Trouble with Triplets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still," I tensed again for her as she traced her fingers down my stomach, "I did promise to make things up to you, and I know it's been months for you." A finger slipped into my waistband as I felt a blush flood my cheeks. Hey, added perk to sucking your sisters tit is being able to hide your blush in her chest.

Izzy made a speculative 'hmmm' after a quick digit-led exploration of my bush. Had my sister spent time wondering about how I kept my snatch? Feeling her fingertips trace over my labia I realised that I really didn't care. At the edge of my taint they paused, her fingers lying on them and then I groaned with need as she slowly eased me open. I wrapped my arms about her torso, holding her close as I waited to see what she would do next.

It was make me pout as she withdrew her hand, then pushed down my underwear. I helped her, impatiently reaching down as I lifted my legs and whipping them from me. There. I was naked, nursing and - ah! - getting finger-banged by my sister.

You know, as terms go, that one is a terrible description of how Izzy manipulated my body. It implies a crudeness akin to Tom's first fumbles down there yesterday (jeeze, yesterday? Damn, I was getting slutty and it felt great!) but her touch left me feeling like I was being seduced by a musician. A teasing swipe here distracted me from tonguing her nipple, a flick of her finger over my entrance had me gasp, a reaction she seized to pull her chest free.

My eyes met hers as she swirled around my clit, around but not touching. "Ellie," she spoke my name softly, almost reverentially. Then she upped her game, twisting her wrist slightly, her thumb took duty of my clit, her fingers penetrating me.

My body shook with a tremor of pleasure. Izzy's fingers dipped, stretched and swirled in me to a rhythm I did not know, but highly approved of. I felt my pussy stretch as another digit entered me. Was that three now? Four? She leaned closer, a smug smile stretching her mouth as I whimpered and bucked at her command. "Do you want to come, Ellie?" I nodded quickly. By all the saints of Christendom, I wanted that.

"Huh, that's hardly enthusiastic." My whine was clearly one of protest. "Do you want to come in my arms, Ellie?" I nodded vigorously, jerking my head forcefully so that there could be no chance of a misunderstanding. My body was tight with need and ready, no, eager even for her to release. She bent closer, I could feel her breath hot on my mouth.

"Or do you to come for your sister?" She thrust into me as she ended her question and I screamed, my orgasm burst out of my pussy. Tidal waves of sensation rocked through me as I twisted and convulsed on her thrusting fingers. I have no idea how long passed, I just know that I came back to my senses to find Izzy cupping my cheek with damp fingers, gently kissing me with featherlight touches. I leaned in, kissing her back.

"Gods, Ellie, you have no idea how long I wanted to do that." I smiled momentarily before a thought occurred and I glanced at her fingers. "Just saliva, I cleaned them for you, don't worry."

I flashed to last night, to Tom shooting his load bareback into me and I snorted a laugh at the thought Izzy might have tasted more than she intended before I nestled closer. It was a small thing, but it gave me satisfaction to think of. I felt sated, wallowing in the afterglow of an astounding orgasm coupled with the warmth of my identical twin's body lying alongside mine. The aftermath of incest felt far different than I imagined, rather than torment and guilt this felt comfortable.

It was Izzy that broke the silence. We had been lying quietly next to each other for a few peaceful moments when she spoke, raising up to lie on her side. "Any more questions?" I snorted a laugh.

"Thousands. Some I want answers to definitely. Others... I don't know, but I have the question at least. I wriggled closer, pressing my naked body against hers, though she still wore her jeans. I peered into her green eyes, looking at me cautiously. "What about you, got any questions for me?"

"Oh yeah. First one, are you going to freak out again?"

I frowned, moving my gaze to the ceiling as I felt her study me. Was I going to freak out? This was a hell of a twenty four hours to process. I had just had sex with my sister and it felt alright, I think. I don't just mean the orgasm, god knows she's had enough practice at that, I mean emotionally. This was not the jolt catching her and Malc had been yesterday, this was something I wanted, and apparently had wanted for a long time.

I had forgotten these feelings. Pushed them down, wanting to be a normal girlfriend for Terry and was already weird for being a triplet. The desire I'd felt for her had been wrong, so society had told me, that just thinking them had filled me with shame. Did I still feel that way? Not right now, but that's easy to say when basking in afterglow.

"I don't think so." She raised an eyebrow at that. "I mean it. Right now, I'm not. When what we've done sinks in I might feel differently."

"Do you want to feel differently?" There was a catch of worry in her voice, a tone that set off my protective instincts.

"No!" I rolled into her, grabbing her tightly. "No, Izzy. I don't want to feel differently. I just thought, I don't know, that I'd feel shameful, wrong, for doing stuff with you. You're my sister, I want to share everything with you."

"Everything? Malc?"

I groaned and let my head fall back.Malcolm, our brother. Did I want to have sex with him? Fuck, I hadn't really made the choice to shag Izzy, just went with my hormones. I can say that I've not had the thoughts about him that I had about her.

