Trophy Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
The Adventures of Jim and Erica Continue.
8.1k words
4.73
9.6k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
367 Followers

CAR RIDE HOME

Jim and I were both tired as we headed home from Mitch and Jen's house. He had the radio on and we weren't really talking. That gave me some time to think and reflect. It's been a year and I can't believe this is my life. I have a husband and a baby! How is that even possible? I was supposed to be a husband and have a wife. I just had a four-way that included my new best girlfriend. I got to cum inside a pussy for just the second time ever tonight. She even let the three of us fuck her at the same time and before that she convinced her husband to let my husband fuck him while he was wearing lingerie. What a night! What a life! A year ago I never dreamed I could be this happy!

Thinking more about our night, I was drawn to how it ended. Everyone seemed to be happy when we left the bedroom. Everyone got a chance to have more than one orgasm with Jen having the most. When we went to say goodbye that's when I noticed things were a little uncomfortable, but maybe I'm just a little crazy. Jen gave Jim an opened lip kiss goodbye and then she gave me a full blown tongue kiss. I went to kiss Mitch on the lips and he shifted so we kissed each other on the cheek. Jim put his hand out and instead of their typical bro handshake and hug, they just gave each other a weak shake.

HOME -- EVENING

When we got home Jim looked exhausted. He went right to our bedroom and I went to check in on the baby. Eric was sound asleep and Kelly was sleeping in the rocking chair. I didn't want to wake anyone so I quietly left the room and headed to our bedroom. When I walked in I could hear the shower running and Jim was getting undressed.

"Babe if you're too tired, we can just go to sleep and pick this up tomorrow," I said.

"Are you kidding?" He said. "I'll never be too tired to fuck my beautiful wife!"

I pulled my dress over my head and said, "And you know I'm always ready for you!"

"There's no way we could break our streak," he said, "I said when we got together that I was gonna fuck you everyday and we still have an hour left!"

We got in the shower and he was all over me, kissing my lips and my neck. Then he moved down to massage my breasts and suck on my nipples. I was going crazy! My body was tingling all over and my clit was throbbing in my cage. He dropped to his knees and took the head of my clit into his mouth. She really was getting a workout today! As he licked the exposed part of my head he grabbed the shower gel and squirted some down my back. He reached behind me, pushed the gel between my cheeks and pressed a finger against my pussy. It had been more than 24 hours since he had been inside me, and I was surprised I was a little tight back there. I think he was surprised too and he pressed a second finger inside me as he continued to pleasure me orally. This time I opened right up for him and he pressed against my prostate.

"Babe, that feels amazing right now, but I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum with your big dick inside me while you have me pinned against the wall with my legs wrapped around you!" I said.

"My wife gets whatever she wants!" He said.

He stood up and kissed me hard again. He put his hands on my ass and lifted me up quickly to the sounds of my yelp. He pressed me against the shower wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. The water from the showerhead poured down on us as we made out. He reached down to grab his dick and I loosed my grip on him so he could get in position. He pressed his head against the edge of my pussy and held it there. I tried to push down on him, but he continued to hold still. He pressed a little more but didn't go inside me. I moved again and still made no progress. He inched himself inside me and stopped again. I gave him a look as to say 'Come on!' and he just smiled at me. He thought he was teasing me, but he was really torturing me! He had me all worked up and I was craving his big dick. My head was spinning and my thoughts went back to when we were in the car earlier. I can't believe that I've been fucked so many times that I feel like have a pussy that's craving my husband's dick! I couldn't take it anymore and tried to press down on him as hard as I could. He was much stronger than me and still wouldn't let me move.

"Come on!" I screamed. "Fuck Me! Fuck your beautiful wife! Come on! Stop torturing me! You made me into this smoking hot bombshell that craves your dick! Come on! Fuck your Trophy Wife!"

He pressed inside of me a drop more and said, "This dick? You crave this dick? The one that turned your asshole into a pussy! The dick that's about to pound you until you're screaming?"

"Yes," I moaned, "Your beautiful rock hard di.........."

