Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go look for her.

But how on earth would I find someone on this huge resort? Then it hit me:

"The beach!"

I checked the booklet for a map and sure enough, I found it in the form of a giant foldable page. I was beginning to understand why the receptionist insisted on us taking the booklet with us.

It seemed that from the fountain in the center, there was a path leading to the cliff surrounding the resort. From there, it looked like it led to a small cave with a connection to the outside of the cliff and with that, the beach surrounding it.

Since I suspected it would become a little chilly soon, I grabbed a blanket and made my way to the cave.

I once again marvelled at the balancing act the designers of this resort have pulled off. The whole place was a perfect blend between natural and modern. The cave was another example of that. It looked like the rock formations as well as the stalactites and stalagmites were unaltered but the low ceiling was lit up by small cyan lights just enough to be able to see where you are going. It was very surreal yet calming in there. I was a bit bummed out it ended so quickly and gave way to a beautiful beach. Surprisingly, not many people seemed to be here this time of day. I walked past an empty beach bar and started looking for mom.

Then, in the distance, I could see a silhouette sitting in the sand and watching the ocean. I could tell it was mom because I recognized her curves from a mile away.

I walked up to her and without saying anything, put the blanket over her shoulders. A soft "thank you" let me know she appreciated it. I sat down next to her and we just sat in silence for a while, admiring the sunset.

After half an hour or so, she asked:

"How did you know I was here?"

"You always loved the beach. I kind of knew I would find you here." I replied.

Silence again.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said, looking at the sunset which has doused the sky and sea in orange and purple tones.

"Yes." She answered. "Yes it is."

After another pause, I opened my mouth but mom was faster.

"Nathan I...I'm so sorry. What I did to you was inexcusable. I feel so ashamed."

I looked at her.

"Don't feel bad mom. I didn't mind it. Also, you had to do it. It's this island! If you didn't, we would have risked going to jail here. We had no choice!" I tried to console her.

"No you don't understand Nathan. It's not the fact that I did it, it's that..."

she stopped.

"What is it? You can tell me anything mom, just say what's on your mind."

She looked me in the eyes and said:

"I enjoyed it Nathan."

My heart dropped and my stomach filled with butterflies. Was this a dream? No it was real!

"I am such a terrible mother. I'm not supposed to have feelings like that towards my son. And yet, here I am.

I can't even blame it on this resort, I've wanted to do...things to you ever since I saw you in the shower back then. I tried to fight these feelings, I really did."

My mind was blown. The shower incident? I had just turned 19 at the time. Ever since I hit puberty I have had a thing for my mom. If only I had known back then.

But it never was more than a fantasy for me anyways. I never had the balls to even think about making any advances towards her. Because, you know, she's my mom and all.

"Nathan, I'm so sorry I exploited you like that. I just could not contain myself any longer. I haven't been intimate with someone for so long and the way Matt touched me did things to me. And then you stepped into the hot tub and I just couldn't contain myself and I just..." she started sobbing.

I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Mom, mom listen to me"

She looked at me, tears running down her beautiful face. I knew I only had one shot to do the right thing and come clean. So I made it count.

"I feel the same way. Ever since I hit puberty I have seen you with different eyes. It... made dating difficult to say the least. All the girls my age just pale in comparison to the wonderful woman waiting for me at home."

Her eyes lit up as she sniffled.

"Really? You think your old mom is attractive?"

"Are you kidding me? Dad must have done a number on your confidence for such a gorgeous, confident, loving woman like you to feel unattractive.

Mom, you are so effortlessly sexy. Not once have I met a woman who made me feel like you do. No one compares to you."

"Do you mean that?" she asked almost shyly.

I gently held her head up by her chin and looked her in the eyes.

"Every single word of it."

We kissed passionately while the gentle sound of crashing waves washed all of our worries away.

Mom giggled.

"You make me feel like a teenager again" she said and held her blanket up as an invitation for me.

"Come here."

I joined her under the blanket and we watched the sun disappear under the horizon.

The next day

I slept like a brick that night and woke up to mom's gentle touch.

"Wake up sweetie, they will stop serving breakfast soon"

She stood by our bed, dressed in her skimpy pink bikini, grinning at me.

