Trish Submits

Story Info
Her ecstacy in Shibari.
4k words
3.97
6.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

Trish Submits

Her ecstasy in Shibari

(Story 5 in the Trucker series.)

Suzie's series features long haul truckers Dave and Jack. It might help set the scene if you read the earlier stories though this one will stand alone.

When I awoke it took time to recognize my surroundings. Flashes of last night's activities returned when I realized that I was in the shearer's cottage adjacent to the shed where Jack had introduced me to the wonders of the Japanese rope bondage called Shibari.

My pussy was sore. Angry red blotches on my tits and belly reminded me of the burning hot wax he had dribbled there. Peeling back the bed covers, I also found raised welts on my hips, a reminder of the thrashing I received with a coiled rope. A cold cup of tea sat on the bedside table.

Despite the marks, I felt no real pain. To the contrary, I felt vibrant and alive.

Just as I rolled out of bed to attend to my morning ablutions, Trish opened the door.

"Morning sleepy head," she laughed. "Welcome to the land of the living. You've been asleep for fourteen hours."

"Hell, Dave will be angry with me. Why didn't he wake me? He'll be late." Dave was one of the most reliable contractors in the long-haul fleet. He prided himself on keeping to schedule, no matter what.

"Don't worry about Dave. He and Jack pulled out hours ago. You're stuck with me for a few days, girl."

Spotting the marks on my naked body, she giggled.

"We did a good job on you didn't we Suze? Go and have a shower while I find some lotion to put on those burns and welts."

So Dave left me behind without even asking! Warm water from the tiny shower in the shearer's quarters soothed my damaged skin and when I emerged, still dripping wet, I found Trish waiting for me with a large fluffy towel in each hand. She placed one across the bed and positioned me on it, patting me dry with the second. The soothing touch of her hands across my back, spreading lotion over my bruised torso, had me dozing off again but when she rolled me over and started on my front, I was soon wide awake. Starting on the wax burns covering my breasts, Trish teased the nipples before working her way downwards.

"To think that I had half my forearm in here last might," she mused while working lotion into my upper thighs and across my pussy lips. "I didn't think my hand would fit."

I sighed. "Actually your hand felt great Trish. It was nothing like my first fisting, when Dave forced his hand in there. It hurt like hell! Even though I was screaming for him to stop, he just kept pushing."

"If it hurt that bad, why didn't you use your safe word?"

"Never thought about it at the time. I was more worried that he would split me open and I was surprised afterwards that there was no torn skin and no blood. Who'd have thought we girls could stretch that far."

"I'm never going to let anyone do that to me. I struggle to take Jack's big dick so trying to get a hand inside is just not going to happen. Dave always tells me he loves how tight I am every time we get together."

"Mmmm," I murmured as she worked the slippery, soothing lotion inside me. Her attention had definitely stopped being just therapeutic. This was foreplay and I was loving it. While her fingers gently pumped into my pussy, her other hand squeezed and kneaded my breasts, alternating from one to the other. She leaned forward to kiss me and slowly brought me to one of the longest and most satisfying orgasms of my life.

Trish remained fully dressed and lay close beside me, her fingers fluttering over my pussy lips, sending sensuous little aftershocks through my body.

"Oh my lord Girl," I breathed. "You can do that to me any time. I had no idea you went both ways."

"Never had any interest in girls until last night," Trish said thoughtfully. "But when I finally pulled my arm out of your twat I realized that I was as randy as a buck goat in a herd of does in season. My pussy was dripping wet. You wouldn't believe what I did to Dave after we left you."

"I'm not sure I want to know," I giggled. "But tell me, how often does Jack tie you up? He seemed very relaxed and experienced."

"Last night was a night of surprises for me," she said earnestly. "Jack never mentioned that he has this talent for tying up women and he's certainly never tried to restrain me in any way -- other that with his arms and legs I mean! Apparently he belongs to some sort of club where they practice their ties and there seems to be an endless supply of very enthusiastic girls just begging to be tied up."

"I freaked out at times last night, particularly when I couldn't speak or see. I realized at that point what it's like to give another person complete control. It's scary in a way, but once you accept it, it's also quite liberating. And very fucking emotional. I cried like a baby when Jack brought me down and started to make love to me. I would have done anything for him at that moment. It's strange isn't it, how a big brute of a man like Jack can also be so gentle."