I couldn't finish my sentence as he thrust all the way into me. I started to scream and he kissed me so I wouldn't wake up the rest of the house. He was back where he belonged, balls deep inside of me. The place he was always meant to be. I wasted so much time chasing girls, thinking I was gonna marry one when I should have been right here. He was right, he made my asshole into a pussy, what it should have been all along. We continued to make out as he fucked me against our shower wall. My man was so strong I wasn't worried about him dropping me. I was focused on the movement of him going in and out of me. He was gently pressing my spot but not hitting it exactly right. I shifted my hips a little bit and that did the trick. I moaned deeply into his mouth. He knew he was hitting the right spot because he focused on it and was going at it as hard as he could. I couldn't take much more and I squirted all over his chest and stomach. He always loves when I cum first because my orgasm triggers spasms in my pussy and I involuntarily squeeze his dick. That sent him into a frenzy and he blasted my insides with a huge load for the first time today.

He stayed inside of me and we made out until he softened and slipped out of me. I unlocked my ankles from behind his back and put my feet on the floor for the first time in what felt like forever. We washed up quickly and got ready for bed. He reminded me that he had to go into the office tomorrow so he might leave before I woke up. I kissed him goodnight and he rolled over to go to sleep. That was something I was jealous of. He could fall right asleep but it always took me a while. I picked up my phone and saw there was a text from Jen.

"Thank you for the wonderful time tonight! What are you doing tomorrow? I'd love to come over if you're free," Jen texted.

"I had a wonderful time too, Jim has to go to work so I'll be here. I'll text you when I wake up," I replied.

MY HOUSE- FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Jen had come over every day this week. Today we went to lunch and did some shopping. It was nice to have a friend like her. As the week progressed I was starting to think something was going on with her. It was possible it was all in my head. I was never good at reading women and that hasn't changed. We were close, but I didn't feel like I could ask her if something was wrong. She was a very open person and I knew there was something happening with her that she would tell me when the time was right. We got back to the house and Kelly was taking Eric upstairs. She told us it was time for his afternoon nap and she was going to be upstairs while he slept.

"I'm wearing my bikini underneath my dress, what do you think of popping open a bottle of wine and hanging out in the hot tub?" Jen asked me.

"Let me change quick and I'll meet you out there," I said, "You know where the wine is, pick out whatever you want and I'll be right down!"

I went up to my bedroom and after a quick stop in the bathroom I walked into my closet. Jim had bought me a whole assortment of bikinis in several colors, each skimpier than the next. It was just me and Jen, but I still wanted to look good. I picked out a tiny neon pink one that barely covered my nipples and had a tiny bottom that was basically a thong. Kelly had her door and Eric's door closed. She had seen me wearing skimpy things around the house anyway, so I wasn't worried about her seeing me.

Walking out to the backyard I was greeted by a cat-call whistle from Jen. "Hot babe coming out!" She yelled.

I walked towards the hot tub and she was pretty much submerged in the bubbling water. I could only see her head and a little bit of her neck. I stepped slowly into the hot water, hesitating to let my body get used to it, and I sat down across from her. She popped up from under the water and her huge tits were hanging out.

"Whoa, sweetie," I said, "I didn't expect that!"

"I really needed to relax and there's nothing like skinny dipping in a Jacuzzi," she said.

"So no bottom either?" I asked.

"That's what skinny dipping means," she said giggling, "I can feel the stress melting away."

"Ok spill," I said, "What's going on with you? I've had a feeling something was up, but I was waiting for you to say something."

She took a deep breath and said, "It's Mitch, we've been fighting all week. Since you guys left that night."

"I thought I sensed something that night too," I said, "He seemed to be cool in the bedroom, but then he turned his head when I went to kiss him goodbye and had an awkward handshake with Jim."

"He's mad at me for everything that's been happening," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"For starters he says I manipulated him into shaving his body, wearing lingerie, and getting fucked in the ass. He keeps saying he's not gay and doesn't want me turning him into a woman. As much as I insist that it was a one time thing for us to have some fun, he keeps harping on it," she replied.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"He's also upset that we've been hooking up with you guys so much. He feels like he's losing his wife," she said.

"But when I met you guys, you were swingers," I said.

"That's what I said to him, but he says this is different. When we were swinging it was with strangers we never saw again. With you guys he says there's an emotional attachment," she said.

