Trish - Married Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
LEROY. Trish meets Jerome's friend, Leroy.
6.7k words
4.62
16.5k
19
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5: LEROY

I gaped open-mouthed at the huge black man sitting in Jerome's family room as I stood immobilized and naked in the opening from the kitchen area. Jerome just smiled. The man... Jerome said Leroy... was gazing at my nakedness.

Jerome finally broke the stalemate of awkwardness. He stood and said, "I think Leroy and I need another beer and a snack. Will you help me, Trish?"

As we moved into the kitchen area, we were still in view but Jerome spoke softly. "Surprised, huh?" I quickly recovered. I shouldn't have been so surprised, I decided as I rummaged through the cupboards and pantry for snacks. I knew this day was coming. I knew from his explanations that sluts were also shared. He said I was now ready for the next step. I had become his three-hole slut. What did I think the next step might be?

"Leroy has been a good friend since... well, grade school. Back then he was a pudgy little guy who got picked on, bullied. I interfered once and he's kind of clung to me ever since. In middle school, he started to really grow. I was always an athlete and outgoing. Leroy came to sports late and was never comfortable around people."

I looked back to the family room. "An odd couple, then?"

"Yeah... I guess. Anyway... I told the coach in high school that I wanted Leroy on the football team. I was a running back then. Leroy was a monster and fierce when he needed to be. I never had such big holes to run through as when I followed Leroy. He followed me to college and then the pros. He's not the brightest guy around by a long shot but he's loyal to a fault."

I looked surprised at Jerome. "To a fault? How is someone loyal to a fault?"

Jerome laughed, "I made a ton of money as a receiver in the pros. Offensive linemen can make good money but not tons. When I got hurt and had to retire... Leroy did, too." Jerome shook his head. "He still had good years left. He was a respected lineman."

Jerome explained that Leroy works at the club where we met. Leroy is one of the bouncers. And that was the connection in my mind. I knew I had seen him somewhere but there weren't that many places where I was in contact with big black guys. It just never sunk in.

"So, you save him and taken care of him along the way..."

Jerome's eyes drifted to someplace beyond the walls. "More complicated than just that. Yeah, that, but more, too. He's been around and saved my butt more times than I could remember until I wised up." I looked at him questioningly. "When I left the pros I thought I was really something. That's kind of the way you're treated. Anyway, my attitude got me into some fixes when I would hit on the wrong women... women who had guys with them. Sometimes in groups where I was outnumbered. Several times I had made enough of an ass of myself they caught me in the parking lots later. Out of nowhere would be Leroy and the two of us could end it." He turned to face me. "Trish, I'm not proud of that time in my life. I was depressed. I went from being a star to... just a guy people began forgetting. I didn't always handle it well."

"Okay." He furrowed his eyebrows. I smiled at him. "I understand. Leroy's special."

Back in the family room, I stood in front of Leroy after handing him a beer. "Can I do something for you, Leroy?"

He looked from me to Jerome and back to me. "Did he tell you to?""

I smiled and knelt between his knees. "No, he didn't. But I do know now that you are his friend... a good friend. So... I'm naked, Leroy... you know what I do for him so I want to make you happy, too."

"Well," he started, "okay, but..."

"No but." I began loosening his belt and pants. I tugged on the pants and he raised his hips so I could tug them lower. He was a boxer man, too. I moved the palm of my hand over his crotch over his boxers and... stopped. I glanced at Jerome and he had a funny smile on his face. I glanced up at Leroy and he had a worried expression on his face. He started to say something but just groaned when I grasped what was underneath in my hand. Jerome was huge to me and this... I looked up at Leroy, again. His eyes were closed and his breathing was coming in quick rasps. I grasped the waist of the boxers and tugged them lower and I could see the head of his erect cock. The head was even bigger than Jerome's. His eyes opened and look at me. The worry was still there. I tugged his shorts more and he raised his hips, again.

I was stunned for a moment. I don't know why but I never imagined a cock bigger than Jerome's. This was a couple inches longer and I swear it was thicker. I suddenly understood what his worry was. He was probably used to women being scared off by it. It was intimidating even for me to be and I was used to Jerome's big cock.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I want you naked, Leroy." He just looked at me. "I want you naked because I want you."

