Trouble on Holiday

Story Info
Richard and Nikke have a run-in with police while on holiday.
4k words
4.12
13.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

We were on our way to Cabo San Lucas from London. My wife, Nikke and I were taking a week-long holiday in the sun.

It was our first time to Baja California and we were both looking forward to the bright sun, hot sand, and cool water at our resort. We had booked a small resort in an isolated area. It had pristine beaches, and there weren't any other resorts near it. I picked it because of the isolation. I was hoping to loosen Nikke up a little while we were away. She's reserved when it comes to sex, and isn't adventurous. She pretty much only lets me do missionary, with the rare blow job for special occasions.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but I'd love for her to let loose a little.

Nikke was excited for the holiday. She had her face glued to the window, watching the terrain pass by below. She doesn't travel much, and had never been outside of Europe. Flying to Mexico was new and exciting for her.

I've traveled for work, so it's not quite the same thrill for me. Watching her though, it was almost like flying for the first time. Her excitement was contagious, and she kept pointing out things to see.

I'd learn over her, squeezing in to see what she was seeing. Up against her curvy, 5'4" body, her plumpness enticed me. I tried to cop a feel of her lovely, natural breasts, but she slapped my hand away, and looked around trying to see if anyone else saw me fondling her.

I loved her curves and her big boobs. Her breasts were large on her frame at 36D. They were squishably soft, and I tried to sneak a squeeze whenever I could. She didn't like me to touch her in public. She didn't want people to think she was a slut, or 'that kind of girl'. But she was sexy to me and I tried to show her that whenever I could.

I encouraged her to wear revealing clothing and to especially show off her glorious boobs. She did buy a new suit for the trip, a one piece that showed off her curves the way I like. It dipped down low in front, showing her ample cleavage.

"Richard, stop trying to feel me up, someone will see!" She whispered. She wanted me to stop but raising her voice would ensure that our fellow passengers would look.

"Nikke, we are on vacation, let loose," I said. "I love showing you off and having everyone see how sexy you are."

She blushed, and said, "it's embarrassing. People staring."

I sat back and didn't try to tease her again. I idly watched the in-flight movie while she gawked out the window.

After we landed and checked in to the resort, we changed in the room. We had a couple hours to get some sun before dinner.

"Wear your new suit, I want to see my sexy wife on the beach."

She blushed but put it on. She wore a wrap over it, so she wasn't as exposed. There was no hiding her curves though. She looked sexy even when she tried to hide them.

We headed out to the beach. The sun was hot, high in the afternoon sky. The Pacific Ocean was cold and refreshing. The beach was isolated and exclusive like the resort. Wide, sandy, and enclosed with rocky cliffs on either side, you could only get to it from the path from the hotel, or from the ocean.

Nikke looked amazing in her suit, her luscious curves filling it out, her breasts were on display from the plunging neckline. I wanted to take her back to the room and forget about the sun and sand for today, but held back for now.

After a few hours, we decided to do some shopping. We hailed a cab and told the driver that we wanted to do some shopping, and could he recommend some good stores?

He said, "I have just the place. Away from the tourist areas. You get much better deals than downtown."

We exchanged glances and I said, "sounds good."

After about ten minutes driving, we were going through residential areas, no shops in sight.

"Are you sure you are going the right way; this doesn't look like any shopping?"

"Yes, yes, we are almost there. Not much further."

Another couple minutes and he stopped at a rundown storefront. There was no one else around. It certainly wasn't the tourist shopping district.

We paid the driver and he sped away.

Inside the store was dim, with light barely filtering in through tiny front windows.

The clerk glanced up at us, looking bored and went back to reading his paper.

We browsed around a bit, not seeing much to buy. The selection was limited, mostly cheap clothing and accessories. We looked at the selection of jewelry available, but only a few pieces were real gold, everything else was cheap plated, costume jewelry.

"Richard, can we go back? This isn't my idea of shopping."

"Yes, let's."

We turned to walk out but the salesperson was standing in front of the door, blocking it.

"I watched you gringos put my wares in your bags. We don't take lightly to tourists coming here and stealing from us!"

Nikke was shocked. She'd never stolen anything, and certainly wouldn't have from this sad little store.