"Do you like it?"

Confused, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Do I like it? Of course I do! You have no idea how good you look in it" I answered, trying hard not to start drooling.

"I might have some idea..." mom smirked.

I'm sure you could hear my gears turning at that point.

"Wait, you knew that your bikini was way too small?"

"I might have..." Elizabeth answered, biting her lower lip.

That was enough for my dick to start rising. That meant that even before she knew what kind of place this resort would turn out to be, she was trying to rile me up.

"Nathan? Are you daydreaming again?"

I snapped out of it.

"Absolutely not!" I lied quickly.

"Mom, not that I have anything against it but why did you change your mind on the whole wearing green thing?"

Elizabeth sat down next to me and gently started caressing my right thigh with her fingernails.

"Well, I thought about what you said yesterday. And you were right. Your dad really did impact my self esteem. And not in a good way. I could really use a confidence boost. And..." she hesitated.

"And what mom?"

She sighed.

"Screw it. I guess there is no point in hiding it any longer.

You see, I didn't lie yesterday. I want you Nathan. I am sick of pretending I don't. You have grown up to be such a calm, strong, handsome young man. But I still know it is wrong to do things with my son.

I can't let myself be controlled by my urges. Even though you are old enough to be your own man and don't need me anymore, I am still your mother and I will still protect you. Always.

But I am also a woman. And I do have certain needs that haven't been met in two years. I had some time to think this morning. And I think I finally get what this island is all about. It's about sexual liberation, about freedom, about overcoming societal norms that aim to restrict human desires. What better place to start building myself up again than here? I think after all the heartbreak, the trouble, the stress I simply need to let loose and just enjoy myself. Free from judgement from the outside world.

So I decided to stop trying to control everything and just play along. I will only wear pink from now on and if someone sees this as an invitation, so be it. I will embrace it and probably even enjoy it."

She looked at me and moved her hand up a little, stopping just mere millimeters under my crotch.

"But... it is entirely possible that we might get into a situation where we have no choice but to prove that we are a couple.

And if that happens... I will do whatever it takes to protect you.

If that means I have to make love to my own son, it can't be helped."

I could tell she really enjoyed letting that statement linger a bit.

"Of course..." she brushed against my tip ever so slightly, making my dick jump up.

"...that is only possible if you were to decide that you want to start wearing pink too. Just in case you do, I went out and bought you three pairs of pink swimming trunks this morning. They are in the closet."

She winked at me and got up.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth and get some breakfast. If you want to join me, hurry up."

I sat there, trying to process what just happened. I pinched myself. And again. And again. Nope, I was definitely awake.

As soon as i realized that, I rushed to the closet and indeed, here they were:

Bright pink trousers. I don't think I have ever put on a piece of clothing this fast.

Mom came out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw me.

"I think this is going to be a fun day Nathan. Go get ready and let's go sweetie."

Once again, we stepped out into this strange world. This time, mom offered her hand to me and I gladly held it.

We made our way to one of the many different restaurants available.

It felt liberating not having to worry about taking the shortest route or the least "dangerous" one. For the first time since we arrived, I got to really take in the atmosphere of the island. There was no rush (well, except for mom pushing me to hurry up so we could still get served.)

We had some great breakfast and after that, decided to take a stroll around the island. We have barely seen anything of it after all.

"I wonder what Matt and Heather are up to." mom said to herself after a while.

I raised my eyebrows and my mouth formed a cheeky grin.

"You still want a piece of Matt, don't you?"

I asked her half jokingly.

"Oh shut up, don't act like you haven't done stuff with Heather, you hypocrite." she answered with a tongue in cheek tone.

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked as if it wasn't blatantly obvious.

"Oh come on now, she followed you to the bathroom. Do you think i'm stupid? Also, I know you are still a teenager but even you wouldn't spontaneously erupt at the table."

"Okay, that one wasn't my fault. What was I supposed to do? Stop her from doing things she is legally entitled to on this island?"

She gave me a look i can only describe as: "Come on now."

"Yes sweetie, i'm sure that was the reason you didn't stop her"

"She's got a point there" I thought but refrained from saying anything else. Instead, I just huffed and we kept walking.

