Trophy Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste it," said Cherry.

"Mmf," replied Daisy eagerly.

"Suck the top of the entrance to my vagina into your mouth until you can touch my G-spot with the tip of your tongue," demanded Cherry

Daisy did as best as she could to suck out the internal vagina skin until she could feel the tip of her tongue find a curve and a sensitive spot.

Cherry clinched hard around Daisy's head pulling her head in tight to her pussy.

Daisy felt a gush of slickery creamyness, and felt Cherry pulse and jerk.

"Eat it," hollered Cherry.

Daisy licked and sucked the juices feeling the cream foam around her lips. This was Daisy's first time to eat pussy. It was awesome, and unforgettable.

Just as she thought they were done and Daisy was catching her breath, Cherry whipped her around, yanked down her panties, and lifted her dress pushing her back onto a table. Cherry was instantly between her dangling legs eating her pussy. This was a revelation and first time getting her pussy eaten by a woman. Cherry left no part unlicked until Daisy had an orgasm.

On post orgasm wobbly legs, Daisy continued to mingle and whisper in ladies ears that she would like to eat their pussy. She had some takers.

Jeffrey saw a young lady across the corner of the room and realized she was the voyeur that watched him eat pussy. She was giving him the thumbs up.

Jeffrey needed to tuck his shirt tail and ducked into a private conference room, leaving the lights down because he was only going to be a minute.

One of the guests saw a silky shirt go in the room and not wanting to draw attention, quietly stepped in behind him. The door shut and locked with a light click. As Jeffrey pulled his pants down, his cheeky scrunch back panties showed his creamy white cheeks in perfect form. Not knowing who it was or why they went into the room, the man pulled down Jeffrey's panties such that they fell to his ankles with his pants. The man started licking his ass crack, wetting and kissing the entire run of the ass crack, rimming and tasting the anal ring and all the pretty rays around it. With the widest part of his tongue he licked both ass cheeks, the very depths of the ass crack, and the top part of his slender legs.

Surprised and about to turn around, Jeffrey felt his body slam into a kneeling position, and felt a cock head dance on his rubbery lips before plunging in. Suddenly he had this cock fucking his face. With common sense, he wetted the entire cock so it wouldn't chafe his dry lips. Without seeing the man's face Jeffrey could tell he was really turned on and held Jeffrey's head held so tight he couldn't move. With alarm Jeffrey thought the head of the cock almost slid into his throat. The cock was very hard and the man was pumping hard. Jeffrey could feel the throbbing in the cock so well he could have taken the heartbeat. In the next minute Jeffrey was terrified because he could feel not just the cock head but the shaft starting to pump down his throat.

It could only go so deep. Then Jeffrey felt pubic hair around his mouth and his tongue tasted balls when he realized the cock stopped balls deep in his throat. He felt the man clinch. He hadn't noticed his tongue was resting on the man's cum vein but now he could feel the pumping of the cum vein and felt a refreshing and soothing flow in his throat. Jeffrey suddenly realized he had just deep throated a cock and swallowed cum. It was his first time. He had to swallow several times to feel the lump of cum coating his throat going down.

The man turned Jeffrey over face down on the table, and started feeling of his almond cream colored ass. The man said, "I want some of this later," zipped up and went out of the door. Jeffrey never saw his face.

'***

Jeffrey rejoined the crowd. Socializing around he came back across his wife, Cherry. Cherry pulled him into a large anteroom while beckoning a large group of women and men to follow. "Guests, please be honored to experience God's work of aesthetics, and of course the exquisite wardrobe. With that everyone, this is my husband, Jeffrey." There was a series of applause. "You can see how well his suit fits him, and the fine material that shows every facet of his body that you may want to know. Jeffrey will now remove the suit jacket and you will see the smooth form fitting but comfortable silk shirt. As he turns, notice the ruched scrunch back trousers. As he removes the shirt notice the sexy shirt tail that could be worn with just underwear. Now as he removes his well designed shoes you will see the most comfortable design of underwear. Strip down to your panties and show him what you've got honey." Jeffrey stripped down in an effeminate way moving in tantalizing ways showing off his legs and the curves of his ass.

