Triumph and Tragedy

Story Info
Love in war torn Iraq.
5.4k words
4.42
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COPYRIGHT (C) Literary Ranger

This is a work of fiction, based on partial truths, which I will reveal at the end of the story.

*************

Camouflage Uniforms are supposed to be pretty asexual, but some women just have a body that fills out the uniform no matter what. Lieutenant Lopez was one of those women. She was about 5'5" and if I had to guess she probably weighed 125 pounds and most of that was in her boobs, her butt and her muscles. She was a classic Latin Beauty, olive skin highlighted her full red lips that did not require lipstick. Full eyebrows arched over dark eyes that unwary men could get lost in. Her full mane of black hair was tucked up under her camo cap. She gave me what I thought was a seductive smile as she walked by and I thought it was odd as I knew I was quite a bit older than she was. Also, as a Sergeant, I should not be messing around with her, an Officer. I also knew I wanted to find an excuse to talk to her.

Me, a few inches taller than her, definitely fit, beyond Army standards. I've been told I'm handsome, but after two divorces, your ego fills you with self-doubt. She could tell at a glance I was fit too as I filled out the uniform well and the extra patches on my uniform told her I had seen some action in the Wars. The weapons I carried with me and the way they were configured, let her know at a glance that I knew how to handle myself in a gunfight and was not a poser. Yes, we get posers even in Combat Zones. Maybe that was the reason for her smile? I wondered.

I watched her very nice rear as she walked past me to the Tactical Operations Center, TOC. Very unprofessional of me, I know.

Much to my surprise, she gave me a 'look back' before she entered the TOC and smiled again at me as she entered the door.

I decided it would be a good time for me to go into the TOC as well and check on some Air Support Requests I had submitted the day before. I knew they weren't done as they were not due to be published for another 3 hours, but it was as good of an excuse as any to go to the TOC and maybe talk to LT Lopez.

I walked into the TOC and went to the Operations Sergeant's Desk and asked the Ops Sergeant about the Support Request.

He looked up at me like I was stupid. "Mitch', you know that's not due in for another three hours." He said. I just gave him a big smile and nodded in the direction of LT Lopez.

"Oh," he replied. And then he pretended to point out interesting paperwork on his desk to me as we took turns staring at her fine rear end as she spoke to our idiot Colonel. After about 10 minutes, the Colonel called for me.

"Sergeant Mitchum, Lieutenant Lopez needs some ammo. See if you can help her out." The Colonel asked, then he went back to stealing oxygen from better minds.

"Yes, Sir." I replied. "Follow me, Ma'am." I said, addressing the Lieutenant.

She smiled again and followed me back out the door.

We had a pretty good set up where we were. We were in the middle of Nowhere, Iraq, along the Euphrates. Working with the Iraqi Army, trying to reorganize and reeducate their Army after the initial invasion. We lived in air-conditioned armored buildings that were individual rooms and if you were lucky, you didn't always have a roommate.

"I'm Sergeant Mitchum, Ma'am and right now I'm the Ammo NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer, Sergeant) What kind of ammo do you need?" I asked.

"I need some.50 cal and some 5.56." She replied. "How do you have ammo?" She asked. I laughed.

"Just been collecting it since we arrived in Country. Whenever someone would ask if we needed ammo, I always say, yes." I answered. "Something I learned in Ranger School."

"That's smart." She replied.

"Thanks," I commented as I opened the door to my room and held it open for her.

"How is it that you don't have ammo? Your base is the main supply center for the area." I asked.

"Well, you know they're shutting down the base and the first thing they took was all the ammunition." She replied.

"Not the smartest thing to do, but I understand." I said.

"Yeah, they wanted to get it to the new supply base." She explained. Put her rifle in the rack I had made. I placed mine next to hers. She sat on my bed and seemed really relaxed.

"Coffee, tea, sports drink?" I offered.

"Oh, my, you have tea?" She sounded surprised. "I haven't had tea in forever."

"I have Earl Grey, Red Zinger, Citrus Select and some others here. You are more than welcome to look around." I said, gesturing to the coffee service I had set up on a small table in my room.

"Earl Grey would be great!" She said with enthusiasm.