He looked to the side and Jerome must have nodded because he stood to pull his shirt over his head as I lowered his pants. I assisted him out of his shoes and socks, then his pants. I stood up with him. He was huge. Dark, dark black skin. Bald head. He had to be 6' 6" and weigh 300 pounds. There was fat there around his middle but when I put my hands on his legs, arms, and chest there were slabs of muscle just underneath. Like Jerome's, his hard cock sagged in front of him. I took hold of it and my hands looked even smaller.

This wasn't just a chance that Leroy was here. This was my next step. Not just another man but an even bigger man. Jerome was building a slut. As I began stroking this new cock in my two hands, I understood what that really REALLY meant. Jerome was wondering if I was ready. Time to show both these guys that I was not only capable but eager to fulfill Jerome's every desire and idea.

I pushed Leroy back into the chair and knelt between his knees as I retook his cock in my hands and began licking this new tool that would consume me. I wanted it. It was obvious to me because my mouth was obscenely drooling and my cunt was flooding, my nipples at full attention. Jerome had indeed succeeded. I was ready. I was ready for anything. He had turned me into a lusting slut and this moment was the proof.

I opened my mouth wide after covering Leroy's cock with my tongue and took the head between my lips. At first, I concentrated on sucking the tip and was rewarded with pre-cum leaking from his hard cock. Leroy moaned and gasped as I sucked and my tongue swirled around the large head in my mouth. I opened wider and pressed my mouth over more of his cock. He stiffened, his hips rising from the chair, gasping, moaning, groaning sounds cascading from his open mouth.

I tilted my head and gave Jerome a smile. I don't know what it looked like with my mouth stretched full of his friend's cock but he responded with his own smile and nod but also by standing and working his belt. I moaned, the sound muffled by cock, at the thought, the anticipation of having two big cocks at once. I lost sight of Jerome as quickly and my focus returned fully to Leroy's cock but it was only moments before I was torn between the two, again. I felt Jerome's hands on my ass and I spread my knees wide as I hoped I understood his intention. I moaned again as I felt his cock slide over my dripping cunt lips, align to my hole, and press to open it. Another press and his cock entered me. I groaned as that 'stuffed with cock' feeling returned. I struggled to refocus on Leroy, though. I was being delightfully pleasured but I had a cock to pleasure, too. Two cocks to pleasure and I swelled with emotion as well as lust as I was speared between these two and their massive poles. I was quickly transported to a private world of lust and sensory overload of cocks sawing into two of my holes.

I felt Jerome pull me backward and I mumbled my protest, not wanting to lose the cock in my mouth. There must have been some communication between them, though that I missed as Leroy slid forward and went to his knees on the rug. I was now not the only one moving my mouth over his cock as he began thrusting, too. Then, there was the combination of thrusts from Jerome pushing me which pushed my mouth over Leroy's cock, sometimes as he was also thrusting at the same time.

What I thought would be impossible, happened. I would never have tried to take this new, thicker cock into my throat. Jerome's was hard enough to manage. The action of the two men, however, forced the issue. With my mouth wide to take the cock and the position of my head and throat in alignment, Leroy slid his cock into my throat. I gagged, mostly in surprise that it actually fit. He pulled back and I gulped air, refocusing on the action in my mouth rather than the stimulation from my cunt. The next thrust slid deeper down my throat. He pulled back, I breathed through the opened nasal passage, as he thrust back in. I was good. I had this! Two monsters thrusting into me front and rear and I had this!

I orgasmed. Physical. Psychological. Emotional. They all piled on top of each other to cause my body to erupt into spasming, convulsing, mind-blowing ecstasy. The two men paused. Jerome was deep inside me as my cunt convulsed around his cock and Leroy pulled back so just the head was in my mouth. Had they done this before? Was it just sensitivity? I gasped for air around the cock in my mouth as my body shook, every muscle fiber seeming to twitch uncontrollably.

When my body started to recover, they started fucking in earnest, again. My recovery didn't fully recover. The continuation of their fucking brought the arousal back to near orgasm quickly. I fought to put it off, this time. I concentrated on increasing their arousal rather than registering my own. It partially worked but two big cocks filling me from both ends was just too much. I squeezed with my cunt muscles and sucked and clenched my throat in an attempt to bring these two off before I did again.

