Tropical Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand moved to my face and our lips parted as our tongues danced between them. My hand that was on her back was now tugging upwards on her top. I felt for her bra clasp but it wasn't there.

"It's in the front." She managed to utter without our lips parting. I smiled as I kissed her which caused her to smile back.

I pulled her shirt up but I couldn't get it over her large chest with one arm, so Vanessa pulled her top off over her head. I took this opportunity to take my own top off as well. I helped Vanessa lay back on the sandy beach and I laid next to her on my side. Her eyes twinkled in the moon light as I looked deeply into them, my fingertips slowly tracing lines over her tummy and ribs. Vanessa laid her head back in the sand and closed her eyes again. The sounds of the gentle waves lapping at the beach were all I heard.

"You're so sexy...do you know that?" I said to her.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"She opened her eyes and looked into mine and replied, "Very."

My fingers unclasped her bra and her large, firm breasts spilled free. They were absolutely magnificent. I leaned my head down and ran my tongue around her left then her right nipple. I focused on her right one as I sucked and nibbled on her firm nub while my fingers teased her other one. Vanessa ooo'd and ahh'd as my mouth bathed her breasts.

While I was tending to her chest, Vanessa had reached up and unfastened my bra. While my breasts were smaller than Vanessa's, they were still a good handful and Vanessa was kneading them gently while her thumbs pressed and rubbed over my nipples.

I began sucking her other nipple while my hand slid down to the waistband of her skin tight jeans. I undid the button and slid her zipper down. Vanessa's breathing quickened as I spread her jeans open and my fingers brushed against her panties. I teased at the waist of her underwear before sliding my fingers into them and discovering that she was bare.

"Oh God, Audrey...I'm so fucking wet right now." Vanessa cooed.

I slipped a finger down between her folds and discovered just how incredible wet she really was. My finger slid between her delicate lips with ease.

"Fuck...I want you so bad!" Vanessa cried.

I stood and stripped off the rest of my clothes. Vanessa pulled her jeans and panties off and darted into the ocean, giggling the entire way. I chased after her, our bodies splashing in the warm water.

The water was rather shallow for quite a good distance. We reached a point where the water was up to our chests before Vanessa stopped and I embraced her from behind. My breasts pressed into the soft, wet skin of her back, my lips kissing and sucking her neck. Vanessa turned around and let herself float to the surface. The way the moonlight shined off of the wet curves of her breast and pussy mound was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

I swam towards her as she spread her legs in front of me. I slid under her outstretched legs and let them drape over my shoulders. I held her in the water with my arms under her ass and lower back, her delectable pussy mere inches from my face. I kissed her all over her hairless mound. Vanessa gasped as my lips made contact. Before I had a chance to taste her forbidden delights, she suggested we move somewhere more comfortable.

"Let's go to bed." She requested.

"But the water feels so good against my naked body." I playfully pouted.

"I agree, but I think your tongue will feel better on my pussy inside." She said.

We swam to shore, grabbing our discarded clothes as we kissed and groped each other. We toweled off quickly before collapsing onto the bed.

"Where were we?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Hmmm? I believe it was something like this." Vanessa stated as she spread her thighs apart to reveal her glistening wet pussy. The lights in the room were dim and they gave everything a very warm tone. Vanessa looked absolutely delicious with her legs spread wide on the bed. I crawled in between them, her eyes studying my movements. I ran my finger tips up her inner thighs and up onto her lower abdomen. Her body fluttered from my touch as she cooed softly. I slid my fingers over her bare mound and down to her wet lips. I gently massaged the outside of her pussy with my fingers. I then slid a finger between her delicate lips and teased her entrance. She responded to my touch by swirling her hips slowly. I leaned my head down and pressed my lips onto her mound and peppered it with kisses. Vanessa's breathing was becoming more labored as I teased her. I looked up at her as I placed my kisses. Her head was back on the pillows, one hand was running through her long blonde hair while the other was tugging at her left nipple.

