Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora should have closed her legs but she didn't, she just didn't care. Also, she was sort of liked them looking at her pussy.

Caleb returned with a glass of water which Cora downed quite quickly then asked for a vodka which too disappeared quite quickly.

"Ready for round 2 Cora?" Caleb asked.

"What's round 2?" Cora asked but didn't get an answer.

Instead she felt the blindfold going back on then Caleb's hands gently pressing her back into the laying position, Cora not even thinking about her still spread legs.

"Same as before darling, let it happen then guess who."

Cora couldn't decide if it was going to be more of the same, or if they were actually going to fuck her. She knew that she should object but she was still enjoying the afterglow of the first round so she just lay there waiting, half expecting to feel a cock pressing into her vagina.

Cora felt hands spread her legs even wider and she braced herself for the impending cock to enter her. However, she got a bit of a shock when instead of feeling denim or hairy thighs on the insides of her thighs, she felt face stubble right at the top close to her pussy.

"Oh fuck." Cora said as a tongue slid up one side of her vulva.

"Oh my gawd." Were Cora's next words, then

"Oh, oh, oh." As the tongue flicked her clit.

Cora quickly established that the guy who's head was between her legs liked to eat pussy and was good at it, as good as Caleb. Could it be Caleb? Cora tried to look for, sorry, feel the things that Caleb did to her but her brain just wasn't working properly.

As the tongue went in and out of her vaginal entrance, licked up and down her slit and flicked, chewed and sucked her clit, Cora just couldn't think straight, all her brain could do was concentrate on the orgasm that was about to explode inside her.

And explode it did. Her hips went up off the table then her whole body started jerking. It was a good job that whoever the tongue belonged to was holding onto her thighs other wise she would have ended up on the floor.

Finally the waves receded leaving Cora with just gentle, little waves of after-shock to jolt her body more times.

"Who was that Cora?" Caleb asked.

"Well if that wasn't you Caleb, you have some serious competition."

Cora heard all 4 guys laugh a little then Caleb asked,

"So was that me who just made you cum Cora or one of the others?"

"Yes Caleb, it must have been you."

"Wrong." Caleb replied, "I guess we'll just have to have another go. You're not very good at this guessing game are you Cora?"

Cora was confused, was there really some one else who was as good as Caleb at eating pussy? There must be, and Cora was looking forward to it being Caleb's turn. But then she realised that only 3 hands had made her cum but there were 4 guys there. Who had missed out on the hand job and was that the mouth of the fourth guy? Was Caleb telling a lie and that was him who had just eaten her pussy?

Well Cora didn't get the chance to think about the answers to her unspoken questions, she felt more face stubble on the inside of her thighs and just knew that her pussy was about to be eaten again.

This time the tongue wasn't as capable as the first one, good, but not as good. Even though she had just been brought to an awesome orgasm only minutes ago, she knew that this guy was going to take longer for her to reach her climax. But reach it she did, again loudly announcing that she was about to, and then actually cumming.

There was no way that it was Caleb that had just made her cum, the tongue just wasn't as effective as Caleb's is so when Caleb asked her who's tongue it was she replied,

"Harry."

"Wrong." Caleb replied. "Cora honey, you've guessed wrong every time so far, I'm starting to think that maybe you are enjoying the game so much that you are deliberately guessing wrong so that you can have another go."

"No, no, I'm trying but I just can't tell with this bloody blindfold on."

"Well Cora, you have one more chance to get it right. We are only going to play the first 2 rounds tonight because this is your first time playing this game. The next time that you play it will be 3 rounds. Now darling, keep those legs spread as wide as you can and brace yourself for your last chance to win."

Cora was now more confused than before. She had been masturbated by 3 hands but there were 4 guys there. A third guy was starting to eat her pussy and he was to be the last. Why not all 4? A third round of the game? What would that be? Caleb couldn't possibly let his mates actually fuck her, and in front of the others, could he? If the third round wasn't actual fucking then what the hell was it? And what was the prize for guessing correctly? If fucking was round 3 the prize couldn't be the lucky guy fucking her.

