Trouble - A Nightmare Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He called... he called you a whore..." I reference the altercation with the singer of the insipid band. "Did you fuck around Jenny?"

I continued to press verbally for a physical reaction. ".... did he find out that you fucked around?"

I watch her head gently shake from side to side

"That's it Jenny..." I grip her shoulder tighter as I ride her prone body harder, "...that's it isn't it Jenny ...he was yours, but you had to have someone else."

Her head and drops over the edge of the table. She falls limp her resistance barely held as I keep fucking her.

Drawing my hips back and slamming them into Jenny deeper and harder.

"Fuck..." I offer, my voice growing breathless, "oh Jenny ...oh fuck no you didn't ...you didn't you... you loved him didn't you?"

Briefly she utters unrecognisable words into the gag. I ignore her, a chuckle passing my lips as I keep fucking her tight little hole as she's held before me in the effective grip of the duct tape.

"You loved him... but you let someone else fuck you... and he found out"

Jenny offers no further response.

"Just like you're letting me fuck you... just like you're going to let my brother fuck you."

I feel her pelvic muscles clench, a tension returning to her body. Her hips jerk, at least she attempts to jerk her hips.

"You're letting this happen ...because you're not so much trouble... as you are a worthless fucking whore."

My left hand leaves her shoulder, grabbing a heavy handful of her two-tone hair.

I hear her gasp as I harshly snap her head back as I pull hard on her hair, wrapping her hair around my left wrist as I punish her and fuck her brutally as she considers my harsh words.

My right hand still gripping the table which creaks under the duress of my harsh brutal thrusts, a duress she absorbs into her slender pale body.

True to my word I use her, true to my proclamation to Steve earlier I don't hold back, she is ours to serve one purpose.

Pained gasps pass her lips as I abuse her compromised position, my right-hand sinks back into her right fishnet clad hip as I pull Jenny back against me, as I unleash.

The table creaking, it scrapes a little along the varnished floor beneath it, such is the ferocity with which I start to take her with.

"Just our little cum rag..." I snarl. "His whore now made our cum rag."

My hips Jack hammer I press her thighs against the table the fingers of my right hand trapped as bear down on her and keep up my unrelenting abuse.

As I fuck Jenny, I know I cannot hold off much longer. All my energies focus on one thing, gaining a release from using her body.

Pulling her hair harder I keep fucking, feeling my climax drawing nearer on each deep thrust, her tightness lost now to a natural lubrication I've spurred from her which eases my cause irrespective of Jenny's true lack of surrender.

I feel my balls tighten. I fuck her harder.

"Get ready cum rag... get ready for your next deposit."

Jenny does not flinch, refusing to honour y harsh words with a reaction. I hear her desperate struggle for breath through the gag though as I pull her head back further as I use her with abandon.

My body tense as I hold back my climax in the final throes of the release that I earn from her perfect little body.

Pressing as deep as I can into her prone body I relax and feel my release course through me.

A grunt of indignation passes the gag as I hold her back arched from the table, wrists, waist and ankles restrained as I fill her with blast on blast of thick heavy ejaculate deep into her unprotected body.

"Good whore..." I whisper harshly, "...there's a good whore."

Letting go of her hair I pull myself from her almost immediately. Noting as a wasted trickle of my deposit spills from her running down the top of her left thigh between the fish net material of her torn tights.

Jenny lowers herself back to the surface of the table, her chest causing her upper body to rise and fall on heavy breaths. The tape restraint holds as effective to her arms, wrists, waist, and ankles

"Keep that seed in you Jenny..." I breathlessly state, "...don't you waste another drop."

Walking slowly parallel with her bound body before I step around her, stowing my dick thickly coated in her natural juices back into my jeans at her eye level but she does not focus on me, her glazed eyes almost look past me.

As I crouch, I raise her head with my hand under her saliva-soaked jaw. Crudely I prise the tight ball gag from past her lips, she seethes her face contorted in pain as I let the drool-soaked gag hang around neck. I smell the heavy alcohol still present on her breath.

"Should I ask how was that for you?" I offer.

Jenny's eyes are wet, but she lets go of no tears, as she faces me her eyes seem to set on a steely resolve.

"Why... why me?" Jenny offers croakily ignoring my previous sentiment. "Why ... why always me?"