We walked past a few men taking turns on a blonde in the pool. She really seemed to enjoy herself.

"Ugh, look at that. She's so lucky." Mom sighed in jealousy.

I chimed in: "Okay first of all: Wow. Really?

And secondly: You know you can probably get in on that right? I mean no straight man who isn't out of his mind would turn you down. Actually, scrap that. No man would turn you down. Even gay people couldn't resist a woman like you."

"That's very sweet of you but i don't think that's how beeing gay works. Also, turn it down a notch, you sleazeball!" she chuckled.

"But in all seriousness, it would probably be overwhelming for my first time since what? Three years now?" she added.

"Yeah you're probably right. I had a feeling dad wasn't treating you right for a while."

I answered.

"You can say that again."

Suddenly, she stopped.

"You know, it feels really good to finally talk about this with someone. I've been keeping this stuff in for way too long."

"I'm glad I could help. Also, I'm a good listener so if you want to get things off your chest, I'm here." I answered.

"You really are something else Nathan. Looks like I did everything right when I raised you. Thank you. For everything. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Well, the same goes for you mom."

We hugged. Her luscious boobs pressed against me, which made my dick harden with lightning speed. A few seconds into the embrace, my boner pressed against her as well. She chuckled as she pulled away. "Wow, someone got excited."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No need to apologize. It's only natural" The voice didn't belong to my mom. In fact, it came from behind me. Before I could turn around, someone hugged me from behind and reached into my trousers. I recognized these tiny hands, they belonged to Heather, no doubt about it. She immediately pulled my hard dick out and started jerking me off. She was serious about it too. She had taken me off guard but I wasn't going to resist one of Heather's amazing handjobs.

Mom just stood there and watched. She seemed to enjoy watching me because she soon started biting her lip and giving me a look that would shorten the experience significantly.

She came closer, almost brushing against my dick but not quite. We locked eyes as Heather was doing her best to make me bust as fast as possible. One hand rubbed my shaft fast and hard, the other massaged my full, heavy balls.

They felt so big in her tiny hands.

"That's it baby. Enjoy it. Come whenever you want. I want it all over me Nathan." mom gushed.

My legs were shaking when I came.

My load shot out like a fountain and Heather kept fondling my balls as she drained them. The majority of my semen landed on Elizabeth's stomach.

I was breathing heavily as I watched my mom slowly reach for her tummy, wiping off some of the mess and seductively licking her fingers clean. I turned around, my dick still leaking and Heather promptly got on her toes and kissed me.

"Good morning." she purred.

"It's...it's afternoon already." was all I could muster.

Heather sighed sarcastically.

"You really have a way with words, I love poetic guys"

That one got a chuckle out of mom.

"Really funny guys. You caught me off guard is all."

"Aww don't be mad cutie, I'm just playing with you." Heather chuckled.

"I noticed that" I answered, looking down at my dick which, to my surprise, was still hard.

Heather walked up to mom and gave her a kiss as well. If I didn't know any better, I could have sworn that my mother was blushing a bit.

"Oh my god, I just noticed you finally started wearing pink! Good for you!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"We have to celebrate that. Matt and I were about to fuck by the waterfall in the lagoon. You should join us!"

I looked at my mother, she looked at me. It was like telepathy because we both knew what the other one was thinking immediately.

"Yeah sure" we replied in unison.

"Great! Follow me then! You are gonna love this!"

We followed the sexy little thing through the resort continuing to hold hands.

When we arrived at the lagoon I was awestruck by the beauty of the place.

The "entrance" to the little slice of paradise was marked by a big natural stone arch separating the lagoon from the rest of the resort. We were greeted by a refreshing mist generated by the massive amounts of water crashing down the cliff and into a sizable body of water.

Geography wasn't my strong suit so I was surprised to learn that this water wasn't salty. An info sign let me in on the reason why.

Apparently, the cliffs that surround Mafyli island aren't all rock. Due to hundreds of years of exposure to the elements, soil and, in turn, forests had formed atop the cliffs. During the rain season, the groundwater basins fill up and when there is a height difference in terrain, the water breaches the surface, much like a spring. From there, small creeks form and sometimes join together. If these creeks then meet a cliff, they produce the stunning view we were presented with here. So it's basically a small miracle is where I'm getting at.

