Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, sir," I said, holding up my hands. "I didn't do anything. I'm hardly the first person to think of this type of arrangement, and all I did was give you the idea. You still had to execute it."

"Regardless, without you talking to me on Friday, none of it would have happened, and my wife would still have been unsatisfied with no recourse but to cheat on me. She loves me twice as much now, and we feel more secure because of it. We both owe you a lot of gratitude."

"You're welcome," I finally said, giving up on trying to deflect the praise.

"To show you how much it meant to me personally, I wanted to give you this." He reached under his desk and pulled out a small flat box, about 6 inches on each side and only two inches tall.

I reached over to take it and saw a tag hanging from it that said, "To Kevin and Peggy."

"Thanks," I replied.

"You might not enjoy it as much what Jessica gave you, but I hope you and your wife share it."

That made me think of something that had bothered me about the whole situation. "Sir, why did you tell Jessica that it was my idea? It don't know why it would even come up."

"I didn't tell her," Howard answered. "Your friend Stephen did."

I was dumbstruck. "What?"

"He had a few drinks in him afterwards when we took him to the hotel bar. Jessica asked him if he had enjoyed their evening together and he said that it was the best $10,000 he had ever spent. I knew he had come alone, so his entrance fee should have only been $5,000. I asked him what he meant. He then told us that he had paid you $10,000 to get my wife to sleep with him."

All the color had drained from my face.

"You pimped my wife," Howard said, his face extra stern. "Jessica doesn't quite see it that way, but she isn't as protective of her body as I am. She's modeled and made companies lots of money, so she is used to others profiting from her, and she enjoyed the night too much to be mad. I, on the other hand . . ."

He didn't need to finish. I couldn't meet his eyes and my gaze fell to my lap where my present sat. What could this be?

"Open it," he said.

I took the lid off the box and looked at a non-descript CD inside a clear case. "This is what you have," he said and picked up a remote and pointed it over my shoulder. I turned and saw Jessica sitting on my lap as I feasted on her breasts. My hands grabbed her ass and she eventually took off my shirt. Howard pressed another button on the remote and the picture disappeared. "I think you know how it ends."

I swallowed hard. Of course he would have video surveillance on his property, and he obviously knew everything we had done. I didn't have anything to say. I looked again at the tag on the box: To Kevin and Peggy. Howard had said he wanted me to share this with my wife.

"We have lost a level of trust between us," Howard continued. "You approached me Friday not innocently but with a very devious scheme that involved whoring my wife to one of your friends. You wrapped it up in such a perfect package that I didn't even notice what you did. I shouldn't be surprised. I know how good you are."

Howard took a drink of water from a bottle on his desk. "You have two saving graces in all of this. You and I have a history, and it is a good one. We go a long way back and you have always done good work for me. I don't want this to end that. Secondly, I meant everything I said when you first walked in here. You did open our eyes on Friday and we now have a brand new sex life which would not be here if it were not for you. I just wished you had not been so duplicitous about it."

"The video?" I held up the box, fearing the worst.

"That will be our new symbol of trust. I need to know I can trust you from here on out, and that will be the way we do it. There are two ways you can regain my trust. Go home and show that video to your wife and explain everything. I'll need undeniable proof that she's seen the video and then you are off the hook. I understand that might be too hard, and while you did cheat on her without her knowledge today, I can see how you might think of it as entrapment."

He took another drink. "Second is that you keep that video in your house at all times exactly how it is in that box with the tag on it. You may hide it, but I will occasionally show up at your house and if at any time you are not able to produce that video for me in a minute, I will show it to your wife. After significant time has past, and you have done more honest work for me, I will give you permission to destroy it. Until that time, it stays in your house. Understand?"

I nodded my head. Basically it was blackmail. Well, sort of. He realized that he had lost control for a moment on Friday night. I had been the one pulling the strings, and he felt a bit emasculated by that. This was his way of reasserting his control over me.

"That's all," Howard said. "I believe you have some closings to get to." I looked at my watch, and while my time at the house hadn't taken an hour, my time was short anyway.

