Trish and Master Kevin for 36 Hours

Story Info
This is the continuation of the 6-part series.
5.6k words
4.2
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish's words about the nearly 36 hours she spent with Kevin during her 2nd session. This reflection contains a heavy dose of BDSM and Humiliation. If these topics upset you, please disregard.

This is the continuation of the 6-part series, Trish's Weekend with Sean. Please read those chapters for reference.

***

Kevin is scheduled to arrive at 8pm on Thursday. About 5pm I receive a series of text messages from Kevin with instructions:

"Trish, I will arrive promptly at 8pm. Leave your front door unlocked so I can just enter."

"At 8pm, you are to be waiting in the living room for me. You will be dressed in a matching black set of bra and panties, stockings, your black 4-inch stiletto heels, hair and makeup completed, and bright red lipstick."

"I will walk in, go straight to your bedroom and you will wait until I come get you."

"My fee will be in an envelope on the bathroom sink".

"Understood?"

"Yes master", I reply back.

"One final chance- you said when we set this session you would have no limits. Is that still true? If not, tell me now what they might be."

"No limits Master", I quickly reply.

I head into the bathroom to begin to get ready for 8pm. Shower and shave my legs and pussy smooth. My pussy is already dripping. I maintain control and do not masturbate. Wash my hair, step out of the shower, dry off, lotion head to toe and begin to work on my hair and makeup. I dress as Kevin has requested, put the $2000 in a white envelope and place on the bathroom sink counter. It is now 7:50 so I head downstairs to the living room and wait for Kevin's arrival.

Kevin is right on time. I hear the door swing open, and my heart skips a beat. The door closes and Kevin heads directly upstairs. I hear the water turn on and figure out he is showering. The waiting has me on edge, in a good way for sure. About a half hour later I hear Kevin coming down the stairs. He is dressed in a nice pair of dress slacks, polo shirt, high end shoes, clean shaven, hair immaculate, and I can smell his scent already- it is intoxicating.

"Stand up and let me inspect you slave", Kevin demands.

I stand up immediately as ordered.

"Turn around. Now bend over and spread your ass cheeks. That asshole better be smooth".

I quickly thank myself for shaving my asshole.

"Let go of your ass cheeks and stay bent over." Kevin then begins to caress my ass and institutes a few mild slaps. He reaches under to inspect my pussy as well. It is dripping already and Kevin puts an end to that with a firm slap that stings. I am then told to turn around, panties still around my ankles. Kevin looks over my bra and pulls down the cups to see my nipples, they are standing at attention. A hard slap on each one and the cups are pulled back up. He then caresses my lips with his thumb- barely touching at 1st, then smears it all over my cheeks- 1st on the left, then on the right.

"Wait here slave."

Kevin heads back upstairs. I am standing with my panties around my ankles, lipstick smeared on my face waiting. He is back within a minute and carrying a bag. He reaches into the bag, 1st a pair of handcuffs that he puts on me, hands behind my back. Then he reaches back in, grabs a collar, puts that on me as well and attaches a leash to it.

"We are now going to walk upstairs. You will maintain your panties around your ankles the entire time. You can climb the stairs anyway you think will complete your task. If they touch your shoes or rip there will be consequences, you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Kevin begins to walk me by the leash through the living room and to the staircase to get upstairs. I quickly try to think of a way to do this. I realize I probably can't step up the stairs as usual- the panties would likely rip. My hands are cuffed behind me so that is a challenge. My plan is to go up backwards, use my hands to push up my ass on each step. I'll keep my ankles spread just enough to keep the panties taught so they don't fall to my heels, yet not too tight they rip. We get to the stairs and Kevin has me begin with him in front of me.

"You will go 1st so I can watch your panties."

I begin my assent and things are going very well. The hardest part is keeping my ankles in the air and keeping the tension on the panties. What also pops into my head is in this position Kevin has a great view of my pussy slightly spread open as I climb the stairs. About halfway up my legs are really getting tired and are cramping up. I keep pushing though thinking one more minute and I'll be at the top. But 30 seconds later my legs give out and my heels hit the steps. I'm thinking I'm ok, but I feel my panties are not tight on one ankle. I look down and the left side of the panties has slipped down and is resting on the top of my stiletto.