"Sir, you must be mistaken! We haven't put anything in our bags," Nikke said. "Here, look," as she opened her beach bag.

He scuttled over. He felt around inside, and pulled out a pair of gold earrings. He held them up for us to see.

"Thieves! I'm calling the Policia. They'll show you how we take care of criminals like you."

"No, it's a mistake! I'd never steal. Tell him Richard."

"It's true, she'd never steal, she not that kind of person."

"It doesn't matter, you are both going to jail!"

I tried to leave, with Nikke in tow, but he blocked the door and knocked us over. "Stay down thieves, the police will be here soon. I called them already."

"Richard please cooperate, we'll get this straightened out. It's just a big misunderstanding."

I sat there, holding my wife on the floor of the dim store. A few minutes later, we heard a car pull up and squawk the siren.

In walked a policeman, dressed in black fatigues and heavy boots, an automatic rifle on his shoulder. Nikke trembled at the sight. I held her, trying to comfort her.

"Are these the criminals you called about Hector?" the clerk nodded. He looked down at us, disgust clear in his face. "You tourists think you can come here and steal from the good people here? We'll show you what we do to people like you. Get up."

He shackled us, hands behind our backs. This had the effect of putting Nike's breast on further display. The cop glared at her tits, slowly licking his lips.

He took us to the police station. He piled us in the back of the car. We were unable to sit straight with our hands behind our backs. He didn't bother to buckle us in.

At the station he yanked us out and we stumbled to keep upright. He frog-marched us into the station, holding onto us by the cuffs on our wrists.

The guard put us into cells next to each other. They were made of concrete, with one tiny window high up on the rear wall. It had bars, but that was redundant since no normal person could fit through to escape.

They had taken everything but our clothes from us, even our shoes. I had only my shorts and t-shirt, Nikke only her suit.

She called out, "Richard, what are we going to do?"

"We'll just have to explain that it was a misunderstanding. We didn't steal anything. We'll get through this."

"I hope so, I'm scared." I could hear her crying in the next cell. I wanted to comfort her, but I couldn't even reach my hand out, they had left the shackles on.

"I love you Baby, just remember that, no matter what happens." I was more worried than I let on. I've heard stories of what happens in these small towns. We might be able to get away with just a bribe.

About an hour later, the same guard came to our cages. "Time for you to confess your crimes."

He led us to an interrogation room. It was the same concrete construction as the cells, but no window in this room. There was a metal table with four chairs, and the requisite two-way mirror.

"Sit. The Inspector will be here soon."

We sat there for who knows how long? There were no clocks to know the time in this windowless room.

The door opened, and a large, imposing man strode in.

He was tall, taller than either of us. He towered over us. Nikke looked tiny in comparison. He was much taller than me as well.

She looked up at him in awe.

"So, you are the thieves my deputy picked up? You come here to rob us, yes?"

Nikke said, "no! We'd never do that. It's a mistake. They must have fallen in my bag by accident."

"Denying your crimes will not help you. Hector saw you steal, and I believe him over you two."

"Please sir, she didn't steal anything. Is there anything we can do to resolve this?"

He sat back and looked between us for a few moments. "What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe there is a fine that we could pay? Would that work for you?"

"They are expensive earrings, you'd need to pay Hector back for them, and my fines are hefty. I don't think you can afford my cost."

"I have money in my wallet, take as much as you want and we'll get more to pay the shopkeeper."

"We've already gone through your things. You don't have nearly enough to cover it." He paused, "but there is something that will pay for your crimes." He said this while looking right at Nikke.

Understanding showed on her face. "No, you can't mean that!"

I couldn't think straight. He wanted to take his payment from my wife! How dare he?!

"Stand, both of you!" He barked at us.

We stood, afraid of what was next for us.

He walked behind me and uncuffed one hand. He leaned close behind me, "Do not try anything or it will not end well for you."

"Yes-yessir," I stammered nervously.

Take your clothes off, all of them.

I was shocked at the command, but I complied, not wanting to make it worse for us. When my clothes were off, he kicked them to the corner of the room. I was standing there naked in front of my wife and this Inspector, in a small, windowless room in the police station.

I was of average build and just a little taller than Nikke. The Inspector glanced down at my crotch, and chuckled. Not much going on down there, is there?"