I left the Steller estate in a daze. What was I going to do? I didn't want to live with this video in my house. My wife was cleaning all the time. I could burry it in boxes in the attic, but I believed Howard when he said that he would show up at my house and demand to see it within a minute. I had to keep it very accessible. It would be better if I just showed it to her instead of her finding it without me to explain it. But I couldn't think of a good way to show it to her. "Hey, honey, guess what I did today?"

I tried to shake all the concerns out of my head. I was in a fix and I needed to get out. I could do this. This is what I was good at. However, for the next 6 hours I needed to focus on work. I could handle this tonight.

Chapter 5: The Solution

Dinner conversation that night was pretty mundane to start. I listened to Peggy talk about her patients while I reminisced about my horrible day. It was hot, and the air conditioning in the downtown office had not worked. I had sweat so much in my suit that I thought about throwing it away after I got home. Half of the sweat came from the heat, the other half from what hung over my head from this morning. I thought a good place for the video was next to the Maxim mag I had of Jessica. I thought it only appropriate.

"Honey," Peggy said, startling me back to the conversation I had been ignoring. "What's running through that head of yours? Something has you flustered."

If you ever want to live a secret life, don't marry a shrink. "I was just thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Sex," I replied honestly. "Saturday night was great." My wife had to nod at that observation. "And I got into that mood thinking about sex with other people."

"I thought you said that in the end you were imagining you and me in the penthouse drinking champagne off each other."

I nodded. "Yes, but I said what started it all was hearing about Stephen's adventures. Eventually, I ended up thinking about you, because I know that is what I have. But when I entertained the fantasy of me with Stephen's girl and then you with Stephen, those excited me too."

"You know we've had this conversation before," she said. "We are both intrigued by the idea, but we don't know how to do it, and neither of us is willing to name anyone we would want to have sex with."

"Then let's name someone. Fine, we don't know how to do it, but if we can't think of anyone to do it with, it really doesn't matter. If we can throw names out there and each of us is okay with it, then that is a starting point."

"Who goes first?" she asked.

"I think I'll be less jealous, so you go."

"Explain that comment first," Peg said.

"Women are always jealous of each other. You're always worried about who weighs less and who has bigger boobs and who has a flatter stomach, so if I pick someone who you feel threatened by, then you won't agree. But if I have already approved your pick, then you will have to eventually accept one of mine."

"I guess," she agreed.

"So?" I prompted.

I could tell my wife still didn't think we were going to go through with this, so she didn't see any real harm in throwing out a name. "Stephen."

I couldn't think of anyone else she might pick other than one of the husbands of her friends who I didn't know very well. But that would have really put a strain on her friendships. I was pretty sure Stephen and I could survive this one. "You know he has been with a lot of women?"

"Do you think the fact that he knows his way around a pussy is going to deter me?"

"Point taken."

She smiled. "So you approve?"

"For now," I said. "We just need to think about it all first. I'm sure you'll be thinking about Stephen and about whomever we agree about for me. If by the end of it you are more excited about sleeping with him than you are apprehensive about me sleeping with who I pick, then we can talk."

"Who's the psychiatrist here?" she laughed. "Okay, so who do you pick?"

"I have a list," I said slowly. My wife rolled her eyes. "I figured you could pick one."

Peggy shrugged her shoulders.

"Christine Kinner," I said and waited for the explosion. I wasn't disappointed.

"Christine Meyer-Kinner?" my wife clarified. She was the woman with the very short skirt, anorexic body, and fake DD's that had been on the arm of the 70+ man at the banquet. "You find her attractive?" My wife was repulsed by her as I expected her to be. Not that I wouldn't want to se her naked, but it was a set up pick.

"She's on the list," was all I said. "How about Kimmy?"

"My Kimmy?" she asked. Kimmy was one of her few single friends. She was overweight and had very small breasts. She had a cute face, but I had no plans on bedding her. "Are you going to take this serious?"

"Okay. I pick Jessica Steller."

Now my wife flat out laughed. "Done," she said. "I don't even have to think about it. If my husband can arrange with one of the most powerful men in this city to sleep with his wife, who happens to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, he gets it."

