Trouble in New Orleans Ch. 03

Story Info
Unfriendly Favor.
3.7k words
4.52
5.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers

Chapter 3. Unfriendly Favor

Jane was surprised at herself. She was sitting half-naked and handcuffed in a back room at a strip club. She had intended to have a wild vacation, but she was suddenly wondering if she had gone off the rails. She laughed as she remembered how much fun she had on stage with Vince. She couldn't have imagined him to be more sexy. The way he pleased her body afterward kept her tingling.

She made herself comfortable on the futon in the corner as she waited for Vince to return with the key.

"Damn it, Vince. Where are you?" she grumbled. She was beginning to think she would have to go back into the auditorium to find Diane for help. "She's probably fucking with Collin in a different room by now," she chuckled to herself. "I'll give him ten more minutes before I do the walk of shame for help."

Before the clock ticked away the allotted time, Vince returned to the room. To Jane's surprise, there was a very handsome man with him. Vince had a concerned look on his face as he led the stranger into the room. They walked over silently and stared at Jane, making her very nervous. That's when she realized she knew the other man.

"Uh, Jane, this is my bandmate Julian. He said you two met earlier today," Vince explained as he searched her eyes.

"Uh... we did. He kindly walked us here," she stammered as she shuffled on the futon to get in a more modest sitting position. Her dress was still pushed up off her thighs after fucking with Vince, and she couldn't fix it with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Yeah, he told me," Vince said as he looked at the floor, chewing on his lip.

Jane didn't like his body language. He seemed nervous about something. Julian had a soft smile on his lips as he admired Jane. She knew she probably looked extremely appetizing, sitting half-naked and cuffed on the futon.

"Is something wrong, Vince?" she asked with a gulp.

"Uh... maybe," he sighed as he knelt in front of Jane and searched her eyes. "I'm going to be upfront with you right now. Julian wants to have sex with you, and I told him I would try to persuade you to do it."

Jane's mouth dropped open as she stared at Vince in astonishment. Her stomach did a nervous flip as she glanced at Julian's smiling face.

"How the fuck are you supposed to persuade me to do that?" she demanded.

"Jane, don't get pissed. I owe a lot of money to Julian. He's been kind about it until now. He said he would forgive part of the debt if I could get you to fuck him. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but you would literally be saving my ass if you did," he whispered with pleading in his voice.

"No, I'm going to need a better fucking explanation than that if I'm going to fuck a stranger for you," she grumbled.

Her heart was pounding as she calculated her chances of getting past the men and safely out of the room. It wasn't looking good for her.

"I was his pimp for two years, Jane," Julian interrupted. "He borrowed ten thousand from me last year and never paid it back. He's going back on the streets tonight as a high dollar fuck boy if he doesn't give me something to make up for my loss," he grumbled as he glared at Vince.

"Holy shit, ten thousand dollars?" she asked as she looked at Vince.

"My brother needed help," he said in a rush. "He was going to lose his house. He has a wife and kid upstate. I would do it again if I had to, and I'll walk the streets again if I have to. I didn't want to ask this of you, Jane, but Julian said he would hurt me if I didn't. Broken bones don't look good on a stripper," he said in shame.

Jane looked at him in pity. His life seemed way harder than she first imagined. She looked back and forth between him and Julian in indecision. She wanted to help Vince if she could, but what he was asking was insane in her book.

"What will it be, Jane?" Julian asked. "I'm not a bad lover. I dance at the club almost as often as Vince. My stamina is just as good," he said with a smirk.

Jane gulped as she stared at Vince. He was staring back at her with the same amount of nervousness in his eyes.

"Do you trust him not to hurt me?" she asked.

"He's a man of his word. He's kinkier than me, but nothing crazy."

Jane huffed as she looked at the floor, thinking. That's when she realized how tingly she felt. She was excited by what was happening. She was suddenly surprised at herself again. New Orleans was having a strong effect on her.

"I'll... do it," she sighed as she looked at Julian for his reaction.

He smiled victoriously before he looked down at Vince.

"Can you guess what you get to do now, Vince?" he asked as he leaned down, bringing his face close to his. "You get to watch me fuck your girlfriend. I hope you learn your lesson from this. Don't borrow money with no intention of paying it back," he hissed as he pushed him off balance.

Vince stumbled sideways and caught himself on the wall. He looked at Jane sadly as he sat down on the floor and hung his head in shame.