My face got hot from embarrassment from his mocking. It was 5 inches when I was hard, but I was shriveled from this cop judging my nudity.

"Señora, I have something for you that much better that this little tortuga."

"Now, it's your turn. Take off your suit."

Nikke was frozen. She was torn between following his orders, and her reluctance to show her body to strangers.

"Now woman, or I will cut it off you!"

She jumped and quickly peeled her swimsuit down her curvy body. The top stretched over her 36F breasts. It popped off and bounced her tits. She finished pulling it down to her feet. Even in this situation, I couldn't help but admire her body.

She stood up and her bush was visible. She kept it full, but shaved around her pussy. The Inspector scratched at her bush, "very nice, I like it this way, you look like an adult, as you should."

She tried to back away from him, but hit the table with the back of her thighs.

"It's time to pay your debt. Get on your knees!"

Nikke knelt, her face at his crotch. She could see a lump in his pants. She thought she was imagining things. There was no way he could be as big as he looked. She had no experience with large cocks. I was average, at best. I'd never win any size contests. But with no other experience, she had no idea that giant cocks existed. She was about to learn.

I watched her undo do his belt and pull the zip down. She gasped when his monster cock jumped out at her.

"How is it so big?"

"Señora, this is what a real cock looks like." It pulsed with his heartbeat. "Say it, 'huge cock'."

She repeated, "huge cock."

"Good girl, now get to work."

She tentatively wrapped her hand around the shaft. The heat from it surprised her. Her husband's penis was nothing like this. She'd never seen anything this big and didn't know if it would fit, anywhere!

The Inspector held her head and pulled it to his monster cock.

She took the head in her mouth. It stretched her jaw; it was so big. Her eyes widened in surprise as it invaded her mouth.

I watched Nikke struggling with his cock. He was so much larger than me. I shouldn't be feeling anything, but my average sized penis was getting hard. I only hoped that she wouldn't look over to see me hard from being forced to pleasure the cock in front of her.

"Work your hands up and down, and get my cock in your mouth."

She struggled to get more of him in her mouth. He was filling her.

"Relax your mouth, and let it fill you. You're going to get my cock in your throat when we're done." He pushed her head down further onto him.

She panicked, and struggled against him, trying to get it out. He held her firm. She struggled to breath and gagged on him.

He pulled out until just the tip was in her mouth and pushed in again. He repeated this, pushing farther each time. She figured out how to breathe through her nose when he filled her mouth.

"Cup my balls while you suck me." She held his massive balls in her hand while he worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

She was getting him to the back of her mouth when he pulled her onto him. Her nose hit his pubes, and his cock entered her throat. She started to panic and struggled, but he held her to him. The feelings of her throat convulsing around his cock drove him crazy. "That's it my little puta. That's my cock in your throat."

He let go and she ripped her mouth off him. She fell back and coughed and gagged. He laughed, and said, "you'll be begging for it when we are done. Just wait."

She couldn't imagine ever wanting that. She wasn't adventurous in bed, and was fine with basic, missionary sex. Deep throating a giant cock that filled her throat was outside her experience or desires.

"Enough of that for now. I'm going to fill your tight little pussy. Up on the table!"

She scrambled to get off the floor and laid back on the table. She looked over at me. She was shocked to see that I had an erection!

She closed her eyes, resigned to the Inspector having his way with her. He placed his cock at her entrance and slid it along her slit. She couldn't believe that she was wet. This shouldn't be arousing to her, but her body was betraying her.

He pushed into her. She felt like he was pushing a log inside of her. She'd never felt anything like this.

"Unnhhh! It's too big, take it out! You'll break me in two."

He laughed and pressed further into her tunnel. She was stretching around his giant cock. "I'm stretching your cunt out. You'll beg for me to fill you, to make your pussy a sloppy mess. When I'm done, you won't even be able to feel your husband's tiny wiener. I'm going to ruin you for him."

He kept pushing into her cunt until he filled her completely. His cockhead was rubbing against her cervix. Richard had never filled her this deep. It wasn't just the length; the girth was more than Richard had.

The Inspector started fucking her, pulling out until just the head of his cock was in her, and slammed all the way back in.