I lowered my body onto the bed and wrapped my arms under her thick thighs. I spread her legs apart more, letting my tongue trace around her soft skin at the valley of her thighs and pussy. The scent of her arousal rivaled the most potent aphrodisiac and the sight of the sweet nectar coating her sex had me consumed with desire to pleasure her. I dipped my tongue between her lips and trailed it up and down her slit. She tasted exquisite and the cries that escaped from her let me know that my teasing had done its job. I lapped at her delicious pussy as she writhed against my mouth. I paused briefly to glance up at her face. Her eyes quickly met mine and her fingers combed through my black hair.

"Please...don't fucking stop." She pleaded. Her wrinkled brow and lust filled eyes only encouraging me more.

I slid two fingers into her sopping tunnel before returning my tongue to its rightful place. I think I needed her to cum just as much as she did. The satisfaction of bringing her to an inevitable climax was my only focus.

I twirled my tongue around her swollen clit while my fingers probed her depths. Her fingers holding my head steady as she ground her pussy into my mouth. I pulled her excited bud between my lips and sucked hard. Her explicit reaction brought a smile to my face.

"Holy...FUCK! Oh fuck... fucking...do it...do it again..." she demanded.

How could I deny such a request. I sucked her clit hard several times in succession as my fingers twisted and plunged in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Suddenly her body froze and her grip on my hair increased. I heard her inhale sharply accompanied by a slight gasp, my assault on her precious little bud continued. Her thighs quivered and her pussy spasmed against my fingers as her orgasm spread through her body. Soon my head was released from her grip as her body went limp. Vanessa's breathing was hard, her skin covered in sweat, her body remained motionless. I gave her a loving kiss on her pussy lips before settling in beside her. I was sure that I had drained every ounce of energy from her and was looking forward to waking with her cuddled next to me.

Vanessa's breathing had returned to normal and the mixture of her soft breaths as she slept, and the sounds of the ocean only steps away, soon lulled me to sleep.

————————————

I felt Vanessa rise from out of bed and thought she was probably going to the bathroom. When she didn't return after a while, I sat up and looked around. I glanced out towards the beach and spotted her hair blowing in the breeze. She was sitting on the end of the dock. I crawled out of bed and walked out to join her.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes. Everything is perfect. How about you?" She asked. Her legs slowly moving back and forth in the water.

"I'm great." I replied. "No regrets?"

"No. Being with you...it's opened my eyes to things I've never dreamed of. Thank you so much." Vanessa said.

"Stay with me." I requested.

"Ok". She replied. "Stay here, I'll be right back."

Vanessa got up and walked back into the bungalow. She returned after a brief moment and sat back down next to me.

"Was tonight everything that you'd hoped it would be?" She inquired.

"Yes, it was, my dear. Thank you." I responded.

"Wonderful. I thought it was a very special night as well." Vanessa replied.

"So, is your fantasy of seducing a curious straight woman satisfied?" Vanessa asked.

"Hmmm... Yes, I'd have to say it is. How do you feel about it?" I asked her in return.

"Audrey...I have only one request."

I was so busy watching our feet play in the water that I didn't notice what she was doing. When I looked up it was then that I saw her looking at me. Her eyes were damp with tears, and a single trickle ran down her cheek.

"Audrey, happy anniversary my love. Will you please marry me?"

Vanessa sat holding a tiny open box. Inside the box sat a stunning diamond ring. My eyes welled up with tears of joy. I couldn't have been more happy.

"Yes! Oh heavens yes! I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

Vanessa removed the ring from the box, reached for my hand, and slid the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly, and even in the moonlight, it sparkled radiantly. We shared a very passionate kiss and I couldn't have imagined a better setting. On a romantic vacation in a beautiful country, completely nude on a private beach with our feet in the warm ocean, at three am with the stars and the moon shining brightly overhead. The most amazing, sweet, caring, gorgeous woman just asked me to marry her! How could life get any better?

It's amazing what you can see once your eyes are adjusted to the darkness. The twinkling stars spread across the sky, the light reflecting off of the gentle waves- we sat on the dock together, Vanessa held me in her arms, touching each other's naked flesh, kissing and caressing and just enjoying the moment.

Vanessa finally spoke, "so, is our little role play over or am I still playing the part of the curious woman?"

