Trophies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed the head of his cock in and slid into her love hole. It was a lot tighter than her mother. To have her as a wife he could fuck every night. No not fuck. Make love to. With the new tech gadget from Michael, he could make her into anything he wanted. He moved her mouth into a smile as he fucked her. The new house rules were going to make his life a whole lot easier.

Ed fucked his daughter and then blew his load on her face. His plan was to leave her in bed and check on Roger before really using her properly. He found Roger in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

"That's some nice ass pussy you got down there. You think I can make this a regular thing?"

"As long as you keep quiet." Ed said.

"Fair enough." Roger walked over and gave Ed a fist bump. "Tell Karla I said bye. See you later Mr. W."

Roger left the house. Ed locked the door and went down to his man cave. On the floor was his wife covered in semen with writing all over her body. She had 'SLUT' written across her forehead and various other derogatory terms everywhere on her naked body. The once proper woman now looked like a porn star who just went through a gang bang. And she deserved it.

Ed flicked the lights of leaving his wife in her dirty state. He'd deal with her later, but for now, he had someone else on his mind.

Author's Note:

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!

12