"So what does he want you to do?" I asked.

Jen slid over next to me and ran her hand up my thigh. "You're my best friend, and there's no way I'm losing you."

She put her other hand on my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. The hand that was on my thigh moved up and untied the top of my bikini. She moved closer and now our breasts were touching as we made out in the hot tub.

I stopped the kiss for a second and said, "Sweetie, this is very nice, but what if Kelly comes down with Eric?"

"They just went up," she said, "Doesn't he sleep for at least two hours?"

She started kissing me again and both of her hands were rubbing my breasts and my nipples. I figured she was right about the baby so I sat back and enjoyed myself. I thought I would see if she was telling the truth about skinny dipping, so I put my left hand under the water. As I cupped her hairless pussy I knew she wasn't lying. I found her clit with my thumb and started to rub it while putting a finger inside of her. She instantly moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder. I knew she was enjoying it so I tried something I had heard about. I put a second finger inside of her pussy and my pinkie in her ass. I pumped these three fingers inside of her, making sure to contact her clit with my thumb each time I was all the way in. She was thrashing against me as we continued to make out. About a minute went by and she suddenly stopped kissing me. Her head went back and I could see her eyes blinking like crazy. I smiled as I was able to make her cum with my hand. I didn't have much experience with women and I was happy I was able to relieve some of her stress.

Once Jen's orgasm subsided she sat next to me and held my hand. "Oh sweetie, where did you learn how to do that?" she asked.

"I read about it online, it was my first time trying it," I said.

"You're almost as good with your hand as you are with your tongue!" She said. "We're definitely doing that again!"

"If it helped you relax, I'm always here for you," I said, smiling."

"Thanks doll," she said, "But oh, you didn't get to cum."

"That's ok, there's always next time," I said.

She kissed me and said, "You know I love you, right?"

"And I love you too," I said.

"No, I mean I'm actually in love with you," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're insanely beautiful, I love spending time with you, you're my best friend, you are amazing with your tongue and now your hand. You are the perfect woman! Plus when you fucked me the other night, I felt like your dick, or your clit, whatever you call it, filled me perfectly. I've never been attracted to a woman, but you my dear are the exception," she said.

"I don't know what to say," I said, speechless.

"You don't have to say anything," she said, "It was just nice to get it off my chest. After the amazing orgasm you just gave me it felt like the time was right. As my marriage is falling apart it's nice to have a friend to lean on."

She put her head on my shoulder and I said, "Oh sweetie, I'm always here for you. I love being your friend and I love fooling around with you. When I agreed to be with Jim and become Erica, I never thought I would be with a woman again. We will always have a special relationship no matter what."

"I'm happy to be your best friend, and I'm cool with keeping it that way, but if you ever want to trade dick for pussy, you know where to find me," she said giggling.

"Ha Jen," I said, "I do enjoy playing with your pussy, but after a year of getting fucked every day and sucking so much dick, I'm pretty sure I'm a cockslut for life."

She kissed me and said, "Yeah, I know how much you love that dick! Anyway, it's getting late, I think I should be getting home for some more fighting."

"Things will work themselves out, I promise," I said.

"Thanks sweetie," she said, "See you tomorrow?"

"Sure," I said, "Jim will be home, but there's no reason the three of us can't hang out."

FRIDAY NIGHT -- LIVING ROOM

Since it was Friday Jim was going to come home for dinner. He had been leaving early and coming home late. He still found time to fuck me in our bed each night before he went to sleep. It was nice that Jen was keeping me company during the day, but I missed him. I wasn't sure if I would tell him about her revelation or not.

I told Kelly to go out with some friends and I would handle the baby. She had been working so hard that she needed a break. I left out the part that I was planning on having some fun with Jim all over the house. She went out and he texted that he was on his way home. I ordered pizza and put on a sexy black babydoll. Luckily Eric was being a good boy and sleeping in his swing in the Family Room.

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the garage door open. I went in to the kitchen to surprise him. He always walked in from the garage into the kitchen. I took out a bottle of beer and put it on the island for him. He was definitely surprised to see me in the kitchen and happy to see me in this outfit. He loved all my lingerie. Everything was low cut and showed off my spectacular boobs. I let him look me up and down for a second before I attacked him. I told him I missed him and gave him a deep kiss. I started to unbuckle his pants, leaving his belt loose. I handed the beer and pulled him into the family room by his belt strap.

