Trish Dare

Story Info
An afternoon in a hotel with remote watchers.
5.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basis of this story was sent to me by Trish and we turned it into a collaboration, seen from first my, then her perspective of a special day she'd had after she lost a bet and had to do whatever her husband asked - no, told her to do. The adventure starts in a hotel after a ferry ride during which she reveals... well, I'll let you read for yourself.

I'd been sent a text from Trish's hubby that there was going to be a special group show on Discord that morning. Apparently Trish had lost a bet and had to do something as a forfeit. I knew that when Trish did a dare or lost a bet, the result was usually something pretty sexy, either involving a WW bikini or sometimes wearing a revealing outfit in public and taking photos to prove she'd completed the penalty.

Trish wasn't shy about showing her tanned body completely naked. Her rich auburn hair set off her glowing skin and her magnificent breasts stood proud on her chest. What was really special was her completely hairless pussy, lasered clean and with a beautiful clit hood piercing of a diamond ring. I'd read some of Trish's stories and knew how excited she got doing photoshoots and dares so I was hoping that the show would reveal some of her erotic side.

John had told me that he'd given Trish instructions to take the public ferry to Magnetic Island wearing just a flimsy dress and high heels so I guessed she'd be fairly worked up, but I didn't know how special this show was going to be until I logged onto Discord at the allotted time and was directed to open an app called Secret Room. He told me to remain quiet until he gave a signal as anyone with the app open could hear each other.

When I opened the app and logged in using the code John had sent, I saw the inside of a hotel room. Trish was in view and I guessed she was holding a camera as the screen shook until she placed it down facing the room's interior. The screen was focussed on a big double bed in the middle of the room facing open glass patio windows, with curtains wafting in the breeze. As I took in the sight, I saw Trish dressed in a wrap-around dress with the heels as John had described and reading a note. She stared at the note, then looked at the camera as if she was looking directly in my eyes and she waved. Then she undid the tie at the waist and opened the dress fully to reveal her naked body. As she shrugged the dress off her shoulders, her breasts were pushed forwards and I could see her nipples already standing out. She touched them and teased them a little before spreading her legs apart and touching herself between her legs. This was already enough to grab my interest fully!

She turned to look at the note again and I saw her pick something up from the bed. As I watched, she unravelled a series of what looked like ropes and bent to attach them first to her ankles, then to her wrists

The gentle music increases slowly in volume, and I start to relax. I slowly drift off, my brain needing to recover from the intense pleasure I have just gone through. I don't know how long it has been, but I wake up. The music has ended, and I can hear some strange background noises on the earphones.

"John, are you there".

"She's awake," I hear, from a strange voice,

"Hello Trish, thanks for the show" I hear another voice.

"Who's there" I ask, starting to panic.

"We are watching your chat room," a voice replies.

"What chat room?"

"You are one sexy lady"

" You are livestreaming on Discord".

I realise what the app is, a video chat room. I feel someone sit on the bed.

"John, what are you doing," I get no response. I realise I am helpless, and then the vibrator starts again. I start to moan, my clit is still throbbing from the previous sessions and I feel another orgasm start to build.

"Make her cum again," I hear a voice say.

"Yes, she loves it."

"O God, that's good, yes, yes,..." and I start to arch up on the bed.

I'd just seen Trish have a massive orgasm from the vibrator and watched her as she dozed. The sight of this gorgeous woman getting such pleasure from being tied, blindfolded and forced to cum was so erotic. I could see every detail of her pussy, the swollen folds of her lips, the pink inside of her love tunnel before the vibrator entered her. John gave the signal that we could now speak and I realised I wasn't the only voyeur watching Trish act out my fantasies for the camera.

"She's awake." I heard someone say. "What a gorgeous sight that was." "Such a sexy woman." "I hope the show isn't over." Several voices chimed in with their own appreciation.

"Who's there?" I heard Trish say and watched her lips moving, her blindfolded face beginning to show signs of panic as another voice explained that she was now a live performer in our very own sex show.

"Make her cum again." I found myself saying, wishing I was the one in direct control. I saw someone appear through the open windows and get onto the bed. The shadows meant that I couldn't see the guy clearly but I assumed it was John until I got a message directing me to another app - Lovense - which John explained gave anyone the ability to control the toy through a connection over the internet. The guy wasn't holding a phone so clearly the message was coming from somewhere else - maybe John was one of the voyeurs? I saw Trish twitch as the vibrator was switched on.

