The Mischievous Mistress

Story Info
Tazai gets revenge on his captor by shagging his wife.
3.2k words
4.46
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tazai was awoken by the sound of footsteps against a hard stone floor. As his eyes eased open, he found himself laying within a metal cage in the middle of a windowless dungeon. The only source of light was a large candle resting atop a table on the other side of the room. Fighting against his drowsiness, he stood up, trying to make sense of his predicament while his eyes adjusted to the darkness. "What da hell?" he groused, still trying to recollect the events leading up to his imprisonment. Was this the work of the succubus? If so, it could only mean his luck was about to get even worse. He attempted to pry open the door but was unsuccessful. This exercise in futility was met with an amused giggle originating from the dungeon's entryway. When he looked over, he saw the silhouette of the demon he had encountered in the forest. Now he knew what it felt like to be caught in a spider's web.

Angrily squeezing the bars of his cell, he glared at the succubus. "Where am I?" he demanded.

"The home of my master," she replied as she began to sashay towards him.

"What ya want wit me?"

She stopped just beyond his arm's reach, shaking her head. "Oh, darling, I just want you to relax." Her eyes drifted down his body, glinting with arousal. It was around this time that he realized he was undressed, save for his loincloth. This discovery only exacerbated his temper.

"Ya be lettin' me go if ya know what's good for ya," he threatened.

The succubus cackled. "How cranky! No need to worry, handsome. I would never harm that beautiful body of yours... unless you're into that sort of thing."

Before he could respond, a third voice drew his attention back to the entryway. "Nymera, stop teasing the prisoner."

The command came from a tall elven man with bone-white hair and a wicked countenance. He was dressed in the trappings of a warlock, all but confirming he was Nymera's master. Tazai had enough knowledge of these dark wizards to recognize the danger he was in.

As Nymera retreated from the cage, the warlock marched inside. Once he knew who his prisoner was, his face contorted with disgust. "A troll... You captured a troll."

Nymera nodded excitedly. "Isn't he exquisite? The perfect male specimen. So much life energy... I can practically t--"

Her exaltation suddenly transformed into screams of agony as she began to writhe from the pain of some invisible affliction originating from the warlock's palm. The spell was a clear indication of how the elf felt about her opinions and a preview of his cruelty. It was strange to feel sympathy for a demon, but Tazai soon remembered she was the reason he was stuck here in the first place. When her torment ended, she shrunk away to the corner of the dungeon, trembling.

"A troll, Nymera?" he spat. "You think I want to harvest the soul of some mongoloid?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? I'm sure you are. How disappointing for a demon of your caliber to return with something so repulsive."

As much as Tazai despised the warlock's cutting words, he remained silent, not willing to tempt his wrath. His survival depended on his ability to remain calm. This was not the first time he had been in a tough spot, and he was determined it wouldn't be the last. Even as his captor's eyes shifted back to him, he remained stoic.

"I suppose you can still be of some use," the warlock muttered. "I've been meaning to make some more troll's blood elixirs." With that, he snapped his fingers and turned to depart. Nymera followed him out, hissing bitterly at Tazai as she passed him. The dungeon door closed behind her with a heavy thud.

Tazai suffered his isolation for what felt like hours. He found no weakness in his cage, dashing any hopes of an easy escape. Although he was resilient, the lack of nourishment was starting to take a toll on his faculties. If he didn't replenish his stomach soon, he would perish in captivity. All he could do now is pray for the loa's mercy.

Fortunately, his prayers were answered. The dungeon door opened once again, and on the other side of it was a sight for sore eyes. Passing through the entryway was a smoldering elven beauty with long raven hair. Her luscious body was wrapped in a silky black gown that was anything but modest. She had decorated herself with jewelry that was tastefully alluring, marking her a woman of great affluence but also a woman of great vanity. Indeed, the imperious manner in which she carried herself was a telling sign of a noble pedigree, and she was keenly aware of it.

