Trish - Married Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
FAMILY. Trish goes to a male gathering of Leroy's family.
5.7k words
4.57
18.4k
25
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 9: FAMILY

"Should we ask her, Leroy?" Jerome asked.

"I think she'd have fun," was Leroy's reply.

"Ask me what? What would be fun?" I was sitting on Leroy's lap with my back to him and facing Jerome. We were in the family room, Leroy and I on the couch. He had climaxed in me more than a couple minutes before but his very long cock was still inside me.

Then I heard, "She's doing it, isn't she? I can see it on your face."

Leroy flexed his hips in response, sending his cock a bit deeper despite being mostly softened. I was giving him squeezes from my cunt, only a few of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of Kegal exercises I do daily.

"Damn," Leroy exclaimed, "she has amazing muscles, doesn't she?"

I could feel his cock stirring inside and I clenched harder. I rose slightly on his cock and dropped back down. As I moved on Leroy in front of Jerome, I looked directly at him and fixed his eyes. "Ask me what?"

Jerome laughed. "Leroy and I were thinking about going home for a few days."

Leroy lifted me up to his now hardening cock and pulled me back down on it. Predictably, it bounced off my cervix and deeper up the canal. "We tend to get a bit rowdy with our brothers and cousins off in the woods with loads of beer."

"O ... kayyyyy ..." trying to express how that involved fun for me.

"We've never had a woman involved before," Jerome explained. "Certainly not a slut who could take on all of us."

I gazed at Jerome. He was serious. I had stopped moving on Leroy, turning partially around, instead. Leroy nodded. "My uncle ... you might be interested, Miss Trish ... he's bigger than me."

I twisted a little further to read his eyes, his cock inside me slipping a bit which felt delicious. "Bigger ..." I began, "like bigger in ...?" He nodded. "Fuck ..."

Jerome laughed as I rose and dropped again with my mind fixated on the thought of a cock bigger than the one stuffed in me now. "That was exactly what we were thinking and exactly why we thought you'd have fun."

* * * *

"Good morning, dear," I called out over my shoulder when I heard Stan stumble into the kitchen. I filled a mug with strong coffee, picked up a plate of eggs, fruit, and toasted English muffin, and turned toward him. The little robe I wore came untied and gaped open. Hands full, I walked to him as he plopped into a chair.

After placing his coffee and food before him, I started pulling the robe together but Stan's words stopped me. "No ... please, don't." I released the ties and looked at him. "You are beautiful, honey. Do you mind?" He stammered it out.

"Don't be silly. Of course not." I sat down across from him with my own coffee, the little robe parted on both sides of my legs. I purposely reached over to the side to brush an imaginary crumb so the robe would fall to the side of my left tit. He watched, then smiled as he picked up on the tease. I smiled back. It wasn't that Stan was always asexual or that he was really completely asexual. Early in our marriage, we had fun like most newlyweds cavorting within our limited experience and exposure to what sex had to offer. As the years wore on, though, I think he just lost interest. I guess that's the best way to put it. He loved me. There was never any question about that. His work and career just ... somehow ... took over. For a few years, it hung over us like the dark threatening storms that can destroy swaths of land through this state. It was ironic that it was my stumbling into Jerome's arms that saved us. It had weighed heavily, apparently, on Stan that something like sex, or the lack of it for me, could ruin our partnership. Jerome coming into our life essentially saved us and Stan was happy as long as I was happy and he still had me. His business travel had always been heavy and it became more so after he saw that I would be taken care of. Recently, he has shown more interest, asking me to sleep naked and wearing these short robes. Jerome had shown me how exciting being an exhibitionist can be. Of course, I didn't mind being exposed to my husband. In fact, I was anxiously curious where this new interest might lead.

We chatted while he ate. Finally, he asked, "What is it, honey? I can tell there is something. Jerome has some plan?"

I giggled and nodded. "Jerome and Leroy are talking about going home for Saturday. I know this is a weekend you'll be home, Stan. So, if you don't want me to ..."

"Just Saturday? Where is this home?" Stan has never met Leroy but I've mentioned him numerous times. Even if Stan was essentially asexual, he enjoyed hearing my excitement so there was little I didn't describe to Stan in detail.