When I felt Jerome's cock jerk and swell inside me, I jammed my face at Leroy and sent his cock deep into my tight throat. Jerome sent a great stream of cum into my cunt and I pulled back from Leroy as I felt his cock swell and jerk. He sent a massive load into my mouth. I gulp to take it all but some escaped through the sides of my mouth. Both of them sent repeated streams into me before they were done. Somewhere in there I came a second time, almost lost in my efforts to absorb and deal with the sensory impact of them climaxing in me.

I cleaned both cocks, Leroy first since he was right there at my mouth. After I had cleaned Jerome, I stood on shaky legs and moved in front of Leroy. I bent over and kissed his limp cock, then looked up at him as I stroked his cock.

"Is this seat taken?"

He looked at me stunned. He shook his head. "No... Miss Trish..."

I smiled and sat across his legs. I parted my legs and fished between them for his cock and pulled it up against my leaking cunt. I then closed my thighs around it. I lay the side of my head on his massive chest and lightly stroked the protruding head of his cock with my fingertips.

"I want this close. Do you know why, Leroy?" I asked.

"No, Miss Trish." A soft sigh escaping his lips as his arm wrapped around me and I moved the hand to cup my tit.

"Because, Leroy... when this gets hard, again... you're going to fuck me."

He moaned and I could feel his cock tightly held between my thighs give a small movement of growth. I smiled and mewed, nestling into his strong black body. I glanced over to Jerome. He was smiling and blew me a kiss. I wiggled deeper against Leroy. Yeah... I think I was passing this step...

The guys talked and my mind drifted. I still couldn't fully believe what was happening to me. No... no 'to me'. I wanted this and still want it. Even Stan sees how it makes me happy and content and now encourages this. But how my life has changed is so different from the life of the quiet, unsatisfied married woman with the nothing job. I look across six or seven feet of space and see a naked, muscled black man who has shown me what a sensual, lusting, sexually curious female I am. Just looking at him makes my heart beat faster, floods my body with the warmth of arousal, my nipples hardening, and my cunt flooding in hopeful anticipation. AND... I am sitting across the lap of his naked friend, a black man who is bigger with a cock that is impossibly bigger. I have that bigger piece of meat between my thighs, against my used and leaking cunt and I can feel it begin to move, swell, extend with renewed life against my cunt lips.

While they talk, I ponder cock. My fingertips softly play over the head. I took this cock in my mouth as I was fucked earlier. The feeling in my cunt is reminding me how a big cock feels inside it, fucking it, controlling it, owning it. This one is bigger, a couple inches longer, and a bit wider. How will it feel? Will it stretch me more? Will it make me increase my Kegel exercises to keep my cunt tight? I have to feel it pushing in, stretching me, penetrating me... fucking me. I wiggled into Leroy's body. My hand rises and fondles his chest, my lips turn slightly to kiss his black chest, and I feel movement from his cock between my thighs. I want him to fuck me like the slut Jerome is making me into. I want to feel Leroy's cock own me, too.

I begin teasing this cock with a little more intention. His cock begins to strain as it is constricted by my thighs. Leroy shifts underneath me. I part my thighs slightly and his cock lengthens with the new freedom. There is now enough sticking out above my thighs for my hand to wrap around and I do with small jerking motion. I kiss his chest and lick the nipple in front of me. Then, I look up at him.

"Will you fuck me, Leroy?" He looks at Jerome who I am sure nods his approval but my eyes are only on Leroy.

He lifts me and turns me on his lap. He does it like I am merely a large stuffed doll. The thought makes me giggle. That's what I want... I want to be a stuffed doll... stuffed with his cock.

I am turned so my back is to him. I want Jerome to see. I position my legs outside his on the chair seat. I grasp his cock and hold it straight up. I have to rise a bit higher to get my dripping cunt over the head, then to align it to my hole after sliding the head over my wet cunt for lubrication. I lower my hips a bit and feel the head part my lips and stretch my hole. I gasp at the feel of it passing through the entrance. I pause there with only the head inside me and sigh at the feeling of being filled wall to wall. I love the feeling of a big cock. Jerome and now Leroy. I feel consumed... owned... by them.

I lower my hips carefully and sink six or so inches onto it. The length of a normal cock and I've only just begun being filled. I raise up and hear Leroy moan behind me. His hands are on my hips, helping me or preparing to destroy me? I'm not sure, yet. Now, he is helping me by supporting my weight as I slowly settle over his pole. Like Jerome, his cock fills me to the max. Wall to wall I feel filled. Up and down. I move by a couple inches, each time filling my cunt with more big black cock that fills my chamber with every inch. I feel it hit my cervix and I gasp. I know there is still more and my body is already peaking.