Trish groaned and her face contorted with the pleasure as the vibrations increased, then relaxed as waves of pleasure swept over her. My fellow watchers began to comment on how she looked and how excited they made them. I began to stroke myself absent-mindedly as I watched Trish strain against the restraints. We each gave advice on what to do next to bring her to ecstasy.

Then the voices get quieter, and whilst I can hear them in the background, I can't really understand them, but I don't care, my body goes rigid, I am just about to cum again. All of a sudden the vibrator is pulled out of my pussy.

"No," I moan, "Let me cum,"

I feel movement on the bed and weight either side of my head, then a hot wet tongue start to lick my engorged clit. I arched up pushing my pussy into his mouth. He sucks hard, then flicks my clit with his tongue, I feel an orgasm starting to build, I thrust up harder, moving my pussy over his mouth, and just as I am about to cum he stops.

"No, don't stop" I scream but the pleasure has stopped. I feel movement again.

A few seconds later the voices get a bit louder.

"Oh god what a pussy she has", I can hear.

"He is teasing her, she must be so frustrated".

The comments come fast, then they quieten down a bit I can vaguely make out what they are saying. I realise I am on show, but don't care, I want to cum.

I watched with the others as Trish was tormented, teased to the brink of orgasm, then frustrated as the vibrating dildo was taken out of her pussy. I watched as the shadowy figure fastened a clamp directly on her clit, just above where her ring pierced the hood. I heard her cry out as the pressure of the clamp bit into her soft flesh. "God, he's put a clamp on her clit," I heard one of my fellow voyeurs say.

As Trish strained against the ties, I saw the figure take a massive vibrator and rub it against her pussy lips, lubricating it with her juices before forcing it between her pussy lips and inside her. "Control it," I heard a voice say, and using the other app, I manipulated the toy, causing it to vibrate deep inside Trish's love tunnel. The vibrator seemed big, even on the tiny screen. I watched as Trish squirmed as the toy was pushed inside her and she arched her back in pleasure. The camera panned out and I saw that steel clamps had been put on her nipples as well as on her clit. Trish cried out in pain as the clamps bit into her flesh. Not content with that, a hand appeared with a jar of ointment and a finger was dipped into it, spreading the gel over her nipples. It must have been a strong solution as Trish cried out again.

The other watchers commented; "Oh god, that is hot. Her nipples must be on fire." "Her nipples are huge"

The finger still had ointment on it and despite Trish's complaints, it rubbed into her clit, setting that on fire as much as it had her nipples. With the vibrator inside her, the action heated up until she was finally allowed to cum. She didn't just achieve release from her orgasm though, she squirted and gushed as her climax washed over her, straining against the ropes.

It was so hot to see this gorgeous woman cum so strongly. She woke up gradually as we watchers expressed our delight. "Wow, that was amazing."

"She came so much, never seen anything like that." "She squirted all over, wow."

The show didn't end there though. Trish's torment - or was it her amusement - continued as a man climbed onto the bed with her and a huge cock came into view alongside her mouth. Among the watchers was a woman's voice, as I heard "He has a big cock; nice close up." Trish eagerly opened her mouth and began to suck the cock in.

I realise that he has moved the camera closer.

He slowly starts to slide his cock into my mouth, and I suck it eagerly, my moans are stifled by the big cock in my mouth to a whimper. Deeper and deeper he pushes his cock into my mouth.

All of a sudden I feel a tug on my nipple, the blood flowing in exquisite pleasure as he removed both clamps. I gasp, arching up and throwing my head back, and his cock goes deep into my throat, I almost gag but he pulls it back out.

I open my mouth and I take him all the way back into my mouth; I suck I and run my tongue over it and then he takes it out.

"I want to suck you, please let me suck your dick," I say, "No, don't stop."

I could tell he was about to come and was trying to stop himself, then he has his hands behind my head and is fucking my mouth. I feel him go rigid and then the hot sperm splashed against the back of my throat as swallowed as fast as I could. Pulse after pulse jetted out of him and down my throat. He had one hand behind my head and was thrusting as each pulse racked his body.