"Well, home is a little town in the panhandle of the state. They said it was in the northern part and could just as well have been part of Alabama but they were glad it was called Florida and not Alabama." Florida and Alabama were like so many state border rivalries. "The brothers and cousins get together out in the woods somewhere up there and get rowdy. Jerome said it would be a quick 24 hours. Leave early Saturday morning and back VERY early Sunday morning."

"Let me guess ... this time Jerome thought it would be interesting to bring his slut?"

I giggled ... and blushed. Strange as it was, when Stan had seen how happy I was as I began the journey to being Jerome's slut and that I still wanted to be Stan's wife, it was like I was seriously taking up tennis instead of fucking another man and his friends. He shook his head and smiled. He got up, came around the table to stand behind me, his hand sliding down my chest as he leaned in to kiss my cheek and his hand cupping my tit. If this kept up, we might actually fuck.

"Of course I don't mind, honey," he whispered, "as long as it makes you happy. Just be safe, okay?" I captured his hand as it slid from my tit and kissed the palm. God, I thought, I hope these touches lead to something. His would be the only 5-inch cock that could thrill me so much to have inside me.

* * * *

We made the long drive. Jerome asked me to wear short-shorts and a buttoned blouse but unbuttoned and tied below my tits. Everywhere we stopped along the way, and I had the feeling we stopped more often than really necessary, my outfit brought a lot of stares.

At a truck stop we stopped at for snacks, Jerome dared me to expose my tit somehow. It wasn't really that hard. Leroy was looking at a package of licorice on the bottom shelf. I nudged him aside, stood at an angle to the shelves, bent to the right to reach the package, then lifted my right arm as though getting his attention. Of course, as planned, bending to right sagged my tits that way. Lifting my left arm pulled the open blouse that way. What was left was an expose tit. What surprised me was when I stood up and the blouse got caught on the outside of my tit. I really was exposed and Jerome's quick reflexes stopped me from adjusting it.

Jerome drove straight out into the woods to their hangout location. It turned out to be a pretty nice location. One of Leroy's cousins was planning to build a cabin on the land. It had water access to a slow-moving river and an older mobile home sitting on concrete blocks in the interim. There were six pickup trucks park haphazardly. Jerome pulled his shiny sedan alongside a big F-250. These guys did like their trucks.

I stepped out of the back seat on Jerome's side. He was waiting and slipped his arm around my waist. Leroy was already shaking hands, bumping fists, and hugging. There were six guys, all about the same age, all deep black and large, ranging from Jerome's large to very large like Leroy.

They all acknowledge Jerome with the kind of respect even brothers and cousins give when one of them makes it out of the small-town world they still found themselves swallowed up within.

The beer started and lots of joking and teasing, stories being told. I had the feeling the stories, especially about Jerome or Leroy, were for my benefit. I didn't know what Jerome had said about me but they were all relating to me with tremendous respect.

Suddenly, someone had a football. I looked at Jerome for help but I was expected to play, too. The rules were sketchy. Anyone could be thrown the ball and it was somewhere between touch and tackle. The player with the ball had to be stopped but not put to the ground. It was like a schoolyard game with taking turns picking their teams. Jerome selected me first which I thought was protection. The cousin had the chance to select Leroy.

I tried blocking and the guy pretty much just pushed me back. Jerome tried throwing me the ball but I heard them coming and fumbled the catch. Jerome pulled me aside and before he could say anything I did.

"I know ... I suck at this," I blurted.

He chuckled, "Honestly, yeah, you do. That isn't the point of this, though." I looked up at him. I was already breathing heavily. I was in shape but this was different. "This is about playing football. Their attention ... both teams ... is all on you." I made a gesture like 'duh' and pointed at my gaping blouse. "This is giving them a way to get comfortable with you and what we talked about happening."

Of course. This was about giving them the chance to grope me to lead to more. That wasn't happening when I couldn't catch the ball. So, I stood next to Jerome to be handed the ball. He muttered before the ball was snapped back to him, "We'll go directly at Leroy. He'll get this going." He couldn't just tell the others they could fuck me, this had to be a game for me to be mauled, first? But, I nodded and looked straight ahead at the big man who has become so important to me. He nodded. He knew what was happening.

I fidgeted nervously next to Jerome. He put the ball into my stomach and for a split second, I froze. I saw him move ahead and bump into Leroy. I saw a gap to Leroy's right and I moved quickly that way as if I was actually going to get anywhere. Leroy's arm shot out to my stomach, grasped the tied material holding it all together, and held firm as I was twisted trying to get past. The blouse gave way with Leroy holding one side. I started pulling away, the blouse wide open as Leroy held it and the other side flapping loose.