"Vince is going to watch us fuck right now?" Jane squeaked as she looked at Julian in shock.

He was staring at her with a very pleased smile on his face.

"That's part of his punishment. Does that make you uncomfortable?" he asked in amusement.

"Everything about this makes me uncomfortable," she said with a gulp.

"Sorry, Vince mentioned he was your first. Is that true?" he asked as he knelt on the carpet in front of her and touched her leg.

She jumped at his touch. He seemed very please with how uncomfortable he was making her.

"He was," she mumbled in embarrassment.

"Did you enjoy him?" he asked as he began sliding his fingertips along the soft skin of her lower leg.

"I did," she confessed with her stomach turning nervous flips.

"Good, I hope you enjoy me too. Even if you don't, pretend that you do, for Vince's sake," he said with a smirk. Then he climbed forward and pressed his lips to Jane's surprised mouth.

Her heart was doing a frantic dance in her chest as Julian ran his fingers into her hair and pulled her mouth tighter against his. She tried to kiss him back, but he was so aggressive she couldn't find a rhythm to what he was doing. She was scared and tingling as he pushed her back on the futon and climbed between her legs.

"Mmm, you are so fucking hot," he breathed before he kissed down her neck and down the middle of her cleavage. "You made me incredibly hard earlier when you approached me on the street," he confessed before he licked between her tits.

Jane was panting as she felt him pulling the front of her dress down. He freed her breasts from the tight fabric and began sucking on them. She shuddered and squirmed under him, trying to get her cuffed hands comfortable. She happened to glance at Vince while she was squirming and met his eyes for a moment. She could see blush on his face before he looked at the floor again.

"Your tits are fuckably hot," Julian groaned as he climbed back up to look in her eyes. "I would fuck them if I weren't dying to fuck your pussy," he said as he reached down and pulled his erection out of his jeans.

Terror crept through Jane's insides right along with excitement as she felt Julian press his swollen cock against her wet lips. A strange man was about to push inside her cunt, and she was shocked at how badly she wanted it.

He aggressively penetrated her. It sent a throb of pleasure into her crotch and abdomen. She cried out from the intensity of it. He pushed deep and rested inside her for a moment. Then he rocked his hips, letting his cock bounce in and out a little. He hummed in delight as he did it.

"You are so fucking wet and tight. That's a slutty pussy in the making," he groaned with a pleased smile as he worked his meat in and out of her.

Jane groaned and shuddered as he fucked her slow and deep. He was thicker than Vince. It was making her insides ache again.

"Are you watching me destroy her pussy, Vince?" he asked as he glanced behind him.

Vince rolled his eyes even though his heart was pounding. Jane was such an arousing sight. It was hard not to be affected when she was groaning in pleasure close by.

"Just shut up and pleasure her, Julian. You can disrespect me all you want, but don't degrade her," Vince grumbled angrily.

"That wasn't part of the deal," he panted as he fucked her harder. "I said I wouldn't hurt her. Threats, degradation, and humiliation are free game," he whispered before he stuck his tongue into her mouth and kissed her hungrily. Then he shoved his cock in hard and it did hurt.

Jane tensed and gasped from the pleasure and pain in her gut. It was a deep reminder that she was getting fucked by a bigger cock. It was causing intense friction in her cunt. Julian fucked differently from Vince, and it aroused her differently. She was enjoying his aggressive fucking. It was thrilling.

"Are you loving my cock, Jane?" Julian asked. His breath was hot against her ear.

She gulped and nodded.

"Say it, please," he ordered as he pushed in hard again, making her gasp.

"Yes, I love your cock," she breathed.

Her cunt was tingling so bad at that point she could cum if she wanted, but she was enjoying floating on the edge. The foreignness of not feeling safe while being pleasured was exciting.

"Are you a dirty little slut, Jane?" he asked with a grin.

"I am," she groaned.

"Tell me you want my cum all up in your pussy," he whispered as he fucked her extremely fast. He was shaking her tits wildly.

She gasped as she writhed under him. He was about to force her to orgasm.

"Yes, I want your cum inside me," she panted as toe-curling waves of tingles rocked every muscle in her crotch. She groaned and squirmed as orgasm stole her breath.

"Oh god, yes," Julian groaned when he felt her insides clutching at him. He immediately grunted and tensed as orgasm forced his cum out. "Fuuuuck, that's nice," he groaned with his insides twitching.