"Wrong bar... wrong time..." I harshly offer in explanation, "...You made it far too easy."

"Even a rich little bitch like me can be turned to trash." I hear her quietly utter the turn of phrase as I rise and step away towards the bar where Steve has quietly observed her submission.

I do not question what she means by the out of place words, but I appreciate the sentiment.

The look on Steve's face sits somewhere between desire and anger as he brushes past me making his way towards her.

"Stick it in her ass..." I whisper on a sneer, "...it'll be dryer... and might get more of a reaction from her."

I don't look back, I walk to the bar and take a shallow glass, dispensing a double shot of whisky into the glass.

Holding the glass to my nose I inhale the sweet woody smell of the amber liquid; I take my first sip as I hear Jenny desperately plea with Steve.

The heels of her boots scratching upon the wooden floor of the bar as she tries in vain to break free of the restraint she's held in

Swallowing the harsh dry whisky into my parched throat I hear her beg through gritted teeth

The prolonged desperate plea of "Noooo" fills the air only to be lost on a prolonged cry of pain that indicates Steve has followed my instruction implicitly.

"No... please... oh my god... oh God no... please don't... don't

Steve pays her no attention as I turn setting the glass on the bar and watch as he pins her face first to the hard surface of the table and from the outset harshly begins to fuck Jenny's I imagine tight little asshole.

**********

I wrap the wide black leather collar around Jenny's neck as she lies mortified across the surface of the table.

As I do so Steve uses the scissors previously used to remove her of her clothing to cut the layers of tape that wrap her waist and ankles.

"And her wrists" I offer to Steve as I secure the collar and attach a long length of black chain to the d-ring set in the front of the collar.

"Are we keeping her." Steve enquires sliding the blade of the scissors between Jenny's wrists which lay across the small of her back.

"We've got space at the moment." I reply, looking up at him. "She's just ...I dunno... a bit insipid ...bit like her boyfriend's band."

"Ex-boyfriend..." Steve quips, "...and he obviously don't appreciate what he had."

"Dare say she won't have been fucked like that before... by him or by anyone else."

Steve chuckles, a chuckle that nearly drowns her retort.

"You'd be surprised." Jenny barely whispers.

I do not acknowledge her, and Steve is seemingly oblivious to her statement. My mind briefly dwells on the insinuation but in truth I don't care.

Grabbing her hair Steve harshly pulls her up until she stands a step or two away from the table as I keep hold of the chain lead attached to her neck, I step away pulling the lead taught.

Jenny's eye-line fails to meet mine yet again, she looks down her body, flushed pink from pressure points from the surface of the table and the exertion she's just experienced.

What remains of the tights still clad her legs tape hangs from her back as well as tape that daubs her uppers arms, wrists, thighs and ankles, where it had been easier to cut through than unravel.

"I'm ...I'm thirsty," Jenny offers meekly.

"Where are our manners Stevie..." I gloatingly offer, "...fix our guest a drink."

Watching as Steve steps away behind her, he grabs the bottle of Vodka from the bar before approaching Jenny once more and stepping around her. Her eyes fall over the bottle, and I can only assume from her reaction that she was expecting a more refreshing beverage.

"Is that..." she offers.

"You'll drink it and be grateful" Steve acerbically offers before taking a step away and pouring the clear liquid onto the floor at her feet.

Hearing the vodka splash across the floor and her boots she looks to him incredulously.

"For your petulance you can drink it off the floor bitch... on your knees." Steve states as he holds the bottle upright once more.

I watch the vodka seep across the wooden floorboards, edging and spilling between the cracks in the varnished boards.

"He said... on your knees" I reiterate watching her face intently. The disgust etched across her flushed cheeks all too apparent.

Wrapping the chain once more around my knuckles I jerk harshly causing Jenny to stumble forward in her heels. Her eyes dart from mine to Steve's then back to mine.

Watching on, I move with her as she slowly takes a step or two backward before taking to her left knee before Steve who is stood in much greater proximity to her. I step closer again offering slack on the chain attached to her neck as she drops to her knees and then on to all fours before the puddle of spilled clear liquid.

Jenny looks up at the pair of us, sweeping her hair to one side as with a look of disgust she stretches out her arms and lowers her face towards the puddle of vodka.