My wife was not exaggerating as there were several websites who had Jessica ranked in the top one hundred for the most beautiful women in the world. Ironically, most had her in the upper fifty and said she wouldn't move down until she did a nude photo shoot. Having seen what the world had been missing, I couldn't agree more.

"So you agree?"

"Are you sober?" my wife asked. "Why don't you pick Marilyn Monroe while you're at it?"

"So you don't think I can pull it off?" I asked.

"Let me tell you this. If you have sex with Jessica Steller, you can have a freebie."

"A freebie?"

"You can sleep with anyone you want, and I can't say no."

I liked this for obvious reasons. "So, now we set it up?"

"Sure," she agreed, barely containing her laughter.

"Are there any rules?"

"I thought this was all your idea," my wife said. "Hasn't you magnificent mind already thought this through? Besides, I don't think I want any rules. I know I don't want any restrictions on my magical night with Stephen."

She was having way too much fun with this. "So anything goes?"

"It's sex, honey. You can have sex. Any type of sex. Have her do all the nasty things that I don't want to do. That's the whole point. However, I think you said before that we should be able to watch each other. I think I like that. If this is to be a turn on for both of us, I don't want to rely on your exaggerated story telling to find out what happened."

"I'm good with that. So, you're going to think up a way to get Stephen in bed?"

"You can go first," Peggy smiled. She didn't think I would be able to do it and then this whole idea would die. She was very wrong.

* * *

Tuesday afternoon I finally got a hold of Stephen after having left countless messages.

"What's wrong, dude," I heard him through my cell phone. "You've left me like ten messages in the last 24 hours."

"You screwed me, that's what happened!"

"No, man, you forget. I screwed Jessica Fucking Steller."

"You're not the only one," I said, and then told him my story.

"Aw, Kev," he said after I was done. "I'm sorry. I told you I was drunk. But, hey, look on the bright side. You got a blow job from one of the hottest women on the planet. I didn't get that."

"Count my lucky stars," I replied sarcastically.

"Oh, don't act so happy. I know your mind. You have a way out of it, don't you?"

"Yes, and it involves you screwing my wife." I told him the story.

* * *

I waited until Thursday to continue my plan. I don't think my wife would have believed that I was able to set up a sexual encounter with anyone in less than 24 hours.

My wife actually brought the topic up first. "Any progress on the "I want to Bang a Super Model," pilot," she said at dinner. "I hear NBC is interested."

"Funny you should ask," I said. "I talked with Howard today."

"And . . ."

"I'm having sex with his wife tomorrow morning at 11:00am."

Peggy didn't really know what to say. I could tell she still didn't want to believe it. "And exactly how did that conversation go? How did you convince Howard Steller to let you have sex with his wife?"

"Don't mock me," I said. "Remember, your going to have to think of a way to bed Stephen."

"I thought I would just show up at his door and ask if he wanted to fuck."

I shrugged. Knowing Stephen, that was all it would take.

"So let me hear the conversation."

I recounted to her as best I could the conversation that I actually had with Howard on Friday night. I edited it a bit to account for the fact that we weren't at a banquet, but it was very believable, as it should be since it actually happened.

"So when he said he liked the idea, but didn't know how to set it up or with whom, I told him that you and I had the same dilemma. We were intrigued by the idea of an open marriage but didn't know how to set it up."

"You are a sneaky bastard," my wife said, her face a bit crestfallen that I had been able to pull it off.

You have no idea, I thought. "I led him for a few more minutes until he volunteered that we help each other out."

"Does this mean I have to have sex with him?" Peg asked, a bit distraught.

"No, no, no," I was quick to say. "He only wants to watch."

"Good, because so do I. Is he okay if I …" her voice trailed off as she realized what happened tomorrow at 11:00. "Son of a bitch! You did that on purpose. You know that I am in court tomorrow at 10:30. And you know I can't move it."

Yes I did know that. My wife did some consulting work for the DA, and she had to appear in court on occasion. She could always have moved around any personal appointment, but she couldn't miss the court date.

"I tried to have it on Saturday," I said, "but he has a house full of people all day on Saturday, and he is out of state all next week."

"Then push it back two weeks," she said.

"Howard is pretty much taken control of this one," I said, and my wife knew what that meant. "He wants to do it tomorrow, or he will find someone else to do it with."