Well. Mostly. I was very curious about his junk when I hit puberty. Who wasn't curious about the opposite gender at that time, and his was a body I had known when we were young. Still, that was not deliberately choosing a sexual relationship with him.

"Okay, how's about we table that for now. This is about you, or you and me. We can add in Malc later." I nodded, that eased my head significantly. "Good. Then, I have one last question before you ask me yours, but it's not one to answer now." She tapped my forehead, "it's one to have rattling around in there for a bit. Do you want this to continue between us?"

She was right, that was a big question. Did I? I had acted on lust, not choice. This, at least, was easy. I rolled up to my side, pressed our bodies tight and kissed Izzy. She felt good against me, lips to lips, breast to breast, hips to jeans... right. She had done me, it was my turn now.

I rolled further, getting her onto her back and kept going so I straddled her. She smiled into the kiss and I used that moment to draw back from it and sit up. My sister, Izzy, lay topless under me with her red tresses strewn over the bed. The sight was heavenly.

I shuffled back to straddle her thighs and unfastened her jeans. I wiggled her trousers down her legs, shuffling on my knees until I was able to step off the bed and pull them with me. Her undies were dark and functional and I flashed back to revealing my granny panties to Tom last night.

"Heh."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I had trimmed in the shower and Izzy, apparently, thought more was needed. Her panties came down to reveal her bare pussy with - holy fuck - with a flash of steel. I dropped her undies, forgotten immediately as I parted her labia so I could get a better look.

"Heh," she mimicked my chuckle perfectly, "you like?" She smirked down the length of her body at me. I had no idea what to say, my sister had a piercing in her pussy that I knew nothing about. This wasn't like before, discovering her and Malc had upset me like nothing else. This had me amazed, wanting to know how good it felt and instantly wondering if I should get one too.

Well, I could get something of a test run now, I figured, so I licked it. That's right, not Izzy, I went straight for the shining metal orb and flicked it with my tongue, earning a small grunt from her. I looked closer. The bar went through her hood and I had licked the part that sat on top of it, the second orb nestled between her hood and her clit. I felt a rush of heat as I realised just what this piercing was. A sex toy, her most intimate sex toy.

I licked again, this time from the lower orb up and I felt Izzy shiver. My third lick dropped lower, letting my tongue delve between her lips, over the nub and agitating the piercing. My sister groaned out my name and I dropped to my knees, deciding there and then that I was not getting up until I made her come.

I'm sure I wasn't the best head Izzy'd had - my sister had been with so many women - but I planned to be the most enthusiastic. I pressed my face into her pussy and whorled my tongue over her vulva. I hoped she'd get off on what I liked, so I drew circles instead of flicking back and forth. She groaned and laced her fingers in my hair.

"Ellie," her voice was wonderfully breathless, "get my cunt too." To make sure I knew what she meant she pushed gently with my head down with her hand. I drew back instead, swallowing the faint taste of her sex . I placed my hands on her inner thighs and eased open her labia. Her juices stretched like webs around her hole. I felt my lips peel back in a smile before I leaned in, tongue on her taint.

I licked upwards, pressing forwards as I lifted and pushing my tongue into her cunthole. My sister's vag, filled with me as I drank her sex. Fuck, the surge of heat that engulfed me was more powerful than any spanking I'd ever felt. There was a fire in my own cunt and it demanded I drink from hers. I grabbed tightly to her thighs, my neck bobbing as I tried to devour her.

My neck moved sinuously, lowering so I could drive my tongue into her body before lifting, dragging me out of her and up to the center of her pierced pleasure. I ate relentlessly, my arms spreading out until I had her knees pinned and her sex fully at my whim. My chest heaved with lust and Izzy thrashed beneath my demand, her own hands grabbing at the bed, her hair, her breasts, whatever they could reach.

A sudden gush of her juices was the only warning I got of her climax.

"Oh. Fuck. ELLIE!" She screamed out my name, her legs clamping closed and trapping my face in place. I took hold of her hips, supporting them as she bucked out the pulses of her orgasm. The first two thrusts were joined by more of her fluids, surging out of her over my chin and neck. I never wanted the moment to end, but it did and my sister slumped down to the bed. The odd tremor twitching her limbs.

I guess we weren't as identical as I'd thought. I have never climaxed like Izzy did then with the squirting and the aftershocks. I was fascinated and soaked with her cum as I pushed myself up to flop down alongside her. We'd made a mess of our brother's bed and some (rather large) part of me felt vindicated in that.

It took a while before Izzy turned her head to look at me with a satisfied smirk. "So, what are we going to tell Malc?"

Fuck.

*********

Well, I never intended this to take as long as it did to write. Sorry for anyone that was interested in where things went for Ellie, but hey, at least we got to some of the promised incest.

As usual, I welcome any constructive feedback people have to offer.

12