Poor Cora was very confused, but she couldn't concentrate on working out the answers because the tongue on her pussy was making good progress at making her cum. Her body was more than willing to cum again but her brain was confused. This sort of thing wasn't supposed to be happening, not to her, a respectable girl with a respectable boyfriend, but here she was with a third tongue of the evening about to make her cum.

Soon the pleasure that the tongue was giving her pussy made it impossible for her to think about the situation and her brain gave way to the pleasure in her pussy and shortly afterwards she reached her sixth climax of the evening. Even after Cora and Caleb's torrid sex marathons 6 was a lot during one session and as the waves of pleasure receded Cora realised that she was drained. She just lay there, her legs still far apart.

Caleb recognised Cora's state and let her have a couple of minutes rest before asking her which of the guys had just made her cum.

"Peter." Cora replied.

"Who the fuck is Peter?" Caleb asked.

"What? Err no, I don't know any Peters, George."

"Wrong." Caleb replied. "Well Cora, since you look totally knackered we'd better call it a night. Maybe we'll have a round 3 the next time, and maybe you'll guess 1 right name. Come on guys, your taxi will be waiting for you. Say goodnight Cora."

"Goodnight Cora." All 3 guys said as the got up to leave.

As they walked passed Cora the first 2 to pass her reached down and tweaked one of her nipples as they gave her a few words of praise for being such a good sport. The third guy ran a finger along her spread slit causing her to moan as he triggered a little mini orgasm in her. Cora thought she heard him say,

"I'm looking forward to fucking that."

A few minutes later Caleb retuned to Cora, took the blindfold off her and asked her if she was okay.

"I don't know, I'm confused but all I want to do right now is sleep, can you carry me up to bed please?"

Caleb did carry her up but it was a good 30 minutes before Cora got to sleep because Caleb wanted to fuck her. In spite of her lack of energy, Cora had had 6 orgasms but not one cock inside her, and she wanted one.

Cora was too tired to participate as much as she usually did but Caleb did his best to make it a memorable fuck and he did managed to make her cum one final time before she fell asleep with Caleb's cock still inside her.

*****

SATURDAY

Cora woke with her brain working overtime. She still had a lot of unanswered questions and thoughts about the previous evening. Although she had really enjoyed cumming so many times it was all wrong, it should never have happened, but it had and she couldn't deny enjoying it.

Then the specific questions came flooding back.

"Had one of the hands or mouths been Caleb's?"

"Would round 3 have been actual fucking her?"

"What would have been her prize for guessing a name correctly?"

"Did she want it to happen again?"

"Was Caleb going to make her play the game again?"

"Was Caleb going to let his mates fuck her?"

"Did she want Caleb's mates to fuck her?"

"Why hadn't Caleb taken his turn making her cum?"

"Was she really thinking that she'd enjoyed the experience?"

Before Cora could think of any more questions she felt a hand move to over her chest and started playing with her tits as Caleb said,

"Morning gorgeous, how are you feeling?"

"Confused Caleb. Last night did I guess any of the names correctly, or were you just saying that I got it wrong just so that someone else could make me cum?"

The truth was that Cora was never going to be told that she had guessed correctly even if she had, none of the girlfriends had ever been told that they'd guessed correctly, the guys just wanted to have their fun with the girls, making them cum multiple times each night.

"Well my darling, that is something that you will never know. You know that I love you don't you?"

"Yes Caleb, and I love you too but why did you make me play that game? It was so wrong, other couples don't do things like that."

"How do you know that other couples don't play games like that, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen."

"Fair point."

"But you did enjoy it didn't you Cora?"

"No, well yes, but your friends all made me cum."

"Would you rather that it was strangers Cora?"

"No, I don't know, maybe it would be better if it was strangers because I would never have to see them again. I don't know if I can face your mates again, they must be thinking that I'm some sort of slut."

"I can guarantee that they are not thinking that, they all believe that you are a normal, healthy, beautiful girl who likes to have some uninhibited fun and they all believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that."

"So do you and your mates do the same to their girlfriends?"

"Of course, we only date girls who like to enjoy life. I knew that you love things like that during our first fuck, down that alleyway and you didn't try to cover yourself when those drunks walked by."