He had to pinch himself to make sure this wasn't some hallucination. Not only was his visitor gorgeous, but she carried a pitcher of water and a plate of fresh bread that filled the room with a rich aroma. She placed it on the table next to the candle and turned to face him, shifting her weight to one leg as she placed her hands on her hips. Her condescending gaze did not bother him, only fueling his desire to have her.

"The nerve of my husband," she fumed with a haughty tone. "He allows that whore of an assistant to bring her prey home, then completely neglects to take care of them afterward."

"Who you be?" he questioned.

The woman took a few steps forward. "Tamaryn."

"What I be doin' in dis cage?"

"Well, you're lucky you aren't sin'dorei. My husband and his pet demon love tormenting handsome elven men and harvesting their souls. I suppose he had other plans for you, though far less interesting ones." She paused to sigh. "Anyway, I suppose you're hungry."

She went to retrieve the key to his cage which hung on the wall near the entrance. He remained still as she approached the cage door and began unlocking it, utterly confused by her actions. Was she not aware that he could kill her and escape? Her recklessness was jarring, he knew better than to interrupt an enemy who was making a mistake. Yet, as the door swung open, his first instinct was not to attack her. Instead, he scratched his head.

After a few moments of awkward silence, she finally spoke. "Are you going to just stand there?"

"Ya gonna just let me go?"

"Obviously... but I thought you'd like to eat something before leaving."

"And... what about ya husband?"

She rolled her eyes. "What about him? He's always leaving me to clean up his mess. I'm not having it this time."

Still puzzled by the woman's behavior, he exit the cage and walked over to the table where his meal was waiting. There was a chance the food was poisoned, but at this point, he didn't care. He nearly inhaled the bread, genuinely surprised by how good it was. Afterward, he washed it down half the pitcher. "Not bad," he commented. "Ya be quite da chef. And a pretty one, too. Ya husband know how lucky he be?"

She scoffed. "I doubt it. With all the time he spends with that wretched succubus, he hardly pays attention to me."

He set the pitcher down. "I guess I should be thankin' ya."

"Don't mention it. I'm just grateful I don't have to drag your dead husk out of here."

"Me too."

Her eyes began to drift down his body. "So... what brings a troll to Quel'Thalas?"

"Thrill of da hunt."

"Ah, a hunter. I should have guessed. You certainly have the build of one. Aside from this... incident... I trust you've had a pleasant stay." Her gaze lingered on his groin.

He did not fail to notice how she was checking him out. "It's been nice, mon. Even dis wasn't so bad. I wanna repay ya."

She smirked, lifting her gaze back to his face. There was a mischievous glow in her eyes that suggested the meal would be served with a special kind of dessert. "Just a small favor, if it's not so much to ask."

He raised a brow. "Hmm?"

"I hear things about troll anatomy that I'd like to verify for myself." Without waiting for permission, she closed the gap between them and lowered herself to her knees. Her venturesome hands reached out and seized his loincloth, pulling it down to his feet. His anaconda of a cock hung inches from her head, momentarily stunning her. "So it's true..." she managed to say, grossly entranced by her discovery. "I bet you cause plenty of trouble with this."

"Sure," he affirmed. "Plenty."

She licked her lips as her fingers gently coiled around his shaft. "Have you ever gotten into trouble with an elven woman before?"

"Not yet," he lied, not wanting her to feel less special. "Ya wanna change dat?"

She leered at him as her hand began to work his apparatus. "How forward of you to ask."

"Sorry, I can't help ma self."

Without further delay, she began to glaze his cock with her tongue. It was impossible for him to take his eyes off her as she tended to his package, astonished that a woman of her status would be so eager to engage in such an activity with a troll. Was she this desperate for attention, or was this all just to spite her husband? Either way, he was pleased with the outcome of his stint in captivity.

