squirt, slam, squirt, slam, squirt.

He stopped, except for one final dig hard into me with a squirt at the end. I had been cumming also, long ragged ropes of cum that squirted all the way up my chest. I came so hard, it felt like my balls had turned inside out. He collapsed on me and the three of us lay there until I started chuckling. My wife asked me what I was laughing about. I said "Being queer isn't so bad after all." She poked me and I kissed Andy, kissed him good, kissed him like I meant it. I pulled my wife onto me and held her and looked deep into her eyes and tried to convey the appreciation I felt for taking me on this trip.

I think she got it, because she looked like she was going to cry for a minute.

Andy knew that now was the time to go, but we took him into the shower. We have a shower big enough for two people and the past scene of some good sex on our part. We had a lot of fun soaping each other up. My wife liked being between two men. I played with Andy's ass and we talked about getting together again, and we did, but that's a different story.

bi golly
bi golly
166 Followers
12