"I see four guys regularly and they all know about each other. Rarely do I see more than one at a time, so last night was pretty special for me too. Of all my guys though, Jack can be the most gentle -- but he can also be very rough and demanding. With Jack, I never know what I'm going to get."

"Are you going to let him tie you now?"

"I don't know Suze. I could never take the punishment you endured last night. I'm not going to allow anyone to stretch out my pussy either. I like it when I can grip a cock with my kegel muscles to drag my guy to orgasm. I like them to tell me how tight I am down there. As for being restrained in rope - I think it might be interesting to try it, but with limits on the pain aspect. I'm so much smaller than you are Suze and forgive me for saying so, I'm probably a bit more athletic and fitter. It might be nice to be trussed up or stretched out with ropes, but I'll need a guarantee that my pussy and ass are off limits and that nobody is going to try to beat me with whips, ropes or sticks. I'm not into pain."

"Let's talk to the boys about it when they come through town in a few days, shall we?"

We left the shearer's quarters and made our way back to Trish's house in town, where we had the chance to get to know each other. We were both brought up as country girls, but I finished up in a large country town with all modern conveniences while Trish stayed in her little home town which boasted little more than a pub, a road house and a couple of general stores. We shared a lot of childhood stories and though we were friendly, there were no further sexual encounters between us before Jack arrived late one afternoon with plans to stay with Trish overnight.

I discovered that Trish worked at the roadhouse, which gave her the opportunity to select her trucker friends without seeming to be pushy.

We were sharing a coffee after dinner when I decided to ask the question that had been eating away at me for the past two days.

"Jack, why have you never mentioned your interest in Shibari to Trish and why have you not tried to convince her to submit to your rope?"

He looked thoughtful before answering in his deep, melodic voice.

"Very few people know. I don't broadcast it because there are some who view this interest as a weird fetish. They don't understand. Your own experience a few days ago will have convinced you that when you let somebody take complete control of your body, it becomes a very emotional journey and it's different for every person who allows themselves to be tied. Trish has become a very special friend. I know we're not exclusive, but we do share a special bond and I did not want to run the risk of ruining our friendship by trying to lead her somewhere she did not want to go, so we've never even talked about it."

Trish watched our exchange with interest.

"Trish and I talked about it after you left," I continued. "Although she says she's not very keen on being tied, she agreed with me yesterday that she would consider it providing you met some iron-clad guarantees."

Jack laughed at me. "I think I can guess most of them. At the top of her list is a total ban on the possibility of being fisted. She has the tightest pussy I know and is proud of it. How is my guesswork so far?"

Trish and I laughed back.

"Right on Jack! That was the first thing she talked about. By the way, mine has shrunk back to normal again in case you're interested."

"SUZIE!" shrieked Trish. "Too much information. Besides, Jack's mine tonight."

I pressed on undaunted. "So Jack, what other things will Trish not want?"

"Ahh well, she's a softy at heart. I doubt that she'll get off on pain in the way that you do. That's the thing about rope though girls, you don't have to suffer agonizing pain. You need to set boundaries before you start so the bunny has complete confidence when she concedes control to her rope master. Without that trust, the experience will not be good for either party."

Thinking back, I remembered that he had used the word "trust" several times when he tied me. Did he abuse that trust? I don't think so, though if he had told me beforehand exactly what he intended to do to me I would probably have objected. I think it was Jack's ability to read my response and push me well beyond my normal limits that made my experience so special.

"Why don't we head over to the shed and let me show both of you what's possible. And Trish, I promise you will not be penetrated in any way, nor will you be struck with anything. You've got the body of a gymnast, so you'll probably enjoy it."

Jack gathered his duffle bag from his truck and with some reluctance on Trish's part, we headed to the shed again in Trish's battered truck. The large bamboo pole still hung from the rafters. I noticed a couple of thinner poles lying on the floor I had failed to notice earlier.

"You first," said Jack pointing in my direction. Trish gasped, watching him gather me to him and kissing me forcefully. Never relinquishing our kiss, he took my hands, placing them behind my head and wordlessly encouraging me to intertwine my fingers.