"That does sound good, I think I'll have some too." I agreed.

"You have a really nice setup here." She commented, looking around my room. I think she was looking for pictures of a wife or girlfriend. I had neither, but that is a story for another time, to steal a line from 'Conan the Barbarian'.

"Just because we are in a War, there is no need to suffer." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back and seemed to really be checking me out. She took off her cap and began to remove the clips holding her hair up. As I filled the boiler with water, I cocked an eyebrow, uncertain as to what was happening.

"So, how long are you staying at our base?" I asked to fill the dead air between us. She sure seemed to be making herself comfortable.

"I was dropped off to coordinate our convoys through the area and try to find another route." She states, shaking out her full head of black hair. It fell to the middle of her back. She smiled at me. "They are going to pick me up tomorrow on the way back through, so I'll be staying the night."

"Interesting," I commented vaguely, with a smile on my face. I poured the hot water into cups and put the tea bags in to seep.

"Yeah, I got all the coordination's done and am just waiting for my ride tomorrow." She replied. She shook her hair out, it cascaded down around her shoulders.

"So, what's your first name?" I asked. "I'm George, by the way."

"Melissa," she answered, taking her cup of tea and actually reclining on my bed. She was getting very comfortable indeed.

"So, is there a Mrs. George Mitchum?" She asked, after taking a sip of tea.

"No," I replied chuckling. "You know how hard this can be on relationships." Referring to being in the military and being deployed to the war zones every other year. "But you already knew that, didn't you?" I said, accusing her of mischief.

"Yeah," she said chuckling. "I may have checked you out with Personnel." She had the decency to look embarrassed. "My old boyfriend couldn't handle me being gone all the time, he was really insecure. Didn't like me working in such a male dominated profession." She finished, trying to deflect my line of inquiry. Her emphasis on the word 'dominated' peaked my interest too.

"So, you had me checked out?" I asked. "To my knowledge, this is our first interaction." She smiled as I spoke, shaking her head slowly.

"No, I guess you could say we haven't had any direct interaction, but I have seen you teach and read some of the cultural reports you've written." She explained.

"You were in my classes, which ones?" I asked. Curious, because some of them on personal communications, I spoke about my personal life. It would give someone a lot of insight into who I was, good and bad. Honestly, at that moment, I was uncertain where this was going.

She stood up and walked past me to the door, which I was standing by and locked it. Very inappropriate, a Sergeant and an Officer of opposite sex, locked in a room by themselves.

She was now standing right next to me, not quite touching.

"I was in your class on personal communications. It takes a lot of strength to share your emotional baggage with a group of strangers like that." She said in a breathy whisper as she looked up at me.

The hell with it, I thought to myself. I bent my head down and kissed her full lips. Her arms reached up around my neck. She closed her eyes, tilted her head to the side and received my kiss. She moaned into my mouth and poked her tongue against my lips, which surprised me. I thought our first kiss would be a little more chaste, but no. I parted my lips and caressed her tongue with my own. She moaned again and I noticed that her arms had come up, so that she could run her fingers through my short hair. I reached around her and pulled her body to me, she melted against me. As we kissed, she wrapped her leg around mine and began to grind her pelvis against my thigh in a slow rhythm. I kissed the corners of her mouth and then worked my way to the edge of her jaw with my lips.

"You know I'm a bit older than you are." I whispered. I've always had a self-sabotaging streak, but I wanted this to go beyond just a passing fancy.

"Older men know their way around a woman's body." She said into my mouth as she pulled my face up to hers and stared intensely into my eyes. "And I've heard that Rangers penetrate into rear areas farther, carry a bigger load and move about more freely than any other Soldier." She laughed. Barely able to finish the old joke before she hugged me to her body and continued to laugh. I squeezed her tight, wanting to feel her boobs against me. What a feeling! Her boobs were nice and firm and I could even feel her nipples through all our clothing. We held each other until she finished laughing. There was a lot of emotion in that hug, I got a sense that there were some feeling behind her actions.

Melissa stopped laughing and then turned her head and started kissing my neck, sending shivers up my neck and nerve pulses down my spine. At the same time, she spun me around and started pushing me backwards towards my bed.