The huddle for the next play was simple. Jerome just said, "The same thing." I gazed at him. The others were fixated on my heaving tits fully displayed in the loosely hanging blouse. Jerome bumped into Leroy and it was all show. There was another gap next to Leroy but as I got to it another guy stood ready. I hadn't seen their huddle but they had this all planned. As I entered the gap, Leroy and the other guys both shot their hands out to grasp the flapping blouse sides. Before I understood how it happened, the blouse was off one arm and hanging limply around the elbow of the arm I was holding the ball with. As I struggled to get past, my tits were groped even well past the time I was fully stopped.

I shed the blouse completely, now topless. I sensed in the huddle that my teammates might have suddenly regretted being on my team.

Surprisingly, with all that, we had gained enough yards to continue. Of course, that might have been planned, too. Before the next snap, Jerome stopped and faced me with his back to the others. "How are you feeling?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm sweating and dirty from being on the ground." He reached up and took both of my nipples between his fingers. I sighed. "And, yeah ... I'm being groped and felt. Even when I was trying to block, I had hands on my tits. Now my tits are groped and hands are between my legs. So, how do you think I am feeling?"

He smiled. "You need to be fuck?" I nodded. God, yes, I needed to be fucked. His fingers went to my tight short-shorts. He unsnapped them and lowered the zipper. He slipped a hand inside. He knew I wasn't wearing panties. I gasped when his finger pressed through my lips. He brought it out and put it to his tongue while smiling. I glanced behind him to find both teams watching intently, then Leroy saying something to them. Jerome then said, "Let's get you fucked, then." He left my shorts open.

In the next play, I assisted in the effort. I was converged upon immediately at the line. Hands on my tits and hands on my shorts. I moved forward with a struggle with my shorts moving down my thighs. I hopped and twisted as Jerome picked me up with my shorts sliding down to my ankles. As Jerome carried me to the goal, some pulled my tennis shoes off, my shorts going with them. Leroy tripped Jerome at the goal line and I landed on top of Jerome, my legs suddenly spread as his knees and legs wrapped around mine and opened me.

There was an awkward hesitation, then my body and cunt were probed by hands. I groaned as a finger passed into my cunt. I opened my eyes to see Jerome smiling. "Ready, my slut?" he asked. I gasped and covered his mouth with mine as hands and fingers freely explored me from behind.

Jerome released my legs and Leroy's huge hands helped me up. I stood naked and breathing heavily with excitement amid the eight of them including Jerome and Leroy. Nobody said anything. Nobody moved. I didn't check with a glance to Jerome. I knew why I was there. I knew I wanted to be there. I knew I wanted what these guys were going to give me.

I dropped to my knees in front of the one in front of me. I pulled his athletic shorts down and smiled. A long black cock hung from between his legs. I grasped it and put it into my mouth. All around me shorts, shirts, and shoes came off. In moments, I was encircled by hardening black cocks. All of them were large. The genes in these families were amazing.

They didn't allow me to suck cock for long, though. I felt hands raising me to my feet. I turned to find Leroy. I grasped his cock, the longest one there, and kissed him on the lips. When our lips parted, "Somebody needs to fuck me, Leroy," I gasped, my lips so close to his they brushed together.

Leroy picked me up in his arms and we faced the group. A group of large naked men with big black cocks. Leroy pronounced, "She needs to be fucked, guys."

The guy who owned the place yelled out, "Just a minute." He and another ran to the mobile home and came back out wrestling with a large mattress. They dropped it on the grass and everyone moved to it. Leroy stood me on the mattress and I stood looking around me. The only white skin was mine. Every guy was at least a half-foot taller. Every guy was dark black. Every guy had a big cock. Every cock was hard but drooping. Big cock doesn't stand up like a hard average cock. They're too big. I was drooling. Not my mouth, though, it was my cunt. Eight big black cock for my white cunt.

It then came to me. I turned to Leroy. "I thought you said your uncle ..."

He laughed, "He's coming in a little bit."

Jerome came up behind me, his arms going around and his hands fondling my tits in front of the others. "What are you, Trish?"

"A slut. I'm your slut."