"You failed your 1st task slave," Kevin says in a surprisingly mild tone. 'Stand up".

My legs are just coming out of the cramps, so I stand on the step and use my shoulder against the wall to get completely upright.

"Turn around, drop to your knees on the step in front of you and put your chest down against the steps as well."

I do as told. I then hear Kevin begin to remove his belt and I quickly figure out what is going to happen. He removes my panties off my stilettos and puts them in my mouth. Then the beating begins. Holy shit, I am initially stunned how intense the belt feels. For some reason I am counting in my head, thinking that after 10 he will stop. I eventually stop counting because this went on for a solid 5 minutes. I would guess at least 50 swats. It finally stops, and Kevin puts his belt back on."

"Don't disappoint me again slave."

Kevin then helps me up the stairs the rest of the way and leads me to the full-length mirror in the bedroom. He spins me around to show me his work. I was initially shocked at what my ass looked like but then justified if by the level of pain I felt. He spanked me is such a way you could clearly see vertical belt marks down the length of each ass cheeks. A part of me was impressed with his skill. Kevin never said a word- showed me his work and then onto the next task.

Kevin removes my handcuffs and has me sit on the edge of the bed. No panties, bra and heels still on.

"Undress me, and then to your knees and begin working my cock with your mouth."

I quickly remove his shoes, socks, shirt and dress pants. He is not wearing any underwear. I drop to my knees and begin my next task. Kevin has such a nice cock, thick, veiny, and feels so good in my mouth as it begins to get hard. I work his cock for about 10 minutes.

"Stand up, turn around and face the bed and back on your knees."

Kevin then sits on the bed, lies back and says "eat my ass bitch. And I better feel your tongue probing inside."

I have never done this before. As a matter of fact, I have never seen an asshole this much up close- not even my own. But I follow directions and begin. It is so nasty and taboo that I begin to get wet as I'm licking his asshole. It is smooth- no hair, and no smell either. I begin to push my tongue inside and feel a metallic taste on my tongue. He makes me eat his ass for 15 minutes, jerking his cock off and on during my meal.

Next a short break. Kevin reaches into my mini fridge and gets me a bottle of water.

"Drink this whole bottle now."

Not sure why but I do as I am told. If feels quite good as I am a bit dehydrated already. After I drink the water, I am told to get on my hands and knees on the bed and then Kevin begins to fuck me for the next 10 minutes until he shoots his load inside my pussy.

"Get over here and clean my cock with your mouth."

I do as I am told.

"Now reach inside your pussy and scoop out my cum and eat it. I want it all out of your cunt."

I had never done this before either, but I assume I did it to Kevin's satisfaction since there were no repercussions.

On to the next assignment. Kevin inserts a small plug into my ass. He then goes out to his car and comes back in carrying some sort of machine. It turns out to be a fucking machine- it runs on electric, has a rotating wheel and extension arm with an attachment at the end for dildos. He also had a bag with a variety of dildos to attach. He has me get on the bed, on my back, knees up. He begins to setup the machine. He lines up the 1st dildo in front of my pussy- it is about 6 inches, average thickness. Hands me a bottle of lube too.

"You are going to get fucked by this machine for the next 30 minutes. I will control and change speeds. You can cum as much as you want, but you can't pee any of the water you drank, and that butt plug needs to stay inside you the whole time."

Kevin turns the machine on and I have to say it felt really good. I got into it right away, closed my eyes and began my 1st orgasm within 5 minutes. As I was cumming he stopped the machine which cut off my orgasm a bit sooner than I wanted, but then ramped it back up and made me start all over again. I got close a few times again but Kevin would shut off the machine every time he saw I was close. He was edging me. I was able to complete the assignment- the plug was still in and I did not pee. He then took my hand, walked me to the bathroom and told me to sit on the toilet.

"Pee, but make sure that plug stays inside you."

He stood there and watched me, waiting for me to pee. Nobody has ever actually watched me pee. I have always done that in private, door locked. Also, I usually fart when I pee, so between having Kevin watch me pee, the high chance of farting in his presence, and trying to keep the plug inside me, the humiliation was off the charts. I couldn't even go at 1st, but my bladder was full, and I needed to find a way in my mind to relax and pee. Finally, after a few minutes the pee started to flow. I tried to keep it a slower stream, but eventually it picked up steam. I felt a fart coming and tried to hold it but it is almost impossible to do so that when sitting on the toilet. As much as I tried, I could not hold it and the plug popped out. Kevin did not hear it plop into the water- I'm guessing the peeing was loud enough to mask the sound. I finish peeing and go to grab so toilet paper, but Kevin stops me.