I reached for her breast and cupped it. I could not believe how firm it was, I'm sure the sports bra helped, but wow!

I turned to kiss her and she looked into my eyes. She looked hungry with lust. Our lips met and her tongue fought through my lips to find mine, again. She kept one hand behind my head to pull my lips to hers and moved the other down between us to rub my cock through my pants.

She moaned into my mouth when she touched it. I'm not huge, but I'm pretty sure she was happy with how big it was as she began to lovingly rub it through my camo-pants.

I kneaded her breast as she continued to stroke my cock. We moaned into one another's mouths. She continued to steer me towards my bed.

I focused on our kiss and kissed the corners of her mouth and lick her lips with my tongue. I wanted this to be a special event for a special woman.

The bed caught the back of my knees and I fell back, pulling Melissa with me.

She laughed as she fell with me.

She moved her knees up beside me, straddling me and began to grind her mound against my erection as she kissed me hard on the mouth. I moaned as I reached around to grab her ass and pull her into me. She rocked her pelvis, grinding her mound against my erection as we kissed.

I started to unbutton her blouse and she started to unbutton mine. It became a race to get each other's clothes off. Our lips never left each others as we almost tore each other's clothes off.

I pulled her blouse off her arms and started rubbing her tits through her t-shirt, her nipples were trying to push their way out of her sports bra. I undid the buckle of her belt and unbuttoned her pants.

She had managed to pull my shirt and t-shirt off as we continued to wrestle to get each other out of one another's clothes. She undid my pants, reached in and started stroking my cock.

"Oh, God! I want this in me!" She said in a breathy whisper. We continued to kiss, only interrupted as layers of clothing passed between our lips. Her t-shirt came off revealing her sports bra and then we paused our kissing to remove that item.

It seemed that we both knew this was a special moment. She crossed her arms in front of her to grab the opposite sides of the sports bra by her ribs and started to pull upwards. She pulled and the bra popped up over her boobs that bounced back into place, revealing large dark brown areola, capped with large nipples about the size of the end of my thumb. She continued to pull the sports bra over her head and then stepped off the bed and pushed her pants to the ground. Somewhere in all the kissing she had unlaced her boots and she kicked them off.

"Come on, pants off." She demanded. She stared unlacing my boot as I did the other. Once off, she grabbed the legs of my pants and started pulling.

"Yes!" She exclaimed looking at me, once we were both naked.

"Your body is simply amazing." I commented. Gently taking her by the hips.

"Thanks," she said, blushing. "We can do foreplay later. I need this in me now." She stated, taking my erection in her hand.

"If we do it later, it won't be foreplay." I joked. I barely got the joke out before straddled me and began to lower herself onto me. She moaned loudly and she wiggled herself onto me. She ignored my joke, she seemed occupied with something else.

The head of my dick just tapped her cervix as our pelvis met. Her clit apparently made contact with the top of my dick as her body shuddered.

"Oh, God!" She moaned, falling forward onto my chest and kissing me hard.

I always tried to motivate my Soldiers by telling them that sex was better if you were in better physical shape. Melissa and I were in outstanding physical shape and we were about to enjoy that to the fullest! Cardio is key!

She began to rock herself to and fro on top of me, thrusting her hips onto my dick, pressing her clitoris against the top of my cock. The anticipation and the lack of sex in the War Zone was making up for the lack of foreplay. I was trying hard not to cum, working thru complex Fire Missions and trying to remember the order of a 9-Line Close- Air-Support, CAS, Request. While at the same time making sure I kept up the rhythm and paid attention to her nipples.

Melissa arched her back and increased the pressure of her clit on the top of my cock, she was getting close. Her movements became short quick thrusts, pushing her clit on my dick. She pushed herself over the edge. I was along for the ride.

"Oh, God!" She said in a breathy voice as she leaned back, holding me by the shoulders.

The walls of her vagina began to flutter against my dick as she climaxed, her legs flexed as she convulsed. The waves of her orgasm passed thru her body as she quaked, her nipples standing out hard. She was leaking all over my dick as she came. She leaned forward into me and tucked her head into my shoulder as she shook, riding out her orgasm. I held her as her body twitched. She was breathing hard as she turned her head into my neck and kissed me there.