Working quickly, Jack extracted coils of rope from his duffle bag and laced my upper torso in a tight harness, leaving my arms free but separating my tits nicely. Looking down, I could see my nipples standing proudly at attention. Leaving me standing, he gathered up one of the smaller bamboo poles from the floor and standing behind me, fixed it to my harness. Using fresh coils of rope, he laced my arms to the pole until I looked as though I was suspended on a crucifix.

Still standing behind me, he used his knees to buckle my legs and gently lowered me to a sitting position.

"You won't be needing these." He sniggered as he pulled down my panties and threw them aside. "And you are so over-dressed!"

"You didn't ask me to take anything off, Jack," I complained.

"No I didn't," he admitted, turning to me with a pair of safety shears in hand. "But it's all coming off anyway."

By the time I realized what he was doing, he had already cut away most of my favourite summer dress and sliced my bra straps. Totally ignoring my objections, he cut away every remnant of my clothing and threw the pieces aside until I was stark naked in my rope prison.

Calling Trish over, he asked for her help.

"Kiss her Trish." He commanded, "and suck on her tits. She has very sensitive nipples."

"Jaaaack" she grizzled. "I'm not sure I want to go there."

"I didn't ask you girl. Just do it!"

She did as she was told and let me tell you, Trish is one hell of a good kisser! Meanwhile, Jack took my ankles, one at a time, folding them into my thighs and tying them tightly. I tried to preserve some essence of modesty by keeping my knees together but I was fighting a losing battle. Another rope, attached to my knee, drew my leg upwards toward my hand. I was now lying flat on my back being slowly exposed. I knew he would do the same with the other leg, which left me on my back, arms outstretched and fixed there on a bamboo pole, with my thighs forced obscenely open, completely helpless. Surprisingly, the position I was in was not particularly uncomfortable but it was humiliating to have my pussy spread like a half peeled banana in front of Trish. She stuck to her task, kissing my mouth passionately, and then sucking alternately on my nipples. It might not be heaven, but I think I could see it from there.

"Bite them!" Jack's order broke the sound of sucking and slurping.

Trish's teeth gently massaged my nipples.

"I said BITE HER FUCKING NIPPLES, TRISH."

Startled, she bit with a little more force.

"Harder!" Jack ordered.

I winced a little as she bit, quickly followed by some soft suckling.

Jack seemed satisfied with this interpretation, smiling broadly each time I winced in pain but offering no criticism when Trish tried to comfort me.

"Trish, you need to understand that Suzie needs pain. She may not realise it herself, but if you check, you'll find her pussy is dripping already and we've only just started."

Trish checked, to find that Jack's prediction was 100% correct.

"You're soaked, Suzie!"

"Now that you agree with me Trish, you'd better get her to lick your fingers clean."

She delicately offered me her wet fingers, which I diligently sucked deep into my mouth, savouring my own taste.

One more task for you Trish, before I introduce you to my rope. Smack Suzie, and hard. You can start on her butt if you like, which will be less stressful for you, but I want you to move from there to her tits and finally to her pussy. You will strike her hard enough to make her cry out. Trust me on this -- she craves the pain."

I was about to object when Trish's hand descended on my exposed buttock. She finally realized that it was futile to start softly because eventually Jack would bully her into the force he demanded from her. A hard slap landed on the other cheek. I was about to cry out when she switched her focus to my tits, slapping them hard with an open hand. This time I did cry out. Her backhanded slaps landed flush on each exposed nipple, making me gasp with each strike.

"Now her pussy and then we're done."

Perhaps empathy made Trish pull her strikes at first. They were gentle and stimulating and Jack knew it.

"Back off!" he ordered as Trish scampered away. "This is how you smack a cunt."

His meaty hand smashed down on my pussy so hard that I thought I would pass out. I screamed, but n my confusion, forgot to call my safe word. Seconds later, another strike from Jack's hand on my open and exposed pussy unlocked a desire within. My movement was limited to a small twist -- nothing more. Remembering his instructions from my first experience, I relaxed, allowing my legs to fall even further apart.

"Again!" I begged.

He struck again. I screamed again, regained my poise and relaxed.

"Again, please."

He struck again. I screamed and began to cry, but not from pain, but from pleasing this man who allowed me to experience such pain and pleasure.

He leaned over me, taking my face gently in his rough hands and kissed me fervently.

"Well done, my girl. You will have your reward later."