Shaking my head I watch as the broken girl starts to lap away at the puddle fast draining from the floor.

"Desperate fucking bitch," Steve utters breaking the dumbfounded silence that's crept across the bar.

Jenny doesn't react, she doesn't even flinch when Steve holds the bottle aloft turns it through ninety degrees and starts pouring the remaining contents of the vodka bottle over her head, soaking her two-tone hair as she holds her position on all fours on the floor.

I tug viciously at the chain causing her to look up as Vodka drips down her face from her matted hair, her eye make streaks in thick black rivulets down her pale face.

"Stay down there." I sneer.

Pulling the chain I step back, keeping my eyes on her as without resistance she starts to crawl on hands and knees across the dirty wooden floor of the bar. The floor covered in the detritus of the night. I already know where I will lead her to, the plan instantly forming in my mind.

Backing away she keeps her eyes on me as without protest she carries on crawling, following me like an obedient dog on a lead. Checking over my shoulder I step up the two steps onto the raised seated area in the far corner of the bar, watching her crawl along the front of the area that had formed a makeshift stage a little under three hours previous. Her performance starting to far outrank that of the band she had come here to see.

I sit back onto the wide leather sofa that's against the far wall, watching her, conscious of Steve following in her wake.

As I sit and she draws nearer I drop the chain at my feet.

My eyes don't leave hers, her bloodshot eyes focus on me, flushed cheeks stained with streaked makeup, her purple lipstick all but smeared away.

"Fetch the cuffs Steve," I request.

She barely pauses barely breaks the stride of her crawl, her knees and hands now dirtied from the filthy floor I note as she draws closer.

My hands reach for the buckle of my belt which I slip open. My hands then pull at the waist of my jean's buttons pop open and moments later I pull my already erect dick back through my gaping fly, stroking myself as she draws near.

"Climb up here..." I command, "You'll climb up here and straddle me."

I hear Steve in the background, but my attention is only on her, the drawn expression on her makeup smeared face. Her hair sodden in vodka that, as she raises onto her knees before me, drips across her breasts and the ball gag hung limply around her neck against the tick leather collar. The heavy chain drapes across her chest as she takes briefly to her feet in the little purple boots before she then lowers herself down over me.

As if she knew better than to disobey, I watch her face as she grimaces, her dirty hands resting on my shoulders as she uncomfortably impales her already abused body down onto me.

I hear her whimper, as Steve steps up behind us.

"He wasn't all that gentle with your ass was he?" I offer.

Jenny's eyes close as her legs spread and her pelvis meets mine, she shakes her head in response to my question but does not utter a word.

"Steve's..." I look up to my brother "...well he's only recently discovered the joys of anal...that's his pleasure not yours."

To punctuate my sentence I push my dick high up into her causing her to whimper. As my left hand clutches the collar and I bear Jenny's body down onto mine.

"Cuff her" I state

Steve obediently obliges, taking her wrists with no opposition as he pulls them behind her back. I don't see but I hear the snap of the steel handcuffs over her slender wrists.

Jenny snivels and whimpers, her face grimaces once more as her thin arms tug at the restraint, testing their unbreakable grip.

"Go ready her accommodation," I state as her eyes open to meet mine.

Steve steps away, his obedience can't be faulted.

"My... my... " Jenny can't find the words a panicked look spreading across her face, tensing her body around me.

"Yeah, two-tone..." I offer, "Obedient little Whores like you aren't easy to come by.... But just you concentrate on making me cum for now."

I slowly rise and fall my hips as Jenny sits straddling my lap on the well-worn brown leather sofa in the dimly lit bar, her head dropping to her chest.

"Look at me... look at me," I command

Jenny's steely ice blue eyes meet mine, I clench the collar a little tighter feeling her hips start to match my pace as she submits to me for the second time in the evening.

"Good little Whore ...you can break that gaze when you feel me cum."

Jenny begins to oblige; I feel even in her predicament how she's eager to please, perhaps on assumption now that gaining favour will offer her salvation.

"You have been used like this before... haven't you?" my words barely a whisper as I keep my eyes on hers to match my command on eye contact.

"We aren't the first to discover you in this way."