When we reached the couch I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and told him to sit down. I dropped to my knees and was face to face with his hardening cock. As I've said before I've become a master cocksucker. He's been so busy this week that I don't think I did it once. I felt weird thinking I missed sucking his dick, but it's become such a part of our love life that it also felt weird that I hadn't done it. With all the excitement he was fully hard now. I kissed the tip of his dick and he put his hand on the back of my head. He usually just let me go at it, but it was kinda hot that he was encouraging me to do it. I took him deep right away and started to suck. He kept his hand on the back of my head and when I looked up at him, he was drinking his beer. Here I was, on my knees with my husband's cock in my throat, and he was enjoying a beer. This was so hot! I felt my clit throbbing and I was wondering if I was going to cum just from blowing him. I couldn't worry about that now, because he was starting to moan and was moving his hips, almost fucking my face. I sucked as hard and as fast as I could while moving my tongue around in circles. I felt him grow even bigger and he painted my tonsils with his typical huge load. I was swallowing as fast as I could. When he finally stopped cumming I pulled off him and sat next to him on the couch. I hadn't realized he came so much that I didn't swallow it all and there was still some on the side of my mouth and my cheek.

"Looks like you missed some," he said. I was horrified because that had never happened before. He saw the look on my face and said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

He licked his cum of my cheek and my lips and kissed me, pushing his cum soaked tongue into my mouth so I could swallow it. We stopped kissing and I said, "Babe, you didn't have to do that."

"That's ok, I just wanted to help you out. I taste kinda sweet. Now I know why you like it so much," he said chuckling.

I punched him lightly on the arm and said, "Jerk! If you want me to keep doing that you better be nice to me!"

"I'm sorry Babe," he said. Then the doorbell rang. "Do you want me to get that?"

"As mush as I'd like to give the pizza boy a show, yeah, you should probably get that," I said. "Plus yeah, you are sweet, but I think I want to wash up before we eat."

KITCHEN -- NIGHT

After a quick Listerine gargle I came back downstairs. Kelly said she would be out late so I didn't change out of my babydoll. I had a feeling we would eat and spend the rest of the night in bed. Eric was still sleeping and I took the video baby monitor into the kitchen so we could keep an eye on him.

Walking into the kitchen I saw that Jim had lit a candle and opened a bottle of wine. Who knew my best friend and husband was such a romantic! We each grabbed a slice and sat down.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Not too bad," he replied, "I don't want to bore you with the details. How about you? Jen come over again?"

"Yeah," I said.

"What did you guys do?" He asked.

"The normal stuff, ate, talked, hung out in the backyard, I...made her cum in the hot tub," I said smiling.

"Whoa, that's so hot!" He said. "Is that all?"

"Oh and..." I said, and hesitated.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said, with my cheeks starting to get red, "Forget it."

"Come on, tell me," he said.

"Alright, you know I can't keep a secret," I said, "Guess who loves me..."

"Yeah," he said, "I know you two have become close. That's not a secret."

"No, you don't understand, she said she's IN love with me!" I said.

"What?!" he asked, surprised.

"Apparently they've been fighting ever since that night you fucked Mitch. He's all twisted out over it. She doesn't think her marriage will last," I said.

"And that made her develop feelings for you?" He asked.

"I guess. She loves spending time with me and she loves the way we fool around together," I said.

"Well you are pretty awesome," he said, "What did you tell her?"

"I told her she's my best girlfriend and I love spending time with her too, but I am your wife and we have a baby together," I said.

"So you're not leaving me for her?" He asked sarcastically.

I stood up and walked over to him. I kissed him and said, "No chance!"

"You sure?" He asked, continuing to mess around, "She is kinda hot!"

I pushed back his chair and climbed up on his lap. I straddled him and felt him getting hard. "So you think she's hot, huh?" We started making out and in between kisses I kept teasing. "Do you think she's hotter than me? Did you like fucking her sweet pussy more than mine?"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
367 Followers