We met up with Matt who was just enjoying himself in the water.

"Heeey Elizabeth, Nathan! What are you two doing here?" he grinned as he was coming out of the water. His pink swimming trunks were still dripping when he hugged mom and fistbumped me.

"Oh I see you already had some fun today" Matt smirked and pointed at mom's belly, still covered in my cum.

"Actually, I had all of the fun and she only got the jizz" Heather chimed in.

"How rude of you" Matt chuckled.

"I see you finally changed your mind on wearing pink." he noted.

"Yeah that's why I brought them here, we have to celebrate that don't we?" Heather explained.

"Absolutely!"

Without wasting any time, he pulled down his trunks and revealed a big, hard, throbbing penis. He went up to Elizabeth and grabbed her hands to put them on his cock. I could tell that mom could not wait to get naughty with Matt. She looked at me, I looked at her. Then I nodded and smiled, letting her know I was okay with what was about to happen. She thanked me nonverbally and immediately got down on her knees.

"Oh wow, you don't waste any time do you?" Matt laughed.

"Well, Matt..." mom put on her seductive voice again.

"You can talk the talk, i just want to know if you can walk the wa..." She didn't get to finish her sentence because Matt had grabbed her head and pushed it into his crotch, making his cock slide into her mouth. I was shocked and turned on at the same time. I have never seen someone treat my mother like that. But she didn't protest. Instead, she moaned and greedily grabbed his buns to force his member even deeper into her mouth. Matt moaned as mom attempted to deepthroat his dick. To no one's surprise, she couldn't do it. I bet dad wasn't even half his size. So she opted to suck on the tip and lick his shaft instead. The sight of my mothers unhinged sexual desire turned me on more than I could have dreamed of. Instinctively, I started rubbing my own shaft, much to the dismay of Heather.

"Hey, not fair! Put that thing to good use, will ya?" she demanded. Right! I had completely forgotten all about Heather! She kneeled down as well, opening her little mouth.

"Come on Nathan. What are you waiting for? You are not going to let them outfuck us are you?" she teased.

"N...no, of course not."

"So?" Heather started to sound annoyed. "Are you going to fuck me or not? Do I need to remind you again what the colour I'm wearing means?"

She stood up, coming close to me. She pressed her cute little boobs against my chest and whispered in my ear:

"It means that you can do anything you want to me Nathan. I'm your little slut."

I was petrified. She waited for an answer and when she didn't get any, she pulled away.

"Well, if you don't want to fuck me, so be it. I'm gonna ask someone else then."

Just when she tried to walk away, I snapped out of it. I grabbed her by the back of her bikini top and pulled on it. It didn't take much to snap the hook joining the two sides together. The top sailed to the floor and Heather turned around with a grin on her face.

"Finally!"

She walked up to me, guiding my hands to her boobs.

"Do you like my little titties?"

"I love them!" I answered, massaging them and playing with her nipples. My dick was already leaking.

"How do you want me?" she asked, biting her lip.

"On your back, with your legs in the air." I answered boldly. She complied without hesitation, laying down on one of the many beach towels spread around the lagoons' sandy shore. I pulled down her bikini bottoms, shaking due to anticipation. Her shaved pussy was glistening in the sun as she spread her lips as an invitation.

"Come on big guy, give it to me." she smirked.

This time, she didn't have to tell me twice.

I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders. I guided my excited cock into her surprisingly tight pussy. She answered every centimeter I pushed into her with a moan until I was all the way in. I bent over to kiss her and after I pulled away, she moaned:

"Come on and fuck me Nathan. Fuck this little slut!"

Heather knew just what to say to get me going. I enjoyed every second of the steamy, dirty, unhinged sex that ensued. I started off slowly, locking eyes with Heather. My cock went back and forth, back and forth while she stared into my soul. It was a profoundly erotic experience.

Her small tits bounced all over the place as I plunged my pole into her cunt over and over again. After some time, I picked up the pace and she thanked me by moaning loudly.