Once his mast was thoroughly polished, she opened wide to swallow it. Her mouth was abnormally hot, but the sensation she produced felt incredible. For the next few minutes, she sucked with religious fervor, handily demonstrating to her partner that she was committed to his satisfaction. Delighted noises escaped from her as she slurped, convincing him that she was enjoying this fling just as much as he was. For an island troll accustomed to a primitive lifestyle, there was no view quite as magnificent as a sophisticated elven lady staring up at him as her foxy head throttled on his cock.

As he continued to swell inside her maw, he began to sense she was due for some compensation. Audaciously, he reached down and grabbed her by the ears, holding her head in place as he began to root it his meaty rod. This unexpected seizure took her by surprise, causing her to gag and squirm under his control. After a few more seconds of ramping intensity, he squeezed her cartilage and discharged, flooding her gullet with a torrent of sperm. He exhaled triumphantly as he came, maintaining his grip on her for a few moments before letting go and pulling out. Some residual cum dripped upon her face which was now glowering as she attempted to catch her breath. There was something uniquely gratifying about shooting his load down the throat of his captor's wife.

After wiping off her face, she sighed. "I suppose trolls aren't known for their manners, are they?"

"Somethin' tells me ya not too interested in manners."

She simpered at the response, rising back to her feet. "Come along," she commanded, taking him by the hand. He was still nude as she led him out of the dungeon and up the stairs into their home. Briskly, she guided him through the lavish corridors, ignoring the risk that they could be caught at any moment. After successfully clearing the first floor undetected, they hastily ascended another flight of stairs and turned a corner to a bed-chamber. The room was a sharp contrast to the dungeon, decked with elven finery that appeared too expensive for him to even look at. It reminded him of the inn but was far more luxurious. Once he stepped inside, she closed the door behind him. With an impish grin, she ushered him to the plush bed, shoved him upon it, and began to undress.

Like a predator, he watched as the feckless adulteress discarded her gown, revealing the voluptuous curvature of her body. This was a woman who took pride in her appearance. Her sultry black lingerie matched well against her olive skin, tailored to accommodate her enormous chest and delectably broad hips. Once the strap to her bra was undone, her breasts billowed out, fomenting his lust. He noticed her nipples were pierced with golden hoops that matched her earrings, making her all the more enticing. She began to slide out of her panties next, tugging them until they slid freely down her legs and past her stilettos. At last, she was ready to continue their affair.

"Ya not worried ya husband gonna find us?" he asked as she began climbing onto the bed.

"Mmm, what if he does?" she considered. "He'd probably kill us both."

By now, he was convinced this woman was crazy, but that only contributed to her appeal. She began prowling up his body on all fours until she was straddling him, her head now hovering just inches above his. "I bet you've always wanted to fuck an elf, haven't you?" she purred before closing her eyes and connecting their lips. As she proceeded to make out with her lover, his covetous hands found their way to her tushy, clasping it tightly. Meanwhile, she reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around his cock to hoist it skyward. After it was in position, she sat upright, biting her bottom lips as she began to slowly impale herself on his spear. A stifled gasp escaped her as her pussy stretched tightly around his girth, enduring the pain until her limit was reached.

With relish, she began to rise and fall on his rod at a deliberate pace. The way her tits jostled with each descent was intensely erotic. She riveted him with half-lidded eyes during the grind, occasionally tossing her hair during moments of exhilaration. Her hands never settled in one place, gingerly grazing his muscles and at times her own contours. Each of her breaths was teeming with felicity, growing heavier and heavier as the performance rolled on.

Several minutes passed of unrestrained sexual indulgence. By now, she was beginning to gleam with perspiration. Eager for an orgasm, she began to accelerate, obsessively bouncing on his erection as if she was under a hex. He gave her booty an encouraging spank, spurring her towards a thrilling climax. It was not long after this gesture that her moment arrived. She tilted her head back and moaned in ecstasy as her body convulsed, oblivious to her volume. Her nectar escaped from her slit during her hysterics, creating a sodden mess on her partner's lap.