"Thank you," she said, softly. She continued to kiss my neck as she rested and recovered from her climax.

After a moment, she started to wiggle her hips again. My hard dick was still planted deeply in her and she seemed to be ready to go again. I knew enough to know that after a woman climaxes, they are super sensitive and need a moment to recover.

She worked her lips up my neck, along my jawline and then kissed me hard on my lips. Our tongues danced lightly across each other's. We wanted to taste one another, savor the moment. She started moving her hips again, letting me know she was ready for more.

She sat up and looked at me, a fire in her eyes.

"Your turn." She stated and started to grind on me, using her sculpted legs to thrust herself back and forth on me.

I grabbed her butt to guide the angle of her movement. The new angle changed something and she gasped, closed her eyes and rode the sensation.

I leaned up to take a nipple into my mouth, not wanting to take my hands off her ass.

I could tell she was getting close again and so was I.

I switched to her other nipple and she grabbed the back of my head to hold me in place.

I was taking long strokes when she changed her rhythm to a quick rocking motion as she was again close to climax.

In the back of my mind, I had been working on an Operations Order, hoping to keep from climaxing, but she had already given me permission to cum and she was close again. I went with what I was feeling and my orgasm peaked. My climax was amazing. I kept stroking through it as I pumped my load into her.

Melissa was right with me as I'm sure she felt me swell and cum inside her. The walls of her vagina fluttered as her body twitched, milking me through my climax and beyond.

"Oh my god." She gasped as she fell forward on me. We fell in a heap on my bunk.

She lay on me for several minutes, her head snuggled on my shoulder. She clung to me, I assume wanting to hold on to me to make the feelings last longer.

After a while, I brushed her face with my hand and she craned her face up to kiss my lips. I reached to start playing with her breast.

"Let's find out if you have a G spot." I said quietly.

She smiled. "That sounds inviting, but I have to get out of here before people start to talk." She quipped.

"Ugh," I exclaimed.

She stood and I handed her a towel to clean herself along with some baby-wipes. Baby-wipes are a Soldier's best friend in the field and we always have them on hand.

We both dressed quietly. I was unsure if what we had done was a passing thing or there would be more for us. I didn't know how to broach the subject, so I remained quiet.

Melissa put her hair back up and noticed me staring at her.

"Hey, what are you staring at?" She asked.

"You, I'm wondering if we're going anywhere?" I replied.

Melissa looked at me for a moment appraising me with a smile on her face before she spoke.

"I want to get to know you better. I already told you that I like you and the more I learn, the more I like." She said. "You know we just committed a few crimes according to the military, but I have to say it was well worth it." She stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We are going to have to be careful here in country, but once we get home, we let our Chain-of-Command know and we will be good. As long as we are not in the same unit, we should be fine." She concluded. I responded with a huge smile on my face.

"I like that idea a lot." I said before I kissed her.

I gave her 2 cans of.50 cal ammo and a can of 5.56 and helped carry them to the room she was using for the night. She kissed me one more time while we were in her room and then I went back to check on the Air Support Requests.

We had our nightly team meeting. Melissa sat in on the meeting as it included our threat briefing for the local area. I briefed my part of the mission support plan to include the Air Support Requests. I avoided looking at Melissa as I spoke just in case she made any faces at me, which I knew would trip me up as I spoke. At the end, our Colonel spoke again restating how he wanted to fight the war without killing anyone as he was a devote Catholic, which he didn't state. We all just knew this was the reason behind his idiotic effort to fight a war without killing anyone. The meeting ended without too many sarcastic comments. Everyone headed to the dining hall.

Melissa asked me a question about my part of the briefing that was actually classified and I was not able to answer her outside of a secured area. I let her know I couldn't answer her here, but it allowed us to keep talking on our way to dinner. We sat together throughout the meal and had a nice conversation, without anyone being any the wiser.

After dinner, we walked together back to the TOC and I was able to answer her question and brief her on the systems involved.

Later, I was questioned by a few people about eating and talking to Lieutenant Lopez and I told them that she had questions about the classified systems we were employing and I had to brief her in the TOC on them.

I went to bed that night, thinking I had an outstanding day!

12