"Oh my god - that's a lot of cum. She swallowed it all," I found myself saying, as others commented. I thought that was the end of it, but a voice came over the speaker, "Wait, there's more to this afternoon's adventure. I'm still hard and her ass is still waiting for a good fucking."

Trish was turned over onto her front and re-tied so her belly was resting on pillows and her ass was in the air. The heat rub was smeared over her rosebud and a finger pushed it into her, then a buttplug was roughly pushed in. Trish complained as her ass was stretched, but I watched enthralled as she gradually got used to the plug and the gentle stretching and ass-fucking she was getting from it. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't join in as I had with the remote vibrator, but when I saw what happened next - Wow! The butt plug was pulled out and a large glass dildo with big ridges on it was brought into view of the camera. Trish was tied tight, so couldn't respond, but I instinctively winced as she must have done as the large cold shaft was pushed against her ass, then slid deep inside after her tight hole had been stretched by the man's thumbs.

The glass dildo is put against my hole and I tense up, but he gently pushes it down, "Oh fuck, that's too big, no; don't" I beg, but then the head pops through the tight ring, and it is inside me. "Oh god, Oh god." It is heavy, and cold, and he gently pushes it deep almost pulling it out, stretching my ring again, then penetrating a bit more. The ribbed shaft of the dildo stretches and releases my ring muscle. Slowly he pushes deeper and deeper, until I feel like it is coming out of my stomach.

Again I heard the watchers comment on how Trish took all of the huge cold dildo into her ass and I added my own voice in amazement. But that was not the end. Next a large vibrator was shown to us on the screen and, with the glass cock still deep inside her, her pussy was violated, the pulsing artificial prick pushed into her lubricated slit to rub against the glass dildo on the other side of her skin, then rubbing against her G-spot and stimulating all her pleasure senses. The unknown hand worked both the glass and vibrating shafts, fucking her in both her lower love-holes.

Pleasure like I have never felt before starts to overcome me and I quiver on the bed, "Faster, please, fuck my ass faster".

Trish switches between wanting more, deeper, harder and complaints that the pleasure is too much and that she is over stimulated when a third dimension comes into view - a Magic Wand vibrator. I am amazed that a human body can take so much, when I realise that she is tied and cannot resist and that we are all contributing to the excitement with our presence. We encourage her and she can hear us, pushing her to take it; "Go on Trish, take those dicks in your pussy and ass." "Push your clit hard against the vibrator."

She cums and passes out in ecstasy. We all applaud and are still talking with delight as she awakens; "Wow, that was unreal," "She is well and truly fucked,"

"Look at how red and swollen that pussy is," "And her ass," "She will be sore now, for sure."

"OK, you can take off my blindfold now John, that was incredible." I whisper, I feel something against my lips, as straw and I suck, taking in the cool water, I did not realise how thirsty I was. I drink my fill then stop. I feel a soft cloth washing the rest of my body, the warm water and the cool breeze relaxing me. I can smell the jasmine from outside the room and realise it must be evening already but I still am not released and cannot see.

"That was incredible, thanks for the show." "Thanks for letting us use the remote vibrator." "Yes, wow, she is so beautiful." "God she was well and truly fucked today."

"I'm glad you liked it," Trish's hubby speaks. "Signing off people, time to go."

"Thanks," "Let us know next time you do this," "It was great."

I awake and my hands and legs are free. My requests to be untied have been met but I still cannot see; the blindfold still in place, tight across my eyes. A body I assume to be my husband's, John lies naked next to me on the bed. My nipples, pussy and ass are tender but all evidence of the afternoon is gone; was it a dream? I reach down, he has a massive hard-on. "On your back Mister" As I start sucking his cock, he says in a strange voice, "That was quite a show you put on."

"You are terrible, I guess I am all over the internet now."

"Yes, but you had the mask on, so no one will recognise you."

"But they will recognise you".

He laughs, "I don't think so." Is this really my man? How is it I cannot be sure? He seems so familiar but there is an unusual aura from this hard male body. But as long as his cock is in me, I don't care. I need to feel his manhood and take my pleasure from it.