I could feel his cock move against my ass. "That's right, you are. Guys, she is a slut and she loves big cock." He pulled on my nipples. "Where do you like big cock, slut?"

"Everywhere, Jerome. You know that. I love big black cock in all my holes." I looked at all the guys. Most of them were stroking their cocks. "My cunt, ass, and throat. Just fuck me." God, what a slut he has made me into. Looking at all the big cock, though, my cunt was dripping in anticipation. And to think an even bigger one was still to come.

Jerome stepped back from me and opened his arms. It was an offering, an offering of me to all of them. I've fucked a lot of guys since releasing myself to Jerome. The time on the boat was more guys. But this ... this was all big black cock.

Nobody moved. I thought, you're a slut so act like it. I sat on the mattress facing the major group. I lay back, raised my knees, and splayed them out to the sides. Obscenely displayed to them I stroked a tit with one hand and slid the other down my body and over my ready cunt. I randomly picked a guy in front of me and stared at him. My fingers spread the lips of my cunt. His eyes were fixed on my open cunt. His eyes flicked up to my face where I displayed a reassuring smile. He moved as if it were his legs acting on their own. He dropped to his knees between my spread legs, his cock in his hand, as he inched forward. His cock head probed my cunt, sliding up and down my slit wet with my leaking lubrication juices. His cock sank into my hole and we both gasped. I squeezed my cunt around him and he gasped, again.

That is what it took, apparently. One guy to move. He thrust and more cock sank into me and I groaned. And with that, I had cock on either side of my head pressing against my cheeks for attention. I turned to the right with an open mouth and the cock pressed between my lips. I sucked as the cock slid between my lips. He gave me tentative motions, his cock going a little deeper, perhaps unsure how far to push. I pulled back and turned my head with my mouth open to the other cock. He pressed inside.

I heard the strong, deep voice of Leroy behind me, "Don't be timid, fuck her. Miss Trish was serious before. She said throat, not mouth. Just give her opportunities to breathe."

I moaned with excitement and anticipation of his words having an effect. And, they did. The cock in my cunt pulled back so just the head was inside and it was slammed fully into me. The cock in my mouth was pressed through my mouth to my throat. He groaned at the feel of my throat around his cock but he pulled back and pressed deeper. Soon I had it all and both fucked me. My tits were bouncing wildly on my chest until hands grabbed them, squeezing, mauling, and fondling them. Another hand stroked my stomach, other hands on my legs. Someone pressed on my clit as the cock in my cunt jerked and I exploded in orgasm as cum shot into my cunt.

That must have affected the one in my mouth and throat. I felt it swell and pulse. I placed a hand on his hip and pushed just enough to ease the cock to the entrance to my throat as his cum streamed out and directly down my throat. I pushed him back a bit further, holding some control even as my body responded to the orgasm. Cum dripped from the corners of my mouth despite attempts to gulp it all down.

I looked up at the guy who had given my throat a good fuck as another cock sank into my cunt. It was the youngest of them. I smiled and mouthed a thank you. He smiled back but my head was being turned to the other side where another cock was pressed at my lips. I opened my mouth.

After four guys came in my cunt or mouth, I was turned over onto my hands and knees. The next guy slammed into my leaking, gaping cunt hole. Three cocks appeared at my head. I began sucking them in rotation. They were now using my mouth to become fully hard for when their turn came to fuck me.

After a couple more guys fucking me like a bitch from behind, I felt someone next to me. I was in a daze, my mind and vision glazed over by lust and a singular consciousness of fucking. It was Leroy. I saw motion and looked back to see his hand gliding up and down his long cock. I nodded to him as I continued to be fucked.

When the cock fucking me erupted, I crawled over the prone body of Leroy. I could feel the cum flowing from my hole as I grasped his cock and settled over the head and sank my cunt down over it. I sighed as it opened me wider and filled me up, up, and up. I heard the cum being pressed out of my body by his invading meat, an obscene squishing sound preceding the feel of cum being pushed out of my tightly filled hole. I rose up and sank back down, my tits bouncing as I shifted from down to back up. I groaned deeply as his cock glanced off my cervix in that wonderfully erotic way only he and Jerome have been able to do. I shivered and shook moments after his cock hit deepest up inside me and a new orgasm took hold. I sagged down onto his massive chest, his arms securely around me as he took over thrusting his cock up into me as I shook and quaked through my orgasm.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12