When my ass has settled onto his hip, we are both moaning and groaning. His hands shift to my tits as I sit on him. We are both gasping, sighing, moaning. He flexes his hips and his cock surges inside me. I raise up... and up... and slowly up so just the head is inside. I pause and suck in a deep breath. I look over at Jerome and he is leaning forward. His eyes are fixed on my cock filled cunt.

He looks up at me and nods, then, "Do it, Trish. Cum for us. Cum all over his big cock."

Leroy moans. I don't smile. I don't nod agreement or understanding. I concentrate. It is like I am concentrating on the moment of jumping from a cliff into the water below. A moment of hesitation, of building the courage. I bite my lower lip between my teeth, take in a breath... and drop. No muscle control. No control at all. I drop. The remaining inches slam into my cunt, fill my body to my throat... or so it felt.

Jerome's fingers at on my exposed clit the moment I hit bottom. He presses and strums my sensitive bud as the sensations in my cunt explode within me. My orgasm is consuming. I fall back against Leroy. My body is a quivering mass of flesh as Jerome strums my clit and Leroy rubs my nipples. My cunt explodes and convulses, squeezing the cock with spasms beyond my control.

I am panting, sweaty, and weak when I begin to recover. I reposition my feet on the floor and my hands on the armrests. I raise my hips slowly and feel my juices leaking out with his cock. I keep inches inside as I raise and lower over his cock. I tighten my muscles which still feel stretched. I fuck him hard and fast, then stuffing his cock fully inside and grinding my hips around his cock. We fuck for a long time until his hands take over at my waist and he adds his own urgency to our fucking. It feels like he effortlessly lifts me and thrusts me down on his cock like a masturbation toy. I am going to cum, again. But I feel his growing climax, too. His cock swells and pulses in my tight cunt. Unbelievably, we both cum together. I am torn between my orgasm and the feeling of volumes of seed streaming, filling my cunt. The amount of cum these two give me is amazing... and I love the feel of being filled with it.

* * * *

It is several weeks after the first meeting with Leroy. It turns out they spend a lot of time together but during the time of my conversion from wife to slut, Leroy stayed away. It's a Sunday afternoon. I am swimming laps in the pool while they are lounging naked in the sun with a radio on with the game. They still have loyalties to the Dolphins and celebrate or grieve the outcome of each game. It's another beautiful and warm early fall day.

The water flowing over my naked skin is refreshing and recharging. Both men had moments before fucked me in the shallow end of the pool. Leroy had me pressed up against the edge of the pool while Jerome chose to hold me in deeper water and thrust into me. As I swam now, I sometimes encountered little globs of semen in the water which I guessed escaped from my cunt as I kicked.

Feeling refreshed, I climbed out of the pool using the ladder on the side. The sound of the game continued but I knew both men were no longer hearing it as their attention was riveted to my glistening body, rivulets of water cascading down my body and, what really had their interest, falling from my nipples.

I stroked Leroy's wide shoulders as I passed behind him to sit on the edge of Jerome's lounge who scooted over enough to give me room with his arm wrapping around my waist and pulling down alongside him. His hand shifted to my tit which he began fondling and rolling the nipple. I settled in alongside him very content with his touching.

Leroy looked over at us and commented, "You are a sexy woman, Miss Trish."

I smiled and wiggled into Jerome. "Why do you call me that, Leroy? I asked. You know I am yours, too, when we are here. Why so formal?"

He looked at me seriously but I saw his cock move, a stirring in that dark, long snake of his. "I... you're different... special," he responded shyly.

"Different? Aren't I a slut, Jerome? How am I different? Special?"

Before Jerome could venture a response to one of those questions, Leroy stood abruptly, his long cock swaying as he got to his feet. He asked if anyone else wanted another beer. Jerome and I both accepted.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked as Leroy moved to the little frig on the patio.

"No," Jerome responded. "Leroy, as I mentioned before, is... well, let's just say he wasn't given the same intelligence capability as most people. As if to make up for it, though, that man has heart, devotion, and courage the size of his body. He'd stand up to a raging bull if he needed to and he'd defend me against impossible odds. Put him in front of a pretty woman and he freezes. Add to that a woman I respect and care about and he becomes terrified. The worst thing for him would be to offend you in any way."

12