When he finished in her mouth, the familiar taste of his sweet-salty cum relaxed her. She released him and he lay back to catch his breath. Trish lay back on the blanket wondering what was going to happen next. The man smiled and without making a sound, he reached over, grabbed his bag and pulled a large sleek vibrator, a kind of rubber dildo with a bulging rubber tip, placing it in her hand. He guided the hand with the vibrator down between her legs, spreading them apart to open her slit wide, framed by her swollen red lips. He slid the end into her hot, welcoming pussy and pushed her hand to push the thing deeper into her; it was big and filled her pussy tightly. He knelt down to get a closer look as she started to pull the vibrator out of her pussy and across the folds of her swollen pussy. She slid the vibrator along the outer lips; her pussy was on fire and she pulled the lips back a little bit revealing her clit.

Trish put the vibrator down for a moment and started to caress her outer lips, pulling on them, teasing him with peeks of her pink inner self. Finally she pulled her pussy open and slid a couple of fingers in. He just sat there staring. Her clit was totally out of its protective hood, revealing itself at the top of her cleft. She rolled it between her thumb and fingers, moaning, breathing hard and becoming lost in the sensations. He had to reposition himself, his dick hard again as she picked up the vibrator and started to rub it over her clit. "Do you want me to slide it into my pussy?" She moaned. Mesmerized by what she was doing to herself as she finally slid it deep into her pussy, the huge vibrator stretching her, she was so close to an orgasm, moaning and swirling her hips all over the blankets. When she was just about to come, she took his hand and placed it on the end of the vibrator. Putting her hand over his, she started to pump it into her pussy. "Fuck me with the vibrator," she cried as she started to roll her clit between her fingers, then she arched her back skywards as the orgasm overtook her, still holding her pussy open as she gave herself over to the sensations flooding through her body.

When she was finally over the orgasm and lying there trying to catch her breath, the man slid the vibrator back into her pussy. She moaned and tossed her head back and then she felt his smooth cheeks and head on her thighs and the tickle of a tongue tentatively exploring her wet opening. He slowly fucked her with the vibrator as he licked her pussy. She cried out as he exposed her clit and began to circle it slowly with his tongue. "I could just do this all night long," she moaned to him as he did his work. In no time, she was right back up at the brink of an orgasm and started to scream, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm coming, Arggggggggggggggg!" Intense is the only word for it. At this point, she had totally forgotten that she had no real idea who had been fucking her or anything of the details of the afternoon, except that it was really, really good! Being unsure of who it was added to the fantasy; whilst she was sure that John would not let anyone else fuck her, there was always a trace of doubt. What if he was late, stuck in a meeting or something? The blindfold had stayed on, tightly laced up and she regretted making such a good job of it.

As soon she was over her orgasm, Trish needed him inside her. A woman possessed, she said, "I want your cock inside me now," and pushed him onto his back. She climbed on top of him, grabbing his dick and positioning it at her opening. As she sat down onto it, he pushed into her and she almost came straight away as she let out a deep guttural moan. "Oh God!" She cried and she started to ride him. He felt so good moving in and out of her, it was just what she needed. He rolled her nipples between his fingers as he watched her ride his cock. It excited him to watch her play and soon she was totally uninhibited with him, feeling his cock stiffen within her so she used it as her grounding point. She leaned down and offered her breast to him. He sucked one hard nipple into his warm mouth. It felt so erotic to have his tongue rubbing over her sensitive nipples. He sucked her nipple and a large part of her breast into his mouth and she came again.

Still buried in her and crushed to the bed by her weight, out of his bag he brought out some nipple clamps and placed them on her hard nipples, the weight of the chain pulling the nipples with an exquisite combination of pleasurable pain. She was thrusting and rocking her hips against his dick as the waves started to crash over her once more. Suddenly he stopped moving, burying himself as deep as he could into her pussy and gently pulled the clamps on her engorged nipples. Pain was not her kink, but on this occasion for some reason, she had the most intense orgasm yet, the timing of the pain perfectly matching the peak of her ecstasy. It was painful and she screamed out from the sensation as well as the orgasm. Her orgasm was just so intense. Every muscle in John's body stiffened as he tried to keep himself from coming. Her pussy was contracting on his dick in strong pulses as he released her nipples and put both hands down to her hips to stop any movement.

12