"Stand up, bend over and show me the plug".

Of course, it's not there so I confess the truth.

"That's task #2 you have failed. Wipe your pussy with you hand and then clean your hand with your tongue. Keep going until your pussy is clean."

Another new area for me- I have never tasted my own pee. Turns out this punishment was nothing.

"Get on your knees and reach into the toilet with you mouth and get that plug".

Right about now, if I had thought about a limit being toilet/pee play I would have listed it. But now it's too late. Another point I think I forgot to mention. I was told it I used my safe word that it was totally fine and Kevin would respect and stop the session immediately, however the entire session would end and regardless, Kevin would receive his entire fee. I do as I am told, put my face into the urine filled toilet and grab the plug with my mouth. It slips off my mouth a few times until I finally secure it. I lift my face out of the bowl, my hair dripping with urine and toilet water and show my master as if I was a dog getting a bone.

"Drop it back in the toilet and retrieve it again. Now put it back in your ass. Take it out of your ass and put it in your mouth. Drop it back in the toilet and repeat 5 times- toilet, mouth, ass, mouth, toilet."

I am led back to the bed, my face and hair soaked in urine. I was not given a towel. I was put in doggie position- ass up and the fucking machine was changed out with a larger dildo. Again, I was told I could cum as often as I wanted but the plug cannot come out. I was kept in this position and fucked for over an hour, had 3 powerful orgasms that master allowed me to have- no edging and not stopping the machine. The last 15 minutes I sucked Masters cock to get him hard again.

The next hour was an even larger dildo- about 9 inches I guess when Master showed it to me. Master starts the machine and begins to increase the speed. This dildo is quite large and a bit painful but I push though and begin the buildup to the next orgasm. Master removes the butt plug, places it in my mouth, stands over me and slips his bareback cock into my ass while the machine is still fucking me.

"Make sure that plug does not fall out of your mouth".

After 5 minutes of Masters cock in my ass I am about to have another orgasm but he pulls out and stops the machine, takes the plug out of my mouth and puts his cock in my mouth.

"Clean your filthy ass off my cock you cunt!" In a very authoritarian voice. Master senses my hesitancy so he forces it in, his cock head banging into the back of my throat. This goes on for another 2 hours. Master back and forth, ass to mouth with the plug and his cock. The machine starting and stopping throughout. I did have 2 add'l orgasms that Master allowed. Finally, Master cums in my ass, shuts off the machine and collapses on top of me, his cock still inside my ass. I then have to clean his cock with my mouth and retrieve all his cum from my ass and eat it. It is now about 3am and I am totally spent. Master tells me I can now rest and may sleep. He will wake me when he is ready. I am totally spent, totally naked, urine dried in my hair, pussy and ass used and quite sore, and the smell of cum and ass in the air. I fall asleep within minutes.

Master wakes me at 6am, tells me to shower and make breakfast for him. The shower feels fantastic. Master is in the bathroom watching me the entire time. I step out and he hands me a towel to dry off.

"You will remain naked while you make breakfast. But 1st, change the linens on the bed."

Master showers while I complete these tasks. When he comes down to the kitchen, I have made veggie omelets and whole grain toast (Master had indicated his breakfast choice during the planning of our session). We eat in silence. I know not to speak unless given permission.

As breakfast is completing Master speaks. "Our planned session time is now complete, however I feel you can use some more training and discipline. We can go another 12 hours or so for an additional $1000 fee. Would you like to continue?"

Yes, Master, but I do not have the add'l cash in the house. I could have my husband get it and be here before you leave.

"That will be fine slave. Shall we continue?"

Yes Master, please.

"Ok, so let us try the 1st task again. Go upstairs, get the hand cuffs, collar, leash, put on your stilettos and carry your panties. No bra."