"No, lets just be Audrey and Vanessa from here on out. I much prefer being your sexy fiancée!" I said.

"It was pretty fun though, wasn't it?" Vanessa stated.

"Yeah, it really was! On the plane, when you went to the bathroom, did you...you know?" I just had to ask.

Vanessa laughed a little, "hell yes I did! I thought the whole thing was exciting, and seeing those pics of you in your sexy undies made me so wet! I had to go finger myself so that I could maintain character!"

"That makes me happy! But no more pretending, if you get horny and need some help, tell me!" I said.

"Like right now?" Vanessa asked.

I turned my head to look at her and she nodded her head yes. She had a lustful look in her eyes. "Oh, do you need assistance right now?"

I shifted my body so that I could face her. I ran a hand over her thigh and down between her legs. I felt the wetness seeping from her pussy and started to slowly slide my fingers up and down her slit.

"What I really need is to taste you, but what you're doing works." Vanessa said as she moaned with pleasure.

Vanessa leaned back and spread her legs to allow me easier access to her pussy. I sat next to her and rubbed her slick folds, her little whimpers and moans were turning me on so much.

"You're going to make me cum, my love." She moaned.

"That's the idea." I told her.

"But...oh...but, you haven't had...a...turn yet." She managed to speak as I worked her little clit with my fingers.

"I know you'll take care of me, baby. We have a week you know?" I assured her.

I laid back on the dock and told Vanessa to straddle my face. She swung her leg over me and placed her sinfully gorgeous pussy above my mouth. Vanessa faced the end of the dock as I worked my tongue between her lovely lower lips, greedily consuming her sweet nectar. It wasn't long before she was filling the early morning air with the song of her climax.

"Oh my gawd! Baby, you have to experience this for yourself." She exclaimed.

Vanessa rolled off of me and helped me sit upright.

"Trade me places." She said.

Vanessa laid down on the dock where I had been.

I swung my leg over her and placed my aching pussy above her mouth. Vanessa's hands caressed my body- running over my thighs, up my sides, under my breasts, down to my ass and gripping my ass cheeks firmly. I looked down and smiled at my lover. Her eyes met mine as she smiled back. She kissed my pussy softly, never breaking eye contact. God, I loved this woman so much.

I felt her tongue slide over my pouty pussy lips and I closed my eyes as I arched my head back. The feeling of her tongue exploring my most intimate area never got old. I then opened my eyes and was met with one of the most beautiful sights.

The scene in front of me didn't seem real. We were on the end of the dock, and in front of me was the vast limitlessness of the ocean. The gently rolling waves, millions of stars scattered across the sky, and soft pillowy clouds created an almost dreamlike setting. My view was unhindered as I sat there, my naked body exposed to the warm tropical breeze while an intense feeling of pleasure radiated from my center. My girlfriend, now fiancée, of 3 years was slowly making love to me while I gazed out at the magical view before me.

Vanessa had began to build up the intensity of her oral ministrations and I could feel the fire in me nearing eruption. Her tongue lashed at me and slithered into my entrance while her lips sucked on my needy clit. I was grinding my pussy into Vanessa's face like a crazed, sex starved maniac.

"Oh fuck, 'Nessa! I love you...you make me...feel...so good..." I cried.

"Cum for me, my love." She briefly whispered.

There was something about her requesting me to cum for her that always drove me over the edge. Vanessa wrapped her lips around my clit and swirled her tongue over it repeatedly. It felt so wonderful and within seconds I felt myself reach the breaking point.

My orgasm surged through my body like a current. A days worth of unimaginable emotional and sexual energy was unleashed in a snap. I fell forward and braced myself against the end of the wooden dock. Vanessa held me until she was certain that I wasn't going to tumble headfirst into the water. As I regained my breath, Vanessa's soft hands caressed my bare ass while her tongue greedily cleaned up my juices.

Somehow, we managed to find enough strength to make our way into the bed. We collapsed into a pile of naked flesh and kissed and touched each other until every drop of energy had been expended. I fell asleep with my most favorite person in the world wrapped around me. I couldn't wait to see what the rest of our vacation had in store for us.

12