He reached for Trish, pulling her forward until she stood directly beneath a suspended bamboo pole. He took little time to remove all of her clothing (not that she was wearing much anyway) and trussed her chest up very similar to mine. Using another of the smaller poles, he laced her arms until they were spread just like mine, leaving her standing in a crucified position.

Jack tied a new rope to her harness from behind, throwing it over the suspended pole and drawing it tight until Trish could only stand on tip-toe. Fascinated, I watched this tiny girl being tied. She endured her treatment without comment. No cries, no deep sighs, no objections -- no reaction whatever -- just stoic acceptance.

Jack attached an ankle rope to one leg, drawing it gently upward until it was level with the girl's waist, tying it off outside her extended arm. She looked like a ballet dancer, one toe on the floor while the other leg was elevated well above horizontal. He repeated the treatment on the other leg, leaving Trish hanging from the roof, arms fully outstretched and legs equally stretched out, parallel to the floor. The stress showed on her face but she offered no sound or complaint.

Jack stood back to survey his work.

"Beautiful." He whispered. "You okay so far?"

Trish nodded and stepping to her again, Jack ran his hands from her face, over her breasts and down to her pussy, rubbing her gently as if seeking a reaction. Getting none, Jack's big hands drifted across to her tits to knead them and tease her nipples. Little murmurs of appreciation escaped the suspended girl. Jack opened her pussy, gently. Her response was immediate and we all knew she was lost. With her legs spread impossibly wide, Trish thrust her hips forward, trying to meet Jack's probing hand.

"Awww, Jack, please..." she pleaded.

With a knowing grin, Jack stepped back from the girl to take hold of the control line holding the girl's weight, easing it down slowly. He tied her off again and turned to me.

"Your turn" he grinned, dragging me across the floor until I lay directly under Trish, looking up into her weeping pussy.

Taking the control line again, he lowered Trish further until her pussy came to rest on my face. Jack used his foot to position me so that my mouth could reach Trish's pussy and lowered a little more.

"Get to work Suzie."

I was a long way ahead of him. As her body came down to meet me, my tongue was already extended to greet it. The way she was positioned allowed me to swipe my tongue from her ass to her clit and I think I did a pretty good job. Trish's ropes allowed her hips freedom to move forward and back to maximise the touch of my tongue and I sensed her closing in on her orgasm.

Jack stood over me so he was face to face with the suspended Trish. His bare foot (when had he discarded his shoes?) teased my wide open pussy. Although I could not see what he was doing, Trish's reactions made it clear that he was pleasing her upper body.

It couldn't last of course. Trish had been so quiet and non-reactive in her bondage that when she could no longer deny her impending orgasm, she exploded. She screamed. She used language that would make a bullock driver blush. She cursed me. She cursed Jack. She thanked us both. She continued to babble incoherently and finally when her orgasm subsided, she collapsed into her ropes.

Jack roughly dragged me aside and quickly lowered Trish to the floor. In no time he had removed her ropes. She slowly recovered from her faint, flinging her arms around the big man's neck and weeping uncontrollably. He sat cross legged on the floor with the tiny girl curled up in his lap, unconcerned by her nudity and completely overcome with emotion.

"What have you done to me, Jack?" she cried. "that orgasm just went on and on until I couldn't take it any more. It was beyond wonderful. Please Jack, just hold me now."

For a long time, none of us spoke. Resisting the impulse to say something funny to break the silence, I left it to Trish, who between sobs, managed to repeat that she had never experienced an orgasm like this before and that the experience had frightened her. She needed to be held and comforted, which Jack understood, ignoring me while attending to her. Lying flat on my back and unable to move because my arms were still fastened to a long bamboo pole, I quietly observed Jack's technique in bringing Trish back down. I understood her feelings perfectly. She would no doubt be wishing that she had Jack to herself if she thought about me at all. She would be quivering with need for him. How I longed to be in her skin right now!

My legs ached from being restricted for such a long time and were beginning to cramp. Just as I thought about asking Jack to release me, he turned, still cuddling Trish in his lap, and reached out with one hand to drag me in close. Skilfully using just one hand, he eased off the rope tying one of my legs, allowing it to relax and straighten. Still focused on Trish, he continued by working the rope off the arm on the same side. Finally, I was free to turn my body a little, despite the ache in my muscles.

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers
12