Jenny's face grimaces, grimaces more on a memory, a dark sordid memory of a previous encounter than anything else.

In my mind as she bites her lower lip to control her emotions I can only imagine what she's experienced previously.

A solitary tear spills down her left cheek in confirmation of my suspicion.

"I envy whoever claimed you... whoever broke you in."

Away behind the bar I hear Steve lift and heavily drop back the hinged trap door behind the bar which leads down into the gloom of the cellar.

The cellar into which Jenny will soon be led, or dragged.

**********

Three Months Later.

Her right wrists cuffed to her left ankle; her left wrist cuffed to her right ankle Jenny kneels before me naked on the hard dusty concrete floor.

Discarded to her left the newspaper pages, the front page of which carries the sub headline regarding the arrest and subsequent charging of the lead singer of the band, arrested two days ago in connection to her disappearance.

The Police as expected had arrived at the bar three days after we'd brought Jenny down here. The paper name checked the bar in its details of an 'ugly altercation'. The suspicions did not appear to fall on us, taking her had been a risk, Steve and I knew this. The two officers who had arrived just prior to us opening for the night admonished our lack of security cameras but were helpless given the reality that I kept the system powered down under the auspices of it being faulty. When asked neither Steve nor myself had been able to give any details of when we had seen her leave the bar that night. In truth neither of us had seen her leave, because she hadn't.

The soft retching sound Jenny makes fills the Cellar as I press my dick deep to the back of her throat.

Obediently she done her best to keep apace, her oral skills were near perfection.

Now I control her though, now I abuse the mouth that's wrapped tightly around my girth. My right-hand clutches platinum blonde hair, my left-hand clutches jet black hair as I face fuck her in the darkness of the Cellar.

Above us only an hour before hand the bar had been its usual level of busy for a Friday night. The tills were full of takings, it had been a good night. My only consternation the lack of female opportunity the evening had presented.

Keeping Jenny in the cellar had served a gratuitous purpose, just as others had before her on plenty of occasions over the last few months. Steve had all but given up on her since recent circumstances had been revealed, she was mine by default now not least in the presence of the ample breasted blonde he had been pursuing for over a week now, the same blonde in a little black skirt over black thick nylons with whom he had left the bar with a little after we had closed up. Steve loved a blonde even if he didn't seem up for sharing this one, not at the moment at least.

The same blonde in a little black skirt and tights combo who, with my eyes closed, I now visualise in my mind's eye as Jenny willingly if unknowingly substitutes and accepts my abuse of her mouth and throat, her acceptance in stark contrast to how I figure Steve's new passing fashion would be willing to offer.

"Make me cum..." I growl "Make me fucking cum."

Minutes later I achieve climax. Filling Jenny's mouth and throat with a thick warm measure of ejaculate.

"Swallow...swallow" I implore her knowing she has little other choice than to as I keep myself in her mouth with my hands clamped over her scalp. I feel her throat swallow hard which induces further heavy wretches combined with my pushing my erect length against the back of her throat.

"Vitamins are good for you," I acerbically quip.

As I pull out, I leave Jenny knelt before me coughing, retching, and breathing heavily in an exhausted breathless mess. Succumbing once more on the dim light in which she is permanently kept. I note the heavy saliva running down her jaw onto her breasts as she kneels there with her shoulders rising and falling heavily.

Stowing my dick into my boxer shorts, and pulling my jeans up from around the backs of my legs she looks up at me, her eyes wet from having held her eyes screwed shut throughout my onslaught.

I catch her pale eyes in the dim light.

"What... who..." Jenny stammers "When you come down... when you move that cabinet."

I don't deny what she references, my mind instantly to the PVC body suit and mask clad blonde held willingly captive in the shallow recess behind the locked door in front of which the cabinet stands. My pet.

"Who... what's behind there?" Jenny offers

Clutching Jenny's saliva covered jaw I pull the black ball gag from around her collared neck, harshly pulling the gag into her petite mouth even as she struggles to regain her breath.

"I tell you... I growl when you tell me about the first time you were tied and used for fuck meat"

Her face distorted by the gag I watch her shake her head in familiar refusal to admit her past, in spite of how both Steve and I had now made her our own.

"Then keep your fucking mouth shut ...and don't dare fucking even mention back there to my brother."