"Yes, I will always remember our first fuck, you stripped me naked and those guys stared at me with my little tits wobbling with each of your thrusts."

"The fact that you didn't freak out told me a lot about you Cora."

"Are you sure that I wasn't just too drunk to realise that they were there."

"Oh you realised Cora, you came almost as soon as you saw them."

"Last night." Cora started to say but Caleb interrupted,

"I organised that for you because I knew that you would love it, and don't you dare deny it. As for my mates girlfriends, I'm not going to answer that, let's just say that they are happy. When you meet them you can ask them."

Cora couldn't deny that she'd enjoyed the evening and assumed that the other 3 guy's girlfriends did the same for them.

"So how many times did YOU make me cum yesterday Caleb?" Cora asked trying to find out more information.

"Twice." Caleb replied as his hand moved down from her right nipple to her pussy, Cora automatically spreading her legs to give him access.

Cora was a bit relieved that 2 of her orgasms were induced by her boyfriend, until Caleb continued,

"Once before we got up in the morning and then again when I carried you to bed."

"Well at least I now know that it was the 3 mates that had brought her off twice each." Cora thought.

"Those 3 guys went home with a case of blue balls but their girlfriends would take care of that for them."

Cora smiled at that comment and was starting to feel more happy with everything that had happened, even if she didn't have answers to all her questions. Or maybe it was because Caleb's fingers were raising her arousal level at that moment.

Cora rolled on top of Caleb and pulled her knees up beside Caleb's waist.

"Like this or reverse?" Cora asked.

"Reverse." Caleb replied.

Cora got up, turned around then went down on her knees either side of his and impaled herself on his cock.

As she went up and down Cora leant back and Caleb grabbed her tits.

It was a long, slow fuck but very satisfying for both of them.

Once they had both cum Cora lay back with her back on Caleb's chest. Waiting for his cock to go soft and slip out of her Cora asked what was planned for the day.

"We're going to town to buy you a new dress."

"Any special reason or do you just want to make me happy, not that I'm not happy, I love every second that I'm with you."

"Next weekend I'm taking you to a Summer Ball and I want you to be dressed in a way that everyone can see that I have a girlfriend with an amazing body."

"You're not planning to get me naked at a Summer Ball with hundreds of people there are you Caleb?"

"As much as I would like to, no, I just want you in the perfect dress. I have in mind what I want and we are going to look for it."

"It sounds like you should just get some latex paint and cover me from neck to ankles."

"No Cora, that's for your Halloween outfit."

"You're going to take me to Halloween party wearing just paint!? Oh my gawd Caleb, what have I got myself into?"

"No Cora, not just paint, I'm going to get you a butt plug with a tail and you'll be going as Cat Woman."

"Oh, that makes it a lot less embarrassing." Cora replied sarcastically. "Everyone will be able to see my clit."

"Yes, and it will be sticking out quite proudly because I'll keep giving it a flick. I might even forget to paint your pussy so that it is easily noticeable."

"Are you deliberately trying to embarrass me Caleb?"

"No, just show your amazing body to everyone, let them know that I am proud of you, and you should be proud of your body Cora, it's totally amazing."

"I am proud of it and it's all yours Caleb, are you ready for another fuck?"

"Not now Cora, we need to get into town, the dress I want for you might be difficult to find."

"Well if we can't find it and you tell me what it's like I might be able to make it."

"It is quite basic, but we'll see what we can find."

Suspecting that she would be getting dressed and undressed quite often, Cora wore just a strapless summer dress that is only held up by the elasticated top.

It took 3 shops before they found even one dress that was vaguely like what Caleb imagined but it gave Cora an idea of what Caleb was looking for and Cora was a little concerned. If her suspicions were right she would be accidentally flashing her tits and pussy quite a lot. However, Cora didn't want to disappoint her boyfriend so they kept looking and it took 4 more shops before they found a dress almost like Caleb wanted.

It may have taken 7 shops and Cora getting naked in each of those shops but Caleb was just about happy. However, Cora wasn't too happy, her suspicions were confirmed, especially when Caleb told her what 'minor' modifications he wanted her to make to the dress. She just hoped that she wouldn't have to move around much at the Summer Ball.