Cherry continued, "Yes, they are panties in a scrunch back cheeky design, colorful see through print design and sexy looking to women or men." There was another applause. "Jeffrey honey, walk around and let everyone have a closer look and feel of the material."

Every man and woman in the room got an intimate feel of the panties, crotch and balls, and everywhere else on Jeffrey they wanted to examine.

One of the men sensually spanked his ass feeling through the scrunch panties, "let me see you walk like a girl." After going around the room again sashaying like a girl in a slow tease, the man pulled the panties down and said, "do it again." With his panties down to his knees, Jeffrey made the most feminine moves around the room, showing shyness and timid exhibition.

Eagerly submissive in front of the crowd Jeffrey got on his knees and makes love to the cock and balls of that guest man. Jeffrey was humiliated. Submissively he pulled down the man's pants, and sitting him down he pushed the man's legs up and made romance to his crotch, smearing his stretchy lips and face from cock hairs to top of his ass crack. He obediently gave special rimming kisses to the man's naked ass. His tongue feather-touched the asshole with a gossamer-soft, chiffon-like flutter, and an electrifying tingle touch.

There was enthusiastic applause in great admiration.

The women, and some of the men in the crowd hollered, "Suck his dick!"

Jeffrey took the man's cock in his mouth. He never even got his name. He started licking and tasting it, and he became enthralled by the taste, and the smell of his cologne, and some muskiness from his crotch. As he tasted the skin of the cock he could also taste a hint of urine, and a salty drop on the top. For a moment he sucked the balls one at a time loving the taste, and the feeling of pubic hair in his mouth tickling all around in his dry mouth. When the man held his head, grunted and flexed, Jeffrey felt gushes of cum filling the cavity of his mouth. When he shot the load into Jeffrey's mouth there was another enthusiastic applause.

There came another chorus from the crowd of guests, "Fuck him in the ass!"

Another man stepped up with a hard on. He pulled down his pants to the delight of the ladies. With live video of these events projected on the monitor overhead, the ladies could get a close up live view of the man feeling Jeffrey's ass, as if to warm up. Then he applied some lube he brought up from his pocket. They could see on an overhead screen how the lube was gingerly applied to Jeffrey's asshole, and how the cock head first touched, and was thumbed in. Slowly the cock went in as they watched how his asshole adapted to it. It remained slow until it went all the way in, (much to the delight of the audience,) and then pulled out to the very edge. The first few strokes like this were slow until Jeffrey was relaxed and lubed well, and then the pace picked up. They watched with intensity until finally this man too, clinched and erupted with volleys of cum hitting the insides of Jeffrey's rectum and stimulating his prostate.

*** New Hires

Cherry had a few newly hired guys, young college men whose sexual orientation was stated as bi-curious. In her office she introduced them to Jeffrey. She said give them an example of modeling, and a slow tease. Let them touch and feel, giving kisses and licks to feel sensual. Let them touch anywhere they like. You can also touch, kiss, and lick. Just do what comes natural. Let them strip you naked to discover the secrets of your wardrobe, including your custom panties. Then hold your dick and say, "Kiss and lick this!"

"Show them your sexiest and feminine moves, like modeling and showing off in erotic exhibition."

Jeffrey lifted one knee high and arched his back, turning so they could see his tight ass. He bent over and teased them, spreading his cheeks with just a peek at his asshole. He gave them a glance at his crotch and the back side of his balls. Standing he shifted his hips from one side to the other. In front of them close up, he rocked his crotch up as if to give them a taste.

They gave him much attention and fondled him until he had to move on.

'*** Socialite:

Whispering in his ear, Cherry said, "Go around and shake all the men's hands and feel their cocks, let them feel yours. Also meet every woman and give them a hug scissoring their legs so they can hump their pussy on your leg, while fondling your butt. Your sexy body has gotten a lot of attention tonight. The men admired you, and the women loved seeing your butt crack stretched open to show that sophisticated winking asshole."

Jeffrey made some rounds.