Jane relaxed under him a few seconds later with her heart pounding. He laughed and slowly pumped in and out of her, enjoying the aftershocks of his orgasm. He could feel Jane's inner muscles doing the same.

"Your pussy is drenched. I love sloppy seconds," he chuckled before he kissed her again.

She kissed him back in a daze. She really enjoyed what he did.

"I hope I pleased you properly," he whispered as he searched her eyes for a moment. Then they both turned and looked at Vince. He was chewing on his lip as he looked between them.

"Was that an exciting show, Vince?" Julian asked as he tiredly climbed off of Jane and stood on his knees. Jane watched as he carefully zipped his cock back into his jeans. Then he crawled over to Vince and got right in his face, forcing him to lean against the wall.

Jane gulped as she watched them. She was hoping Julian would leave after he got what he wanted.

"Well, was it?" he snapped at Vince's continued silence.

"It was," he admitted with a gulp.

"Good. Be careful enjoying yourself when you owe someone money. You're still on my shit-list for five thousand, but you bought yourself a few weeks. Make them count," he warned before he stood and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Vince sighed in relief and leaned his head against the wall with his eyes closed. Jane could tell he was more rattled by what happened than she was. He rubbed his face vigorously before he opened his eyes again.

"God, Jane... I am so fucking sorry about that. Please tell me you're all right," he said as he crawled over to the futon to check on her.

"I'm fine, Vince. He didn't hurt me," she said as he helped her sit up.

She took a deep breath and looked down at herself for a moment. She was a dripping disheveled mess, and on top of it all, she was still aroused by what happened. It had been absolutely thrilling.

"Thank god, and thank you for doing that for me. I can't believe you agreed to it. I feel like shit for asking it of you," he said as he searched her beautiful face.

"I really am fine, Vince. You look overheated, though," she observed.

He was blushing furiously, and it was extremely flattering. Jane smiled when she noticed the prominent bulge in his pants. Her emotions were all over the place at that point, but her arousal was the most obvious. She felt bad for Vince, but she also wanted him to fuck her again.

"God... I think Julian was right," she said in surprise at herself.

"About what?" he asked.

"I'm so unbelievably aroused after everything that happened tonight. I really liked fucking Julian, so don't feel too bad about it. Maybe I am a slut in the making," she said in embarrassment.

Vince raised an eyebrow at her.

"So uh, did you find the key to these damn things?" she asked as she rattled her cuffs. She knew she likely had nasty marks on her wrists by that point.

"Oh shit, yeah," he said and dug in his pocket and produced a tiny key.

He quickly freed Jane from her bonds. They both cringed at the ugly red marks on her wrists.

"Fuck, does it hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah, but not bad. It's just chafed."

"I am so fucking sorry, Jane. I wanted to show you a good time tonight, and Julian had to fuck it up," he grumbled.

"Vince, I really am fine. Tonight has been breathtaking. I'm glad I was able to help you out," she insisted as she gently pulled him forward and kissed him. His soft lips sent more heat and arousal tingling through her body.

"I owe you so much," he whispered in between kisses. "I owe Collin, too. Thank god for the hot tub bar. Is there anything I can do for you right now?" he asked as he searched her eyes.

She smiled and laughed to herself as her thoughts turned to total smut. She was beginning to think Diane's sluttiness was finally rubbing off on her.

"God... um, I just want you to fuck me again," she admitted in embarrassment.

"Seriously?" he asked in disbelief.

"Seriously, do you like sloppy seconds?" she asked with a grin.

"It's sloppy thirds at this point, but I'm so hot I'll take it," he whispered as he pulled her mouth to his.

Jane groaned as he kissed her deeply. Vince was an excellent kisser compared to Julian. She gasped when he suddenly pushed her back down on the futon and climbed between her legs. She immediately reached down to free his cock from his pants.

"Mmm, I think I created a monster," he chuckled in between kisses as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. She moaned as she rubbed his tip against her soaking wet cunt.

"Damn... that's a fuckable wet mess," he whispered with a smile. His insides were tingling madly as he stared into her beautiful face.

"Fuck me hard, Vince. I want more of your cum," she whispered.

"You can have it," he whispered as he thrust into her, making her gasp.

She groaned in delight as he fucked her skillfully. She had a feeling she would be very sore in the morning.