"Ooh fuck! I've never felt this before. You're filling me up!" She moaned from the sensations.

"Your little husband can't make you feel this way, with his small penis. Only a big cock can fill you the way you need."

She looked at me again. I was fully hard and squirming. My hands tried to touch my dick, but the handcuffs stopped me. I whimpered with desire. "Richard why are you turned on? Why is your little dick hard?"

I didn't answer. My face was bright red from shame. Watching this beast own my wife was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen.

The Inspector told her, loud enough for me to hear, "he's a cuck. He wants to watch me give you something he never can."

She looked back at the man filling her. "Fuck me. Ruin my cunt."

He smiled and started jackhammering into her wet, stretched pussy. She was gushing around him, his cock filling her like nothing else ever had.

The Inspector grabbed her tits while he fucked her. He squeezed and mauled them, her nipples rubbing on his palms.

He leaned over and laid on top of her, his weight crushing her curvy body under his weight. He latched onto her neck as he fucked her hard and fast. She wrapped her legs around him, hold onto him for dear life. He was sucking and nibbling on her neck.

"Ohh fuck," she screamed. "I'm coming. I'm coming on your massive cock. Keep fucking me, don't stop!"

Her cunt spasmed around him, sending shock waves through her body. He just kept fucking her.

"Unh, unh, unh. You are filling me so much. Richard, he's so big in my juicy pussy. I'm sorry Baby, I love you, but I love his monster cock filling me up!"

I watched his Nikke giving herself to the cock fucking her. I didn't want to enjoy being cuckholded, but I'd never been more turned on than at that moment. If I could reach my small penis, I'd be trying to get myself off. I wanted the Inspector's cock to fill my wife with hot cum.

Nikke felt her new lover's cock expanding even further than it already was. "I'm going to cum inside you. I'll fill your tight pussy!"

"Yes, fill me with your seed. Come inside me!"

He pumped a few more times, and grunted as he unloaded in her. She felt the hot cum hit her cervix, filling her up. It squished out of her as he pushed in one last time. "Unnhh, oh yeah. Feel my cum spill out of your hungry pussy."

She collapsed on the table, completely exhausted. He got off her and pulled his cock out of her. She felt the void where he was, and missed the feeling already. His cum leaked out of her stretched pussy, making a mess on the table.

"Clean me up." He put his cock in her face, and she eagerly licked their combined juices of him. She savored the taste of herself mixed with his semen. "Hmm, mmmm," she moaned as she licked him clean.

Satisfied that she had cleaned him fully, he pulled away. She tried to follow his cock for more. "That's enough, slut. You've paid your debt now. Clean up and get out. Any more trouble from you and you'll be running a train next time, while your small penis husband watches."

He tossed her a towel and uncuffed my handcuffs.

I grabbed my clothes from the corner where the Inspector had thrown them and dressed. Nikke wiped the sweat from her body, and put her suit back on.

We hugged each other, holding tight. "That was intense, we have a lot to talk about, but first let's get out of here before he changes his mind. Take me back to the resort," she said to me.

"Agreed, let's get out of here."

We left the interrogation room to see the entire squad of police watching. We stopped, startled. I suppose we should have figured that they'd know what was going on, but every one of them staring brought it home to us.

My face got hot from the shame and newfound excitement of being cucked in a foreign police station while on vacation.

Nikke looked around and stood straight. She would have been embarrassed before this, but she held her head high and dared anyone to bother her. The Inspector gave her a two-finger salute and she nodded at him.

Back at the resort, we showered and laid on the bed. We were both wiped out from today.

Nikke turned to me, "I want you to know that no matter what happened today, I still love you. We'll talk about this tomorrow, but now I need sleep, I'm tired and sore."

"I love you as well, my dear. We have a lot to discuss. This has been an eye-opening day!"

She pulled up the covers and I snuggled up behind her, my arm around her, holding on to her. We were both asleep in minutes.

****

The next morning, we went to breakfast.

"Nikke tell me your thoughts about yesterday." We hadn't talked yet; we were both subdued when we got ready for the day.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes. I let her get her thoughts together.

Finally, she said, "yesterday was like nothing I've ever experienced. It was scary being treated like that, not knowing what was going to happen."

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers
12