Jeffrey is a slender, well groomed young man. He stood out in the Ballroom amongst a lot of women. He could see his wife Cherry, across the room pointing him out to other women attending the social event. They looked his way with nodding approval. Jeffrey was dressed attractively. He wore thin beige business casual pants that the lights showed were see through and women could tell he was wearing cheeky low rise panties, scrunched in the back. His pants were also scrunched in the back giving a nice view of his butt. His package and form were easily seen.

Jeffrey was a natural exhibitionist and loved to show off his body style, and clothes, with effeminate mannerisms.

Jeffrey showed his glamorous lascivious styles and astonished a lot of people, many who were perverted and were people with money.

Cherry his wife had a fetish to feminize him. He was perfect for that role. Jeffrey was small, slender and effeminate. Now he was a cock sucking cuckold.

Cherry announced bidding, and groups of women went to the run way room along with a few of the men. In this room Jeffrey modeled clothes from silky, to chaps, to CD panties, and all very sexy. He bent over for then, twisted around, rubbed and humped against them, and let them touch and fondle any part of his body. He was a sissy, a glamorous sissy, in fact a glamorous exotic sissy with finesse. He was a walking promotion. They loved him and envisioned themselves being like him and with him.

He would reach out and gently use his finger to caress an arm or shoulder on a woman, and would give a lingering side hug to some of the men. Some of the men would feel his butt. The women loved to squeeze his butt, and many left their hand in his crack for as long as they could get away with it.

Feeling the material of his clothes, cock and butt in the process, these women were the ones who bid on the outfits. Closing the bids included each one having a chance to personally inspect every item on him, in a closed and private room. Many of them would suck his cock, and Jeffrey was enticed to eating expensive pussy to his hearts desire.

Some of the men also had their time in the private room, and Jeffrey experienced sucking many more cocks and balls, kissing ass in the process. Some of them could not pass the opportunity to do the same to Jeffrey.

When the clients came out of the room Cherry took in the money transactions.

One of the adorable young rich women came to Cherry and hugged her tight. Cherry said, "I can tell you are horny. What's your name sweety?"

"Pamela." Pamela scissored Cherry while hugging and Cherry caressed the nape of her neck then let her finger lightly touch and slide down her spine in her open back dress. Her finger continued down to the crack of her ass and under the band of her expensive panties. She fondled and adventured her ass crack feeling the firm sides and wonderfully smooth skin until the fingers passed over the warm wrinkles and down to the real source of heat. Her fingers traveled the perimeter of the opening with tenderness and noticed where it was getting wet and slick. Her finger slipped from the edge into the slippery depth which started clasping at her finger. Their clothes seemed to fall off their bodies, but not before Cherry fondled that ass and pussy mound through the perfumed exotic silk blend panties.

Cherry sat down and began to lie back while Pamela simultaneously got between her legs. Pamela's face was instantly attached to Cherry's pussy.

Pamela loved the ridge seam on Cherry's clit hood, and how quickly her pussy lips engorged. She loved the exotic dark wrinkles of her pussy lips. The inside of her pussy lips were smooth and tasted good. Pamela could hear the stickiness of Cherry's pussy as it flexed and clasped. She teased the sensitive pee hole with the tip of her tongue, and kissed the upper curve of her vagina opening. Her tongue sought out the secret nectar and mopped up the treasure with her well trained long tongue. She could hear the sound of her pubic hair rubbing her lips and around her mouth, it had a warm and brushy feeling.

In adoration other beautiful ladies were watching in turn at the open door, at the lusty and perfect lesbian love making.

'***

Jeffrey washed or showered between rounds and sets.

Jeffrey enviably eats every rich pussy, and sucks every cock.

The night ends when the women demand to see him have sex with men on the stage. He makes many lasting friendships with the guys with his expert and tender cocksucking with tender sensitive balls sucking. Jeffrey passed out on stage with a cock up his ass and fresh mouths full of cum, and a line of guys still waiting to cum in his mouth. He is still swallowing in his sleep and when another cock is ready to enter his mouth it looks like a bowl of cum in his mouth.

A man and a lady use a wash cloth and basin to wash him, and set out fresh panties, an undershirt for women, and a set of designer men's clothes. They wash his front and then turn him over, as they are washing his butt they notice when they spread his cheeks that they can see a pool of cum in his ass, so they let him sleep face down, and covered him with a blanket.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12