"Then I guess it's off," Peg said with a smug look on her face. "The rule is that I get to watch, and if I can't, then no dice."

I nodded my head. "The rule is you get to watch, but we never said it had to be live."

"What do you mean?"

"Howard is going to tape it. Howard wants to tape it. He said I can have a copy of the tape afterwards."

"I . . . but . . we . . ." she had nothing to say, and I knew I wouldn't have to argue anymore. She did some marriage counseling, and trust and honesty were the cornerstones. We had laid out the rules, we had both agreed, and I had followed them, sort of.

"So . . ." she finally started, a grin slowly returning to her face. "Tomorrow is movie night?"

"And I believe you know the star of this feature."

"Don't flatter yourself," she laughed. "If you are in a sex video with Jessica Steller, you are the co-star."

We both laughed.

Chapter 6: The Video

The next day was a good one. I was happy to see the sun out and shining because the film I had already shot required it to be a sunny day today. Peggy commented that she thought my clothes were awful casual for going to have sex with a super model. I agreed, but unfortunately my wardrobe appeared in the video, so I had to wear the same shorts and shirt.

We exchanged "I love you" when she had to leave, and she told me to have fun. I sat at the kitchen table and let out a long sigh. This ordeal was finally about over. Little did I know that it was only just beginning.

* * *

I had a few appointments in the afternoon, but I decided to leave home at 10:30 anyway. I was so close to getting this behind me that I didn't some casual conversation with a neighbor in the next few days to reveal that I hadn't left the house today until around noon. I had lunch, made my appointments and then headed back home.

It was 4:00 and I had already talked to Peggy today and she said she wouldn't be home until 8:00 and that I should eat without her. We had talked at 2:00 and she didn't even mention Jessica. I was beginning to get worried about the video too, because I hadn't actually watched it yet.

I put it in our DVD player and had a scary few moments when I didn't think it would even play. It did, and it started earlier than I thought with me walking into the picture and sitting next to Howard. It was taken at a very good angle, and it was easy to believe that he had planned it that way. When Jessica came out of the water, you could see the front of her clearly, yet you could still see the wetness on my shirt and shorts and could clearly see my erection. Also, when Howard got to his office, he had manually controlled the zoom, and our widescreen TV showed 50 inches of my cock in Jessica's mouth.

I had a memory of resisting a bit at first, but if I had, it didn't show up very clearly on the tape. Also, there was no sound, which I was grateful for, because if there was, I would need to do some explaining about why they needed to thank me. It ended a few seconds after Jessica left the scene while I was still in the chair. After all, Howard had needed time to make a copy for me before I got upstairs.

I watched it a couple times and was tempted to jerk off to it, but I didn't. I ordered Chinese and watched sports until Peg arrived. She finally got home a little before 8. I figured she had lived on coffee all day, because as long as her day must have been, she looked chipper. She also looked hot. The DA liked using her because my wife looked really good in her suit. Her navy skirt was narrow, showing off her shapely legs and thin waist. She wore a tight white blouse with a push-up underneath a blazer. Her brown hair was up off her long neck, and she wore a pair of glasses. She looked like a sexy librarian.

"So," she started, not exactly sure how to ask the question. "How did it go?"

"Do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly. "Is it bad?"

"I thought it was great," I said, knowing I'd get a frown.

She actually scowled. "Was she better than me?"

"It was different," I said. "The sex we had last Saturday was amazing. Trying to compare that with what we did this morning is like trying to compare prime rib and ice cream. They are both great, but sometimes you have a craving for one, and sometimes you crave the other."

"So did you li-"

"Sit your sexy librarian ass down here and watch the video with me."

That brought a smile to her face. "You like this outfit, don't you?"

"Would you sit down!"

She finally did, and I changed the input to the DVD player and hit play. She watched without comment for a while, guessing about Howard and my conversation. She would guess wrong, but given the premise for which I had set up for this encounter, there was only one thing we could be talking about. The view was not wide enough to catch Jessica sunbathing at the other end, so the first image of her was her walking toward me in the pool after Howard had left.

1...34567...12