I try it again but yet again I fail. Legs gave out about the same spot again. After the past 12 hours I was impressed, I made it that far but of course not acceptable. This time Master had on a thicker and heavier belt and, with my ass still bruised from yesterday this beating was very painful, yet my pussy started getting wet again. Master again walked me to the mirror to show me his handy work.

The handcuffs remain on and I am placed face down on the bed, stilettos still on, panties stuffed into my mouth. Master grabs some lotion type bottle from his bag and rubs into my beaten ass cheeks. This feels so good and relives the sting and pain from the beating. Master then flips me over, handcuffs still on and behind me, spreads my legs and begins to eat my pussy. After 10 minutes, he inserts a larger plug into my ass and goes back to eating me into a strong orgasm. I believe that is number 5. I come down, he removes the panties from my mouth and positions the fucking machine again with the 9 inch dildo.

"The plug is to remain in at all times. You may cum as much as you can but your hands will stay cuffed behind your back."

Master would just watch me in a pleasure/pain cycle for the next few hours. I would build to an orgasm and master would stop the machine. Then the pain of being fucked raw would come back until the next orgasm built, and this cycle would continue for about 3 hours. I was totally exhausted.

"I am now going to make love to you."

Was not expecting that. Master rolls me over to remove my cuffs and plug from my ass, then rolls me back onto my back, climbs on top of me and we begin to make out and kiss like lovers. Master lifts up and slides his rock-hard cock into my yet again wet pussy. He starts out very slow and then picks up the pace- not really needed since I am so stretched out from the machine over the last 3 hours.

"Your pussy feels so good, I love making love to you Trish, I love you so much."

Kevin is looking deep into my eyes as he is saying all this. I begin to get emotional.

"I am the happiest I have ever been since we were married. Our wedding night was the most special night of my life. I love you even more now than I did that night. Now we make love but for a better reason- so I can get you pregnant and we can have a family. I am going to cum inside you and get you pregnant. I love you so much Trish."

I now lose it, start crying uncontrollably, telling Kevin I love him so much too. Yes, please cum inside me, make me pregnant! I can't wait to carry your baby for you. Oh Kevin I love you so much, cum in me, make me pregnant!

With a few final thrusts Kevin shoots his load deep inside me, convulsing and he cums in buckets. He lays on top of me, my crying has subsided a bit but I lay with him, whimpering and tearing still. Kevin kisses me deeply and heads off into the bathroom, leaving me to make sense of what just happened.

Kevin comes back in from the bathroom, hand cuffs in hand and cuffs me to the baluster in the headboard- on my knees facing the headboard, wrists cuffed about eye level. He then reaches into his bag and pulls out a flogger. It seems new as he removes some packaging from it. Not a word is said, and the flogging begins. My ass is very bruised and sore from the 2 belt whippings so the tails on the flogger really sting. He also works my upper back, back of my thighs, calves and feet. I quickly realize he is playing with my emotions- taking me from discipline from the 1st belt beating on the steps, to humiliation in the toilet, 2nd round of the belt, to crying during love making and now to domination. I begin to understand this flogging is not about punishment or discipline- this time it's domination- his control over me. I accept and crave his control. Once again, my pussy begins to tingle as all this runs through my brain.

The flogging goes on for about an hour- a little on an off as Master would feel the heat with his hands on parts of my body recently flogged. Master removes the cuffs and walks me to the mirror to once again show off his professional work. I have red streaks from my shoulders to calves- I look like a zebra with red stripes. Master is proud of his work. I then am walked into the bathroom and Master sits me on the toilet and tells me I may relieve myself. He stands over me waiting. It's been at least 2 days since a bowel movement, and I have the urge to go but God no- I can't possibly do that in front of Master.

"If you have the need to take a shit I'd recommend you do now or things are going to get messy later."

Oh my lord- he has more anal planned for me so what do I do now? I quickly realize I must go- there is no way I could live through shitting outside of the toilet. So I close my eyes and embrace the humiliation and take a shit while master watches. My head is down the whole time- fortunately, Master does not request I look at him. I finish my business, clean my ass and pussy and then Master walks me to the shower.

"Clean yourself."

Master watches me shower, then hands me a towel to dry off. After I am dry he reaches into his pocket and pulls out 2 nipple clamps and attaches them to my nipples. He then connects a chain to each clamp and tugs on it to be sure it is secure. He then guides me back to the bed by the chain.

12