After allowing her a few seconds to recover from the ride, he seized the initiative. With a surge of dominance, he sat up and grabbed her by her arms, then flipped her onto her back. She squealed as he wrested control from her, anxious to see how he would requite her effort.

"Are you going to be rough?" she prodded.

"Careful what ya wish for," he warned, repositioning himself on his knees between her legs.

He could not help but find amusement at the thought of how mortified the husband would be if he walked in and saw his wife getting plowed by a big bad troll. Even if she wasn't as delicious as she was, the mere thought of revenge was enough to keep him innervated. It was auspicious luck that the best way to get back at his adversary was to fuck the dark angel sprawled out before of him. With a firm grip on her ankles, he lined himself up with her orifice and thrust into her.

She mewled emphatically as her innards were pulverized by his fleshy bludgeon, writhing under the weight of his machismo. During her rapturous throes, she clinched a pillow above her head, nearly ripping it at the seams. Her weakness for his cock was a bit extreme. Such theatrics were unbecoming of a dignified lady, but she didn't seem to mind as long as the endorphins continued to flow.

Refusing to take it easy the philandering elf, he embraced his role as her punisher. He hammered away for the better part of an hour, driving her through wave after wave of euphoria. Thanks to his extraordinary endurance, he never lost momentum. Nevertheless, even a jock like him could not contain his seed forever. Pinning her arms against the bed with gorillian strength, he advanced his onslaught, determined to spoil her as she deserved before the intimacy reached a head.

Now primed for detonation, his cock started to violently throb inside her socket. She felt the rumblings of his impending explosion, prompting her to thrash even harder. "YES!" she raved as her eyes clenched shut. Galvanized by her praise, he bucked his hips at terminal speed until the moment of reckoning was at hand. With a bestial grunt, he began to relinquish his load, flooding her tubes with enough semen to drown her in. As his appendage continued to spasm, she babbled exuberantly in her native tongue. He pulled out after a few seconds and jerked off the last dollops of his genetic material onto her bust.

Following a moment of brevity, her eyes fluttered open to the sight of her cohort recuperating from the marathon of passion. She hummed contentedly, prying herself up by her elbows. "What an animal," she remarked. "Thank goodness Nymera found you."

He chuckled. "I don't tink dis is what she had in mind."

"Who cares? I have half a mind to put you back in your cage so I can have you to myself."

"Sorry, mon, but dat ain't gonna happen."

As he climbed down from the bed, she started to pout. "You're not leaving already, are you?"

"I can't be stayin' here. Ya husband gonna find out I'm missin', and I still gotta get me tings."

"Just a while longer," she insisted. "We were having so much fun!"

He shook his head. "Ya gonna get us killed, woman."

Not willing to let him go without a fight, she slithered off the bed and turned around to bend over it. Peering over her shoulder seductively, she made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Her ass was no less compelling than her other assets, bulbous and plump like a ripened fruit. Against his better judgment, he surrendered to the temptation, putting off his escape to take her to task once more.

By the time they were done, he had ejaculated multiple times over. Her body, once immaculate, was now saturated with his jism. She cooed as the final drops of spunk fell upon her face and smeared her mascara. He had given her an experience she would not soon forget, but it was irrational for him to stay any longer. As he made for the door, she rolled over on her side to watch him depart. "Thanks for the company," she rasped before he disappeared.

After making a few wrong turns, he found his way back to the dungeon, hastily retrieving his possessions before his luck ran out. He made a mad dash through one of the back doors to be greeted by the cool night air. Apparently, an entire day had passed since he was first captured. Relieved to have escaped, he sprinted away from the scene as quickly as he could, finding sanctuary in the wilderness. As he got dressed, he contemplated what he would do next. Perhaps now was a good time to take a break from adventuring and visit the capital for some rest and relaxation. Besides, if anyone was going to solve the mystery of why the women of Quel'Thalas were so loose, it was him.