"You were so fucking hot earlier," he panted. "I wish you could have seen how beautiful you looked."

"I felt incredibly hot. I liked you watching me," she breathed as she reached down into the back of his pants and squeezed his ass. "God, that's too much. Back off a minute," she panted as the pain in her abdomen got to be overwhelming.

He quickly stopped and looked at her in concern.

"I think you overdid it today," he whispered as he ran his fingers into her golden hair and kissed her nose.

"Me too, but I was seriously enjoying it," she said and took a deep breath. "Can we change positions? Is there a way to fuck that doesn't hit so deep?"

"There are many. Here, lay on your side so we can spoon. That's a gentle position," he said as he raised up and climbed off of her.

She smiled and rolled onto her right side. Vince laid down beside her and pulled her tight against him.

"Mmm, this is really nice," she sighed as he reached around her and squeezed her inviting breasts.

"It gets better," he whispered against her ear as he reached down and positioned his cock against her wet lips.

She moaned in delight as he gently pushed into her. That position felt perfectly intimate.

"Oh wow, that is nice," she groaned as he thrust into her a few times, making her tingle all over.

"I knew you would like it," he whispered as he slid his hand down her stomach until he found her clit.

She groaned in delight as he began swirling her sensitive skin.

"Oh, that's good," she panted as she dug her nails into the futon.

He rubbed and stroked her until she was twitching on the edge. He squeezed her breasts with his free hand and pulled her tight against him as he slowed his fucking. He focused on slow, deep penetration. The change of pace intensified what she was already feeling. She lost it a few seconds later. She cried out as orgasm tensed her body.

"Fuck me faster," she begged breathlessly.

Vince pushed her forward and fucked her vigorously as sharp pleasure trembled through her inner muscles.

"Oh fuck," she panted as she rode his cock to exhaustion.

Vince let himself be overwhelmed at that point. He slowed his thrusting as his cock jumped with orgasm.

"Mmm, that's good," he groaned as he squeezed her tits and buried his face against her warm neck. "Fuck... I think I came more that time than the first time."

"I can't tell. I'm too wet at the moment," she whispered with a smile. Her body felt perfectly satisfied.

"Wow, I did not see tonight going the way it did," he sighed as he relaxed tiredly against her.

"In spite of everything that happened, it turned out pretty great," she said with a yawn.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It scared the hell out of me," he confessed as he played with her beautiful hair.

"How so?" she asked in concern.

"Well, had Julian not gotten what he wanted, his goons would have beaten me senseless. I would also have to sell myself again. That shit is terrible," he whispered with a shudder.

"You were a prostitute?" she asked as she rolled over to look into his beautiful face.

"For two terrible years of my life. The money was fucking incredible, but some of the shit I had to do for those people still haunts me," he whispered in shame.

Jane stared at him in shock and pity for a moment. Then she pulled his head against her breasts and hugged him.

"God, you smell good," he breathed as he nuzzled her cleavage.

"How old are you, Vince?" she asked.

"Twenty-two."

"Shit... you're too young to have been through so much hell. This vacation just keeps surprising me," she whispered as she ran her fingers through his silky hair.

"Fuck... I somehow forgot you're not a local. How many more days do we have left?" he whispered sadly.

"Three very short days. I plan to make them count."

"How so?" he asked.

"Well, I plan to have a lot of sex with you every chance I get, and I want to help you resolve your debt with Julian."

"Whoa, hold up," he protested as he raised his head to look into her beautiful face. "I don't want you taking on my problems again. Don't ruin your fucking vacation over me. I'll work my ass off and pay that asshole back on my own. I don't want you worrying about it. Okay?" he asked as he searched her eyes.

She sighed in disappointment and nodded.

"Thank you for what you did for me, but now we need to focus on you. What would you like to do for the rest of the night? I didn't plan to sleep on this futon, but if you really want to, we can," he said with a smirk.

"God no, this thing is itchy and covered in cum. I need to use the bathroom and get cleaned up. Then I want you to escort me back to the hotel for a bath and maybe a fuck in the shower. Any questions or objections?" she asked.

"Nope, I'm your fuckboy until I'm told otherwise," he said with a smirk.

"Shit... I need to figure out what happened to Diane. She's going to freak when I tell her what happened to me," she sighed.

"I know where she is. Collin took her back to our place to fuck. He informed me of their plans while helping me find the key earlier."

chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers
12