*****

The following day Cora set about making the modifications that Caleb wanted then put the dress on and called for Caleb. When he got to her Cora said,

"Seriously Caleb, you want me to wear this to a Summer Ball? Look at it, it's sleeveless, the split in the middle of the skirt part at the front comes right up to my pubic bone, it's open sided from the floor right up to my armpits and the 'V' necks go right down to my belly button at the front and down to the crack of my butt at the back. My tits are covered by material that is less than 10 cm wide where my nipples are and the material is so thin that it hugs my nipples, when it's actually covering them. It's a good job that it's black, at least it isn't see-through but all it will take for the top to fall to my waist is a gentle push of the shoulder straps. It's a good job that it has this white rope round my waist that will at least keep it in place when I'm just standing."

"Stand still Cora." Caleb ordered.

She did.

"See, your tits and pussy are covered, what's the problem?"

Keeping her lower half motionless, Cora turned her upper torso to the right, then to the left, then back straight ahead.

"See." Cora said looking down at her chest, "both my tits are out."

Before Caleb could answer Cora walked to the other side of the room and back. As she walked Caleb could see her pussy as the sides of the skirt parted and floated behind her. Standing in front of Caleb Cora said,

"And you want me to wear this in public, I'll get arrested."

"No you won't Cora, it's perfect, just what I wanted. You did a great job with the modifications."

"But everyone there will see my tits and pussy."

"Possibly, but that will be by accidents, you won't be deliberately flashing them."

"Even so."

"Cora, I can guarantee that no one there will complain, well maybe a few older women who will be jealous of your amazing body, but they aren't worth listening to. As for the men there, every one of them will be super jealous of me, they'll love staring at you, and me seeing them long to get their hands on you will make me super horny."

"But."

"But nothing, it's perfect, you're perfect Cora."

Caleb moved closer to Cora, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed the material on her shoulders out causing the dress to drop to her waist, then he pulled on the ends of the cotton rope and the whole dress dropped to the floor. Caleb kissed her and carried her to the bed where they made long, passionate love.

*****

The following Friday evening Caleb was out with his mates and Cora was out with some of hers. Cora wondered if Caleb and his friends were out drinking or at one of their houses playing the same game that they'd played at Caleb's house, and if they were playing round 3, and if Caleb was fucking one of his mates girlfriend.

After the girls had been drinking for a while one of them asked Cora if she was okay, telling her that she looked pre-occupied. For the next 10 minutes Cora told all of them everything that had happened the previous Friday evening.

All but one of them were jealous and wished that it had been them. The one that didn't say she was jealous, Wendy, told Cora that what was happening to her was candualism, that Caleb was just using her for his own gratification, getting off by strangers seeing her naked. She continued say that it wasn't normal for a man to want to display his girlfriend naked and let other men have sexual relations with her.

Wendy was immediately verbally attacked by the other girls who rallied to Cora's defence, two of them telling Wendy that she shouldn't knock it until she'd tried it and that they'd happily swap places with Cora.

Then Cora told them about the dress that she would be wearing to the Summer Ball the following night.

Wendy again had her say,

"That's disgusting, I told you that it was candualism, you should wear a proper dress, one that covers you properly, and you should wear proper underwear. It just proves my previous point that he is using you for his, and other men's, pleasure."

Again, Wendy was verbally attacked by the other girls and by the time they had finished with her, and Cora had got more jealousy comments, Cora was a lot happier. So what if Caleb was showing her off for his pleasure? It made him happy and therefore her happy, besides Cora was starting to like other men seeing her naked, playing with her body and making her cum. And on top of all that, most of her friends were a bit jealous of her, they too sounded like they would like their boyfriends to show their naked bodies.

Cora was starting to think that the games that Caleb and his mates played with their girlfriends wasn't as abnormal as she had first thought, maybe there were thousands of couples around the country doing the same thing but managing to keep quiet about it.

When Caleb arrived home Cora was already asleep in bed, but not for long. Cora woke to the feeling of Caleb's cock penetrating her vagina.

"Hmm, that's nice." Cora said when she was wide awake.

What followed was another passionate love making session which took what was on Cora's mind right out of her head.